Ms Lori's Website

Discussion in 'Lori Devices' started by Mistress Watchful, May 14, 2008.

1. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    9:42 AM
    For those of you new to chastity, wishing to move away from the plastic devices into something of a more secure nature, Ms Lori is the expert.

Ms Lori's Website

She is extremely helpful, given how busy she must be, and is always prompt in responding to emails concerning her products.

We are currently waiting for a #9 Lori Tube with a tethering ring. Should be created any day soon!

2. Burger_01

Burger_01 Chastity Geek

Local Time:
    7:42 PM
    I'd like to second everything Mistress Watchfuls Post. It will take a while to get your device delivered (mines taken about 3-4 months), but everyone is really busy and I'd expect that Mistress Lori is no exception.

3. chastity{R}

chastity{R} slut supreme

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    3:42 AM
    I'm a 24/7 Lori tube wearer - not one of her standard models but equivalent to a #3 for a 4 gauge PA (close-up photo in my album).

The custom-made stainless steel Lori tube is without a doubt the most practical, secure and effective chastity device I've ever worn - and I've worn a few over the years (i.e., Walter Goethals, homemade Tollyboy copy, CB-2000, The Curve, CB-3000, Steel Pleasures). Ms. Lori's compact cylinder lock is far less vulnerable to cutting-off than an ordinary padlock. The Lori tube is also the most comfortable - most of the time. Whenever I start to become sexually excited, the already snug-fitting tube squeezes my "long-clitty" behind the glans and the anchor pin pulls on my PA piercing. While the resulting discomfort isn't unbearable, it is more than enough to discourage arousal. For this reason the Lori is truly "masturbation- proof". I was able to orgasm in both my Goethals and my Steel Pleasures.

4. subbutstillaman

subbutstillaman Senior Member

Local Time:
  5. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Thank you, I just tried the original link and it's working fine. Must have been one of those thing!

6. slavehubby

slavehubby Senior Member

Local Time:
    I second chasity-r's post. The custom-made stainless steel Lori tube is without a doubt the most practical, secure and effective chastity device I've ever worn. And I havent found a way to cheat in it at all.

7. Chastated

Chastated Junior Member

Local Time:
    2:42 AM
    Ours is Lori #7 and I'm currently locked up in it by my wife. We love it and are very happy customers. We changed to interlocked captive rings for our security because of my cock shrinkage, so my wife holds onto the expander tool. Haven't orgasm at all in about 6 weeks.

8. Barney

Barney Barney

Victoria Australia
    Local Time:
    8:42 PM
    I wear a Lori#7 and it is a good device, however I can have a ruined orgasm while wearing it.

Yes they are secure especially those with a piercing which is 90% of her devices.
    Having said that,...I could break off the cylinder lock if i tried, but thats not the idea here.
    I need to have/wear a CB that makes removal as difficult as possible, and the Lori fits that category.

A recent blog post by "Edge of Vanilla" is worth reading, and points out that all CB devices are sold as "toys" and with a "dremel" and time can be removed.

9. lionhearted

lionhearted Member

Local Time:
    3:42 AM
    what is a Lori's tethering i've read about? does it prevent pullout and can i use it on other devices?

10. want_wife_to_cuck_me

Local Time:
    4:42 AM
    I have gone through 3 variations of Lori's devices (2006 through 2014) I have moved on to Steelwerks Extreme. I find Christopher to be much more easy to deal with than Ms. Lori. He is a business man first, whereas Ms. Lori seems to be a Mistrss first. The difference is no matter how I identify in my private life (submissive) I am a customer first and have certain expectations when paying a substantial amount of money for a custom product.

LulledIntoSubmission likes this.
  11. corsac

corsac Long term member

Spokane, WA
    Local Time:
    Steelwerks is definitely a much higher quality alternative. Though, Lori is gone now, fortunately. I found her to be the worst customer service of all time. It has been years though. I actually found Chris at Steelwerks to be great! Until I received my device. It was unusable as delivered and he had no desire to help. Absolutely terrible after the sale.

So it seems there are very few quality chastity makers who have any ethics. Mature Metal and Malechastitynow are two very quality options that both have fantastic service all around.

LulledIntoSubmission likes this.
  12. Herandhers

Herandhers Hers

Toronto Canada
    Local Time:
    5:42 AM
    Are u telling me that Lori has stopped making or servicing her products ?
    If this is the case does anyone know where or how to get changes made to a Lori’s cage ?

13. ALife2BLived

ALife2BLived New member

Semi-Retired
    Bethlehem PA
    Local Time:
    Corsac, what was the issue with the Steelwerks device that made it unusable? I'm curious because I've hard mostly good things about them, but for your remarks, and may want one in the future.

14. cogman

cogman Long term member

Business owner
    Australia - Sydney
    Local Time:
    7:42 PM
    Easy to confuse Steelwerks and Steelworxx, the latter is in Germany, and workmanship and service is second to none. I have never dealt with Steelwerks, and dont really like their devices.

There respective websites are

https://www.steelwerksextreme.com this is the one I have never dealt with and

https://info.steelworxx.de/en/home/ Who I have had a few devices from and are awesum.

I appologise if this is not the reason for the confusion

15. Kismet

Verified Female

Australia
    Local Time:
    8:42 PM
    Well that's a god damn shame, I've been eyeing off a Lori pa custom cage for @BunnyAthalus

16. SmallRyan

SmallRyan Active member

Local Time:
    I heard (maybe on here once) that a guy locked in one of Ms Lori's designs by his wife sneakily emailed Lori saying they needed another key delivered, so to send one to him. Ms Lori was apparently not very convinced and ordered him to explain more. The way I was told, he lost his patience and crossly demanded she send him another key so he could unlock himself. Ms Lori firmly said no and said she would inform his wife.

His wife got back to Ms Lori thanking her for rejecting hubby's desperate demands, and telling her that he did not have permission to do that, and his chastity would now be extended for a very long time.

Silly man to think he could outsmart such ladies!

BigT11 and JackStrap like this.
  17. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    Sad she's not making them anymore. Isn't my thing, but having more options is usually a good thing. Not sure if inexpensive competition was part of decline, but in a niche business like this, i'm sure they operate on a slim success margin.

JackStrap likes this.
  18. corsac

corsac Long term member

Spokane, WA
    Local Time:
    They way he had the pin angled was way too low. It just tried to tear my piercing as soon as I tried to erect. I heated the pin and was able to shape it in a way that worked for me.

Not a huge deal, but he told me he wouldn’t need the pin to make adjustments because he had files on sizing and knew exactly what he had sent. Then, when I need it changed, he said it would be a guessing game. He did end up sending me 2 pins and didn’t charge, though he said he was going to. The pins were the wrong gauge and not even close to the size I asked for. I sent him a message that I received the pins and they were way off. He replied angrily and we never spoke again.

I have heard plenty of people have the opposite experience so I wouldn’t worry too much. Just be very sure on sizing.

JackStrap and ALife2BLived like this.
  19. ALife2BLived

ALife2BLived New member

Semi-Retired
    Bethlehem PA
    Local Time:
    Corsac, thanks for the insight. I think I will be ordering the device, though have taken a great deal longer considering sizing issues. Hopefully it will go as intended.

corsac likes this.
  20. LulledIntoSubmission

LulledIntoSubmission Active member

USA
    Local Time:
    4:42 AM
    I second that, Christopher is a delight to deal with. Patient, professional and very resourceful.

21. hardbodysub

hardbodysub BrokeTheMold

Pennsylvania
    Local Time:
    That’s actually a [supposedly true] story on her website.

SmallRyan likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice