New Design, CD, PA, and Lock are TPU, Key is PETG

Discussion in '3D printing files' started by Mauiperson, Jan 31, 2021.

1. Mauiperson

Mauiperson Long term member

Physician
    Maui
    Local Time:
    7:21 PM
    New design (see renderings), easier to print without imperfections. TPU makes it plinat, but tough, so no pinching against hard plastic. Weighs less than 15 grams and Gauge can be as small as 10 guage or about 2.5mm diameter, but can be sized up to 5 mm, but designs depends on larger size of PA that sits in the urethra than the diameter of the PA peircing. Once the piercing gets to the size of the largest diameter that can comfortably sit inside the urethra, the PA no longer acts to prevent your shaft from moving forward off the PA insert. The goal is that the PA mostly sits inside the urethra to allow a normal urine stream, but large enough to prevent pullout. Thoughts?

Attached Files:

slimswitch likes this.
  2. Guest 2684

Guest 2684 Long term member

Local Time:
    12:21 AM
    You going to sell them

3. Mauiperson

Mauiperson Long term member

Physician
    Maui
    Local Time:
    7:21 PM
    Maybe if there is interest. Still need to make sure there are no issues with long term wear and need to beta test to see if this design is of interest. The design for many is unacceptable, because of the amount of exposure and allowing for some degree of erections. Seems the trend now are nubs and micro chastity designs. Fun for the day, but I don't have a practical use for this design. Simply looking for a design that prevents pull out, allows standing at the urinal with a normal urine spray, removes ability to orgasm....at least for me, and easy to keep clean, so doesn't need to come off for long periods of time. That design should be of interest, but don't think it works will with the fantasy for many. I will post pictures with myself inside the device for more feedback.

4. Neander

Neander Active member

Germany
    Local Time:
    7:21 AM
    My wife prefers healthy and rock hard cock - with the certainty that I can't do anything without her approval.
    :pray: Unfortunately, there are far too few designs on the market that meet these requirements. Stay with it, it already looks very interesting!

Mauiperson likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice