Questions about prostate milking, ruined orgasms, and blue balls

Discussion in 'Novices and newbies' started by esposoEsclavo, Feb 17, 2021.

1. esposoEsclavo

esposoEsclavo Member

South Florida
    Local Time:
    4:24 AM
    Hello all, my wife and I have been playing with chastity lately. After about 10 days I was in such a great place. Constantly horny, a little defeated, and very submissive. It was heaven for both me and my wife. :)

But I suffered a lot of pain from blue balls. We did a lot of edging so maybe that's why. So last night my wife told me to try some anal stimulation to see if I could release some fluid and get some relief that way.

So I was using a vibrating prostate toy and after some time (and my wife very lightly touching my penis) I came... kind of. It was one longish excretion of fluid that was not very semen like, but was pleasurable. It was definitely a release, but it was different from a normal multi-spasm ejaculation.

So my questions are these:

1. is it normal to have almost debilitating blue balls (like difficulty walking) or is my cage not right?
    2. did I have a prostate orgasm or was that normal prostate milking? From reading it sounds like the milking is supposed to be without pleasure, but I'm not sure what is true and what is fantasy sometimes.
    3. which is generally considered the least pleasurable way to relieve some pressure and keep the bounce back period low.... a prostate "massage" like what I described or a ruined orgasm?

Fortunately, I still feel a lot of the submissive and horny feeling I had before this, but if I was at 9 (from my personal experiences thus far) yesterday I'd say I'm about 6 today.

Appreciate any advice and information you can provide. Thanks!

nubbin likes this.
  2. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    3:24 AM
    After 3 months of locked I had an event during day of a non stimulated release of fluids in the form of a continuous slow flow lasted @45sec. feeling need to pee but instead got seminal fluids.

Happened a second time @2weeks later. Neither of these were generated with any stimulus.

Would think you had a potential anal orgasim event. Will see what others think.

Good luck on journey.

nubbin and Peter Rabbit like this.
  3. esposoEsclavo

esposoEsclavo Member

South Florida
    Local Time:
    Thanks for the reply! I'm curious what others will say also...

nubbin likes this.
  4. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    I am sure you will get feedback.

nubbin likes this.
  5. janderson32151

janderson32151 Active member

Local Time:
    I tease my husband until he has blue ball regularly. Sometimes he has difficulty standing up straight. When his pain is constant and to the point he doesn't want to do much I tie him spreadeagle to our bed and ruin several orgasms. His loads are enormous but taper off after each ruined orgasm. When he's back to normal I begin the teasing again.

nubbin and Rectrix like this.
  6. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    8:24 AM
    I've never had blue balls like that. That sounds a little odd, and you may want to check your cage isn't causing problems.

As for the release, it can happen spontaneously, and as you say it isn't the same as normal sperm. If it happens unprovoked I don't consider that an orgasm. There was no intent and, for me anyway, there is no pleasure involved in it.

Good luck

7. esposoEsclavo

esposoEsclavo Member

South Florida
    Local Time:
    Thank you for the response! I really enjoy the teasing and it pushes me deeper into subspace when it happens regularly but I don't get to cum. But, the severe blue balls all day long made it difficult to function lol.

Have you tried prostate stimulation? If so, I would assume you prefer the ruined orgasms. Could you explain why?
    Does it take much time to recover his state of mind after the ruined orgasms?

8. good2fun

good2fun Long term member

Local Time:
    9:24 AM
    There is not something like blue balls from teasing. If you have a vasectomy performed your sperm will also no longer be transported...
    You should check ring size and/or skin irritations.
    And yes, the sea man walk style is a result of a lot of stimulatation.

9. janderson32151

Local Time:
    To answer your question,

I've tried prostate milking but prefer ruining his orgasms because it's so much more frustrating for him and I enjoy watching his cock get hard. Also, when I have his cage off during his ruined orgasm session I can better inspect his cock and balls for any previously unseen injury. I also wash and dry everything. It takes up to a few hours sometimes for him to recover from his ruined orgasms but he can walk normally. He needs a lot of cuddling and assurance that I'm very happy with him and that me doing this to him is a major turn on for me. Sometimes I have to leave him tied for hours before I can get his cage back on. I have to work very quickly when I do or he gets hard again and I have to continue waiting. I made the mistake of untying him once without being caged and he fucked me so hard it hurt to walk afterwards. He didn't needed to be cuddled that time.

ugams, Loukie, Rectrix and 2 others like this.
  10. esposoEsclavo

esposoEsclavo Member

South Florida
    Local Time:
    Thank you all for your comments! I appreciate the info.

11. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    My Wife uses cold packs now to reduce excitement quickly. Downside sac draws up tricky for ring size. Guarantees a period of ball burning.

12. janderson32151

Local Time:
    Yes I've tried ice and cold wet towels but my husband's balls shrink to the point where I can't get his base ring on. I don't mind leaving him tied for a few hours anyway. It's irrelevant whether or not he likes it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice