Evotion Knock Off

Discussion in 'Chastity device reviews' started by bear4cbt, Jan 13, 2020.

1. bear4cbt

bear4cbt New member

Local Time:
    7:28 AM
    https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07VYQYP8S/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

[​IMG]

Got this device the week after New Year's and have had it on most of the time since. It's a great opportunity to see if you want to invest in the real thing. As shown it comes with a variety of base ring sizes. I also has the base plate for a PA as well as one for non pierced. $27.77 and it was two days shipping with Prime.

Well made although I suspect the PA hook may be a bit fragile. No sharp edges and looks and feels great. Tricky to get on until you do it a couple times and there's some pinching to overcome, but once it's on it feels incredible. I'm about 5 1/2, a little girthy and have a big head and it fits well.

Panda2010 likes this.
  2. bear4cbt

bear4cbt New member

Local Time:
  3. Skywalker41918

Skywalker41918 Long term member

Work for a living
    Dallas, Texas
    Local Time:
    6:28 AM
    How is it working out for you

4. bear4cbt

bear4cbt New member

Local Time:
    So far the device has been the best I've been locked in. Everything stays in place, it's comfortable and once on it hasn't needed readjustment. I really feel like it could stay on forever. Not once has it interfered with work or sleep.

5. spud18

spud18 Active member

Local Time:
    11:28 AM
    I also have one of these and would agree with bear, its a pain to get on and very comfortable once it is on. It does stick out a bit though, so its not very discreet. Another advantage is that the rings are 48mm and 52, when most cheap devices only offer 45 and 50, so its possible to get something that fits.

6. JackStrap

JackStrap Member

Guru
    North Eurotica
    Local Time:
    1:28 PM
    First I got the normal size version of this, and realized it's too long as it kept pushing my PA. Then I got the shorter version and was really happy with the device, except that internal diameter was too small.

IRRC, the clone internal dia is 31mm and my size is something like 36...

Based on these experiences I measured myself couple of times and got the real deal from Evotion Wearables. The custom made device fits me very nicely and most of the time I don't even remember wearing it.

One additional detail is that my PA is quite near the tip of the glans (16mm), and "one size fits most" devices have the PA hook too far from the tip to suit me well. Evotion Wearables #8 is customized so even this is not an issue.

The price of the clone really encourages one to try whether the design is suitable and it was for me.

Unless I can some day cough up the resources to buy Behind Barz full belt, I think I will stick to Evotion Wearables #8.

7. Panda2010

Panda2010 There's a fine line between pleasure and pain

Australia (North east Victoria)
    Local Time:
    10:28 PM
    I have had this knock-off for a while. Agree with all these points. Getting the base plate to click in with the top of the cage is usually a pain. I can never remember how I did it last time, so it usually takes a bit of trial and error. Skin usually gets pinched a bit when I am trying to get the base ring to mesh with the cage. But once it is locked on very comfortable.

I am considering getting a PA and potentially using this device as a starter. But I am wondering how the hell do you get the PA hook inserted then build the cage around it. Any hints from ppl who have tried this gizmo with the PA hook? evotion wearable.jpg

8. tridion

tridion New member

Local Time:
    12:28 PM
    Hi,

I have cut-off the middle piece in the head chamber section. So it easier to push the glans where it should be. This little bit more space for the glans is the key here. So the glans is always perfectly aligned and the cage can stay there almost indefinitely. More on www.instagram.com/permanentrestraints

and a picture for you so it's easier to understand

Attached Files:

9. monkeyface

monkeyface New member

Local Time:
    Pretty simple:
    1. put on the ring
    2. put the PA pin through your piercing, then hold it against the underside of your penis. I usually do this with the two straps in place but dangling down, they're more fiddly to put on once it's in place. I also make sure my penis is a bit more forward, rather than pulling back on the pin, this way when you do the next step, the corona is in the right place and requires less fiddling.
    3. install the top piece by hinging it from the tip, down onto your shaft - I suggest a small bit of lube on the corona here - saliva works well and dries up quickly without residue.
    4. Fold up the two straps, careful to prevent pinching.
    5. Lock

#3 and #4 are where you have to wiggle and tuck and such to make sure you don't pinch stuff, but it's not very hard once you do it a few times.

This is my favorite cage also, very comfortable and very secure. I'm much more of a casual wearer though, were I to go full-time for real, I'd splurge for the real Evotion.

Panda2010 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice