My husband and chastity, the real world, not fantasy...

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by JuneChas, Jul 3, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. Cagedandinlove

Cagedandinlove Active member

Local Time:
    1:06 AM
    Ms June. I really admire your dedication and commitment to what you want to achieve, you said you were a bit skeptical when he mentioned chastity at first. Did you not have any idea where this would take you when you first locked him up? and after a while did you have a plan where you wanted to take this or did it just develope little by little?
    Suppose I am am asking as my Mistress is 100% committed to keeping me locked and orgasm free forever as she puts it, she is doing punishments she feels necessary but gets a little lost and then life gets in the way. She does not unlock me but he plan to completely make me obedient and controlled gets lost as she not that resourceful if finding out information.
    Thank you.

Rectrix likes this.
  2. JuneChas

JuneChas Active member

Local Time:
    5:06 PM
    Hey! Very honest and inquisitive post, I have plenty to say!

I think skeptical is the wrong word, maybe more apprehensive. My husband knew more about this than I did when we first started our journey, however, I can honestly say that I am the creative one now when it comes to what we do. I had absolutely no idea where this would go when we first started, and honestly if it would last at all. I would say for the first two years I was nervous doing new things because I had no experience, plenty of fantasies, but no experience. Our shift to an FLR relationship was done little by little, we did it together, keeping open conversation about what we do and how it is working. However, now I am way more directive and confident than I was a few years ago and make the decisions myself, we still talk, but he knows his place. I mentioned this man times, he is not beneath me, he is my partner, not a doormat, but he is absolutely on his knees yearning for my guiding hand. We even pushed limits as more of a trust exercise, I wrote about that on here too, I think it was on page 2 or 3. We dabbled in diaper play, but that stopped shortly after it started never to be done again. I think that mid 2018 was my personal epiphany to where I now had almost no apprehension and nothing but confidence in what we do. As you probably read, we have tried some things that we never thought we would.

I even mentioned that I would not cuckold him a long time ago, but now, the tides have turned, we do some cuckolding activities and he has even participated in MMF activities willingly because it is my direction. 5 years ago, he would have run away, today, he is willing to try any new activity with me other than hard upper limits which are respected. Today, I would not give up what we have for anything, we enjoy the dynamics of our relationship and enjoy the lifestyle.

Life getting in the way, oh my, do I understand that. It was hard committing to the time at first, but as you progress, it is realized that the time spent is minimal and WELL worth it. For example, we have our punishment room, and restraints in the closet. I mentioned in a post a while back that there are times I put him in the closet, restrain him, hood him, whatever I feel like and leave him there when I need quiet time. We have fun with that too, we have code words that can be used during normal conversation that when he hears, he knows he is to go to the closet no questions asked, regardless of the company we have or what is going on, even if he is in the middle of watching a game, he is very trained and programmed to respond to verbal queues, it really is amazing and a huge turn on for me.

I will be honest about getting information, BE CAREFUL, the internet if full of things that can be truly destructive and even borderline abusive, however, as in a recent post, what is acceptable to one, may not be to another, so my best advice is to talk with your Mistress (Is it your wife or GF?) about each other’s fantasies and desires, help each other to be more educated on how you would like your D/s relationship to progress. I will be the first to say that NONE of this came naturally to me at first, but it does now, it is second nature, I grew, and enjoy what we do. I enjoy leading, punishing, isolating, denying, and everything else that we do. His behavior and who he has improved so much that it gives me the motivation to keep going, try new things, and continue to push limits in a loving and respective way.

-Ms. June

Whiskey05, SubofSin, Rectrix and 7 others like this.
  3. Cagedandinlove

Local Time:
    Ms. June, thankyou for taking the time and giving a informative reply I am very appreciative and it is good to know from a real person that this kind of relationship really can develop and keep on building.

Yes my mistress is my wife she is even on this forum not very often but there is not a chance she will see this Lol

We do talk about fantasies and have the same objective which is due to her nature she would like to completely take control and demand obidiece as well as all the lovely stuff like massages and sexual pleasure. I know her personality well and think she is well suited to be perfect in this role, she does not like me to answer back, she likes things done in a certain manner etc.
    Although we both know how we would like things it is very difficult as I said she finds it hard to be resourceful and find good information and I am only to aware that if I say and tell her things it can be taken wrong as topping from the bottom! I really am wary of this this and besides it's not the same when you suggest for the Mistress to do something e.g punishment, not for me or her.
    Oh I wish you were our next door neighbour to enlightening her that certain things are ok as the end results would be worth it for her! As you say the information on the web can be a bit extreme and I think this when I have shown her things has put her of looking, which is where a friendly person explaining to her things is always taken on board, but unfortunately no one we know in our town with this lifestyle!
    That being said she really is trying to do things to make the relationship evolve, which I am really proud as we were both quite vanilla before. She normally only likes PIV but has said she does not want me out the cage at all ever and is starting to enjoy it and finding substitutes to PIV.
    The problem with chastity and developing our FLR is that when things are just getting nice and she feels so loved, as she is a loving person she does not want to feel she can physically hurt/punish me to hard or get angry and demanding which is really where she can start to make the biggest difference as I am obviously so submissive!

I dont know if we will ever get as far as you and your husband has with cuckolding etc but my wish is that she has all the power and control where I would have little choice what she wants as long as it pleases her and to obey whatever she desires.

Thank you again for you time in replying and I will persevere to make her the happiest Mistress! Well maybe the second happiest to you! :)

4. JuneChas

JuneChas Active member

Local Time:
    Hey!

I am always happy to help, just remember that what works for my husband and I may not for another couple, you have to find your equilibrium. I absolutely hate it when my husband talks back to me, since we have started our new lifestyle, he rarely does so now, but when he does, punishment is severe. I was so irritated one day I locked him in the closet for almost 24 hours, use your imagination on bladder control.

You know, honestly, topping from the bottom to get the rhythm going is not always a bad thing, especially for a new mistress, it is a journey of learning. Another way to help her is if she has any domme friends with more experience; I do, and I have asked them for advice in the past, less now than then. However, topping from the bottom in the long term kind of defeats the purpose of a FLM.

I used to have that problem that when things are going well, discipline was sometimes skipped for bad behavior. I have mentioned this in previous posts, but I was the type of woman that when he pissed me of, I instantly got turned off and had no motivation to be assertive with him, especially with punishment. However, now, I have no problem putting him away when he pisses me off, his 24 hours of banishment was one of those times. The punishment does not always have to be pain, sometimes isolation can be just as effective. I think everyone that reads my thread knows that I often restrain him in the closet. During his 24 hours of isolation, he wore a sensory hood the entire time. After about 3 hours that day, I went in and tied him to a spanking bench we have in the closet, it is not as nice as the one we have in our punishment room, but it gets the job done. I restrained him to it and left him there instead of punishing him right away. I came back about 90 minutes later and blistered his ass worse than I had done to him any other time with a cane and a spiked paddle. After that (and some sanitizing after care), I left him on the bench for another hour. I came back and he was still whimpering from the pain, but he deserved it for his attitude and his actions. I gave him 10 quick and hard cane swats, took him off the bench, tied him to the restraint points on the baseboard and left him there for 10 hours. I did put some water in a bowl for him. After the 10 hours I checked on him filled his water, and went to bed. When I got up, I released him and without saying anything, he went to do his duties. What is important is that when punishing that it happens quickly, in this case, he was restrained in the closet. He was out of sight, out of mind, and I was able to calm down before giving him the blistering spanking. It gave him time to reflect, and me time for myself. Long story short, I learned to use times I am angry at him to punish, that often includes just getting him away from me to where he cannot come and talk to me until I am ready, my husband now knows the difference between a punishment and just having some fun.

With that said, if your wife does not want PIV from you and does not want you released, it sounds like she may grooming you to be a cuckold, has she ever expressed interest in this? Would that be something you are open to, forgoing PIV for you and letting her be satisfied elsewhere? I mentioned years ago that I would never cuck my husband, but over time, our dynamic evolved to it. Years ago, even the thought of another man being in me was a strict no, but just as the recent “is it gay” conversation, is it cheating if the husband agrees to it and it also fulfils his desires? There is no shame in consensual activities, at all. The one thing I have learned is not to let social stigma sway you from activities that can strengthen your relationship dynamic.

-Ms. June

Whiskey05, AllySiss, asastype and 3 others like this.
  5. John

John Member

Local Time:
    2:06 AM
    Love the firmness in your punishment in a very controlled manner. The experience must really get stuck with him not pissing you off again. Maybe even make him scared. Hard to imagine being in a closet for 24 hours how that must feel.

Whiskey05 likes this.
  6. LockedPom

LockedPom Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    10:06 AM
    So what happen with bladder control during that 24 hours?

bitstripped likes this.
  7. Cagedandinlove

Local Time:
    Wow I think that would make any man take notice and not piss you off. Definitely must make him think twice before doing something silly again.

You could be right a new Mistress maybe need her sub to top from the bottom to help her gain understanding and I think this is the stage where we are now but I as I said I dont want to keep doing it now as you say it's not good for the FLR. Just need her to to hopefully develop as I know she could be a strict Mistress.
    No she is not as lucky as you to have domme friends to give support and encouragement in what she is doing, she is the most domme person she knows bless her and I almost get the feeling when she uses the cane she could almost ask "oh are you ok" as if I am honest afterwards i dont think to myself i will never do that again as did not make me uncomfortable. I tried saying take control if I piss you off really punish me as I want to fear the punishment but she is finding her feet.
    Maybe small mercy, I would not stand a chance with a punishment like you give your husband, but I know it would change me!

When we first started this she said she would never bring another man in and certainly it would of been the last thing I would of wanted but recently she has said that she wont guarantee that I would not be cuckold in the future she said she could not guarantee she would not do it.
    Myself having been locked up and denied so long although I dont want to do it, again if it was done in the right way and she really wanted too I could see my view changing if it brought her pleasure as that is all I can think of now and although I love piv I am happy to give it up if this is what she wants to develop our FLR. Besides it's quite horny the though she can control that!
    Even at the start of this she said "you are not wearing panties I am not getting involved in that! If I want a partner in knickers I would be a lesbian".
    That soon changed when she took all my boxers away and i always wear is panties now! So things do change.
    At what point did you change the dynamic so to speak and ramp things up, you said your husband enjoyed pain so this was not so much of a punishment so you had to get better implements, what was the turning point the fact you know it was not a punishment or did he really annoy you and you stepped it up and saw the results and thought that's better?
    Thankyou again for your time.

8. JuneChas

JuneChas Active member

Local Time:
    I think this punishment session was a turning point for him. 24 hours is a long time, that was the only time it went that long and the worst pain I ever inflicted on him; to make a painslut cry and hearing him whimper for hours was proof that it was a real punishment. There have been many overnight stays in the closet, but typically caging is an hour minimum to usually a maximum of 3. He now dreads closet time because he has no idea how long he will be there for, I do not tell him.

-Ms. June

Whiskey05, Guest 2684 and slave_m like this.
  9. John

John Member

Local Time:
    He is no doubt know who controls the relationship. He started to cry then it must have been really rough for him. No question he knows now it’s better not getting you angry and obey! Do you do weekly maintenance spankings to keep him in right metal state? I could imagine he is really scared of you now

10. JuneChas

JuneChas Active member

Local Time:
    Hi Again!

Oh, he did take notice, 24 hours isolated changed him in a good way. He now dreads going to the closet because he never knows how long I am going to leave him there so it is a huge psychological punishment as well. Seriously, your wife sounds like me years ago. I would punish my husband with many different things that I have talked about over the years and worried if he is ok, I would look at the marks and make noises that sounded like I was worried. Trust me, that never happens anymore; I know when to stop, I know when permanent damage is approaching, and he has a safeword. As a dominant female, I strongly believe that you lose credibility by showing regret for what you do, be proud, it is him that deserves it and that is ALL a dominant wife (or anyone else) needs to understand. It is a consensual dynamic, so there is no need to feel bad.

Just by your wife saying that she will not guarantee that she would not bring another man in is strong evidence that it is something she wants to try. If you are ok with it, talk to her about it. One important thing with cuckolding is setting and respecting limits together and that those rules are not broken. For example, one rule we have is that I do not spend the night with a lover unless my husband is there. However, right now, I just have the aforementioned “toy”, there is not much going on outside of that with covid going around. There have been times I was at a bar and guys would flirt with me, he has no problem with that as long as I tell him when it is happening and if anything goes further, I let him know; but that is a very rare thing and I respect his consent.

You, being a submissive locked and denied husband owned by your wife, your number one priority should be her pleasure but as long as things stay within limits. My husband has never regretted our cuckolding activities, he rather enjoys it. I will be honest, at first, it felt strange having someone else in me while he watched, it felt like I was doing something wrong; that did not last long, it was just an initial feeling. As a consensual activity, there is nothing wrong with that (in my relationship dynamic) and we both enjoy it, a lot. It really has shattered his boundaries with some of the things he has done while being cucked.

OOOH Panties!!! We are not into sissification or anything like that, we have no pink chastity cages, I do not try to make him a female; but panties, I love when he wears them, even early into our journey. There is something about it that just makes me melt seeing him in them; the trashier the better. Before covid, I would love when he would put my panties on over his cage and then put his suit on for work, it was so damn sexy. When he would come home and undress, every bit of me wanted to unlock him and have him take me, but that would be counterproductive to training; 95% of the time now, he is in panties. I would enjoy meeting him for lunch with his friends on occasion and whisper in his ear that I am going to tell his friends our secret, or send them a picture of your cage in panties; sometimes I would just pull up a picture on my phone and pretend to drop the phone with the picture up. The fear in his face was priceless. I never did tell his work friends, but I have had him send me pictures when I am flirting with someone when they do not believe I keep my husband locked up. Of course I have some on me already, but it is nice to get fresh ones so he knows what is going on and to not only make him realize his place, but to play on fantasies as well.

One thing that is a punishment that is worse than pain for him is when I deny him access to me whether it is not being able to sleep with me at night, restrained while I am pleasured by someone else, or anything else that makes him feel isolated. One thing when it comes to punishment is that I learned to not let him know that he is about to get punished sometimes, I make it a complete surprise. I try to make it harsh and memorable in a way that he understands it was a punishment. The day of the 24 hour lockdown, I was simply pissed off and he is lucky I did not cane him right away and I waited a few hours, it would have been much worse than it was. It did take time to shift the dynamic of a fully realized punishment and he knows the difference now. One thing I stopped doing is spanking for pleasure but reserved it for punishment only, which helped a lot.

-Ms. June

11. JuneChas

JuneChas Active member

Local Time:
    Hi!

It is not that he is scared, I do not want him being scared of me, but more worried about what will happen if he upsets me, I think that is the better mindset. Being scared of a person, to me, is abuse. Being scared of an action, but not the person is more like it. The punishment was the roughest ever, we did talk about it later the next day, he said he was very close to using his safeword but felt it would demean my punishment. Of course, I stayed aware and made sure there was no permanent damage. just bruises that took a few weeks to heal.

When it comes to maintenance spankings, we almost do not do them now; we did a lot at first. The way I see it is that if it takes a spanking to keep him in the right mental state then I need to improve my training or set better expectations.

-Ms. June

Whiskey05, slave_m and John like this.
  12. John

John Member

Local Time:
    You are on the point if he was scared it would have been abuse. But think deep down inside he remember and don’t want to repeat the offense. Must say a experience like it would be enough in itself to keep him in the right place. Sometimes I think in those moments sets the standards going forward. As they say they first time you take a man with a strap-on the power dynamic change forever. Not sure if it’s true. Another feared punishment is cuffed in the shower giving him cold shower would hard bear for the long run and removes any arousal.

13. GoodBoy1122

GoodBoy1122 Active member

Local Time:
    8:06 PM

Mrs. June,

I’m flattered that you’d ask more about our relationship. My evolution started with having a foot fetish since I can remember having a sex drive. At some point that evolved into ballbusting. I really only ever shared that with who would become my wife. So I had that for years and years and bumped into chastity while perusing misc femdom stuff. I guess my wife getting her feet rubbed or kicking me in the balls was at her limits as she was pretty turned off by chastity at first. Long story short on the chastity evolution, at first she barely tolerated and now she enjoys it. I first brought it up about 8 years ago or so and things really fell into place in the last 3 years or so. Outside of stints when we’re not “doing chastity”, I’m 24/7. Things that have caused the breaks have usually corresponded to other stresses on us / family; things going on with our kids, parents or friends close to us that inhibited sex and intimacy and definitely kink and chastity. Illness, people passing away, my widowed father-in-law getting remarried to someone who we didn’t know at all etc. Anyway, my point is that we’re both committed to it for a few years now.

My wife hasn’t quite taken the driver seat as you have, but she has come so far in the last few years ago. After getting into chastity, she quickly got comfortable with back / body / foot massages. She liked all the attention I’d give to small details and picking up as much of the household stuff that I could. It took her a bit more time for her to become comfortable with more frequent sexual interest and attention. 10 years ago, I’d only be able to go down on her a few times a year when she was drunk, really really in the mood or felt “clean” etc. Things slowly changed. I think I started to be able to go down her more when it was linked as a reward for me. Somewhere along the line, she started to enjoy it. Then I started buying toys without telling her and would show them to her after I earned a reward. She enjoyed that too! At some point, “can we make out?” implied “can I go down on you?” then she started to solicit – “I think we should make out tonight.” Just a few years ago, it was something reserved right after she showered when the stars had aligned. Fast forward to about 2 years ago, I remember we both had finished working out. She said, “we should make out” and then she said, “but you need to shower first.” When I got out of the shower, I asked if she was going to jump in. She proceeded to take a piss, then tell me she would shower after we made out. I’ve never brought this up to her as it might embarrass her, but I cannot tell you how hot this was for me. Her inhibitions were gone, she is more open about sex and she herself enjoys it. I use that story as a barometer, but all things sex are more open between us now.

So we’re kind of vanilla, at least as far as the world knows. As far as the dom side goes. It’s pretty vanilla again. Our chronology is foot fetish >> ball busting >> chastity. I get kicked in the balls a few times a week typically before I go down on her or give her a body massage. She has pushed her boundaries quite a bit to get where we are. As of now, I’m doing everything I want with her. I am allowing things to happen slowly still and let her find her voice in each area we navigate too. While I’m doing everything I want to, next I’d like to share simple plot / setting scenarios and let her go from there. So she is into ballbusting already – I’d just like to insert some rhetoric that I fantasize about – what she says etc. Again, I want to keep it simple, give my ideas and let her take in whatever way she wants that works for her.

You and your husband have pushed boundaries and I think that is awesome. You guys are doing a lot of things that I find hot, but I couldn’t see it happening with my wife and I. I can’t say that I want them to happen, but I do find them hot. I can also say that if my wife took interest in something, I’m sure I would follow. With respect to my “gay” remark on bulls getting blow jobs, I wanted to follow up on that because I saw you make a remark on it. I was just saying that “the bull” is typically the iconic alpha male. A sub or cuck blowing a bull would be gay in my mind. At the same time, getting a blow job from a cuck or sub also seems gay to me. Which is cool. Which is totally cool. If we zoom out from the act itself and look at it as a submissive act or a dominant act, I get it. But really, what prompted my remark is the ability for 3rd party bull to be able to get and keep an erection on demand – you referring to “let’s have the poorly behaved husband blow toy” like how does toy rise to the occasion for that? I’m trying to put myself in the bulls / toy’s shoes there … “sweet, you want me to get blown by random guy that I don’t know?, awesome!” … I was just making a remark on the ability for toy to perform on demand as you see fit. Again, I think it’s hot. I don’t think it is in my future and I’m quite ok with that, but was just remarking on that. If my use of the word “gay” was offensive, apologies. I don’t think a cuck blowing a buy makes him gay and I don’t think a bull getting blown by a guy makes him gay either, but I think there are some obvious contradictions in what I just said – just remarking on that as well. Those contradictions are what makes it hot, right? I just don’t know how else to explain it.

So regarding disciplining your husband as of late … the closet and isolation is being used. Sounds like you are spanking his ass a lot. I was curious where you guys are at on ballbusting – are you still doing that? I loved one of your previous posts where you made him film himself busting himself and when he didn’t do a good enough job, you showed him how it was done. Are you guys still doing stuff like that? Btw, did you get that idea on your own? So original and so hot!!! Also I was curious if you guys use electro or dog collars etc on his cock / balls.

Thanks again for sharing your stories with us!

14. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    7:06 PM
    You're sharing is wonderful this seems like a joint relationship developing with communication.

15. billzboats

billzboats 63rd birthday

Groundskeeper
    US
    Local Time:
    Thank you June. I am going to ask my wife to read your story. Your husband is extremely lucky!

16. JuneChas

JuneChas Active member

Local Time:
    I want him to be aware of my demands but not to be scared of them, there is a huge difference between being scared of a punishment and scared of a person psychologically. I do agree that there are times when a moment sets the standard moving forward, or at least the bar higher. I do like the idea of being cuffed in the shower. That could be done in a stand up shower with suction cup restraints or tied up laying down in the tub. I have never tried that before, but may steal your idea!

-Ms. June

Whiskey05 and slave_m like this.
  17. JuneChas

JuneChas Active member

Local Time:
    Hey billz!

I would e honored! Have her PM me if she would like to chat. I am not an expert but always like talking to, and meeting new people.

And I'm the luck one...

Ms. June

Whiskey05 likes this.
  18. JuneChas

JuneChas Active member

Local Time:
    Good Boy!

Your replies are so interesting and remind me of how I was a long time ago. When I first saw a male chastity cage, I will be honest, it was a bit off-putting, but now it is a required piece of hardware that I like very much; especially making him bulge while wearing it. Life does get in the way, but that is the great thing about chastity, it can be done anytime, even when family and friends are around, it is a nice secret to have. When life gets in the way and causes inhibition of intimacy, a chastity cage is a great way to remind him that not only is it not the time, but that he cannot pleasure himself and he must be a good boy and wait. Getting started is difficult, but when you find your routine like you have, as well as my husband and I, things are fantastic.

Obedience is a great thing about chastity as you have found out, you do more, are more observant and attentive to your wife’s needs because you know your release is dependent on your actions, this does not mean that your behavior should slip if you are given a break from the cage by the way… my husband has bought toys in the past, and I had absolutely no problem with trying something new that he is interested in, that is a great dynamic to have. Oh wow, do I remember the days of feeling I have to be fresh out of the shower for my husband to taste me, as you have evolved too, those days are over. There are times I come home from work and my subby hubby goes down on me while I am changing, he even goes down after “toy” has finished in me. My inhibitions have also lowered over the years which heightens spontaneity. Just make sure, whether she showered or not that you tell her how great she tastes. There is a difference between not being fresh out of the shower and being just plain dirty and unhygienic, the latter is just gross in my opinion. My husband has told me on occasion that it tastes better when it is not fresh out of the shower.

I mentioned this in an earlier post, but what is REALLY fun is a shocking dog collar around his balls and shocking him mercilessly as I orgasm or if he goes “off target”, we both really love that. Tell her what you fantasize about, my husband did and how I am pretty much in charge of the fantasy department because I know what types of things he likes and it makes me more creative. There are still occasional times when he proposes to try something new, but I try to keep things adventurous and new. You do mention something important, keep it simple, when things are overcomplicated, it can take the fun out of it (sometimes).

My husband and I have tried many things, and I am sure you will do things that we have not! To each their own in an FLM, there is no playbook, the most important things is finding what works for you both. Also, in no way were you offensive, I never thought that! Bull’s do not have to be the hardcore alpha male. “Toy” is more bi-curious and does not mind. My husband was not bi-curious but likes the things we do because he knows it is pleasing me. Like I said many times, any activity done between us has no label; in my opinion. Have there been a few times when they did not rise to the occasion, sure! But most of the time they do. You have no need to explain anything hun, I appreciate your perspectives.

As for ballbusting, that is still part of what we do, crushing, stretching, binding, humbler, spiked rings/cages, etc… It depends on the reason why I feel he needs it. Is it just playtime, or a punishment? One of my favorite things to do is put him in the humbler and beat his balls with a riding crop; that is a lot of fun, especially when they get nice and cherry red. Actually yes, that idea was mine, I did it to get ideas on how to do it, then I would watch, tell him it was never enough and do what he was doing, but a lot harder while mixing it up with my own ideas. We do not just use estim and shocking dog collar on balls, I do love watching him wired up and squirming, sometimes we do it as an interrogation role play and other times as punishment, depends on my mood.

Good boy....

Ms. June

19. JuneChas

JuneChas Active member

Local Time:
    It is... very joint with a lot of communication, that is the key to making everything work!

Ms. June

Whiskey05 likes this.
  20. Ms Angela’s Sub

Ms Angela’s Sub Red Chilli Sissy Cage

Engineering
    Houston, Texas
    Local Time:
    Multiple posts...playing to locked subs fantasies...not certified?

21. SheMastersMyDomain

SheMastersMyDomain In continuous chastity since 1/1/19

Queen City, USA
    Local Time:
    8:06 PM
    hmmmm......I’m not exactly sure what you’re insinuating here, but it doesn’t seem very positive and I feel the need to say something. Ms. June has been writing this thread since 2016. If you read it from the beginning, it’s pretty obvious she is sharing her real experiences with us. Thanks Ms. June for sharing your life and experiences with us. I find inspiration in many of your posts. I’ve never posted in your thread before, but have been reading it for a long time. My wife and I are on a fantastic journey, in many ways similar to yours, and in some ways less extreme. But every chastity and FLR is different and we are finding ours. Please keep sharing. Love it.

spider203 likes this.
  22. JuneChas

JuneChas Active member

Local Time:
    Multiple posts are because I reply to everyone, if you interpret this as playing to locked subs fantasies, then I cannot help that.

Ms. June

23. Ms Angela’s Sub

Ms Angela’s Sub Red Chilli Sissy Cage

Engineering
    Houston, Texas
    Local Time:
  24. JuneChas

JuneChas Active member

Local Time:
    Thank you for reading, I do appreciate it. You are absolutely right that every FLR is different and finding the dynamic hat works for you is important. Too many try to imitate others in total, which often results in failure. There is nothing wrong with getting ideas, but in practice, that needs to be unique. I was not sure how to interpret that comment either, it happens. I am not playing to anyone's fantasies, I do this for me...

Ms. June

25. Mauiperson

Mauiperson Long term member

Physician
    Maui
    Local Time:
    2:06 PM
    Art isn't reality, but it reflects an essence of realty depending on it focus. I feel the same for fantasy. It is the artistic rendition of humans natural attraction to the erotic. Fantasy is inherent to this lifestyle and too much is made of trying to avoid the fantasy. Any sexual relationship has inherent fantasies attached. You really can't have one without the other. Sure like anything, the fantasy can loose touch with reality, just as art does. So it has it place as neither the center of this lifestyle, but certainly not pushed to the outside of this lifestyle.

Users found this page by searching for:

1. femdom wife perspective and expetations

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice