Small Reminders

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Xileh, Jun 23, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. Xileh

Xileh Happily Serving

Local Time:
    4:50 AM
    I’ve noticed lately, evidence that she is accepting the dominance she has always had, but in a more overt fashion.
    • During a discussion about a decision we were discussing she says, “Well, I get to make all of the decisions, right?”
    • She is now requesting orgasms on demand. Requesting a lot.
    • She is more sexual.
    • Teasing is getting more intense. She is incorporating oral in her teasing.
    • She is flirting with edging. My brain is mush.
    • She likes the strapon I wear for her. Maybe too much for my comfort.
    • I got her a gspot vibrator. She really likes it. In the recent past, she did not like toys.
    • She requested that I pick out a beer for her while visiting a micro-brewery. I selected a light ale for her and an IPA for myself. She tasted both and took the IPA from me, for herself. No discussion was offered, except a look that only a dominant-aware woman has. This has happened three times. I’m not certain she even likes IPA.
    • We are on a short driving trip. Clearly we have forgotten how to pack due to COVID, so the suitcases are heavy. She expects me to carry them both from the car to the inn, and the other luggage as well. This was verbally noticed by the other guests at the B&B sitting on the front porch. I’m a strong chested, six foot, 210lb guy. The looks from the women were something between approving and curious. Maybe envious.
    There have been many other small, but obvious occurrences. Certain looks, tone of voice, unusual requests. This is so different from the very vanilla woman that started this journey. She seems to be entering the, “What you asked for” phase. My brain however, is in the, “I’m not sure” phase.

2. Headtrip

Headtrip Long term member

Midwest USA
    Local Time:
    7:50 AM
    Perfect.

Same here. Last weekend on a little getaway with a few friends and kids we piled in the car. I held the door for her while she got in the back (she is 10" shorter than me so this is normal). I climbed in the passenger seat to go, when she got out, opened my door and motioned for me to get in the back so she could have "shotgun". Nobody said a word but it might has well have been broadcast on a loudspeaker.

3. CagedandPantied

CagedandPantied Active member

education
    SE United States
    Local Time:
    This evening, we celebrated our recent anniversary at a fancy restaurant. Madam wore her key prominently on a chain, ordered on both of our behalf throughout the evening, and paid the bill as we were leaving.
    Our energy elicited raised eyebrows from the waitress, the hostess, and the valets as I opened her door and then dutifully chauffeured her home.
    My cage danced.

4. true42

true42 Owned member

Local Time:
    Give it a few more days. Your penis will change your mind.

I swear she's rewired my brain.

5. container store

Local Time:
    11:50 AM
    @Xileh that sounds amazing.

How long had you been locked before the “what you asked for” phase began?

6. Xileh

Xileh Happily Serving

Local Time:
    4:50 AM
    It has been a little over three years. I’m a slow learner.

true42, container store and Headtrip like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice