Piercing Advice, finally doing it

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by TomTorch, Jul 7, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. TomTorch

TomTorch New member

Local Time:
    10:57 AM
    I've been interested in chastity for many years now, ever for over a decade since my early 20s. I have always considered piercing, mainly due to discomfort of ball based devices, but also due to more security, inescapability because I get very small when soft so it is silly easy to pull out.

I am finally getting pierced this Sunday (at Studio 28 in NYC), but I have a few open questions and was hoping for any advice (I have been reading through any thread/sites I can find, but still feel a bit overwhelmed).

• I plan to buy either Bijou or Cage Seven from evotion wearable, any experience and what is the better of the two?
    • A big open thing for me was always not being willing to do a PA, it feels much more permanent and serious, and I know there is a good chance it will never close back up so feels like a much bigger commitment
    • For the above reason, I had gone back and forth on a Frenum piercing, but I really dont want to waste my time or money (and I also have low pain tolerance so the idea of having to go back to get a PA is not attractive to say the least)
    • If Frenum's really just don't work, I do think I am finally ready to just do a PA, but I was hoping to get an update on anyones experiences because I really want a Frenum to work so I don't have to get a PA :)
    That's all to say, any advice from anyone about what to do/say to the person doing the piercing for EITHER a PA or a Frenum? I wrote in the appointment notes I haven't decided between the two yet

Peter Rabbit and Danny15 like this.
  2. Elfman

Elfman Gay werewolves & martinis

Artist, photographer, bartender
    Boise, Idaho
    Local Time:
    7:57 AM
    Just get a PA. Even if you' fall out of interest with chastity it's super sexy to have and feels awesome. I have an Orion (see avatar) and have worn it without the base ring, which is essentially the Bijou. It gets the job done no problem.

Trapped likes this.
  3. Trapped

Trapped Long term member

quality manager
    houston, texas
    Local Time:
    9:57 AM
    My wife was concerned and a frenum piercing migrating. they are known to do this more so than an PA. Also the are a lot less options for cages and jewelry with a frenum opposed to PA. I am glad she went with the PA. She has me in a rigid chastity model 1 and it so comfortable i often forget it is there. Not to mention the rare times i get P in the V it feels great for both of us.

4. MSDB321

MSDB321 Long term member

Lincs UK
    Local Time:
    2:57 PM
    I had a frenum piercing before my PA but it migrated out so I went for the PA. I should have done that in the first place.
    Tell the piercer that you are going to wear a chastity device, it may influence them on how deep they place the piercing.
    I like my Bijou.

5. Jinkyu

Jinkyu Long term member

Seattle area
    Local Time:
    7:57 AM
    hey there! I recommend the bijou over the 7. I coincidentally have a cage 8 and an orion and the orion/bijou family are way less pinchy when putting on.

I've had frenum and I just got a PA done. PA seems much more suited to chastity.

cheers!

6. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    10:57 AM
    Prince Albert is an easier piercing to heal and it’s fun. Get the PA. It’s less skin to pierce if you’re worried about pain. It’s just a little bit of skin.

I would think a frenum would be less desirable since it takes much longer to heal, and the needle and jewelry passes through more skin.

Regardless, I would tell the piercer that you’re using it for chastity for placement. You don’t want it to migrate out.

I was shy and said I wanted to stretch to large gauges. I said that because I wanted extra skin to carry the forces of a shifting cage tugging. So they placed it a little further back on me. Not much.

I’ve worn both Evotion cages (and their ball trap) The newer Bijou is easier to install. The design is less pinchy for me.

I’ve been wearing a 316L MCN GlansArmor2 for literally years of wear time now and it’s excellent. I really like the jewelry grade polish on their stainless steel.

The Evotion line of cages are great.

Just for any chastity device, make sure you’re well healed. Get sleep, follow the healing instructions and you’ll be just fine. Don’t rush into chastity until you’re comfortable changing out the jewelry.

Some folks here have showed themselves jump in too early and can’t tell the difference between the young piercing consolidating and discomfort due to a new cage.

Nothing hurts for me when in well fitted chastity. Nothing should hurt for you. It won’t be a pain in the dick ;) Don’t worry.

Ukpsion likes this.
  7. Ukpsion

Ukpsion Active member

United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    2:57 PM
    Dear @TomTorch - Brilliant and all the best for tomorrow. I really hope it goes well! :)

I can’t find any videos of what ‘actually’ happens online, so it’s difficult to picture the physical process but I’ve considered the mechanics of it and I hope you breeze through it. All I can find are vids of guys faces online.

I am a little undecided myself. I am a big swimmer and read it can be months out of the water, which I would find difficult. Then in other places it says stay out of the pool but crack on with river swimming :confused: In the long run though, the extra choice of devices would make swimming so much easier (not to mention the security element) so I feel I am headed in the same direction as you.

let us know how you get on over the first few weeks etc?

8. Trapped

Trapped Long term member

quality manager
    houston, texas
    Local Time:
    I went from a 14 to a 6 gauge in about 6 months. I went to a very highly rated piercer and took his advise on gauging up. A lot of people on here will have their own opinion on how long it should take to gauge up and at which intervals. If you choose a quality piercer they will know their work and how your skin heals. I have been in a rigid model 1 for almost 2 months. Most times I forget it is even there. Like most of us in this lifestyle we rarely stay with the first cage we bought. It is a trail and error journey. I think it is hard for anyone to say one cage is better or more comfortable than the next without actually trying them. It can be a costly endeavor. I know I have been through about 6 or so I can remember. It's even more difficult being uncut and having a PA. You can find out a lot piercing choices on line that can help you decide which type you want. Then you can make a choice on cages. My wife has a major role in choosing mine my comfort was her highest concern. If I was uncomfortable or in pain long term chastity was unrealistic. Security was her main concern after that. Do your research and don't be influenced. And good luck.
    I'm not trying to piss anyone off. Just my two cents.

9. NEsubhub

NEsubhub Long term member

USA Nebraska
    Local Time:
    My KH made an appointment for me to get the PA done in 2 weeks. Nervous and excited at the same time. Right now I don't have a cage made for a PA. Will be trying a locking D ring with my Kink3D cobra after all is healed up.

Rectrix and Peter Rabbit like this.
  10. mcmbm

mcmbm New member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    3:57 PM
    Mistress has said that i would also have a PA. Interesting to hear your experiences. What gauge do you get pierced and do you need to stretch that to use it as chastity lock ?

11. NEsubhub

USA Nebraska
    Local Time:
    Not sure which gauge I'll be pierced to yet. I will pick out the jewelry when I arrive for my appointment. I see the D rings come in 3mm and 5mm sizes.

12. mcmbm

mcmbm New member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    You could be pierced 3 mm for the 5 mm d ring you need to stretch. see if i can find more on this

NEsubhub likes this.
  13. Trapped

Trapped Long term member

quality manager
    houston, texas
    Local Time:
    don't rush locking up. any pulling on the ring will make bleed again and set you back in healing time. This very thing happened to me. I wanted to lock the ring and it bled and hurt a lot. we bought a cage with a front slot long and wide enough to accommodate the PA ring.

Peter Rabbit likes this.
  14. NEsubhub

USA Nebraska
    Local Time:
    Appreciate the advice, Trapped. Definitely will listen to my body on this one. Won't be rushing to get the cage back on.

15. mcmbm

mcmbm New member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice