Covid-19 and Life

Discussion in 'Off topic discussions' started by Hubby&Missy, Jan 30, 2021.

1. winstonmacgregor

winstonmacgregor Long term member

Local Time:
    6:11 PM
    You no longer need to be a conspiracy theorist to be skeptical about what has happened over the past couple of years. All of the revelations about Fauci are proving how much self interest has played a part in our response to covid. Also, are we all just going to gloss over the fact that after Fauci, we were all following the advice of Bill Gates like it was our religious doctrine? A man who it was revealed to be flying to private islands with Jeffrey Epstein? Again, no longer considered conspiracy theories. His wife has said so in their reasoning for divorce.

Dianna1395 and Lazlo Toth like this.
  2. L-u-c-y

Staff Member Owner of Chastity Mansion Administrator Verified Female

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    10:11 PM
    Dominic Cummings revealed last week Bill Gates has been advising the British government to lockdown. Who voted this man into power? No one.

If he wants to have political power he should run for office.

He's also been advising governments on vaccines, and he financially benefits from vaccines.

He's bought his way into the World Health Organisation.

I predict his philanthropy will be a cover for making even more money and power.

3. Rodeo cowboy

Rodeo cowboy Long term member

Stuff
    Texas
    Local Time:
    5:11 PM
    I agree he’s a sick man. Even a being the richest man in the world couldn’t buy his wife’s complicity.

L-u-c-y and Lazlo Toth like this.
  4. L-u-c-y

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    Apparently J&J are in charge of collecting data on adverse reactions to their COVID vaccine. Do you trust them?

3 June 2021

Supreme Court: J&J Must Pay $2.1 Billion in Baby Powder Lawsuit

The Supreme Court on Tuesday rejected an appeal by Johnson & Johnson to reverse a $2.1 billion verdict for plaintiffs who claim the company’s talc powder products gave them ovarian cancer.

The Supreme Court on Tuesday rejected an appeal by Johnson & Johnson (J&J) to reverse a $2.1 billion verdict for plaintiffs who claim the company’s talc powder products gave them ovarian cancer.

The pharmaceutical company, which developed the Janssen COVID vaccine, asked the top court to review the verdict, arguing it didn’t receive a fair trial in Missouri where the court awarded a $4.7 billion payout to 22 women who developed ovarian cancer.

The verdict was reduced to $2.1 billion in June 2020, by a Missouri court of appeals.

J&J stopped selling talc powder products in the U.S. and Canada last year. But the company still faces more than 21,800 lawsuits alleging asbestos in its talc powder products, including baby powder, caused ovarian cancer.

Ken Starr, a prosecutor representing women who sued J&J, wrote in court briefings that the pharma company “knew for decades that their talc powders contained asbestos, a highly carcinogenic substance with no known safe exposure level.”

He wrote:

“They could have protected customers by switching from talc to cornstarch, as their own scientists proposed as early as 1973. But talc was cheaper and petitioners were unwilling to sacrifice profits for a safer product.”

J&J maintains its baby powder is safe and does not contain asbestos or cause cancer.

The lawsuits linking talc powder to cancer aren’t the first time J&J has been sued over the safety of its products.

Other major J&J lawsuits and recalls for faulty products include:

• 1995: $7.5 million fine for destroying documents to cover up an investigation into wrongful marketing of its Retin-A acne cream to remove wrinkles.
    • 1996: An undisclosed settlement on false claims over condom protection claims to protect against HIV and other STDs.
    • 2001: Paid out $860 million in a class action lawsuit for misleading customers about prematurely discarding its 1-Day Acuvue soft contact lens. J&J recommended they should be worn only once, although it was discovered the lenses were no different than the regular Acuvue lens that would last for two weeks.
    • 2010: $81 million settlement for misbranding its anti-epileptic drug Topamax to treat psychiatric disorders and hiring outside physicians to join its sales force to promote the drug for unapproved conditions. The following year, J&J paid $85 million for similar charges against its heart drug Natrecor.
    • 2011: Several J&J baby products were discovered to contain carcinogenic ingredients.
    • 2013: The U,S. Justice Department charged the company $2.2 billion in criminal fines for marketing its autism and anti-psychotic drug Risperdal for unapproved uses. Forty-five states had filed civil lawsuits against J&J in the scandal. Janssen also had an aggressive campaign to market Risperdal for use in children with behavioral challenges. Other serious adverse effects from Risperdal reported by the FDA include diabetes mellitus, hyperprolactinaemia, somnolence, depression, anxiety, psychotic behavior, suicide and death.

Dianna1395, Suewiang and Lazlo Toth like this.
  5. Mike hammer

Mike hammer Long term member

Local Time:
    I was referring to what's in the vaccine.

6. Lazlo Toth

Lazlo Toth C/D on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale: 9/9

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    3:11 PM
    Truly the rooster guarding the hen house. Even worse, in the USA our government has been funding the viral "gain of function" activity in China that gives J and J the reason to make their "vaccine" in the first place.

And yet, folks still line up to take the shots. I wouldn't trust J and J to make me a peanut butter sandwich, let alone a DNA altering drug.

7. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    Dianna1395 and Lazlo Toth like this.
  8. Lazlo Toth

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    Thanks for this link. I had no idea these slabs existed. Fascinating.

500,000,000 SEEMS like a large number. But seeing as the earth has 7,000,000,000 people, this means that 6,500,000,00 have to die!

Who volunteers to die? I dearly hope I am wrong, but I worry that it's the vaccinated who have unwittingly volunteered.

This is one topic I hope people can some day say I was a paranoid kook.

Dianna1395 likes this.
  9. Manalba

Manalba Enthralled by Artemis.

UK, Scotland.
    Local Time:
    It's certainly become a strange world when you find yourself thinking 'maybe Dominic Cummings isn't entirely a bad man...'

10. winstonmacgregor

Local Time:
    Someone likes Bill Gates is not being intentionally evil it is just a result of their tunnel vision while pursuing their expertise. They are unable to objectively see how their actions have adverse effects because they are so convinced that they are right. Many people who become the best in their fields, if left unchecked, become villainous in their convictions and actions.

Dianna1395 likes this.
  11. winstonmacgregor

Local Time:
    This is going to sounds like the dumbest thing ever but I'm calling it. So many people are unwilling to receive the vaccine in our country (they are giving away gift cards and prizes to incentivize) that they will develop an edible version of the vaccine as a peanut butter and jelly sandwich to make it more friendly of a process. Who is scared of a little peanut butter and jelly sandwich.

12. Lazlo Toth

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    Oh! I don't think you are being farfetched in the slightest. The drinking water? Who knows how this will get enforced upon the entire population. They will stop at nothing.

Further, I've been reading a lot about the spiked protein shedding. Many doctors believe the shots were designed in such a way as to be self-spreading.

This will drive the Corona Bros crazy, but the most likely truth is that the UNvaccinated will have more to fear from the vaccinated rather than the other way around.

Watch THAT twist turn into everyday street battles.

13. L-u-c-y

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    Sprained ankles have been counted as Covid hospitalizations

1 May 2020

Rhode Island Health explains how a sprained ankle is counted as a Covid hospitalization in Rhode Island. The number of hospitalizations is used to justify keeping business closed, forbidding people to work, disallowing children from attending school, & extending phase 1 of the shutdown.

Hospital numbers went up 35% overnight.

VIDEO: https://twitter.com/PryTo5/status/1262184346703802373

They told everyone what they were up to a year ago and "journalists" didn't even question it.

14. Lazlo Toth

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    OH BOY is this thing starting to unravel! Looking very much like not only man-made in a Wuhan lab, but deliberately made to be very nasty to humans.

The contest for "Scumbags of the Century" will be a close one. So far, I'd rank China #1, USA #2 and The UK a distant third.

15. L-u-c-y

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
  16. scottishsubby

scottishsubby Chasing ghosts...

Professional
    Scotland, Glasgow
    Local Time:
    Interesting. Blood clots or heart problems....

It's important to remember that the numbers are very low for both in comparison to the number of vaccinations carried out & the risk remains generally very low. Conversely, the risk from Covid in younger populations may be increasing with some preliminary indications that the Delta variant may case marginally more severe disease & spread mor ereadily among younger populations.

As with all medication, there's a balance of risk to be considered. I wouldn't want to attempt to sway anyone in either direction but it's very important that all the information is available & free from bias so people can make informed choices. Governments have not been particularly good at that lately!

17. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    Not necessarily do they all have to die right now

Another option would be that they could far more humanely just not be replaced.. it would take longer and would doubtless cause widespread distress and unrest

This would have to involve sterilizing a great many women without either their knowledge or consent. The people chosen would have to be from communities that can cause least worldwide disruption ie. the most disadvantaged and the least technically/technologically developed. Or put another way .. the entire population of the 3rd World ...just to get started.

It would of course require a lot more people than that to become childless but it would make a massive difference to the long term survival of human (and other) life on earth if the target figure were reached exceeded.

I'm not saying I condone the idea but it does seem to offer a solution
    albeit an extremely be very unpopular

and it does currently stand as the only solution that could work
    having a huge program of education and then asking for volunteers even with massive incentives I do not feel would work sufficiently well
    and actually killing the 7.5 billion off is to me totally unacceptable

so it does seem we might just be stuck with waiting for the wrong virus or combination of them perhaps in conjunction with preparation by administering so called vaccines to devastate the world population over the next few decades.

Not that far fetched it seems
    https://duckduckgo.com/?q=decimate+a+population&atb=v241-1&ia=web

Even outside interference free I expect to be dead before the target figure is reached so one could say it's not my problem but its still not acceptable to me that the rich and privileged will get to choose who gets to live to serve them

Lazlo Toth likes this.
  18. Lazlo Toth

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    Filtee,

Thank you for this post. May I share how it impacted me emotionally?

You wrote with an almost clinical "neutrality" about the future. I honestly can't tell how you feel about all of this. Mind you, that's not me saying your writing is unclear. You wrote perfectly well. Rather it was the "matter of fact" feel of the words that I found so chilling.

Could the upcoming dystopia be so "accepted" already that it doesn't even phase us?

Again, good post. But it scared me.

Dianna1395 likes this.
  19. Lazlo Toth

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    If one were to dig into the VAERS history from the NIH.gov website (and trust me, it isn't easy) you will find that during the Swine Flu epidemic the new vaccine at the time was removed from use after just 53 deaths due to the shot.

So far this year, and the year is only half over, there have been over 4000 deaths according to the VAERS report.

These are government figures. So you can expect that the real truth is far worse.

My sources are the NIH.gov website and Dr. Peter McCullaugh, MD, Cardiology, Baylor University.

Dianna1395 likes this.
  20. L-u-c-y

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    I just hope people refuse to get their children jabbed, it's insane.

"Let's give everyone in the world a jab that has not been fully tested". What could go wrong!

21. Lazlo Toth

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    Myocarditis.........in CHILDREN!

Dianna1395 likes this.
  22. Lazlo Toth

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    Personal factoid:

After a year and a half, I still have not known anyone personally who had to be treated for Covid 19. (WuFlu)

Six months after the jabs, I already personally know TWO people who have died of a "cytokine storm" in precisely the manner predicted by the doctors opposed to the shots.

Two people, both died of "secondary HLH" Prior to the jabs, I never even heard of the disease. And now two people I know are dead from it. Jabbed, of course.

Hemophagocytic lymphohistiocytosis (HLH) is a rare and serious hematologic disorder characterized by severe immune system dysregulation with a cytokine storm and histologic evidence of hemophagocytosis.

23. L-u-c-y

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    I have a big family, lots of aunts and uncles and cousins. None of them have had covid.

One friend of mine claims he had it, he said he caught it from his girlfriend who works in a care home. It was like a flu for a couple of days and then went.

I don't know anyone else who's had it.

Pretty weird for a pandemic.

I'm seeing lots of friends on facebook saying they have been floored by the vax though.

Lazlo Toth likes this.
  24. scottishsubby

scottishsubby Chasing ghosts...

Professional
    Scotland, Glasgow
    Local Time:
    I have had both doses of vaccine. First shot resulted in a couple of days of general malaise & a mild headache. Nothing a cople of paracetamol couldn't handle. Second shot had no side effects at all.

I know others who had more severe side effects and equally many who had none.

Given the balance of risk, I felt it was in my interest to take the vaccine. 10 or 20 years ago that may well have been a very different answer.

StubHub likes this.
  25. L-u-c-y

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    It turns out, through freedom of information requests, that neither the MHRA. NHS or british government did any research into the pfizer vaccine, they just took pfizers word for it.

Dianna1395 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice