Wearing a device significantly smaller than your normal size long term.

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Tessasissy, Jun 16, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. Tessasissy

Tessasissy Active member

Local Time:
    1:16 AM
    I have been in chastity now a year and a half, we recently purchased a metal Chinese device wich has arrived and seem to be of relativley high quality.

The device is however significantly smaller than my normal flacid lenght which is arround 100mm, the device is 60mm from ring to tip.

My wife locked me into this device 2 days ago. It feels very restrictive and I have no idea how long it will be before it will released, one of our rules is I Am not alowed to talk about chastity or ask for release.

I have found that even attempted errections are so restricted that very little happens.

I have some question for other members who have been locked into devices which are considerably shorter than their normal length for long periods.

1) How has it affected you mentally being restricted in this way for long periods.
    2) How has it affected you physically.

I am interested to find out how this change of device is likley to impact me going forward.

2. true42

true42 Owned member

Local Time:
    9:16 PM
    You probably do want to be snug length-wise. It works well over time.

But if you're normal flaccid length is significantly longer than the cage length, then you might be in trouble. Not serious, damaging trouble ... just inconvenience trouble.

Sorry, mate.

However, that's a lot less of an issue than an improper ring fit, which can do real damage.

MadameJs_boo and Tessasissy like this.
  3. subrick

subrick Junior Member

Engineering/Technical Education.
    USA, Western Massachusetts.
    Local Time:
    #3 subrick, Jun 16, 2021
    Last edited: Jun 16, 2021
    Ok, first of all, when you say you're "not allowed to talk about chastity...", does that include issues which might arise due to discomfort or pain? Good communication is key, and if you don't have much experience with longer lockups in this new device, it's very important that you be able to share your experiences with her as your body tries to adapt. But if there's something that begins to hurt, you need to be released to make sure that injury doesn't occur.

In my experience, I found that once I was put in a much smaller cage, my body quickly seemed to "adapt" and erections just didn't seem to be as long or hard as before I put on the small cage. Like it knew it couldn't go anywhere, so "Why bother?" LOL Now, I was in my mid-late 50's with these smaller cages, so I no longer had the raging hard-ons I had in my younger years anyway. If you're younger than that, or you can still have sustained, rock-hard erections, then you may experience issues if you grow too much in that small cage. Again, it's important that you can convey these types of issues to your Lovely Wife & Keyholder.

As to your questions:

1.) Long term lock up keeps me perpetually horny for my Lovely Wife & KeyHolder. I no longer masturbate numerous times during the day and all of my sexual desires are focused on satisfying Her needs alone. While it's hard to describe or explain, all I can say is that I now feel a "release" from Her orgasm that is more satisfying than my own, ejaculation-based orgasm. And after She cums, and floats down, I feel fully satisfied, but still horny as heck, so I just massage, kiss and do whatever she wants me to do to make her after-glow as pleasurable for her as possible.

2.) Physically? Not much. The cage I wear is pretty small and actually quite comfortable, so it doesn't really limit much of what I can do activity wise. In terms of physical arousal, as I said above, "it" seems to know it's limited in how large it can grow and usually doesn't try exceeding the confines of the cage. The cage I'm wearing actually allows "points" to be added to it and on occasion, when she is in a particularly devilish mood, she will have me insert a couple of those, and THEN she teased and excites me. My cock tries to grow, but immediately feels the points pressing into the flesh. Again, I believe this has helped condition me to subconsciously limit my erections. Or...could just be a combination of old age, blood pressure meds and a touch of ED! LOL

Good Luck,

~subrick

Tessasissy and ugams like this.
  4. NZSenator

NZSenator Long term member

Local Time:
    2:16 PM
    I have had both long and short cages, I currently have 2, one a similar length to the one you describe, the other a bit shorter (45mm), the longer cages I owned (about 80mm in length) have all been thrown in the trash. Both are infinitely more comfortable for overnight wear than the longer cage. The really short one allows virtually no erection growth outside of my body, so there is minimal pulling on the base ring, the other one there is still some, but not too bad.

Mentally, they both are pretty invisible in terms of wearing them and easily forgotten about during normal daily activities. As for being locked up for long periods, I'm allowed out pretty frequently for non sexual reasons (sport / shaving) so do get some out of cage time, but no self loving allowed. The mental attitude to my wife after a denial period of about a week starts to ramp up and is quite an addictive high sort of feeling when your hormones are in full flight.

5. Tessasissy

Tessasissy Active member

Local Time:
    The rule is so I Don't pester my wife about chastity, it is to be the norm. I am allowed to mention any physical issue as long as its not just winge.
    It is entirely at her discretion how long I stay lock and she does not want me to pester her or plead for release.

After a few days this device is comfrey enough as long as there is no attempt at any sort of arousal.

Arousal attempts make me feel like my penis is being turned into a small straining stump. Like having an errection that's only two inches long!

In the larger devices (closer to my true flacid size) , I still felt like I was getting somthing out of the arousal attempts.

6. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    As long as there is no change in colour or temperature to your genitals, then it should be all ok, if your going blue, and or cold, then it’s to restrictive.

MadameJs_boo and Tessasissy like this.
  7. Tessasissy

Tessasissy Active member

Local Time:
    Nothings going blue! The main issue is do you get used to the restriction? Does it affect mentally how you react to arousal and the minimisation of your member to such an extent? It does feel so much more restrictive than what I am used to.

8. Guest 2684

Guest 2684 Long term member

Local Time:
    8:16 PM
    Your body adapts to it new home just enjoy the ride

Tessasissy and Guest 3972 like this.
  9. LockedPom

LockedPom Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    11:16 AM
    If you still pee, then it's not too small.

Tessasissy and Guest 3972 like this.
  10. Lisa43

Lisa43 Long term member

Retired
    USA,Maryland
    Local Time:
    8:16 PM
    After trying various metal devices, I like the stainless steel Nub the best. It is comfortable and secure (with a steel waist belt - no way out without the key. I can wear it for as long as KH requires.

Tessasissy and ugams like this.
  11. Tessasissy

Tessasissy Active member

Local Time:
    Well I have been in the new device for a little over 2 weeks with no release, that means it not comming off at all. The metal is so much more hygienic. And I Can clean myself in it relativley well.

I am wearing it with a leather strap which keeps it close to my body at all times and does not alow it to drag downwards. This has the added effect of alowing zero growth for any attempted arousal. I have found over the last week that my body has stopped pushing so hard against the cage as there is no chance of any growth at all. It has not given up but it is less than when I first put the cage on.

It has become quet comfortable most of the time, and being that much shorter it is mor comfortable to wear under clothing.

Having had no chance to be out of the cage I am wondering what effect this will have once I am eventually released.

Going through my head is will I Have shrunk, both soft and hard. Will I Be able to get hard given that my body does not seem to be trying very hard.
    Given that so far its only been just over 2 weeks(the longest I Have been caged without being allowed out for cleaning.) and my wife has seen no inclination to let me out as the hygiene issue has been solved, will I be let out at all before my wife decides I am allowed an orgasm. If so that could be another two or three months.
    What will the effects be on my body by then.

I am both exited and scared at how this is making me feel. I have to say I feel very controlled.

At least my wife has not suggested using the permant sealing metal clips. Which came with it. Once used they can't be removed.

This level of control has had me seriously suggesting a PA piercing and device, when my wife next brings up the subject of chastity.

12. true42

true42 Owned member

Local Time:
    Don't rush things. Sounds like she already knows how to drive where you're going. :rolleyes::p

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice