dominasbitchboy journey into chastity

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by dominasbichboy, Jun 23, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. dominasbichboy

Local Time:
    1:19 AM
    Hey all!

My wife and I have just begun our journey into chastity and have decided to use the forums as a way to document our experiences and to get some authentic feedback and support along our journey so please feel free to ask questions, give advice, or be a part of our journey in any way you would like!

How we got here
    we are married in our early 30's and are both very dominant type personalities. We both work jobs where that works out well but that definitely causes issues at home when it comes to decision making and that then spills over to our sex life. We are not happy with the lack of sex or the sex we currently do have. It is very vanilla and neither one of us really prioritizes it. So after feeding my wife some strong drinks, i sat her down and began to talk about our sex life. We were both able to be open, honest, and it was refreshing to be able to talk freely. We downloaded some apps, took some quizzes, and then i asked her what one thing i could do or explore that would excite her sexually and thats when the last thing i ever thought i would hear came out of her pretty lips; PEGGING. I am very adventurous and I have definitely been curious to try but never had i the courage or the boldness to ask for that. Needless to say, i lit up like a kid on Christmas (at least on the inside). Then it was my turn to share and of course, my number one thing was chastity. Unfortunately, its not one of those things that she is initially drawn to but she loves me and was willing to give it a go. I did not want this to be a forced thing where she doesn't enjoy it cause its a chore so i told here i have no expectations, she doesn't have to play "domina" and have some elaborate sex scenes to interact with me ever so often or whatever. The expectations were clearly stated as
    1) lock it on me and unlock it when you want sex
    2) i need to keep that sucker really clean
    3) she spends at least a moment of her day seeking knowledge on chastity and what it means for her and me. to aid with this, i bought her lucy fairbourne's book and she desires to begin plugging into the forums to seek advice or ask questions.

For the rest of that night we talked, we smiled, and i was locked up on the spot and my mind was sent racing in anticipation for what was to come.

2. homebody

homebody In awe of GoddesofHomebody

Local Time:
    4:19 AM
    It sounds like you are both off to a great start. Enjoy yourselves. It can definitely can help draw you both closer together. Good Luck.

Skywalker41918 likes this.
  3. Open2njoy

Open2njoy Long term member

Local Time:
    I like that you mutually agreed to some simple and basic expectations. It allows you the ability to evolve and grow into the lifestyle together. There’s a lot of information here to help you discover all aspects of the lifestyle. Communication is key.

Watching your wife develop her inner Domme is incredibly powerful and mind altering. Her pleasure will become your pleasure. Enjoy your exploration and discussions together.

Spike6411 and Skywalker41918 like this.
  4. dominasbichboy

Local Time:
    Day 2
    I awoke with an explosion of energy ready to tackle the day. I searched all of amazon while my wife was still asleep to find the best strap-on to meet her criteria. She wanted one of those kinds where she can wear it inside of her and as i know my wife loves nothing more than some good vibrations, she eventually landed on this guy https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07HP4BL4Z/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 and we bought a harness to make it easier. Then we waited...

Day3
    Today I felt real excited. I could start feeling the chastity elevating my desires a bit. I definitely kept reminding myself that although today was the day we were going to try our new toy that was arriving, that i should love her and not make it about myself. Domina kept making comments throughout the day about how she couldnt wait for that initial thrust and how she expected that yelp or initial sting that she feels when I finally penetrate through her at the beginning of our anal sessions. It kind of gave me the feeling she wanted it to hurt and that would excite her. Truthfully, that would excite me too but I wont go into TMI category here but suffice it to say, due to my body, i didnt expect that to happen with this specific sized toy and I started to get nervous i would disappoint her. So all day i kept thinking on that, getting aroused but also getting nervous. I chose to do some "man chores" for the wife around the house pretty much all day until it arrived and we got that sucker opened, charged and i waited for her to make the move. Soon, she opened the harness, tried it on and asked me to fetch the strap-on. We got it all adjusted for her and she moved into the bed and played with the vibrations. I excused myself to use the bathroom and grab a beer. By the time i came back she was laying there holding her new toy in hand, strapped up with a look of power on her face. She said she had to turn off the vibrations already cause she almost orgasmed without me. I replied with a "so what?" I love when she cums multiple times and i was excited that this toy could actually do it since the vast majority just dont do it for her or the vibrations are too weak. She replied saying that she was going to let me out of the cage for this but since i made that comment i can keep it on. Again, i frankly was a bit defiant and told her that i am more than okay with keeping it on for this activity and i actually welcome it, as it adds to the eroticism in my mind. Rather than ague she tells me to "bend over"...it was time

I was excited but definitely nervous. I thought id be ready to jump in there but i found myself taking a big gulp of beer as soon as she muttered those words. Regardless, i happily obeyed and bent over our bed ready to have my anal cherry taken. She handed me the remote and said "push the button only when i tell you to push the button" She didnt waste much time getting it in and once it popped in, i definitely had a HELLO moment of shock but i quickly adjusted. She wasnt mean or aggressive with it (at least that i felt) and right as i started to relax, i hear "push it", "again", "again" and man did this thing have a powerful vibration at the third level it felt nothing like it did but a moment ago. The thrusts began to get rhythmic and with each thrust i felt myself enjoying it more and more and wanted to be authentic with my wife and let her see the sensations that she was causing but continually felt scared to push back and help her thrust or to let out a weird sound where she will judge me or any other number of stupid thoughts that were running through my head. Regardless, i did not have the luxury within a few moments i found a pleasure slowly building inside me. i started to make some involuntary noises, and thrust back fully accepting what was happening. She transitioned me to lay flat on my stomach and arch a little for her to enter and this is when it was a lot more pleasurable for me. I let loose, enjoyed every sensation, and my memory starts to get fuzzy after this. Awhile later i find myself face down, rear high in the air and that sensation that was building inside me is getting pretty close and i want nothing more than to let it out and experience that new sensation that is foreign but already good. I feel my cock straining in my cage and me aggressively pushing back against her thrusts and then she stops...

This is where it got negative unfortunately. She seems to be a little freaked out now and she saw a little blood on the strap-on and asks me if im ok and i respond and let her know i genuinely feel great with no pain at all but alas, the adventure is over and we clean up. Afterwards, a whirlwind of emotions and words escape her as she thinks im a liar, that ive been pegged before and that this is not a unique experience we shared and all sorts of things. She says she was shocked that i did not react the same way she did and that my first time was not the same as hers where it was pleasurable but with a good amount of pain. She basically expected this journey to be exactly like hers where i was supposed to kinda not enjoy it the first time and then enjoy it the second time like she did (and she REALLY enjoyed it that second time). I know my wife and i know that she was a bit uneasy in the moment and i calm her down and we cuddle and watch tv in bed for the rest of the night.

5. dominasbichboy

Local Time:
    Day 4
    Today was a pretty normal day, except i woke up a bit tired and not in the best mood. However, Domina tasked me with buying her a robe so she could freely walk about our home without showing it all to everyone. (we moved recently and have yet to outfit really any windows with blinds) I spent hours and hours on amazon combine through hundreds only to find myself drifting more and more toward those "robes" that arent much more than a few threads and obscure the body very little. I think she is drop dead gorgeous and i really find it hot if someone else gets a glimpse. I sent her two contenders to make sure i wasnt just being a horny idiot and she surprisingly agreed and told me it was more for me as she didnt care if she shared a bit (i still dont know if she was particularly horny or if she really meant that but time will tell) For those that care i chose this and this. Oh on a side note, she also awhile ago asked me to find some sexy but comfortable night wear and i threw this and this in there too.

Pegging - the aftermath
    Toward the end of the day, we were able to talk more about the pegging experience and how it affected her and me and i wish i could recollect the exact convo (sorry, im a couple days behind but catching up to present day) but it was an overall good convo and it led to us putting the toy "on the shelf" for now, but with a promise that she will want to try it again but that she may have gone past her comfort level and jumped in too deep which i completely understand and want to support. Needless to say, i would of course like the opposite, but for the first time in a very long time, i was GENUINELY happy to shelve what i wanted and support my wife and put her and our journey first and not focus on myself. That elusive mega O will be there when we are both ready for it.

Day4 - evening
    All day in between online shopping and my work, I found my mind wandering to my Domina and how i could love her, and help uplift her especially because of how she felt and how willing she was to knock on my back door. I started by doing the dishes...and got halfway done and got lazy, cracked a beer and did my own thing for awhile. It didnt take long to refuel and to focus on her after grabbing a bite to eat and i asked her if i could give her a footbath / pedicure and she lit up! Off to the boxes i went to unpack the footbath, get it bubbling and warm, grab her a seat, and crack open a nice bottle of wine for us to enjoy. She really seemed to light up, unwind, open up, and really appreciate the gesture. A couple hours later, shes all pampered, toes with a fresh coat of paint and a smile on her face. She has now said that she wants this to be a weekly occurrence so long as i can handle cleaning up afterwards as she is a real clean type person. We went ahead and moved to the bedroom and i offer her a full body massage as she watches tv and she accepts. She strips down to all but a thong and i quickly (and honestly manipulatively) convince her to remove it so i can do the job properly :D. I too strip to my cage and hop aboard only to immediately find out that wont fly as its not the most comfortable thing to be pressing into her during a relaxing massage. As the massage progresses i build in arousal and slowly but surely make advances without permission (i dont know if im supposed to be asking now?) but for the first time in ever, she continually just keeps giving me a calm, "no". I give up and the night ends on a high note

Open2njoy and LockedbyFridayGirl like this.
  6. dominasbichboy

Local Time:
    Day5
    Domina as asked me to record my desire and frustration level daily so she can keep track and i may do that elsewhere to not clutter this. If anyone has a good idea i would appreciate it. She wants it to be in a public place and for now, i guess it is here.
    Desire - 4/10
    Frustration - 2/10

Today Domina was not a nice person. We stayed apart for the day, she left to do some retail therapy, and when she returned, she was herself again. Our packages got delivered with her sexy nightwear and a dress came that i ordered for her just because. She agreed to try them all on for me and i was getting worked up. I had some things to tend to but a short while later she came and asked for 10 minutes of my time and brought me to bed. She spread her legs and for the first time since i can recall, she told me to service her. I am honestly pretty lazy and almost never do this but today, the way she just expected it, made it frigen HOT. I did my best and one sore tongue later, she was done. She got up, walked away to the kitchen and i was left there on my knees with a feeling i cant describe. I was so aroused at her using me for her pleasure and then ten fold more when she denied mine and walked away. My head fell to the floor and i sat there enjoying this feeling, my mind in some state of bliss. After awhile she came walking by and asked me what the heck i was doing and then in a snap it ended. I was aware of how i looked on the floor there, jumped up, and felt embarrassed. I shyly responded and just walked over to her and i dont know why but all i could say after that was thank you thank you thank you... like an annoying broken record. She was very graceful and loving and tenderly crabbed my lips and closed them. Again, thank you Domina. That was a very powerful and loving power move.

Domina then left me home for the night and went out with some girls for a couple hours. She tasked me with preparing a tv to be hung on a wall and left me with a kiss. I was still in a heavenly mood and got to work. I started with something more entertaining and i finally finished deep cleaning her footbath for the next time, got the tv ready, and felt energy for days and i wanted to catch up on my story here but i wanted to take care of Domina first so i spent the rest of the evening doing the basic house chores hoping to make her happy. I asked her for a formal written list of things i can do in the future that would make her happy should i have the time or energy and want to give it to her and i hope she does. It felt good doing chores for once. It didnt feel amazing or anything, it just didnt suck cause i was doing it for the love of my life :love:

Now I am caught up and today is actually day 6!

LockedbyFridayGirl likes this.
  7. Open2njoy

Local Time:
    I think it’s fine to record your daily desire and frustration levels here. It fits in nicely with the journal/blog of your experiences.

Wearing a butt plug prior to pegging may help in the future - especially when she tells you she’s feeling lucky and you should be prepared to be on the receiving end.

You know the longer you go, the more the desire and frustration will build. She’s already seeing some of the advantages of being your key holder. Those will continue to grow over time as well.

8. LockedbyFridayGirl

LockedbyFridayGirl Long term member

Project Manager/Estimator
    Indianapolis
    Local Time:
    Lucky Man!!!
    I can only fantasize about this! My wife is a vanilla key holder that doesn’t have a dominant bone in her body! At this point in time, she would never have the courage to corral me and take me to the bedroom to uncross her legs and say “Pleasure Me Now”!!! Damn, that’s so Hot!!! We’ve talked about how she could be a little more dominant but she just hasn’t been able to follow thru! She does like taking my keys, teasing me and controlling my orgasms but that’s about it! She worries more about my pleasure than hers!

On another note, me being locked up in my chastity cage is helping with changing her behavior! In her defense, She is slowly evolving and gaining confidence!!! And I love being her subject so one day she can glow with confidence!!!

Good luck going forward! I love the desire and frustration levels! It seems to me that she’s looking to ramp up those numbers on you this weekend by flaunting some of her sexy but comfortable night wear you just bought her!!! Like I said…. LuckyMan! You got a keeper! Enjoy the ride!!!

9. dominasbichboy

Local Time:
    Thanks for the feedback @Open2njoy we may try that next time!

Day6

Desire - 1/10
    Frustration - 1/10

Today I felt a drop in desire and was pretty defiant and unfortunately spoke to Domina and acted as well... less than i desire:(. As of today, Domina has begun reading these posts and was let out quite the cute little squeal a few times especially for seeing some of the likes and our two commenters! She didn't tell me this but I suspect it really went far in making her feel validated on this journey and that we aren't weirdos all alone in this, but she will have her account active today so she can comment for herself. Again, thank you for your support everyone and now that i am caught up, i look forward to spending some time catching up on your journeys as well!

The Talk - Solving the chastity catch22. How does she get her pleasure while locking away her pleasure stick?
    Domina opened up a dialog with me about her concerns about her pleasure and keeping me locked up for extended times due to the lack of PIV. We came up with a few ideas that could help in that situation and this is where we would REALLY appreciate anyone's input and advice on how you have crossed this bridge. First there is her favorite magic wand that will always get the job done for her. Second, I said i could do as she is doing, educate myself with literature and techniques to enhance my oral game for her. Third, i brought up penetration with numbing cream but this one i am apprehensive about cause too much cream and ill be pushing rope in no time. Too little cream and well, blast off and i lose all progress and reset back to day 1. Fourth, and the most interesting to me is me using a strap-on while still locked or a hollow one to penetrate her. I have never done it, but thinking on it, this can be one great fuck for us both. For me, being locked and using a strap-on for her, i can only see this being at least as awesome as that wave of pleasure i experienced yesterday from the cunnilingus and immediate denial. Then you add in the physical act of the thrusting that has previously always brought me pleasure and bam! Has this been like anyone else's experience or am I in dream land? Lastly, we brought up another thing that is tied for the hottest on this list, and something i wanted to incorporate way before this journey, a fucking machine :D!

The Roadblocks to the magical world of dildo land :sos:

Unfortunately, since i live in the real world...we have real roadblocks to those bottom two :(. Domina has never been into dildos. She explained a bit back it was the psychology of using one on herself for masturbation purposes and not being turned on by the act of fucking herself vs being fucked by someone else. Now that would definitely be solved by either the strap-on or the fucking machine but i still hear and see the apprehension. There are two reasons why i suspect. First, the difference in feeling. She loves the skin on skin feel, the warmth, and definitely the cum of a real cock. I suspect shes not alone and i have not taken the time to do my usual extensive research but does anyone have any ideas or products that have solved the aforementioned issues with dildo realness? Secondly, Domina's personality is unique and strong. I have on many many occasions or topics in our marriage had to literally break her resistance down and fight on topics for something as stupid as for example trying a different wine. Sometimes i have to bring it up 20 times and get into arguments until she finally gives in and tries it and then lo and behold, within a week its her favorite wine for the next 2 years and shes calling her girlfriends to chat about it and gifting it to everyone that will listen, including the dog walking by. (exaggeration but you get the point, sorry for the ramble). Now i suspect this is causing her to still hold onto a negative connotation due to her previous thoughts about them (even though a couple days ago she had one inside of her that almost made her cum in a mere minute or 2 where she had to stop to wait for me - see pegging) I think this hurdle will have to be overcome with her choosing to have an open mind, and a great experience when we do try....so please if you know how i can make a strap-on or dildo more realistic, i would forever be grateful :pray:

FLR - Is it for us?
    TLDR - I am interested in letting her have the final say in decisions, and me focus on achieving that; Last part of our convo was what i brought up and has been on my mind for years and ive tried to talk about it before; Allowing her to take the reigns and transition at whatever pace toward a female led marriage. She was receptive but was worried about certain decisions she would have to make and the weight of that overwhelming her. I totally agree as i have felt that weight and one of the benefits i would get from such an arrangement. We talked about how in those situations, where she doesnt know the right answer, she can ask me for more advice/input and ultimately just task me with making that decision so she is free from the burden. I know that when i am provided a list of tasks, i am great at getting them done, but more than that, i am happy. I get stuck trying to make the right decision, spend all my time researching and debating, and get very little done. I will do another post just on this if anyone would like as i have a lot to self analyze and get on paper my truths but i really have seen the decisions my wife has pushed us toward lead to much success and i would really like more of that greatness and then to take my energies that are no longer wasted hesitating and use them to accomplish those goals she determines are best. I would still love to give her my ideas and talk things through with her, I just want her to have the power to choose what she thinks is best and allow me to do what i do best, focus and run toward that goal. I always achieve what i put my focus on.

I know this has been a wordy post and as we get further in the journey i know i will be better at filtering what needs to be said and what is just me working through my day but again, thank you all and i look forward to getting to know more about the community here

Open2njoy likes this.
  10. dominasbichboy

Local Time:
    Thank you! I am definitely very fortunate and lucky to have a powerful woman! It sounds like you are on a good trajectory too my friend. How have you been able to encourage her confidence to grow?

11. Open2njoy

Local Time:
    Don’t worry about the drop in desire and frustration levels. This is one of those activities where you’re warned to be careful what you wish for. In a day or two when the desire and frustration rebound you’ll be back to wishing you were still at the low end of the scale. I found that being edged and relocked without an orgasm really intensified the desire and frustration. It’s also a great way to train you in orgasm control (not cumming until she permits it).

A good strap-on will allow you the intimacy of intercourse for as long as she desires. There’s a sub forum here that discusses strap-ons as well as other toys.

Be careful not to confuse fantasy and reality. Stay grounded in your marriage and your unique form of FLR will sort itself out as you both become more comfortable in your specific roles. The only right way to live this lifestyle is the way that works best for both of you.

12. LockedbyFridayGirl

Indianapolis
    Local Time:
    Well, long story! Long time in the making. Ha I’ll try to hit some highlights!

My wife was raised in a home where the father worked and the mother stayed home! That was her learned behavior! When we got married, I started realizing she would never make a decision! Like going out to eat! She couldn’t decide. Always said “Where I want to eat is fine! Basically, I made the majority of her decisions.

She has always had some mental issues and anxiety issues. Most likely developed from her mother?!?! The medicine she takes makes it difficult for her to orgasm!

So, as time went on, sex was always about pleasuring me! Remember, she’s vanilla and doesn’t have a submissive bone in her body! Sex was mostly in the missionary position. She wasn’t into wands, vibrators or any toy in general. Would not watch porn or visit a sexy website. She will not even sexually touch herself to this day!

So as life went on I felt the need to spice up our sex life! Was looking into buying a nighty for her when a chastity cage add popped up! I bought it and introduced the cage to her one weekend.

She was OK with it, but she didn’t understand because her role was to please me! She said she rather play with the real deal instead of a metal cage?!?! Well, after some adjustments and playing around, I figure this device could help me teach her a new behavior!

After a couple years she finally said no to unlocking me and kept me locked for a whole night! That was a major beak thru! She said she realized then, I could wear the cage with no issues and she kinda enjoyed saying no! A few years later and to this day she can keep me locked for 1-2 weeks. Most of the time 7 days. I’m probably locked up about half the year!

Now, she likes her vibrators (yes plural) but not her wand. She loves oral. She loves for her muffin to look nice and proper but can’t bring herself to shave it! So I get to do all the sprucing on her muffin! : ) That’s where I get lucky! Geeez that’s hot!!!

ok back to story….
    So how did I help boost her confidence?
    When I locked up in the beginning, I made a point to make it all about her and her pleasure! No nagging! No pressure! I would help teach her how to make decisions and when to speak up for herself! Most likely because the cage changed my mind set so much that I was feeling very submissive and wanting to help!

So, after she was able to say no and kept me locked for a longer period… I figured the next step was to work on her pleasures! She really didn’t like me saying orgasms! She felt it put to much pressure on her to perform. The goal here was to help connect her biggest sex organ to her muffin (she can’t say pussy haha)! While locked I would tell her this is all about you don’t worry about me! I’ll be your orgasm coach and help!

Amazingly, it did help! The last few years she has been able to enjoy orgasms. I have figured out that locking up and teaching my wife to have sex on her terms is giving her the confidence she’s needing to move her sex life in a way that pleases both of us!!!

She is trying new toys and new positions! Still isn’t a fan of the wand (darn it)!

Confidence can take time to build! She’s getting there slowly but surely I think!

Chaz69, Open2njoy and Hubby&Missy like this.
  13. dominasbichboy

Local Time:
    Heads up, for the future, I usually start off talking about us, our struggles/marriage and other intimate things. I write this blog for us and for you but I know sometimes you may wanna get to the action ;) so i will color the title of sections with action in RED

Day 7

Desire - 2
    Frustration - 1

My quick notes
    Today, it felt a lot like yesterday and my body seems to just be used to the cage without any real increase in intensity. I know there are plateaus and I am impatient so i am not super discouraged.

The marriage stuff/ my basic day
    Today was eventful! Toward the end of the work day, i was feeling like i needed a bit more umph so i asked Domina if i could pop a couple horny goat weed pills before we head out to dinner at one of our favorite restaurants. She obliged but said that i was definitely not getting unlocked in case i wanna reconsider. Of course i didn't want to reconsider! I want it to be as intense as it gets so down the hatch they went. After an hour or so they definitely started to work and mess with my mood a bit (in a not so good way for the first time) and Domina was very loving, patient, and gracious with my frustrated outburst about the state of some things around the house. I unfortunately voiced in an nonconstructive and rude manner toward her. Very soon i did recognize the error of my ways and took a moment to bring her aside and apologize and tell her my feelings in a healthy way.

Marriage / Relationship detail
    I had very valid feelings and felt that while Domina had the week off this week while i worked, she did not take my needs into consideration and do some of the things i needed for the new house. As i touched on before, we have moved into a new house and the house is in a chaotic state. My Domina has yet another wonderful gift and that is her fantastic, unique, and unparalleled style. She has specific tastes and I needed her to pick out furniture and shelves, etc to organize our new home that fit her criteria so that they can be ready come today for me to install and begin organizing our space. She now understands my needs better and we both understand each others desires better and resolved the conflict and headed out for dinner!

More relationship / journey discussion

At dinner we had a good time and were able to talk some more and she opened up about reading some things in her book and about some things online and how she felt like she understands how vanilla she has been her entire life in the sex department and that she "missed the bus". I reminded her that the bus comes around every 15 minutes and if she wants she just has to get on it. I also think she isnt giving herself more credit for her openness and willingness presently to go down this path with me, i mean mere days ago she pegged me :love:. Thankfully enough she was able to share with me that she also kinda feels legitimately ok / satisfied with not putting in much effort and it feels comfortable which i appreciated her sharing cause that is one of the things that we both need to work on as i dont think it healthy for anyone to get into that state where its just easier not to try. She explained how the other day when she grabbed me and brought me to the bed to service her to orgasm even felt a little like a chore. I was certainly glad she shared this and I took the time to write it here so that hopefully as our journey progresses we can be encouraged and watch the change or maybe some of you have felt the same way and can share advice or maybe we will figure it out and this blog can help the next couple stuck in the "lazy" rut. Anyway, i encouraged her by comparing something she loved (ie cake) and asking her if she loved it before trying it and if she would feel motivated to seek it not knowing what it is and i saw the wheels click and she realized that maybe we both dont put in the effort because we havent built that sweet, satisfying, sex life we desire. Anyway we talked about more things like overcoming the chastity PIV issue again and was very thankful for her openness, and it was a good time.

Drive home - action begins!
    On the drive home, Domina was driving (i drank a little too much) and she grabbed my junk. Doesn't sound exciting but it was for me and she kept grabbing and "squeezing" (bless her gentle heart. her squeezing is like most men taking their index finger and pinky finger and trying to squeeze them together :D) but i encouraged and showed her how hard she can squeeze and i still dont feel a bit of pain and she got more aggressive and i started to get super turned on. I unbuckled my pants, slid them off, and eventually dropped my boxers right there in the car and covered my junk with my shorts so she could have real good access. I then reached over, pulled her panties to the side and began fondling that delicate, beautiful flower. She was getting into it until a moment flashes where she realized we are driving in public and gets shy and shuts me down but keeps teasing me most the way home. When we get home, we get inside, she gets in one of the sexy nightgowns i bought a few days ago, she straddles me and for the first time sits on my face (which ive always wanted, i find it hottt). We get going and its a little clunky as my hair is caught and tugging hard (ive grown it out for domina as she wants it long) and my chastity key is literally flapping around hitting me in the eye with every gyration or lick. (she wears it around a belly chain and it usually hangs right above her clit / pubic area). I had to hold it to the side and then we adjusted and continued. It took a little out of it but real life aint a porno, at least most of the time. I finished her off with a realllly sore tongue and she dismounted my face.

Round 2
    I gave her a minute to recover, took advantage of the situation, and started searching for the magic wand...which was not where it was supposed to be :mad: (see above sections lol) but i was able to locate the pegging vibrator, turned that sucker on, and began round 2! I began vibing her clit and within seconds she grabbed it freeing me to put my tongue back to work. a minute later, i slipped a finger inside her and a few seconds later another. I quickly located her rather large g-spot and began the alternating come hither /scissor motion with my fingers and she lit up like a frigen animal. She was much more vocal than with the tongue alone and it kept escalating as i alternated different fingering techniques with different aggressiveness but always keeping it centered on that beautifully large pleasure center of hers and before i knew it she was loudly letting herself free. We kept on but she could only last but maybe 2 minutes before i saw it approach, that sweet look on her face, that one where she no longer owns her own expression, but is captive to her body's sensation. Her pussy fought back, contracted, and i increased my aggressiveness, tugging back against it and applying pressure upward while keeping my fingers locked halfway to a "come here motion" and penetrating her aggressively until she was past her peak and reached down for me to be gentle again and slow down. I definitely thought this orgasm was far superior to the first. She was a LOT louder and she got to that point where she is lost in the feelings and no longer there upstairs. Not quite to the point she wouldnt be able to speak english for the next few mins but it looked pretty close to me. When she calmed down and we got to talking she said it wasnt better, just different. o_O Well... guess i have a lot to learn about her and i need to grow in my techniques of servicing her cause to me, they were night and day different. Anyway I gotta get going as shes really wanting me to get our day started.

homebody, Open2njoy and Sexy Slave 69 like this.
  14. dominasbichboy

Local Time:
    Day 8
    desire - 4
    frustration - 1

Today was not full of steamy hot sexual encounters. I did go down on Domina but we failed to cross the finish line unfortunately but we did get to have a nice dinner again tonight at a really cool restaurant that allowed us to lay down almost completely with Domina in my arms as she read my journal here in the middle of the restaurant. Domina did give me permissions to buy a toy for us to try out and i went with a strap-on with two different sized attachments and eagerly awaited their arrival

Day 9
    desire - 5
    frustration - 1

Domina spent the day addressing some of the needs i was concerned about around the house and really teamed up to make me feel loved and today we hit a level of closeness that neither of us has felt toward another human being, especially not in our marriage. I was laying on her lap on the couch (my new favorite spot) and it was like that moment when you stare into someones eyes and you see their soul except a thousand times more. If truly felt like my soul came out of my body and met with hers right there and we started melting into one ( i swear i wasnt on anything but some champagne ). It sounds weird, its hard to explain, but it was amazing. She told me that until that moment she was still thinking this process is crazy and theres no way we are going to be MORE intimate by having less traditional PIV sex but that she was wrong. I really hope this continues and she becomes more and more confident, open, and empowered. It is such a treat to see the person inside come to life and see parts of my wife i didn't even know where there, that were hiding just beneath the surface suppressed. Much like gems or gold, they are the best parts and we gotta dig deep to let them free.

MAILMAN - Bom chica strap-on!
    I wanted to do my best to introduce a strap-on and show my Domina that there are some good toys out there and it might not be as weird as she thinks so i took some tips from this forum, got a couple of the real skyn vac u lock strapons for her to try and pre-warmed them and lube in warm water as soon as she gave me the go ahead right after our intimate moment on the couch. When the time came, im gonna be real guys, i was in my head and had performance anxiety / instead of just enjoying the moment for what it is. I was so stressed that it had to be perfect or she would never ever touch a dildo again.... and this was a huge factor in the clunkiness of the encounter. I had two dildos, the thin one, and the big one. She layed us out a blanket on the floor and i strapped in immediately starting with the big one as i selfishly have always wanted to see what kind of effect a larger cock would have on Domina. Now i know its makes sense to start with the small one but selfishly if this was my one shot, i wanted it all (I am sorry Domina, that was not loving of me and just a dick move - get it? DICK move :D now that i made you giggle with corniness please forgive me for real) We worked slowly with the starting with oral, her wand, and an eye mask to help with the sensations and so she didnt have to see the dildo penetrating her. We also had a little assistance from horny goat weed, and this other over the counter item that loosens up your muscles down there-if you know, you know. we got it in and as expected, a minute or so in, she wanted the smaller one. I swap it out as fast as i can, and now within a minute or so she wants the bigger one as the smaller one is now too small to her and she doesn't like it. I swap out again and back to business we go. Its at this point i get anxious cause i feel like im already fucking it up and i dont wanna hurt that wonderful pussy of hers so i am like that virgin that keeps asking questions, nervously talking, and wont just shut up and feel the mood. Domina takes off the mask, lovingly looks me in the eyes and tries to calm me reminding me its not about performance its just about us and this moment. I fucking love this woman. Nothing more perfect could have been said. I calm down a bit but im still in my head but now it gets more exciting.

WOW - Too big? or just right?
    She starts to acclimate to the bigger guy, we swap out a few positions and i get a better feel for the speed and depth she can handle it. She can almost take it all the way to the base but toward the last half inch or inch, it gets a bit uncomfortable for her. Shes now starting to make noises i have not heard from her before. Its thrilling, exciting, and confusing all at once. At one point she wanted to stop and asked me to take it out. As im sliding it out she immediately has remorse and begs me to keep it in her! :rolleyes: I can tell she really really likes the size as her moans clearly advertise but i can tell her body is going to need to experience it a few times to acclimate to its size before we are able to really go the distance. I end up trying a position ive always wanted to but truthfully isnt very exciting for me normally, the spooning fuck position. I mainly never do this because Domina has an unbelievable ass (like its a crime i get it all to myself), coupled with the physical distance that this position already provides, the penetration from that angle is too shallow for my enjoyment. Upon entering her in this position, it becomes quite clear she loves the crap out of it and goes from 1 - dont fucking stop im gonna cum in literally 30 seconds but guess who stops?... sigh... even this guy slipped out from that angle. We try again... shes gonna cum....aaaand i slip out again. I was busy trying to kiss her sensually, hold her, and all the other stuff that i again, failed to focus on the penetration. It was at this point she wanted to stop. I know she is frustrated and she does a great job not taking it out on me and thus ends another of our first experiences.

Hopefully one day we will read this and laugh as she takes the same dildo to pound town like a pro but for now, this is who we are and we will always be authentic. I have allowed her to steer the boat, draw lines, and have the final say - although she still doesn't truly understand how much power she truly has. Its been fulfilling with way more action and breadth of exploration than i expected in a weeks time and we have truly already begun a foundational shift in our marriage. I am not claiming to be someone completely different in a week or so but i have truly shifted my focus, desire, and communication with my wife to something that we would not recognize last week and i fucking love it. I know change takes time but i am committed to dedicating the time i do have to ensuring that every week i can look back and say that yes, i did learn, grow, and ultimately become a better husband for the Domina of my dreams :love:

15. Open2njoy

Local Time:
    @dominasbichboy It sounds like the desire is beginning to ramp up nicely. I know it sounds counterintuitive to be closer with less PIV but it can work out that way. My guess is it’s because when you’re caged you need to find other ways to pleasure and express your love. It takes the assumption of intercourse out of the equation which can reduce the rut that many find themselves in. You learn how to be selfless and not selfish - taking pleasure in your partner’s pleasure. And that is truly mind-blowing.

Robins toy and dominasbichboy like this.
  16. dominasbichboy

Local Time:
    Desire - 5
    Frustration - 0

The past couple days have been messy, and we definitely took a step or two back in our progress. I found myself pushing the boundaries and testing Domina's resolve to see if i still had the ability to get my way and in an essence, top from the bottom. For some reason, she has had a struggle finishing with the new strap-on and it had left me frustrated and feeling a bit inadequate. I in turn started acting a lot less awesome and quite frankly a bit douchey. Domina responded in kind and that was that. We got over it and came back together and moved on much faster than we previously have and are doing well again.

Roger - her new favorite
    Yesterday, Domina finished her intro book on chastity and she commemorated the occasion by jumping on the kitchen island and commanding me to service her. It got hot (until the fridge started beeping) but we moved on into the bedroom and she gave me the go ahead to get the strap-on and give it a go again. This time it was different. She got on top, and we began slowly making love without her putting on eye coverings to hide. It was intensely intimate and slowly but surely her body adjusted and we picked up tempo until she literally moans straight out of a frigen porno about how she feels things shes never felt before and starts to get lost in the sensations of being fully filled. This drives me absolutely nuts in the best way possible and I start driving it home until she can no longer ask me to slow down or speak anything other than moans of pleasure. Back to back orgasms later she dismounts, i grab her wanting a third and she shuts me down as i can see shes exhausted with the two shes just had and we wind down.

Moments later we talk and she in the most loving way possible tells me that basically shes worried that she might enjoy the strap-on more than my natural member. Shes also scared cause in the moment, she doesnt remember its a dildo and it genuinely feels like its me... but enhanced. I smile and tell her that felt better for me than any time i can really remember having sex normally and that worst case, if we both actually like it more, then we do this a lot more than normal sex and we both enjoy sex a lot more than normal so its a win win. Regardless, we agreed that if it becomes a problem, we can stop using it for awhile. Now we have a new favorite toy on the shelf and she has taken no time to name it and affectionately refers to it as Roger.

17. Open2njoy

Local Time:
    @dominasbichboy It sounds like you’re both making progress. The fact that she enjoys making love to you while your locked and wearing your faux cock “Roger” bodes well for this lifestyle becoming your new normal. She should practice edging you and learn about administering ruined orgasms to enhance your frustration levels.

Has she joined CM yet?

18. LockedbyFridayGirl

Indianapolis
    Local Time:
    It seems she’s got your desire level ramping up quite nicely!
    Maybe since she’s finished her book…
    She’ll start working on your frustration level?!?!

After you two got done working that HOT cowgirl position, you may need to think about adding an “exhaustion” level! haha.

dominasbichboy likes this.
  19. dominasbichboy

Local Time:
    Yeah i definitely am excited for the days to come where she gets more and more into it and we can explore more things but i have zero complaints and plenty of time to explore deeper. She did say she feels like the book was way too introductory and wants me to get her one that is more technical or instructional and hopefully can teach us some more of those things! I haven't picked one yet cause im scared if i pick the wrong one but are considering a couple.

She has yet to sign up for an account yet BUT she wants us to take actual profile pictures and its on our list of things to do today. She has been dragging her feet cause she is intimidated with my writing and feels she can't "compete". (I think thats just Domina's excuse for laziness ;))

20. dominasbichboy

Local Time:
    Desire - 5
    Frustration - 1

This week continues to progress our relationship pretty quickly but not as fast as last week. Domina is getting a little sexed out and denying my advances which is hot in itself and a little frustrating but in a good way. Since the finishing of her book, we have discussed formally agreeing to an FLR and she took a day to decide if it was what she wanted. She has decided that yes, she wants to, and we have opened up a book i had stashed away that i purchased quite awhile ago by Georgia Ivey Green called How To Setup An FLR. We skipped to the third chapter and i read it aloud to us at breakfast yesterday morning. We both did the first quiz about what we were expecting from the relationship dynamic and that went pretty well. We differed on a few things that i really find hot/kinky but are not really her style at least now as shes still pretty timid being the leader between us. We were able to come to an understanding on most things and I think its going to be wonderful. There is one area of the dynamic that we vary greatly in, and that is physical stuff. They came in the form of two topics; punishment, and kneeling. For me, the mere thought of her having some kind of physical control over me is very intensely pleasurable. For instance, i really like the idea of kneeling to her, lovingly kissing her feet when she enters the room, greeting her at the door whenever she returns home to assist her in removing her shoes and embracing her, or physically being subjected to spanking when i do go too far. Its an area i have not dove into with anyone but i can already guarantee its one of the biggest desires for me.

After awhile we dove into the next chapter, into the much deeper section that included the BDSM checklist. I knew this was gonna be a hard one to get through as i screened it beforehand and it touched on many kinky things that were a bit overwhelming for her all at once last night. We made it halfway through the list by the time she was exhausted and we have taken a break with the promise that we finish this list today and can create a formal FLR agreement that works for both of us for now.

I have to run but i forgot to mention that the other day Domina gave me a pedicure (with clear nail polish) and it felt amazing. Since then, i have redone both her toe and fingernails as well and this is definitely something i enjoy

21. Open2njoy

Local Time:
    @dominasbichboy It sounds like you and Domina are taking your time to study and discuss all aspects of this lifestyle - and that will pay dividends down the road.

Like all relationships, hard limits today may morph into maybe and then into let’s try it as you continue down this path. Keep your mind open to new experiences and slowly introduce them at the appropriate times. It’s also good to see your frustration level is starting to grow. High desires coupled with frustration will give you a better understanding of why you wanted this lifestyle. Keep growing (pun intended) and have fun.

22. homebody

homebody In awe of GoddesofHomebody

Local Time:
    Your relationship sounds like it is very loving and strong and is moving in the direction you want. If I may make a suggestion about kneeling? I usually go to bed first and will go to her in her chair where she is watching tv. I kneel in front of her to hug and kiss her good night. It is kinda stealth kneeling and satisfies my need without being too much for her

23. dominasbichboy

Local Time:
    Haha very nice suggestion! Will definitely be slipping in some hidden kneels now!

24. dominasbichboy

Local Time:
    Desire - 4
    Frustration - 1
    I think those ratings today are due to crappy sleep. The cage was a bit annoying last night with some light soreness that had me flipping back and forth to fix the issue. Usually tight underwear and putting a sock over my cage and sack alleviate this as it keeps the cage close and keeps the testicles from getting cold and trying to pull up closer to the body. I guess i need to find a tighter underwear? (suggestions?) so that the cage cant move cause its easily fixed by reorienting the cage or flipping to my other side so the cage starts moving/ rotating that direction

Its official... She is the Queen
    yesterday we took a good amount of time and created our FLR contract. Its only a page, and we have more to add to it today, but for the next 6 months we will be subjecting our marriage to this new lifestyle. I may or may not post the final version here, but will talk with Domina as im sure we are missing a good amount that may be painfully obvious to more experienced people here that we could benefit from. We have it printed out and framed for ourselves but it does include some things that really excite me. Also keep in mind, she hasnt read my last post about spanking or kneeling yet. First, after we had gone through that list of kinks in the book, she has seemed to flip on physical punishment. A couple days ago she had tried some light spanking after reading about it, then yesterday she actually had me bend over and spanked me again after i was being uncooperative but this time it wasn't her delicate nice spanks and it wasnt just light and sexy and she definitely got a couple hard spanks in past the point where it was now painful and truly a punishment instead of just turning me on. Needless to say, spanking is definitely an allowable punishment in our contract (we are looking for more and have not typed out that list yet so if ya got ideas, please share!) The other two we currently have are chores, and 24 hours of me not having the privilege of sharing my opinion. One thing she will entertain us exploring for awhile is kneeling. I am to kiss her feet when she enters a room, and am to be waiting at the door on my knees for her when she comes home. In addition, i am to always remove and put her shoes on for her. My queen loves being ravaged a bit in the bedroom so i am allowed two advances per month where i can override her denial of my advancement and "force" an encounter on her.

More Contract Overview
    Those are the best / sexy parts above in my opinion but the rest of the contract outlines a few more of both our privileges and responsibilities. Mainly she gets the last say in pretty much every circumstance and is required to let me know that she has decided on a decision by shushing me so i know to stop pushing my agenda (i can be very persuasive so i need to know where the hard line is or i can find a way to dance around it without "technically" crossing it). I have surrendered direction of the day to her and in return she is required to provide me a list of things she wishes me to accomplish. Free time is important to me as well, and i will have some naturally but I have given half of that to my Domina as well to direct as she pleases, when she pleases. When it comes to finances, she desires and wants my opinion always before a decision is made, but she will ultimately make the decision. In return, i am to have a personal allowance that i can spend without her input but the rest of any shared money is to be spent at her sole discretion. I have taken this time to cash in a coupon that i have been sitting on where she gave me the green light to buy an expensive sex toy like a year ago but i didnt do it cause its pricey and i didnt wanna pick the wrong one (and needed her to enjoy dildos) and im hoping to get the green light and get it before its too late- a fucking machine. Lastly, a big ticket item was that i put a dangerous clause in there "Anything not covered in this contract is completely under the authority of Domina and [Rosebud/We need a name for me still] surrenders any right to opinion or objection in those matters. We have agreed this is to be a working contract and also it should never be unwavering in its ability to be questioned or modified, but it must be agreed upon by both parties if it should change.

Domina made me breakfast and she needs my attention now so its time to go kiss those feet!:D (forgive the rough nature of this post - no time to edit and fix just enough time to dump my thoughts)

homebody likes this.
  25. Isopropylforyou

Isopropylforyou Long term member

Seeker of Truth and Knowledge.
    Texas
    Local Time:
    3:19 AM
    Thinking of your name..

Well if she is your Queen and you serve her, than makes you a Knight in her Queendom.

How about Sir Richard?
    or something like that.

You can use the names playfully in public and no one will know the true meaning behind it.

Just an idea.

Iso.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice