HONESTY

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by steph17, Apr 29, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. steph17

steph17 Junior Member

Local Time:
    1:36 AM
    i would like to listen to honest people living with the kink of being locked in chastity, it would be great to hear from truthful people, instead of the diatribe of wank fodder posted here, why the moderators allow it seems crazy, I am sure if you are of a sound mind this crap on here must sound like total shit.

2. cagedfellow

cagedfellow Long term member

Canada, Québec
    Local Time:
    8:36 PM
    Well,

What are tou looking for? What do you consider real?

3. inchastity4her

inchastity4her Active member

Local Time:
    Queens servant73 likes this.
  4. Tom Allen

Tom Allen Member

Southern New England
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    My wife has kept my junk locked into a stainless steel tube for the last 3 years. That seems to disqualify my being "of sound mind." :rolleyes:

5. TonyF25

TonyF25 Long term member

House husband, family handi man
    Long Island , New York , USA
    Local Time:
    A lot of it does is fiction, but not all. Some people do live a interesting life. If it sounds like fiction , it doesn't necessarily have to be. My wife is a real kink, worst then me. She have made me do some really kink stuff. If I read it, and didn't live it I would think it's fiction. But I that God every day that it's real. She comes up with ideas . She reads stuff and wants to try it. She isn't hesitant. She does make sure things are safe , and no one gets hurt ( well not if they don't want too ) , if pain is involved there is always a code word to stop . She has taken me from not quite a vanilla, to a bit of a freak over the years .

6. Queens servant73

Queens servant73 Long term member

Midwest
    Local Time:
    7:36 PM
    We’ve played with cages for about 2 years now, but nothing real serious, mostly very short lock ups, 4-7 days, a couple reaching almost 2 weeks, longest was before last Christmas. She made me go 16 days until Christmas Eve and she had candy cane stockings and a red set of lingerie on for my reward.
    It’s just recently that my wife has really taken a more serious interest in making me go for a real stretch, I’m currently at 10 days of what I believe is a 3-4 week lock up. She has really enjoyed spanking me every couple days also. So I guess we’ll see where it goes as I completely leave it up to her.
    Since December of ‘20 I’ve been locked far more days than not per month, but it hasn’t become totally hardcore lifestyle....yet, and honestly I don’t know that I want that. We’ve been married almost 30 years and still had sex daily until I saw chastity cages on a bdsm online store. Over the years we’ve tried many different kinks and figured what the hell let’s lock my cock up for a while and see how it goes lol. We’ve had a lot of fun with it and my beautiful wife has surprised me with how dominant she has become, but I don’t necessarily think we’ll ever be to the point where I only get ruined orgasms a couple times a year and my cock never gets used for PIV or anything that extreme.
    But I do find myself wondering if I’ll be one of the people saying “be careful what you wish for” as time goes by!

keptcherry, Rectrix and TonyF25 like this.
  7. Chaste J.

Chaste J. Long term member

Local Time:
    Sounds perfectly normal to me! :)

borbulls1961, TonyF25 and Tom Allen like this.
  8. HusbandX

HusbandX Long term member

Local Time:
    Now that you're done insulting everyone (we're all full of shit, apparently), what is it that you want?

Where I come from, you can't get much more offensive than calling someone else a liar, especially without anything to back it up.

You spit in everyone's face, then ask for something in return. So what is it? You want truth? How would you know? And given that we're all liars spouting shit, why would you ask liars, for the truth? Did you think this out?

9. cagedfellow

Canada, Québec
    Local Time:
    #9 cagedfellow, Apr 30, 2021
    Last edited: Apr 30, 2021
    Maybe he just wants to provoke members because he's mocking. Maybe he really wants answers because he's a frustrated person with lots of failure? He may just be a troll who just wants to sow discord.

Personally, I approach his request in a courteous manner and I ask him two questions to answer (cited a little above). He hasn't had the courage to answer yet. It is in the quality of his answer that he will define himself as stupid or intelligent. If he doesn't answer he's a coward. After all, he's the one who created this post. It is his responsibility to maintain it.

He has now in his post several testimonies which contradicts his judgment and his presumptions. There is two options: We are all liars OR we are not.

He's the one who looks stupid now. I think playing his game is to end up like idiots. Let's not take his jugmental writing personally, otherwise we become like him.

There are only two options left:

- To retract and explain his attitude (act of courage)
    - Pursue pride and reveal his stupid attitute (Coward)

So I would deal with it diligently and graciously. This post is also public and let not be fooled.

ChasteCel likes this.
  10. Byrdie

Byrdie Junior Member
    Verified Female

Seattle, WA - USA
    Local Time:
    5:36 PM
    I think that one of the better ways to find reasonable-seeming folks to follow would be to research their posts in:

• the chastity device forums: types, fit, etc.
    • FLR forums: what do they talk about? how do they talk about their partners?
    • The Bar: do they even have anything else to talk about?

If you follow the folks whose posts seem reasonable, you can get announcements of when they post something and sort of filter your experience: there are enough members on here that you should be able to build up quite a collection of reads.

From there, as newer members join, you'll likely see them either posting topics to which your ol' faithfuls respond, or commenting on the same threads ... and can thus find new people to follow that way.

The only other thing I can suggest is to plan a chastity munch in your area: now that vaccines are more common, and the weather is improving, you can probably get the details set up, get it advertised appropriately, and have it ready to go by the time folks are more likely to socialize in person with strangers.

If you keep it going, you can try for monthly or quarterly discussion topics. It's a little harder to tell tall tales to an in-person group than it is online, so I think that this will be a perfect solution for you in the long term because you'll get to meet real, local people who are into chastity.

Good luck!

11. Dr MBogo

Dr MBogo You heard the lady! In you go.....

Local Time:
    LOL!, you and me both!

Tom Allen likes this.
  12. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    It's not hard to tell the wank fodder from the posts by genuine and committed people. There will always be fantasists, and I don't think this site is particularly badly afflicted by them, in comparison to other sites. There are some extremely knowledgeable people on here.

corsac and cagedfellow like this.
  13. steph17

steph17 Junior Member

Local Time:
    I do know that a lot of the comments from long term members are factual, tell me how you call out the liars, and some have commented on this post, someone somewhere has got to get rid of the complete rubbish some folks post here, I dont know who or how, I just give my opinion.

14. Jessica Alexander

Jessica Alexander Trans woman not a mistress or Dom

Houston
    Local Time:
    I just ignore some people because I think they are full of it. I don’t call out anyone as a liar unless I have proof because I could post some true stuff that people would swear was fiction. I can tell if someone is lost in fantasy after reading a few posts and they usually go away because most people ignore them.

Don’t put energy into things you can’t change or you just run out of energy and stay frustrated and angry. I pity them as their lives must be totally broken with nowhere to turn but fantasy.

15. steph17

steph17 Junior Member

Local Time:
    Wise words, but if no one ever calls these people out this just becomes complete fantasy land for the wank feeders amongst us, shame.

16. steph17

steph17 Junior Member

Local Time:
    I have got to say that what I write is real, not something spurred on by my loins, I do end up thinking why bother this is fantasy land, my wife holds the key, I am sure if she reads some of this crap she will be gone.

17. cagedfellow

Canada, Québec
    Local Time:
    So according to you @steph17 , the moderators should solve what you find, in your criteria, what is right or wrong? Is that what you claim?

So you have the knowledge, and your opinion on what happens at Chastity Mansion should be tailored to your personal taste. That's what we need to understand?

Jack In A Cage and slave-in-FLR like this.
  18. steph17

steph17 Junior Member

Local Time:
    Stop trying to provoke an argument, I dont need some keyboard warrior who does not like my opinion going off on one.
    I have no more to say so dont expect me to take any more part in this conversation.

cagedfellow likes this.
  19. cagedfellow

Canada, Québec
    Local Time:
    #19 cagedfellow, May 2, 2021
    Last edited: May 2, 2021
    Hi @steph17,

I'm sorry if I've been rude. You have, indeed, the right to have your opinions. I have no doubt you sincerely tried to tell a preoccupation you have.

But it hurts people when someone make presumption about them and they naturally react stronger. as I did.

It would be very undemocratic to impose a way of view as you asked for the moderators. Freedom in a community give birth to lots of problems and fun too. But jailling a group in a paradigm will destroy it indefinitely by lost of interest. not to mention the monumental effort of playing the police. it's a free forum with dedicated volunteers who gets their personal time to make this happen.

You have to live with people around and if sincerity is important for you, you will find bodies around I'm sure.

You mentioned your wife a couple of time and on other post too. You might be looking for a place to present her how chastity could work with you two? Like vanilla lifestyle? If it's the case, you may post a question on the forum.

Again, I'm sorry that I've been hard on you.

20. borbulls1961

borbulls1961 Madame Vanilla's property

Almost retired business owner
    France
    Local Time:
    2:36 AM
    Dont be sorry, the troll is rude! Theres plenty of ways of stating his POV without rudeness!

Jack In A Cage likes this.
  21. HusbandX

HusbandX Long term member

Local Time:
    Quite so. He insists he is truthful...just not others. In effect, he says, "You are all liars, all here, except me." Arrogant. Hypocritical. His opening post was offensive. His follow up posts only made it worse.

22. Guest 3944

Guest 3944 Active member

Local Time:
    Can this thread be deleted?

Don't get me wrong, I appreciated seeing the regular contributors stepping in to mitigate and attempt to steer this conversation to some rational and sensible thought.

I don't really care what you write, I just don't want to waste my time reading your fodder. In my opinion, to define fodder on CM, would be to post your opinion in a thread that would be antagonistic to others.

If I don't like something, I don't read it. It's simple. The thing I don't like reading, is whatever is insulting, judgemental, accusational.

I have no idea why I am continuing this thread by making my contribution to the superfluous beginnings of it. I feel bad that I am acknowledging the disrespect and discontent that fueled its beginning. Hopefully this is the end of this thread.

I hope you understand that what I just wrote, is my opinion. I figure that if it started with one, maybe I could end it with one.

That said, if anybody even cares, I only write 100% factual, unembellished postings. My situation is real, and chastity has been a great coping mechanism for me. I have stuff to do, I don't have time to make "$#!÷" (as it was called) up. If I wanted to write fiction, I would write a book.

Remember, opinions are like .......s, everybody has one, and the lucky ones are plugged. Just saying. So don't dis this post, it is my OPINION.

Geez! Here's 10 minutes of my life, wasted, that I can't get back.

I am 4everlock, and I approved this message.

23. Breathe

Breathe Be true to yourself

United States
    Local Time:
    6:36 PM
    Lots of reactivity in some posts above... My two cents: the truth isn't always obvious.

I concur with recs made by @Byrdie. There are no guarantees of honesty in this life (especially online!) so doing your own research / vetting is imperative when working to sort the wheat from the chaff.

Jack In A Cage likes this.
  24. Dr MBogo

Dr MBogo You heard the lady! In you go.....

Local Time:
    Very true.

25. BillyBoy

BillyBoy New member

Local Time:
    i have been into chastity for some time, started of jsut a few hours then a few days building up to 4 weeks and did locktober last year, i found this very difficult. i am also into edging or being edged but this can be difficult if being locked in chastity after. I enjoy the feeling of chastity it gives me the feel of it locked on me and the feeling of being horny and sometimes the ache, but the feeling of being owned and controlled by someone that likes me this way is the best part for me.

Sussex UK Sissy Cuck likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice