Been Lurking For Years!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Chaste2be, Jul 17, 2021.

1. Chaste2be

Chaste2be Member

Local Time:
    2:28 PM
    Hi all from Canada! I have been checking out your threads as a non user for years, tonight I thought to myself “why am I not a member” so I took the plunge!

Chastity has been quite a journey for me, one where you learn a lot about yourself filled with personal growth!

I discovered chastity while dating someone who wasn’t perfect for me, and someone who I believe secretly always despised it on a certain level. She was vanilla and long story short that just didn’t work out! How was I engaged to that person I think to myself looking back.

After that relationship I was determined to get it right, after months of online dating, mixed with meeting cool people and testing the waters, it always ended up that they were rather vanilla.

What could I do though, I thought to myself! As I came up with something rather miraculous. I opened a tinder account, with a shot of me just barely showing off my behind Barz belt. I had been going to the gym 6-7 days a week and was looking pretty good. I hid my face because, well aren’t we all a bit shy!? Fast forward to meeting the most amazing woman on the planet. She matched with me, we talked and talked and never got into the chastity talk, not one bit. We had the most amazing first date, and from then on we have been inseparable!

When we hadn’t had sex yet, she said something along the lines of “when are you finally going to show me what you are into”… Finally, someone excited at the thought of having this level of intimacy. My heart was racing, I knew just what I had to do. I cleaned up, shaved, and put on my Behind Barz chastity belt with the Hannibal 3 front cage. I wasn’t one bit nervous, I knew she knew what she was looking at on my profile, and from a primitive level of who she was, I knew that excited her!

We are now engaged, and over the course of our entire relationship I have only cum before her once. Boy did I feel bad. My Queen, the love of my life ALWAYS cums before me.

The scary part of the journey, is that I know we haven’t even gotten started. Long term chastity hasn’t been my thing. I try to remain active, and I haven’t been able to succumb to full, 24/7 inescapable chastity, sleeping through the night kills me, I’m just so damn horny!

Around April 23, 2021 I filled her in on male masturbation habits. I informed her that I do indeed do it, on a fairly regular basis. I told her I hate it when I do it. I asked her to start taking control of my orgasms. Now that doesn’t mean I have been locked up for any considerable stretch of time. We just got more active in our play. I’m proud to say that I haven’t masturbated once since then.

My longest lock up duration, given the number of years (approximately 5) in which I have enjoyed chastity is quite pathetic. Only around 25 hours. Like I said, I hate the night…

With that being said, she has said she wishes for me to learn to sleep through the night… Just recently, I begged her while having PIV, with direct intent, that if I ever slipped up and masturbated, which I don’t think I could keep from her, that she needs to lock me up for a minimum duration of 7 days, with no amount of begging that would end up in her letting me out.

I feel like my journey is slow but definite. I am 30 years old today, and I have almost no doubt that by the time we are retired, she will have me under full lockdown.

Please feel free to comment or keep this thread going, I want to hear suggestions!

cdn28 and asastype like this.
  2. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    9:28 PM
    welcome from out of the shadows

Chaste2be likes this.
  3. Jail Bird

Jail Bird Long term member

Mitten State
    Local Time:
    4:28 PM
    Welcome.

We have all been where you're at. Go slow. Your body will adjust even when you think it won't.

Chaste2be and MissyB like this.
  4. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    4:28 PM
    Welcome to our community. Glad you found it helpful and entertaining enough that you wanted to be part of it.

sissy veronique and Chaste2be like this.
  5. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    hello @Chaste2be and welcome to here and i hope you like it here as well and im glad you happy now.

Chaste2be likes this.
  6. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Hi there and welcome to the mansion!

7. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    3:28 PM
    Welcome to CM. Enjoy your journey. You can find great support and information here and step into the light.

8. Chaste2be

Chaste2be Member

Local Time:
    Thanks for the welcome responses from you all. I hope to gain strength from you all to help me achieve the best version of myself! I know where the path is leading and that’s exactly why I am taking it slow. I can’t force myself to submit all at once knowing how hard of a time I will have when this becomes more truly enforced.

Perhaps one day I should buy her a key holding book such as “Male Chastity : A Guide for Keyholders” by Lucy Fairbourne? Has anyone had any luck with any of these books from the chastity genre?

I feel like I would come to regret it, as she has already expressed how much she likes my locked status, but that she feels bad for making me suffer…

9. sissy veronique

sissy veronique Long term member

Okotoks Alberta Canada
    Local Time:
    Hello and welcome to Chastity Mansion fellow sissy from Canada. Enjoy your stay here.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice