What it feels like

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Newbeginning, Mar 24, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. Newbeginning

Newbeginning Member

New York
    Local Time:
    1:27 PM
    I want to try to describe how extended chastity (more than a couple of days) feels to me. I will start by saying that how things feel does change over time, but certain sensations tend to recur, sometimes in increasing intensity over time. I wonder if any of what i will describe is familiar to anyone.

For context, let me say that right now, I've been locked since valentine's day, with occasional brief periods of being let out for cleaning, teasing, torture, or use by my KH wife. I've had 2 ruiined o's in that time, and my wife has said, more than once, that it will be next valentine's day before i can hope for a full (not ruined) O. This is a new level of play for us, but she seems quite serious about it.

To describe the feeling then. The polished metal of my Jailbird has plenty of openings through which I can just fit the tip of a smaller finger, which helps with cleaning in the shower, but during the day, the metal is what i feel most frequently. I can discern the individual rings of the cage as they seem to press against the skin of my constrained cock. The sensation is slightly fuzzy, an insistent tingling that wraps around the head of my cock and also the shaft. That awareness often triggers a short attempt at growth in my member, which makes the contact of the rings flare slightly, almost like a gentle burn. That gentle burn in turn triggers a tingling, sometimes pulsing sensation along the bottom length of my (constrained) shaft. Simultaneously, my ballsack feels the start of a tugging pull all around it from the ring.

As i scan the rest of my body, I am aware of a dryness in my mouth, combined with a tingling hunger sensation at the back of my throat -- a sensation which I associate with a desire to feel pressure back there, as one might feel from a firm cock being forced down said throat. I am not normally interested in men, but i do find that the sensitivity of my mouth and throat seems to "call out" for an organ to both fill and stretch it. This causes some crossover from physical sensation to direct fantasy images of being force fed the length of another man.

The prickly, warm sensation around my cock will sometimes increase until it is almost a discomfort, though it always stops short of that, becoming instead a nagging grip on my cock head, constantly reminding me of my predicament and the restriction on my sex. This sometimes leads to further swelling of the shaft, and a correspondingly firmer and more tingly grip on the length. It is at these times that I can particularly appreciate the unyielding hardness of the MM steel. A few minutes of pressure in this firm grip leads to a sigh or even a gasp, accompanied by a wave of mild dizziness that begins near the crown of my head, behind the ears, and sweeps forward all the way to my brow. My mouth waters. The tingling grip on my cock shaft is unrelenting, and my vision softens slightly.

At this point, i become increasingly aware of every breath as it fills and empties in my chest. Even the air moving through my nostrils seems laden with some faint spice that expands in my lungs and begins to dry my mouth. Soon every muscle in my body is registering its comfort or discomfort. My body wants to move. I am hungry, slightly dizzy, aware of my whole body and the air moving through it. The grip upon my sex is unrelenting and insistent, and i find my old habit urging me to masturbate immediately. Of course, this urge goes unfulfilled, but the waves of mild disorientation continue, from the top of my head, now radiating down through my skull, neck, chest, and belly, finally coalescing inside my cage again, where the energies all gather and press outward, driving my cock head uselessly into the steel.

jehuty, Sexy Slave 69, G42G and 3 others like this.
  2. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    6:27 PM
    yes, this is familiar. It's the constant low-level pressure that means you can never quite forget about it.

borbulls1961 likes this.
  3. Open2njoy

Open2njoy Long term member

Local Time:
    I’d say you pretty much nailed it.

4. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    6:27 PM
    Thanks spot on, and I agree with lester to, that you can never quite forget it’s there.

5. cody halter

cody halter Active member

Dallas Tx
    Local Time:
    12:27 PM
    Im my experience, you are on the edge of your first adjustment. Mine came at about 3 weeks or so.
    Everything suddenly became calm. Almost zen like, and smooth.
    No more night erections, fewer thoughts of any loss or denial or even anger.
    My whole focus seemed to shift. i was no longer cock-centric.
    And it really felt good.
    Do you know meditation?
    You sound as if you are almost on the edge of panic.
    You may need to sit quietly at these times and try something simple like thoughtlessly counting your breaths until it passes.
    Your libido thinks it is still in total control.
    Your consciousness needs to assert itself instead and make it clear that there is a new order to life now.
    Eventually my erections stopped happening, and my device became as close to invisible as can be imagined and yet still be solid and locked in place.
    As time passed, my semen began to involuntarily purge itself into the toilet during urination, but there was no orgasm.
    Now, that did nothing to relieve my INTENSE sexual need. Dont misunderstand me.
    I just needed to find other avenues to express it, and try to find some satisfaction elsewhere.
    As a gay submissive, that meant bottoming to my Alpha man.
    And it was Joyful!

Queens kept likes this.
  6. Newbeginning

Newbeginning Member

New York
    Local Time:
    Hey thanks for all the likes and comments! It feels very good to get confirmation that i’m not alone in these feelings.

7. Thomas Gangman

Thomas Gangman Long term member

IT Consultant
    Northern New Jersey USA
    Local Time:
    You are lucky, i am not unlocked at any time during my confinements. All cleaning and hair removal is done thru the bars or under the ring. Hair removal is much easier now, Nair works well when used weekly, just make sure I don't go past 5 minutes before washing off.

As far as being clean, not a problem. I still remember those days when I could soap up my cock and rub one off. Now I can soap it up, the most I can do is get the bars shinny and clean. I have never been able to rub one off, the bars and position dont allow completion

8. cody halter

cody halter Active member

Dallas Tx
    Local Time:
    Have you tried the new Nair for Men? Its smells much better and i find its milder on tender skin areas. In a pump bottle too.

9. Thomas Gangman

Thomas Gangman Long term member

IT Consultant
    Northern New Jersey USA
    Local Time:
    No, thanks for the tip

10. Queens kept

Queens kept Long term member

Machinist
    Minneapolis, MN
    Local Time:
    Totally agree. i have only been allowed to be topped by our Bull once, but absolutely loved it!! i have been craving it ever since, but my Queen has not allowed it. We are both bi, but i think She may be afraid that i like it a bit too much! She allows frequent use of my plugs and dildos, so at least i get some relief. Have fun and take care.

Rectrix likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice