Chastity without lockup

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by DavidN, May 14, 2010.

Random Thread
  1. DavidN

DavidN on my honour

Local Time:
    12:02 PM
    Is there anyone else on this forum committed to chastity without any belt or device? My wife controls my orgasms (I'm not even allowed to cum during intercourse without permission) but we work totally on the 'honor system'. I agree never to orgasm without her specific consent, and I manage to keep to it, however frustrated I get. I've gone without orgasm for several months on this basis.

We have never tried a device, and the problems most people seem to experience with them rather put me off. I am neverthess attracted by the idea, and the thought of a padlock being clicked shut is rather hot! I do experience one of the benefits that a device provides (the constant reminder of the situation) by wearing a steel cock ring most of the time, which also enables my wife to tease me more effectively, as I go hard just at the thought of a kiss or of a caress on any part of my body (or hers!).

I'd be interested to hear the experiences of others of deviceless chastity and how it compares (if you have experience of both) with being locked up.

All the best, David

2. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    We did have a few members on the honour system... I can't remember who right now, but hopefully they will pop up and make themselves known.

It's quite a debate here from time to time whether or not a device is necessary.

:welcome: to the Mansion and enjoy your stay.

3. pen3000

pen3000 Guy

Local Time:
    9:02 PM
    actually I have a special time similar as you said. It's about 2 years. I do not have anything to my cock. it's amazing even review. You know, just like a man no sexual and living. oh, somehow, like a monk
    but it's doable right?

4. Respectful

Respectful Chaste by choice

Local Time:
    5:02 AM
    I own the Curve but I have not worn it for perhaps 2 years. It was uncomfortable and bulky. I am on the honour system and have only had three unpermitted orgasms in those two years, two while sleeping and one 'oops' moment. I find it very satisfying to know that I can respect my Lady's wishes by will power alone. :cat:

I recently tried to scoop up some discounted metal items but that went south on me...

5. Amber

Amber Senior Member

Local Time:
    I yake my cap off to guys! If it wasnt for my trusty device id be up to the usual mischief, maybe i havent been really boke in yet

Amber

6. PuppyMastersPet

PuppyMastersPet Long term member

Local Time:

I am committed to chastity but don't use a device. I have yet to find a device that we can afford that works for me so I have just had to use will power and a lot of training. Training involves a lot of honesty because I must tell Master if I have any 'selfish' thoughts about wanting to orgasm even though I know I will be punished for having such thoughts.

Training, will power and the fact that I can have a relatively low sex drive depending on my mood have helped me stay loyal to Master with respect to chastity. Chastity is important in keeping me submissive and also reminds me that I should only wish to serve Masters needs and not my own selfish desires.

I do think though that devices and physical chastity are important thought. They are a great reminder of any chastity arrangement regardless of how secure they are. Chastity devices being a form of bondage are also erotic on there own and in a lot of cases increase hornyness more than chastity without a device alone.

Even thought I have been loyal to Master with regards to chastity for years even when we've been relatively vanilla I would like some form of physical chastity. I know Master would like that a lot too. We're thinking of infibulation at the moment, having a ring through the foreskin to make masturbation extremely uncomfortable if not impossible.

I have a lot of respect to submissives that have a higher sex drive than me that use the honour system.

7. chaste777

chaste777 chaste777

Local Time:
    Well you're a far better man than I if you can manage abstainence without a chastity device! :anim_37:

My hands and my cock have an unbreakble relationship without enforced chastity!

8. Kiddo

Kiddo Junior Member

Local Time:
    1:02 PM
    Mistress and I use the honor system and it works. I havent masturbated since january and its her decision that it was the last time......Ever. I believe I can do this, maybe because the longest period yet without orgasms is 11 days, but what the future brings is all up to her.

We have 3 different chastity devices and they all have their different flaws. Dont think its possible to find a device that I cannot pull out off, but still Mistress and I find the Mature Metal devices very interesting, we havent tried them yet. Maybe it could be the "Double/single locking cock ring" as a constant reminder.

Mistress likes to have me locked up though because it keeps me focused on her. With my job and children it can happen that I forget everything about sex and Mistress because I am all occupied with other things. A device keeps me focused on her even if I am stressed with other doings.

9. WantingInsider

IT
    Wet coast of Canada on an island
    Local Time:
    I'm currently going without a device. I do own a 6k, but the erectile difficulties, problems sleeping, and problems pissing keep me away from long term lock up. I have done daytime lockups and unlocked for sleep, and I have done a week long lock up thus far.

10. Smaug

Smaug Member

Local Time:
    Honor system

I have a device I wear in the daytime and a belt for night time. I have the keys for them and am on the honor system. I wear my devices to help me but majesty expects me to remain faithful to chastity one way or another. Wearing a belt or tube helps so I don't have access to touch myself. Last weekend I didn't have any device on and Majesty asked if I was making my own decisions. I said no we didn't have a pre-arranged understanding that I would always wear a device just that I would not masturbate, also I need to shave and breath once a week. She was cool with that, and I know I am being a good boy and not touching myself. I am at 30 days without an orgasm and expect she will take me to 50 days this time, what sweet torture, mmm.

11. WantingInsider

IT
    Wet coast of Canada on an island
    Local Time:
    Who here self teases?

12. lunus

lunus What Daddy says is best

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    My Daddy lets me out of my CB6k when he's around and can keep tabs on me, but otherwise it's kept locked up. Daddy knows best.

I couldn't be trusted without it.

13. tomas

tomas Junior Member

Local Time:
    7:02 AM
    Long distance chastity

Yes, I have been in chastity without lockup and controlled by a Mistress from another country. She instructed me daily what to do, with various tasks etc......the most important part , of course was my chastity, although She kept me excited and "wanting" at all times. It was very special when allowed to cum.
    For me, the obedience was very important as this was how I was able to live the "submissive life" i craved.
    My every day was dominated by my thoughts of my Mistress / Owner and couldn't wait to send my reports......reporting on my day and my every thought. I had daily tasks and rituals, as contact was not always possible with Mistress. (mandatory masturbation to the edge at least 4 different times during the day, always leaving me in a state of wanting to cum)
    When i did have "accidents" i always reported them and felt so guilty.......and the punishment was never good.......

One of te rules was that every orgasm would always have to be consumed.....and there was also instructions of how that was done..........licking off the floor........saving in a condom and swallowing from it.....or what was the hardest was waiting hours before swallowing it and having to do so after the "want" was gone.......so many wonderful memories, as I no longer have Her in my life......and would love to be able to find ANOTHER Dominant to take control of me again

14. tomas

tomas Junior Member

Local Time:
    7:02 AM
    Long distance chastity

Yes, I have been in chastity without lockup and controlled by a Mistress from another country. She instructed me daily what to do, with various tasks etc......the most important part , of course was my chastity, although She kept me excited and "wanting" at all times. It was very special when allowed to cum.
    For me, the obedience was very important as this was how I was able to live the "submissive life" i craved.
    My every day was dominated by my thoughts of my Mistress / Owner and couldn't wait to send my reports......reporting on my day and my every thought. I had daily tasks and rituals, as contact was not always possible with Mistress. (mandatory masturbation to the edge at least 4 different times during the day, always leaving me in a state of wanting to cum)
    When i did have "accidents" i always reported them and felt so guilty.......and the punishment was never good.......

One of te rules was that every orgasm would always have to be consumed.....and there was also instructions of how that was done..........licking off the floor........saving in a condom and swallowing from it.....or what was the hardest was waiting hours before swallowing it and having to do so after the "want" was gone.......so many wonderful memories, as I no longer have Her in my life......and would love to be able to find ANOTHER Dominant to take control of me again

15. wallad

wallad Daddy's sissy boy

Local Time:
    8:02 AM
    orgasm control/denial/ruination is new to my Daddy...while i always recognized that after a good orgasm my interest in being submissive, agreeable and attentive was..oh..how shall we say....nil ....Daddy always wanted to me to have an orgasm at least every day or so...that never let me really get horny enough to feel that delicious desire to be submissive long term...

Anyway...Daddy is still away and will be for another couple of weeks....and in the meantime we've been discussing this issue of denial, etc. and Daddy is on board especially since he expects that it will keep me in submissive mode...and i've been practicing to see if i can do it without a device....cause Daddy doesn't really have an interest in a device or anything that could in any way interfere with his access to my asshole. So we've been discussing the honor system and i've been practicing not touching myself...or at least not letting myself get to the point of orgasm. It is very difficult and only had my first day of success yesterday....so as of this writing i have about 36 hours of self control...and yesterday Daddy made me sooooooooo horny telling me how he'll torture me with edge play....Yipes!

i'm going to do my best to make it through another day.

Daddy suggested some way to tie my wrists to a collar in a way that i'd have enough play so that i could wash dishes, use the computer, answer the phone and do my work but not enough range of movement to bring my hands down and masturbate... that might be enough to help me.

Wish me luck!

16. Celtic Queen

Celtic Queen Senior Member

Local Time:
    My sub hub and I operate both an honour system and use one of two devices. He sleeps very badly when wearing a device so he is let out at night and sometimes he does get chafing problems so gets the odd day off here and there. The honour system works for us because I suppose we use it only some of the time. I ran a very severe forced orgasm training session for him recently to re enforce the fact that not only is he not to touch himself without my express permission, he is not in ownership of his penis anyway - I am. I'm a fan of the more emotional / cerebral side of chastity - brute restraint is all very well but not imaginative enough for me

17. starflyer

starflyer Junior Member

UK
    Local Time:
    OMG, i need to be locked up, i just cant be trusted, and my hotwife knows it :D

18. abraxas67

abraxas67 Junior Member

Local Time:
    For 8 days we are using "Virtual Chastity" from Sambasweb. This is a chastity hypnosis session. We use "Surrender" another file together with it. The beginning was hard as I had to refrain from masturbation when it was still possible. But after 3 days I think we got it. I am horny but I don't need too much restrain on myself not to masturbate.
    Yesterday we added "Tease and Denial" and I nearly lost control. So it will be another 5 days of "Virtual Chastity" before we try this again.
    In general I like the idea of the hypnosis. It removes all the device issues as your subconsciousness is your device. Then it is hopefully permanent. We both want me to be chaste, horny and denied. So I would say for this to work you need to want to be in chastity and horny and denied.
    I hope we will know whether it works or not in about a month. But right now we are already beating the devices as I used to have an involuntary ejaculation / wet dream in any device sofar after 6 days.

19. Kali

Kali No access to my Member

Local Time:
    8:02 AM
    Madam tells me that I am a far better servant when I am locked up. There's a certain psychological component that just triggers for me, I suppose, when that device is locked on.

20. SubHub72

SubHub72 Member

Local Time:
    6:02 AM
    My wife's use of the chastity device has ups and downs. We had a pretty good uptick recently when I was locked on consecutive weekends. She was disappointed when I did not get hard immediately after being unlocked (I had to work on it, but I did get erect after a minute or two).

She seems to like chastity without a device for two reasons: it requires more willpower on my part, and she enjoys feeling my (futile) erection against her body when I'm denied. Paradoxically, it is easier for me to sleep locked than unlocked if she decides to deny me. I was so tempted to masturbate during a stretch of this that I locked myself up. She seemed ok with it and appreciated my honesty.

She made it clear that she prefers feeling my erection against her much more than the chastity tube. I asked her under what conditions we would use the device and she smiled and said I'll be locked when she's not around.

21. Sarah

Sarah Sarah

Local Time:
    IF it works. Hypnosis doesn't always work, and it certainly doesn't work for everyone.

Sarah.

22. abraxas67

abraxas67 Junior Member

Local Time:
    You are 100% correct.

But for us it was just an experiment and it only cost us a fraction of a Looker from steelworxx and some time. So instead of running around and spending on metal / plastic I think it was ok to try a little bit of sound.

:)

I suppose I am lucky that it works for me.

23. bugszy2

bugszy2 New member

Local Time:
    Very nice technique, she gets the thrill of your hard on her at night, while you get the satisfaction of pleasing her when you are on edge without bothering her!

24. Queen V's sub

Queen V's sub Mistress Valerie's bitch

Local Time:
    I am on the honor system and so far so good sort of. My Queen (Wife) is just getting use to Her new authority over me and is slowly but surely discovering the power She has over me. For 3 weeks I have been following a rule of chasity. I have been allowed to orgasm once while pleasing my Queen. I have also been ordered to self tease and that is where the honor system seems to be a problem for me, but being new to this I will have to tryt harder next time. While carring out my order to self tease I had a oops moment. No matter how hard I tried I was unable to stop the orgasm. For now though due to cost and being new to this we are sticking to the honor system. However i would love to be locked up.

25. nabb3l

nabb3l Junior Member

Local Time:
    yep i´m with you...

i think chastity only work with a device.... everything else is for short time "playing"

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice