Can't choose between these two belts

Discussion in 'Full Belts' started by xxddww, Mar 5, 2021.

1. xxddww

xxddww Member

Local Time:
    12:00 AM
    Hello!
    Right now I am thinking about buying a new full belt, but can't choose which one would be better. Right now I have full cable style belt but I want to buy another full belt because for me it sometimes is kinda easy to pull it down, but if I make it tighter the cables start to leave marks after a while, so now I am looking to buy a belt with normal and secure waist band.

Right now I can't choose which belt would be better so maybe some of you have some experience with one of these belts. 1565052232-1025310756.jpg 9184098141592106449.jpg

I know that the first belt would be very adjustable because of the cables, but I heard a reviewies from the people who own a second belt and they say that it is very secure and comfortable, but I don't know how adjustable it would be.

So maybe some of you who owns one of these belts can help me decide which one would me more comfortable and secure :)

2. tucka2082

tucka2082 New member

Local Time:
    10:00 PM
    I had the second belt. The rear metal snapped after a couple of months and the crotch piece dug into my legs. Also the hole wasn't big enough for me and resulted in lots of cleaning after toileting. Otherwise it was relatively comfortable.

MadameJs_boo and Guest 3972 like this.
  3. xxddww

xxddww Member

Local Time:
    Thank you for answering!
    Was this belt good in terms of security and adjustability?

4. zbovka

zbovka Design Enthusiast

Local Time:
    5:00 AM
    Had the first one, it lasted about a month or two before the wire conneting to the front faceplate snapped. It's not exactly fixable without the necessary clamping tools and replacement parts. They may give you spare wire (They did for me) but I didnt think that it would onle with only two screw in clamps (which come attatched to the wires themselves). The screws were done so tight i couldnt even fix the crookedness that it came with from the box.

The waist belt is excellent though I Tell you. It's quite comfortable. Just make sure you measure the crotch band if you do get this model becuase they'll probably give you a hip belt size assumption instead which is too short.

The wires are more or less just bicycle brake wires too

The second model is trash if you don't fit into the ballcage nicely. My balls would always sleep to the side then they'd get crushed as I move about. Also my key broke so i halfway cut my way out of one then unscrewd myself out of it.

The first model sells for about 44-48 USD if you look in the right places and the second model is about 32-36 USD

5. xxddww

xxddww Member

Local Time:
    Thanks for your answer!
    If I understand correctly you have owned both of these belts? Which of these belts was more secure? Which one is better for long term wear? Most important things for me are security and comfort. I want a belt that's not coming off without a key, and is comfortable to wear at least for a full day, taken off and cleaned before night, and out it back in the morning.

6. Anonoman

Anonoman Long term member

Local Time:
    10:00 PM
    I’ve got the second one but have extensively modified it. As I believe with all cheap ones the rubber edging comes off very easily - I don’t need to hold on with anything at all... that was easily fixed with large size heat shrink tubing. The bottom strap was terrible for this and is too wide for comfortable wear, for me anyway. security wise, I thought it was pretty good and really limit access. Can only wear it for two days before needing to deep clean. Also quite inflexible so not the most comfortable!

MadameJs_boo likes this.
  7. zbovka

zbovka Design Enthusiast

Local Time:
    5:00 AM
    personally i think the first one is much more comfortable although i have gotten chafing issues with the anal ring (which when removed i get chafing issues at the tailbone flappy skin area) while the seocnd one is just fucking horrible, dont buy it at all. I recently found a seller that sold it at 25 bucks, so heck, that's cheaper than almost every western chinese cage reseller.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice