Carefull what you wish for........

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Dirtwork guy, Feb 18, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. Dirtwork guy

Dirtwork guy Active member

Local Time:
    10:05 AM
    Wife and I have been playing with chastity for a year now. We have had our ups and downs, she is kinda vanilla with a side of kinky. At first I was putting to much pressure on her, and did realize it. That in turn made her feel guilty. After long talks about how we both feel, and what we expect from this experience. She has started find her groove. Much to my surprise.. In the last few weeks she has made me sleep caged over night twice. But always unlocked me that next night for great sex. For me it took the fun out of it I already new when my realize was going to be. Last night I tried on a new device that fits great while just trying it on she suddenly grabs the keys and smiles. I asked her what she was doing? she stated, "giving you what you want. Now I know that cage fits good, I have nothing left to feel guilty about. I have set a date in my phone for when I will let you out, here are the rules. 1 Don't bug me all day to get out because your horny. 2 I will take the cage off every few days in the shower so I can clean you up NO TOUCHING 3 Unlike all the other times, we have sex I my expect you to lock back up...... I know you hate that!! I will give you 3 strikes at breaking the rules. After that I add days....... or weeks to me unlock date in my calendar. After telling me all this she says. NOW you have been asking for longer lock ups than 24hrs. Well here's a hint im starting my period soon. So this time is gonna be longer!!

I can put into words how I'm feeling realy excited that she had taken charge but yet. I'm not sure I really want this? I'll I know is im extremely horny from last night

I think she might very well leave me locked for 5 7 days. What is that feeling like does the hornyness subside or hang around.

2. Thomas Gangman

Thomas Gangman Long term member

IT Consultant
    Northern New Jersey USA
    Local Time:
    Oh, the beginning fun days. I fondly remember after I became accustomed to wearing the device overnight she started to get an interest. Soon, she was keeping me locked for a few days and then for a week. Thankfully, she did like sex lots so being unlocked for a reward was great. Over time she took more control and I agreed, now its like part of my body.

What is different, your wife is taking charge early. This could be real good or real bad for you, but enjoy.

3. Guest 2684

Guest 2684 Long term member

Local Time:
    9:05 AM
    Sounds like you are on the road to some real fun

4. LockedbyFridayGirl

LockedbyFridayGirl Long term member

Project Manager/Estimator
    Indianapolis
    Local Time:
    Hello
    Love your story. My wife is very similar to yours! But she hasn’t taken that extra step just yet! My horniness ramps up but it’s all good!

5. Doczilla421

Doczilla421 Long term member

Firefighter
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    Don't worry it gets a lot worse. I have been locked up 3 yrs 3 months and a few days, but who's counting. Horniness never goes away. My last organism was July 31 2018 and that was ruined.

Guest 2684 and DoesasTold like this.
  6. LockedbyFridayGirl

Indianapolis
    Local Time:
    Those are some pretty good rules to start. Seems like she’s put some thought into it! Love how she worked her period into your lock up! With her renewed confidence, sounds like your fantasy is about to turn into reality!
    My wife is very vanilla with submissive traits. She is learning and evolving at being my key holder! I’m just letting her go at her pace! We did locktober 2020 but most times she will keep me locked 7-10 days! I’m not allowed to ask to be unlocked! I don’t know how long I’ll be locked! She has only asked me hand full of times to lock up! She would rather I do it a lay the key out! She takes medication that makes it hard for her to orgasm! Me being locked takes the pressure off of her having to orgasm! It relaxes her knowing that I’m locked up and there for her pleasures when she’s ready and wanting! She has always told me that the pleasures and stimulations I give her are just as good as an orgasm! I’m not sure I understand that! Then after a few sessions of pleasuring her and working over her muffin she starts getting very horney!!! Then, after she’s had her fill of oral, fingers and toys she’ll unlock me for penetrating sex! I’ll lock back up a day or two later and place my keys on night stand. When she’s ready... she’ll take the keys and start ramping up her hornyness on her terms! She is happy and loves that I lock up to help with her orgasms!

Rectrix likes this.
  7. gary170

gary170 Long term member

NZ
    Local Time:
    3:05 AM
    Wow that impressive I think my wife has the same plans lol

8. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    2:05 PM
  9. Dirtwork guy

Local Time:
    My wife also has a hard time telling me to lock up. Most times its me doing it and surpriseing her with the key. She absolutely loves sex so keeping me locked up long term isn't in the cards. I'm trying to get her to denie me an orgasm longer than 24 hours. She working her way towards that.

10. Dirtwork guy

Local Time:
    My wife loves sex also so for her to denie me it's denie her. But she is starting to find her groove and understand what works for both of us

LockedbyFridayGirl likes this.
  11. King Hippo

King Hippo Long term member

New Jersey
    Local Time:
    You get used to it and crave that attention. I personally like being left at the tipping point of being excited...

I would rather be left at a 9.7/10 feeling for a day than getting that 10/10 for a minute.

12. subhubandy

subhubandy CFnm loving sub hubby

Delivery Driver
    Omaha, NE USA
    Local Time:
    Thanks for sharing. I suggest you get wife a good vibrator that is a little larger than you. You need to realize it's about her pleasure not yours...

asastype likes this.
  13. Maid Denise

Maid Denise Maid for my Goddess

Retired
    New Port Richey, FL
    Local Time:
    I am only going to say that the longer you are locked , the more submissive you will become . No the hornyness does not go away but turns you into a submissive . I go up to 3 to 4 weeks now and sometimes you don't want a release because of the post release feelings. Until you are locked for some time you will not experience it.

Rectrix likes this.
  14. Dirtwork guy

Local Time:

15. Dirtwork guy

Local Time:
    Here's an update im going on the the third day locked second complete night caged! Which for us is a big milestone. After getting her off this morning, like I always do before she unlocks me, and we have sex. that has been our norm I was teasing her about not being able to resist unlocking me she states " strike one we are done here let's take a shower" as we proceed to shower i was asking her to unlock me. She says " why if I do your not gonna learn a thing for running your mouth". So I asked what about cleaning things up? She said "we have tried that before and you cannot help but touch i hate that!! Then out of no where she chucked and a smile came across her face...... that worried me " OK ill let you out but its gonna be on my terms and your not gonna like it!!" I laughed and said ok....... she instructs me to stay in the shower, and she would be right back. She hopes back in the shower to my SURPRISE! Holding a set of metal handcuffs. "TURN AROUND and put your hands behind your back" after placing the handcuffs on me she then unlocked my cage. I was instantly hard and like she said very frustrated. I was unlocked and couldn't do a thing about it. She procees to clean me and ask how close I was to coming. After a few minutes of this she stops and says. " I have a thought...‍♀️ I need to teach you a lesson for running your mouth. You hate cumming and then relocking back up after sex so let's trying for a ruined Orgasm.... I mean didn't you say you thought you might wanna try that at some point Love ? right now you just don't have a choice in the predicament your in" Wow she was so right i had so many emotions going through my head i did hate it!!!!! /love it at the same time!!! After the ruined O she placed the cage back on me unlocked the cuffs and we finshed our shower. At this point I'm excited and scared to see whats next!!! She has taken this to a new level that I realy didn't think she had inside her...... I am so damn lucky to be married to her!!!!! Looking forward to this Rollercoaster ride........ I think???.

Rectrix, Xileh, Headtrip and 5 others like this.
  16. KrystineKellogg

Voiceover Actress - Podcast Host - Slutrepreneur
    Near St. Paul, MN
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I LOVE reading things like this! What a great story for my podcast. I remember our early days, boy did he ever open up a pandora's box with me. I had all kinds of evil kinkiness inside me that I never realized were there! Be careful, and be thankful that you certainly got what you asked for, and maybe more!

gary170, Guest 2684 and Danny15 like this.
  17. Dirtwork guy

Local Time:
    You have a podcast where can I find that?
    That sounds intresting

18. LockedbyFridayGirl

Indianapolis
    Local Time:
    Oh my! It seems She has gotten educated on male chastity! I have always loved the “hand cuffs on/cage off” and “cage on/hand cuffs off” mind tease!!! Definitely understand the hate it love it feeling! Maybe one day I’ll get to experience it! Good luck going forward!!!

Dirtwork guy likes this.
  19. KrystineKellogg

Voiceover Actress - Podcast Host - Slutrepreneur
    Near St. Paul, MN
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Krystine's FLR Podcast on almost all podcast platforms ;-)

MyDB likes this.
  20. Dirtwork guy

Local Time:

I found your website last night and started listen with my wife this morning good stuff!!

21. Dirtwork guy

Local Time:
    Here it is Sunday night, and I have been caged since Thursday night. Huge record for me. Wife is giving me what I want/ don't want... I officially haven't touched my penis since Thursday. She is learning very quickly how to changing things yup to keep me guessing..... which is new, in the past year I could predict when she would unlock me or do certain things. Like this morning I was expecting the same shower treatment handcuff routine as yesterday. But nothing just a simple shower together. After the shower I started to complain about not atleast getting unlocked for a cleaning. To which I was informed not to worry that would take place later today. At this point I replied, not engaging my brain FRIST! "Oh good I was hoping you would cave soon and have sex... I mean we both know this turns you on to." Well that was the wrong comment!! She looked me square in the eyes, with a smile and stare that can only be described as UP TO NO GOOD. "Why would you think I'm gonna cave now love? I mean I'm playing to win! If the handcuffs in the shower frustrated you yesterday? You should be worry tonight.

So I'm just sitting her waiting for the kids to go to bed. As the hours creep closer to there bedtime/my next surprise! I'm starting to worry a bit... but how bad could it be? She's so sweet and usually not to intimidating. Wish me luck....

LockedbyFridayGirl and iome343 like this.
  22. Guest 2684

Guest 2684 Long term member

Local Time:
    Glad you are enjoying your caged life

23. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    2:05 PM
    Good luck on our journey!

24. LockedbyFridayGirl

Indianapolis
    Local Time:
    Seems to me she has you right where she wants you! Locked up, a record lock time, a horney boy and only able to “guess” her next move!!! Your in for a fun night! Hope you enjoy!

25. Dirtwork guy

Local Time:
    A fun night indeed It was!! She led me to the bedroom, where I was instructed to stripp and lay down on the bed face up and not move. As I lay there staring at my caged cock, desperately trying to break out. She proceeded to dig through our toy box in the conner, looking for who knows what to use on my? After what felt like an hour/more like 5 minutes. She came back to the bed holding a set of leather locking mittens. She procced to place those on me, locking them to the anchor points we have at the side of the bed. After she had me fully secured, the says " If you want out of the cage, you have to agree to my terms! Just remember LOVE you asked for this" with out hesitation I quickly said Yes. " At no point are you to cum! And i mean it! if you do, you'll be locked back up for atleast a week. Only to be let out handcuffed in the shower for cleaning and that is it. Now do you under stand me?" I got the message loud and clear. Now what was she actually going to do? I had told her a few days ago I was curious, how being denied an orgasm would feel it. She took the cage off and oh my did that feel so good to be free. But at the same time my hands being secured was extremely frustrating! She began by slowly washing, my very excited little buddy. All the while smerching and plotting out her next move. After what felt like 1hr of washing/teasing me ever so carefully. She took a moment to stand beside the bed and admire what she had accomplished "oooo your so fucked you should be scared!" She proceeded to slowly strip in front of me. Which I'm sure all husbands think there wife's are 10s. For me she most definitely is! We are in our early 30s, she is 5,8 slender build, with beautiful perky tits, long dark chocolate hair, deep slate grey eyes and a smile that will light up a room/ or in this case scare the hell out of you, to her next intentions. After she is finally naked, she starts by placing her breasts in my face. OH HOW SHE KNOWS WHAT THIS DOES FOR ME. She touches and tease's me for awhile. Now at this point I'm keep things under control no danger of exploding yet. She smiles and makes her next move, which is stradling me and sliding my O so sensitive cock inside her. I have been tied up in this position many times. But it has never felt like this before, especially knowing that I can't cum. She tells me, knowing full well!! Its damn neither impossible for me to resist having an orgams, when she has ONE. That im now going to learn a lesson in and holding out!! Like she has had todo for the last few days. Seeing me locked, and how I have acted she has wanted to fuck me so badly everyday. Now the time has come, she's getting the reward and I'm getting the lesson!!! She going to ride me until she orgams, and if I know whats good for me I will hold mine in! I will spare you the details but to sum it up she would get really close to Orgasm and so would I. I would pull my keeps up to her ass to slow things down, she would fight my legs back. That would give me enough time to carm down some and we would go again. Finally after what felt like a life time she orgamsed!!!!! I was so relieved I hadn't blew it literally. But on the flip side. At this point I would almost do anything to cum. Still siting on me, my cock buried deep in side she. She smiled and said " See i knew you could hold out, if you would like to cum? Just begggg"" I begged and pleaded like my life depended on it. And can say it was so worth it. What a relief looks like my chastity play has just got stepped up and notch. AND LIKE THEY SAY CAREFULL WHAT YOU WISH FOR!!!!! IT JUST MIGHT COME TRUE.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice