It's Gonna Be A Year.....what to expect?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Lazlo Toth, Jan 20, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. Lazlo Toth

Lazlo Toth C/D on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale: 9/9

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    4:03 PM
    As a New Year's Resolution my wife declared that I am to endure an entire year without an orgasm. So far, the longest I've gone is about a month.

My question is this: What sort of changes should she expect to see from me? And what, if anything, sort of assistance or maintenance should she prepare for?

I'd love to hear especially from female keyholders who have watched their men go through the journey to long-term denial.

For example,

"Expect to see him becoming XYZ......."

"Plan on helping him do.......xyz"

A specific example is should I expect to have the VERY embarrassing discussion about milking?

Thank you all for your comments.

2. Guest 2684

Guest 2684 Long term member

Local Time:
    6:03 PM
    I think you are going to have a fun year my friend

3. Siro

Siro Active member

Switzerland
    Local Time:
    12:03 AM
    Ein lustiges Jahr? Es stellt sich die Frage, ob Lazlo dies einhält. So wie ich es sehe, ist der nächste Schritt die dauerhafte orgasmusfreie Keuschheit. Ist das gewollt?

4. Thomas Gangman

Thomas Gangman Long term member

IT Consultant
    Northern New Jersey USA
    Local Time:
    7:03 PM
    I can only speak for me. I am on day 111 of a 122 day lockup. Luckily, I only went 75 days without an orgasm, given while I was still caged. I was milked without an ejaculation, it took the pressure off but there was no relief.

my wife did pick up on my frustration and my sense of humor was not great, so she decided to give me one unexpectedly. It helped my mood, lifted my spirits and reenergized me. She scheduled me for 2 more and I not only looked forward to them but gave me a renewed spirit that she enjoyed.

there will be exceptions and we have both agreed on them, Lent and Locktober will be 2 period where no orgasms are allowed, or when we are doing a 2 week lock window. I have agreed to a 6 month lock window starting in September and ending on Easter 2022 with scheduled locked orgasms except for the 2 periods mentioned. I will miss PIV, but she is going to keep it interesting.

Lazlo Toth likes this.
  5. winstonmacgregor

winstonmacgregor Long term member

Local Time:
    You will yearn fondly for orgasms of old. There are some who have three orgasms a day and you will go a whole year. You will stare out the window and reflect about all your wasted orgasms from your past maybe.

attistoC, Lazlo Toth and Guest 2684 like this.
  6. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    I'm in the middle of an unexpectedly long period (100+ days) of being chaste. It sort of dawned on me, how much I missed orgasms when it was too late. But you do adjust. I found ways to lessen my desires, thru fantasy, and focusing on other aspects of my sexuality, like submission and feminization. I also found i completed more of the everyday tasks, i'd been putting off. So try to see what you might accomplish and put your focus more on her than on yourself. Good luck and enjoy.

7. winstonmacgregor

winstonmacgregor Long term member

Local Time:
    Didn’t your focus on submission and feminization heighten your sexual arousal and frustration though?

attistoC likes this.
  8. Lazlo Toth

Lazlo Toth C/D on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale: 9/9

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    4:03 PM
    Ich beabsichtige voll und ganz zu entsprechen. Aber ich glaube nicht, dass ich mir eine dauerhafte Verweigerung des Orgasmus wünsche. Ich bin mir sicher, dass dies von nun an Teil meines Lebensstils sein wird, aber ich möchte wieder abspritzen.

(I used Google translate, so forgive me please if I am not speaking correctly.)

I plan to comply. But I do not hope for permanent orgasm denial. But accept that chastity is always going to be part of my future.

attistoC likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice