Is my cage too small?

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by DoctorDib, Mar 7, 2021.

1. DoctorDib

Local Time:
    3:06 PM
    Hey everyone, just wondering if I could get peoples advice on cage sizes.

So I have been wearing cages on and off for a good few years now and able to sleep comfortably when in one, however recently I decided that I should go for a smaller cage as I was having issues with turtling (I believe that is the common term) where the penis shrinks under certain circumstances causing it to fold if the cage is long enough.

I am more or less a grower from 3-5cm flacid and 12-13 cm erect.

At the time, I used to wear the HT Small but I heard buying a device based around the flacid measurements is the best and most comfortable option so I was excited when I bought a micro chastity device which was only 2.5 cm long. During the day the device is perfect with no issues or discomfort. However during the next couple of nights, it was and still has been hell.. I have been woking up from the ball burning pain every night now, despite me taking the precautions (using vaseline, going to the toilet, etc.).

In the mornings, I notice how the device is pushed pretty far away from my body where about 4-5 cm of the erection sits behind the base ring, which explains a lot about the burning pain under the balls. I do wear a strap that should keep it close to my body but I have a felling that it just helping to pull the device move upwards when erect at night.

My question to you fine people is, is my cage too small? Do I need to get the next size up, or do I just need to get used to this just like a newbie in his chastity on his first night?

Any advice would be great!

The following picture is the 2.5cm device that I got with a 45mm ring.
    [​IMG]

2. Guest 2684

Guest 2684 Long term member

Local Time:
    10:06 AM
    I would say it is something that you just need to get used to I wear a ht nub eventually your body will give up and quit fighting it

3. DoctorDib

Local Time:
    Yeah, that's exactly what I thought! I just didn't want to make myself go through this stage for no reason, I am positive you can agree that this phase is most certainly hell, hahaha.

Guest 2684 likes this.
  4. Jail Bird

Jail Bird Long term member

Mitten State
    Local Time:
    11:06 AM
    I agree. Stick with it and your body will give up! I know we have all been there. Here we call it "cage fighting" The cage always wins!
    Good luck!

MadameJs_boo and DoctorDib like this.
  5. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    My battle time was short due to medications. But agree you will adjust with time.

Shellysboytoy and DoctorDib like this.
  6. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    I agree, your body should get used to it, but if it’s a problem then go back up to a slightly bigger cage for a while, then downgrade to the smaller after your settled.

7. Bound4life

Bound4life Long term member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    6:06 PM
    Any update?

8. Junebug15

Junebug15 Long term member

Local Time:
    9:06 AM
  9. DoctorDib

Local Time:
    Haha yeah, so I believe it was a "growing pain" so to speak. Every night before bed I would rub some "Cocoa Radian Body Oil (Vaseline)" just below the balls where the skins interacts with the ring. This did play a small part in helping on a few nights but I did keep waking up with pain for a while after that. After wearing the cage on and off, I believe my body got used to it. hope this helps.

Bound4life likes this.
  10. Alceste

Alceste Chaste Member

United States
    Local Time:
    8:06 AM
    There is no such thing as too small a cage.

MadameJs_boo and Justchris78 like this.
  11. Justchris78

Justchris78 Member

Local Time:
    The smaller the better, when it cums to cages

MadameJs_boo and J.D. like this.
  12. Andy88

Andy88 Long term member

Local Time:
    11:06 PM
    Sory.. it has ben a year since.. hows d model coming along…? I actualy used tat same model b4.. looks nice in photo… but not too practicle for me.. d holes r too tiny for pee to drain off.. but when they do… its a shower n not stream..! Theres acumulation of urine between d cage n d dickhead which u cant flush off.. D dick hole maynot align with d main hole n once u pee.. its a buildup of penis presure against d cage..n yet no pee comes out..!

13. Justchris78

Justchris78 Member

Local Time:
    I love this cage, can't wait to go smaller

14. Lisa43

Lisa43 Long term member

Retired
    USA,Maryland
    Local Time:
    Not too small. As you progress there are smaller cages that will compress the little thing into your body.

MadameJs_boo, jemima and Justchris78 like this.
  15. DoctorDib

Local Time:
    Hey Andy, yeah I used the cage for a while and had the exact same issue you were describing, I decided to go smaller and go with the flat chastity cage and even though it was great, I still had the same issue with urination. I have very very recently got a new cage which is slightly smaller than the model of this post, plastic and is very easy to urinate in!

upload_2022-6-7_18-46-48.png

Lali's slave boy likes this.
  16. Donn

Donn New member

Local Time:
    How much space is there between the ring and your balls. If it’s to much space I run into the cage moving forward during attempted erection. You should be able to get one finger up to the knuckle in that space. If you can get 2fingers in try a smaller ring

17. DLockeD

DLockeD Active member

Work
    Gulf Coast - US
    Local Time:
    I experienced a similar thing with a custom cage i recently welded up from stainless. the ring is a perfect fit, the cage is a perfect fit to my flaccid diameter and length, but it pushes away from my body super bad when erect. worse than the pancake style cage ive been playing with the last few months, which is counterintuitive since it has more space than the pancake.

I have decided that it is likely the close fit of the diameter of the rings on the actual penis. it leaves no room at all for expansion, so the penis has no choice but to push away. Its odd because the current most comfortable cage i own that i modeled the measurements off of for my DIY build is only a little bit wider in cage diameter. it pushes off a bit from nocturnal erections, but it seems to catch more of the penis inside the cage and ride a little higher up/closer to the body.

I am going to continue trying designs and theories until i come up with the perfect cage that works for me, an aggressive grower. Once i have a personally tested prototype, i may consider building them to order.

18. bemfem

bemfem Long term member

Indiana, USA
    Local Time:
    11:06 AM
    I wrote a guide that can help you to size your cock cage properly. I am in my cock cage 24/7. I sleep in it, travel in it, go to work, gym, everything. I have 0 issues and no pain even at night with nocturnal erections. Properly sized cock cage should not hurt. When I try to get hard, I just feel pressure.

https://www.chastitymansion.com/for...xpectations-for-24-7-cock-cage-wearing.45079/

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice