Your experience With Edema

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Deleted member 75752, Jun 18, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. Deleted member 75752

Edema or swelling under the skin.

What has your experience been?

Will you always get it or will your body become used to a device and adapt?

Trying to get used to a new Cherry Keeper device, secured by a PA. First test was about 30 hours. Very comfortable and oddly enough, I had no problem with night time erections, so I think it is sized perfectly. Just the damn edema.

2. pokekey

pokekey Long term member

United States, upper left part
    Local Time:
    4:14 AM
    I had to get a larger diameter device.

homebody likes this.
  3. Deleted member 75752

Thanks
    I have actually had larger diameter devices and still had an issue. I think if I increase the diameter of this one, I will have problems with night erections.

4. Annemarie

Annemarie Long term member

Europe
    Local Time:
    12:14 PM
    I have tested several devices for multiple times for at least 5 to 7 days, some even for weeks. All of them made me have edema, some worse, some less.
    It never goes away.

I had a custom device made and now I have no edema anymore and I am locked for several weeks 24/7.
    Mine is like the sissy cage from Red Chili only I had it made by Badassworkroom

5. Deleted member 75752

So what do you think made the difference. Tighter fit, looser fit, wider bars?

6. J.D.

J.D. Member

Arlington, TX
    Local Time:
    7:14 AM
    I experience edema with my MM Jailbird. I think its caused by 1 5/8 inch base ring. Didnt experience edema with 1 3/4 base ring. Try a bigger base ring. Just my 2 cents.

Deleted member 75752 likes this.
  7. Guest 3729

Guest 3729 Long term member

Local Time:
    5:14 AM
    I’m sure you’ve looked up edema as you know what edema is, but the bottom line is that it’s lymph fluid that is unable to return from whence it came. For me the edema was typically the result of my chastity tube being to tight versus the base ring being to tight although fit most people it’s the base ring that’s the problem. When I was still using ball trap cages I would take my Dremel and grind an extra millimeter out of the tube and polish it back up and my problem would go away. I wear a belt now and haven’t had any issues with it.

There’s a member here who got his PA and never had any issues with edema before the piercing. Afterwards he had to slowly break into his new cage that incorporated his PA. Eventually his edema went away.

8. Elfman

Elfman Gay werewolves & martinis

Artist, photographer, bartender
    Boise, Idaho
    Local Time:
    4:14 AM
    I had to get a larger device as well. once sizing was worked out there have been no problems.

9. Deleted member 75752

I wonder if an oval base ring would help then. Worth a try. Cant go much larger on the base ring because of Testosterone Replacement Therapy. Boys aren't as big as they used to be.

J.D. likes this.
  10. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    11:14 AM
    I always had a bit of it in my old cb2000, I would have bar imprints in my penis when I was released for washing, but I had it worse many years ago when madam wanted me in metal, all the cages I got were to narrow, found one that just fitted but by the end of the day I was bursting through the bars, I showed madam and I was allowed release after an hour or so was fine. Was put back in and by the next day I had swollen so much I was pressing in the end of the cage, we went back to the cb2000.
    When I had my iron maiden made I was sure to add 2mm on to make sure it didn’t happen again.

J.D. likes this.
  11. Peaches

Peaches "kinky guy"

Business owner
    South Carolina
    Local Time:
    7:14 AM
    I only get a little edema when Im forced back in my cage while erect or semi erect. But it goes away a day or so later.

12. slave-in-FLR

slave-in-FLR Long term member

Poland
    Local Time:
    I guess you mean the swelling of the scrotum where the ring touches your skin.
    Well, I face this problem when I do not use a lubricant, especially when I am sweating like on hot days or after a workout. If the skin is lubricated it practically do not happen to me.
    Also the ring can cause the problem:
    1) It was much more problematic when I used a cage with an edgy ring. If the ring is oval it is does not irritate the skin that much.
    2) If the ring is (too) small the problem will occur more frequent.

13. Annemarie

Annemarie Long term member

Europe
    Local Time:
    I went one mm down for the base ring, from 44mm to 43mm. And I went from a 40mm length to 65mm. This is the perfect fit for me.

I always loved snug and tight cages but my skin doesn’t…
    I happen to have a lot of foreskin

14. Tessasissy

Tessasissy Active member

Local Time:
    11:14 AM
    I have found that I get edema in my foreskin if it get to compressed in a device. For me I Think it is more the diameter of the tube which causes it and if it is closed or open. Even when I get this 30 mins or so out of the cage and it goes away.

JackStrap likes this.
  15. JackStrap

JackStrap Member

Guru
    North Eurotica
    Local Time:
    1:14 PM
    Good for you!

I am not cut and have been having problems with edema occasionally in my foreskin. They must be taken seriously, as the skin might suffer and break and then there would be (will be) longer break ahead.

Right now I'm not wearing EW#8 ... because my rolled back foreskin is having problems. There has been long periods of time when there has been no problems with the same device and the same penis.

I'm considering my options.

16. Deleted member 75752

Thanks for all of the input guys.
    This is a 3d printed cherry keeper device, slightly rough surface, so what I did was sand it down with 1000 grit sandpaper. I think this might have solved the problem. Did another 30 hour test and minimal edema. You'd have to know my penis to spot it, LOL.
    Highly recommend cherry keeper devices by Josielynn, especially for the price. The edema was the only issue I have had. Been using shaft only PA devices which caused me some issues and this has been my first ball capture device. No problem with night time erections at all. Once Josielynn starts making customs again I will tweak a few things and have a perfect device.

JackStrap and J.D. like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice