Unexpected Start to Orgasm Denial

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by HoldingTheKey4You, Apr 10, 2021.

?

Will my submissive be orgasm free until June?

1. Yes!

39 vote(s)
    78.0%
  2. No!

9 vote(s)
    18.0%
  3. He will release but not tell his Mistress.

2 vote(s)
    4.0%
Random Thread
  1. HoldingTheKey4You

HoldingTheKey4You New member

Catering Administrator
    Topeka
    Local Time:
    11:15 PM
    I have several years experience as a Mistress, but recently decided to focus more on developing an FLR relationship that included a heavy dose of orgasm denial, ideally via a chastity device. So, then literally, most unexpectedly the submissive man of my dreams came into my life and has already exceeded my expectations on so many levels.

We are delighted to be creating this D/s love-story together, though recognizing we are new to chastity. We have much to learn, but I have to share that already, despite 1000 miles away, he has remained in orgasm denial. I can only imagine how difficult this must be considering the intensity of our conversations. Tomorrow was to be a special night with my intent to allow him his release. Tonight he told me he felt he could wait until June, when we hope to meet in person, to have an orgasm.

How can I express the joy of such a gift?! To already have this power over this beautiful man who wants to submit so completely and so willingly -- that he will give up his orgasms without a device!? It's powerful for both of us, but for me, used to men only wanting their own satisfaction this has been mind-blowing. Not sure he could even go until June if he wanted to, as I understand a mere touch is "too dangerous". LOL But my heavens - the fact he's willing to try is amazing. What a giving soul.

herboi, bethanise, cumplexity and 2 others like this.
  2. Lakeman

Lakeman Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    2:15 PM
    Why not get him to wear a device? Very difficult to remain chaste without one!

3. HoldingTheKey4You

HoldingTheKey4You New member

Catering Administrator
    Topeka
    Local Time:
    11:15 PM
    I consider the device to be as symbolic as a ring on his finger, so I have no desire for him to wear one until I become the keyholder to his device and that will done in person only. If he can't make it until June, then he can't, but his desire to try is there and I'm most impressed.

4. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    5:15 AM
    Good luck to you both. Hope he lasts the course for you!

5. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    12:15 AM
    I agree that you can control him, as best suits you. I often go uncaged since i don't have a KH near, but always remain chaste unless approved by my Domme, @MistressS . I'm sure he will meet whatever goals you set for him. Good luck and enjoy.

6. maid julie

maid julie Long term member

service tech
    NJ
    Local Time:
    One time for over 40 days I was out of a cage and had to edge 2 or more times a day but stop before anything happened I was able to do it. Then when I was allowed I had to catch and consume it

G42G likes this.
  7. nycha

nycha Long term member

Local Time:
    6:15 AM
    Until June is a long time
    Why not start your control right now, maybe granting him more or less regular release, but only if you say so.
    Think it will be a good starting point for him to accept that you right now decide what he get or not.

8. Thomas Gangman

Thomas Gangman Long term member

IT Consultant
    Northern New Jersey USA
    Local Time:
    Well, as you begin, mine will end this evening. This is the end of Lent for me and I have been locked up for 46 days. The only good thing is my wife gave me a caged orgasm last night so I might be able to last some for PIV. Activities will start hopefully at 3pm when she finishes work. I will start the grill, we will have an early dinner, followed by a soak in the hot tub (time for my pills to kick in), and then the unlocking.

my only hope is she lets me remain free until tomorrow evening. Once freedom ends it will be the minimum of 1 week relooked without freedom.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice