Female led world - is it on the way?

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by WillieBDenied, Mar 12, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. bhechastity

bhechastity Member

Diesel Mechanic
    USA Maryland
    Local Time:
    7:55 AM
    As far as we Republicans are concern, we are greatly outnumbered by the media. Mainstream media ABC, NBC, CNN, etc.. have convinced the majority of people in the USA as to how they see things, only in their perspective.

subrick and LukeVallentine like this.
  2. LukeVallentine

LukeVallentine Long term member

EU
    Local Time:
    1:55 PM
    Yeah, but I believe the point she was trying to make that people who are capable of independent thought will research the subject before jumping to conclusions. It's like the Colorado shooter - the MSM was quick to brand him White supremacist only to almost completely ignore the fact that FBI later released info he was a Syrian muslim.

3. bhechastity

bhechastity Member

Diesel Mechanic
    USA Maryland
    Local Time:
    This is a Female Led website, why are we having this discussion unless it involves Female Supremacy??

4. LukeVallentine

EU
    Local Time:
    And who started it?

5. bhechastity

bhechastity Member

Diesel Mechanic
    USA Maryland
    Local Time:
    Certainly wasn't me, if that's what you're implying??

6. LukeVallentine

EU
    Local Time:
    Riiiight.

true42 likes this.
  7. CaramelMochaBoss

CaramelMochaBoss Caramel skin. Likes to be boss in bed.
    Verified Female

Manila, Philippines
    Local Time:
    7:55 PM
    How have any of you actively contributed to a female led world? Do u serve and empower females in ur lives? What have u done for ur mom, aunt, sister, daughter, grandmother, neighbor, friend etc. on a daily basis where it counts the most?

Never mind what is best for the world, have u done anything good in ur immediate household? Do u live a female led life that u can be proud of? Are the women in ur life happy to keep u around because ur of actual real world use and value to them? Do u actually allow a female to take lead without manipulating them to serve ur kink?

Difficult questions that hold one accountable for blabber... Some guys will say its easier to swallow monster dick strapon in their throat or have it up their ass...

Hehehe
    Take my reply with a grain of salt guys ;) i have soft spot for service oriented guys and like strap ons for fun

8. LukeVallentine

EU
    Local Time:
    My sentiments exactly.

9. princeofpersia

Local Time:
    4:25 PM
    Nope. There are still much more submissive women than men in the world and that won't be changed for good.

10. winstonmacgregor

winstonmacgregor Long term member

Local Time:
    The spirit of this post was about a female led society. Power structure, government, business, ect. Everyone has their own view on what that means and there in lies the differences. A big issue with this is that culture/society is hammering the point of what a female in power is. Your in the U.S. Kamala Harris = inspiration to all young girls everywhere, empowing, inspiring,ect Marjorie Taylor Greene= monster, racist, sexist, homophobic, mindless tool who was groomed by the patriarchy, needs to go away, ect. You can't say that you believe women are inherently smarter, better leaders and so on while bashing women you don't agree with down. It is an oxymoron. MTG has been making video posts about the best way to prepare and prevent covid. There are videos of her doing crossfit workouts, lifting weights, ect. She is being accused of fat shaming, ect, ect. when in fact she is right. Fitness and lifestyle are a huge factor in regard to addressing covid. If Kamal posted workout videos she would be seen as a hero. MTG is very much a dominant woman. In her family, her community, business owner, ect. There are just lies and fabrications about gender inequality being told to us. Yes there are serious issues as well but understand it is mostly political grandstanding. Women like MTG have been the boss in their worlds for a very long time. They are the head of their household when it comes to finance, they are active in their local school system (pta organizations and such), family run businesses, ect. They should not be disregarded because they don't identify with being oppressed. Kamal Harris is very smart with an amazing ability to quickly see through peoples bs. She is amazing in her own right but shouldn't be the only model of what a woman in a position of power is.

LukeVallentine likes this.
  11. Guest 3281

Guest 3281 New member

Local Time:
    12:55 PM
    Female dominance is already present, the future is now, I believe that Female Supremacy has the right to lead and dominate this world, because man can only make disasters with that animal instinct he holds, because he does not respect himself and in the first place the Female.
    Having said this to dominate a beast there is the absolute need of the Female Supremacy that must control it, subdue it at its feet, this is because the order of things in nature must remain fair and just if humanity is to progress.
    The inferior being, like me and other inferior slaves will serve the Dominant and Supreme Female for life, remaining obedient and devoted as a lesser slave must ..... her place is that, under the feet of the Supreme Female at her services. , making himself useful and in chastity, if he will be granted something it will be only because his Mistress has decided it.

12. LukeVallentine

EU
    Local Time:
    Wow, that's really something.

Guest 3281 likes this.
  13. winstonmacgregor

winstonmacgregor Long term member

Local Time:
    Well when you put it in those manifesto terms, I’m in.

Guest 3281 likes this.
  14. Locked_Up_Tight

Locked_Up_Tight Active member

Indianapolis
    Local Time:
    You do realize that a female dominated world would lead to the exact same problems seen throughout history with the patriarchies; just with the roles reversed . . . right? That wouldn't fix society at all. Whether they like to admit it or not, women can have egos too, and when coupled with unchecked power, egos can be very destructive things.

Sure, men might tend to be more impulsive or physically aggressive, but that doesn't mean the female ego is any less harmful. It just manifests in different ways.

What we need is equality between the genders. Men aren't better than women, but women aren't better than men either. At the end of the day, we're all human.

That's not to say there's anything inherently wrong with FLRs. I just think they should remain limited to committed relationships is all. It shouldn't be a grand scale societal thing.

homebody and LukeVallentine like this.
  15. HusbandX

HusbandX Long term member

Local Time:
    11:55 AM
    My wife and I communicate by text much of the time, given international constraints and time zones. Today as she mentioned some violence, I pointed out that it may be better to have more female leaders, given less violence, better economies, fewer possibilities of war and a more sensible response to threats like Covid. My wife's response was, "are you baiting me?"

No, not baiting. It's quite so, however, that as a rule, women don't start wars. Not to say they won't, and not to say they couldn't fight one, but historically, they don't, and have not. They're not typically the mass shooters.

It's not their vagina that makes them think and act with more maturity and with more humanity. It's their nature, and that's an individual thing, not a sexist thing. It may be time to let more female individuals rule the roost and see if things don't improve. I'm willing to give it a shot.

16. LukeVallentine

EU
    Local Time:
    Very sensible.

17. LukeVallentine

EU
    Local Time:
    Cleopatra, Salome, Joan of Arc, Queen Victoria, Margaret Thatcher and Condoleeza Rice would disagree with you.

Giverny likes this.
  18. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    What wars did Margaret Thatcher and Condoleeza Rice start? I ask as I’m a student of history and don’t recall them starting any. I do recall a military response to actions caused by others. But to say they caused wars seems wrong.

For the record, I’m asking as someone who studies history and isn’t taking any political stance.

true42 likes this.
  19. LukeVallentine

EU
    Local Time:
    Many historians assert that Falkland conflict was open to diplomatic solution.
    Rice was a very active part of Neocon administration that pointlessly invaded Middle East, toppling a legitimate government and plunging the whole region into chaos. Even Powell left after realizing their mistake - and she stuck around.
    Oh, and while we're at it - add Hillary and millions of dead Libyans to the mix.
    I do believe in equality and the fact that women can be as cruel and aggressive as men.

20. HusbandX

Local Time:
    No, they wouldn't.

And for the record, neither Connie Rice nor Margie Thatcher started wars.

Joan of Arc didn't start them, though she was called to accompany troops into battle. She also paid a heavy price for her labors, being burned at the stake. Joan of Arc died a martyr at age 19, having not killed in battle, but having carried only a banner. She has been cannonized as a patron saint.

Cleopatra was an adultress, a murderess, a warmonger, and a statesman who fought and won a civil war and brought down empires. She died of suicide by poisoning, but it cannot be said that her influence was anything less than that of the most powerful woman in the world of her time. She also lived in an era that had she not taken the course she did, she, and the empires she ruled, would have been crushed.

Insofar as Salome, you should study your material a bit more. It was her mother that sought the head of John the Baptist. She simply used Salome to make the request.

Queen Victoria, of course, was the longest-reigning monarch in her nation's history, at the time, and was known as a promoter of morality. She donated more to Ireland than any individual, at the time of the potato famine. Under her reign, India was brought into the empire, and she expressed deep regret and condemnation for both factions involved in the civil war that led to the takeover. She was a strong advocate of the expansion and maintenance of the British empire, viewing it as a protection from those incorporated, rather than oppression (which she condemned).

When I say that as a rule, women do not start wars, I speak correctly. When you quote me saying so, and then offer Salome, Joan of Arc, Margaret Thatcher, and Condeleeza Rice to counter what I correctly said, you do not.

You might look a bit closer to modern times at the influences and legacies of Sonia Ghandi, Tsai Ing Wen, Aung San Suu Kyi, Angela Merkel, Ellen Sirleaf, Erna Sollberg, Saara Kuugongelwa-Amadhila, Beata Sysdlo, Ameenah Gurib-Fakim, Sheikh Hasina Wajed, Theresa May, Dalia Grybauskaite, Christina Fernandez de Kirchner, Park Geun-Hye, Helle Thorning-Schmidt, Michelle Bachelet, Kamela Harris, Ursula von de Leyen, Queen Elizabeth, Jacinda Arden, as a few to start.

21. HusbandX

Local Time:
    You really have a poor grasp of both politics and history, and clearly don't know shit about what happened in Libya.

Given your assertion that these women started wars, as you quoted me to counter my correct and truthful statement, this also makes you a liar. Good to learn what you're talking about and quit while you're ahead. A bit more research on your part is in order. Try something more than a quick google search and and your favorite conspiracy theory haunt.

true42 likes this.
  22. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    I agree some of the most ruthless dictators were female. But what you cite is total BS. The Falklands were a response to aggression by Argentina and blaming Rice for the Middle East wars shows a lack of how the US government operates. Worse it discounts a long history of what was goin* on and takes a revisionist view.

Again I’m not debating policy but rather your comments and how inaccurate they are.

as for the Neocon comments and such, there is some validity to that. But Rice wasn’t a President nor member of Congress. So the worst that can be said is she supported war. And that’s a long way from causing it.

true42 likes this.
  23. LukeVallentine

EU
    Local Time:
    Why don't you enlighten me, oh, wise one?
    Simple facts - prior to 2011, Lybia was a prosperous state with legitimate government in civil order, that used a healthy portion of its oil proceeds to finance social programs. Free housing for newlyweds, low taxes, low gas prices etc. Then Hillary-led State Department started a revolution that led to a civil war that still rages on.
    You called me a liar, now tell me - is there a single lie in what I've just told?

Speaking of Queen Victoria - "incorporation" is a nice word for elslavement. Ask yourself, would YOU like to be forcibly incorporated in someone's household "for your own good"? And I'm not talking makebelieve femdom fantasy, I'm talking about manual labor.

As to long list of politicians you mentioned:
    Merkel is a face of EU migrant crisis, she basically genocides her own people. Granted, she's just the talking head, and the decision has been made well above her, still, she's complicit.
    Harris is known for her anti-human-right stance, she was a frivolous prosecutor, also a hypocrite - she admitted to smoking weed while prosecuting people for same crimes.
    Jacinda Arden is synonym of a total nanny state.
    Gribauskaite is a former KGB asset and probably still in the hook.

All of it just goes to prove my point - women can be as bad (or as good) as men.

24. TonyF25

TonyF25 Long term member

House husband, family handi man
    Long Island , New York , USA
    Local Time:
    I think with women becoming more powerful in business, and government, that it will become more mainstream.

tomf_22033 likes this.
  25. LukeVallentine

EU
    Local Time:
    As to the personal responsibility of Rice, I didn't say she made the decision (not even W. had), but she was a very active part of administration and therefore is complicit. I'm not saying she had the power to stop it, but the very least she could have done was not to take part.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice