Full belt cleaning while locked

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by MyChase, Mar 24, 2021.

1. MyChase

MyChase Member

Professional Knowledge Worker
    USA
    Local Time:
    1:56 AM
    I am new to full belt wearing, locked in to a MySteel transformation belt with rear chains. Looking for advice from those that have experience for tips and advice how to best stay clean for long term wear while staying locked up.

I did see other threads that advised the use of feminine hygiene pads for use to absorb the last drops of pee and leaking. I have looked at other forums such as unwedchastity.org but most of that is centered around female belts. Advice on that forum is to use a spray bottle or similar after using the bathroom to get behind the belt a little deeper. Does anyone do this or something similar?

I understand weekly release is important for a complete cleaning and inspection. What else have you found that works for those times between unlocks?

Since mysteel offers the male transformation belt with an option to have penis tube and without a tube with the ability to use a tuned belt without a tube I was wondering if one way was better than the other for cleanliness? Again love to hear from those that have the belt or a similar belt by another manufacturer.

I did look through the site and searched keywords I was not able to locate a similar thread for full belt cleanliness before posting, please excuse me if I missed it. I am doing research before I have any issues.

Guest 3972 likes this.
  2. MyChase

MyChase Member

USA
    Local Time:
    Customer Serive at Mysteel offered:

Cleaning during long-term wearing:
    You can take a bath or shower with the chastity belt. Please cover the locks with a small plastic bag or cling film. The locks do not like water. They are not water resistant. Please oil the locks regularly.

3. MyChase

MyChase Member

USA
    Local Time:
    After being locked for seven days with four being away from home. I found cleaning to continue to be a challenge. Sure do wish I lived in a country where a bidet was common. Had a problem getting the urine smell out of the crotch piece. Used a mixture of baking soda and vinegar, that did the trick.

What solutions have you found to keep clean in your full belt?

Guest 3972 likes this.
  4. MyChase

MyChase Member

USA
    Local Time:
    Found this thread about hygiene by chance. Linking here so others with full belts can find easier.

https://www.chastitymansion.com/forums/index.php?threads/hygiene.38868/

durango_o and Guest 3972 like this.
  5. ata

ata Active member

Denmark
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    7:56 AM
    now I have a Neosteel belt and I have a tube for my cock .. and I think it works really well.
    Neosteel makes a coating on the pipe which makes it easier to hold ... I have no odor problems ... when I take it off for hygiene cleaning at weather 10 - 12 day.

I took a look at unwedchastity.org and will not come there again their view on "play" and chastity is not at all in the direction I understand by BDSM so advice from there I will not believe 100% ;-(

Guest 3972 likes this.
  6. MyChase

MyChase Member

USA
    Local Time:
    Thanks for the information. I didn't know neosteel coated their belts, that is interesting.

In regards to the other forum, I just mention it as it seems similar to this form in that it is real experiences not made up dreams. Agree with your assessment of that other forum.

Guest 3972 likes this.
  7. Guest 3972

Guest 3972 Long term member

Local Time:
    6:56 AM
    Hay Mychase thanks for posting that's my problem looking at belts for sometime hygiene & the want of long time wear. 10 - 12 days good going.

MyChase likes this.
  8. MyChase

MyChase Member

USA
    Local Time:
    I bought and installed the bidet wand from the local hardware store. After using it for five days I can tell and smell a remarkable improvement in my hygiene. Let me tell you the cold water is a little shocking at first but it does feel nice when the bits get overheated.

I noticed the hardware store also has portable bidet bottles, think I will pick one up so I can continue the bidet cleaning method when not at home.

Guest 3972 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice