For sale Security insert for CB-6000 models

Discussion in 'For sale/wanted (Please be aware of scams)' started by iwillcomply2uatl, May 10, 2010.

1. iwillcomply2uatl

iwillcomply2uatl Junior Member

Local Time:
    7:04 AM
    I am selling for $20.00 or will trade for a KSD-G3
    the only reason I am selling this is I am to big for this ring.If your girth is smaller than a 2.75" this is the perfect security device. There is no way on earth you will be able to remove this with out damaging yourself period.:gen085::

http://www.lockeduplove.net/page/accessories

Security insert for CB-6000 models
    Security insert for CB-6000 models
    Click to enlarge image(s)
    These are...
    Individually machined from solid Delrin a.k.a. gun plastic. No molding, pressforming ect... which means no seams to split. Material is shapeable with sandpaper. Non reactive and has been fda approved for food processing equipment that comes in direct contact with food.
    Pins are a flexible 1/8" buna material. Pins are installed after the member to be controlled is through the device, manipulating them forward as they're pushed in. Pins are customizeable, can be shortened or left out altogether in any combination. Some find it works best to shorten them so that only about 1/8" of the pin is protruding from the center hole.
    When cage is installed it blocks removal of the pins. The padlock pin also passes through the top of the device, preventing it's removal.
    The advantages of this style security insert is that more constriction is possible as the pins are pushed in after the member, effectivly shrinking the diameter after it's installed.
    Also more constriction can be tolerated without urine flow constriction or edema. (Think of water flowing through a grate.)
    The outward angle of the pins causes them to close in as you try to pull out, similar to a chinese finger trap.
    Lastly it is very customizeable by the end user by simply shortening or leaving out any pin in any of the eight positions.
    different versions for the cb3000/curve and for the cb6000. Both have a 1.05" through hole (appx 1-1/16th)

2. Locked_In_LV

Locked_In_LV Long term member

Las Vegas, NV
    Local Time:
    4:04 AM
    I may be interested... what is the circumference of the opening?

3. iwillcomply2uatl

Local Time:
    1 inch diameter,it fits nicely in the cage of the 6000...
    Let me know

4. jfki123321

jfki123321 New member

Local Time:
    I am very interested if you still have it/them. Please contact me.

5. iwillcomply2uatl

Local Time:
    It is already gone .Traded with a fellow CM member for the KSD-G3..thanks for asking

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice