Waist or hip belt (MySteel)

Discussion in 'Full Belts' started by BadBoblockedUk, Jun 13, 2021.

1. BadBoblockedUk

UK
    Local Time:
    5:28 AM
    So I'm at the final stages of choosing my next belt (Previously worn a Neosteel total design with waist band), I've decided on the Mysteel Transformation total model but I'm still undecided on whether to go with a waist or hip band. I've written to Mysteel and sent photos and they think I can wear either design as I'm a relatively thin build (67KG and 180cm tall) with no belly.

I actually really like the hip style, but I'm concerned how comfortable this would be as my hips don't have much padding on them! Has anyone got any experience or advice on whether to go hip or waist?

I should say wear time is hopefully going to be normally 3-4 days between breaks with a few 9 day sessions unless I feel I can get away with it at work and do longer.

All thoughts and feedback is always appreciated.

John likes this.
  2. Chaste Nole

Chaste Nole Long term member

Florida
    Local Time:
    1:28 AM
    Hi - I have a MySteel ErgoSlim hip belt with the super ergonomic option - fits/sits very well at my hips, no significant pressure or discomfort.

3. gnb69

gnb69 Seeking Mistress/Keyholder

Canberra, Australia
    Local Time:
    3:28 PM

I am of the same height and weight, also minimal belly and almost no padding on my hips, and I went for the hip band with my My-steel comfort. Once all the little bends and tweaks are sorted, absolutely no problems with pressure spots or anything. I would recommend the hip based on my experience, especially if sitting for extended periods. I've done numerous 2-3 week stretches with no removal at all.

John likes this.
  4. BadBoblockedUk

UK
    Local Time:
    5:28 AM
    Thanks for the response, this is great feedback and really appreciate, also note your point about sitting for extended periods of time as this will be critical with office working from home.
    No just to save up a little more money and then take the plunge!

John likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice