Dominance is intoxicating

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Rtarvey, Jan 15, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. Rtarvey

Rtarvey Active member

Self employed
    Mississippi
    Local Time:
    2:38 AM
    Well just had to share looks like a new FLR is underway, we have started down this journey and I have submitted to my wife finally after a long journey of off and on orgasm denial which is still in place and very strict now. How much my wife has grown and found herself with chastity is unbelievable. The amount of dominance that she now has is intoxicating and I am totally on the hook and cant get enough, we have opened her up and found some real dominant qualities and very proud. She has found what she wants and that is me in submission to her. This journey has been slow and long but has opened up our communication like no other, we are like 2 brand new souls. I have butterflies in my stomach when we play its a wonderful feeling. I feel like I am digging a hole that that i cant get out of and dont want to. The more she gets the more she wants.

2. Guest 2684

Guest 2684 Long term member

Local Time:
    Glad you are happy that hole we did for ourselves just gets deeper but more sexy.

Rtarvey likes this.
  3. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    3:38 AM
    Congratulations @Rtarvey. Now treat her right, really submit and let her lead in her own style, you're lucky.

Artem, KrystineKellogg and Rtarvey like this.
  4. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    My Wife at Xmas took a large step purchasing 3 cages for me. A restart ti much ago dabbling in chasity and control but that faded away. She merely gave me the presents and a simple Merry Christmas. Over the next days I started testing the cages unfortunately they a were much to long for me.

We had had several deep discussions including chastity around Thanksgiving. We even did browse internet at all the new and various cages. CBX2000 had been our cage in our history. Much had changed I knew the CBX swallowed my little appendage. The three she order were part of ones of interest during internet checking. I discussed the length and said if we did something wanted shorter tube. I suggested 2.5" .

She had actually order 3 different cages ranged from stated 2.8, 2.4 and 2" tubes. What we got made me question what measurements they get numbers from. Even the 2" was only half filled. Bottom line between length and ring comfort these would not work for more than short term play. I still started keeping on and even sleeping in resin one.

I multiple times a week offer massages only to hear no thanks or just NO. After xmas my offer got an "yeah I guess ". We got baths and into bed. I had cage on but under my sleep clothes. I massaged keeping my body away and only hands touching. It was wonderful caressing her. touching her as I massaged. She finally declared That's good. I backed away over to my side of king bed. My head spinning from the feelings or emotions I had experienced. I felt euphoric I guess.

The next few nights my offers received a "no thanks" . Then one night " I want a massage tonight" I quickly said sure . She had already showered for bedtime. She told me to bath and we would turn In early.

I again had cage under sleep clothes. I came into bedroom and asked if she wanted me to stand or get into bed for massage. Instructed me to just get in bed. Again round one no body contact she told me to move over onto my side she wanted more but wanted leg and feet more.

She swung her legs up onto my stomach . The emotions of her against me was wonderful. I worked her legs feet and toes. Over 90 minutes total.
    I cannot describe the emotions and feelings In stomach and groin, not sexual , no erection. Just blissfully happy.

Only hope for more but I did mess up literally with leakage. This backfired the next day just before I headed out on business trip. Sense her upset verbal confrontation with me its been quite all week. Has not answered calls or texts. She remarked before my leaving she needed to think about what happened and decide some things.

I am traveling home late tonight. Figure my Night or Saturday will let me find out from her how bad I messed up.

Congratulations on you experience and may things advance for you both.

Robins toy and Rtarvey like this.
  5. Rtarvey

Rtarvey Active member

Self employed
    Mississippi
    Local Time:
    We have been through many cages but ended a couple years ago with a rigid chastity with pa. The pa was not measured right so i modified it and wear a pa lock with it and works very well. We also have made a play space in our big closet after rounding up all of our toys we have bought throughout our journey she has a well equipped small arsenal of leather restraints , a selection of different size dildos and other toys she can use her imagination with, makes it a little easier for her to get in the mood. The best thing i got her was a chiropractic table and I do a lot of tens,ems and lots of massages on her, she really got into it and made her own little spa in the bedroom. It takes time for sure but well worth the wait.

Rectrix likes this.
  6. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    8:38 AM
    good luck to your both

Rtarvey likes this.
  7. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    At new year's she gave me my resolution to order sizing rings from mature metals to properly measure to order a custom fit metal cage. She wants it in steel. She said she would decide either jailbird or queens keep. That was before the blowout.

I hope the rings are in so I have good news might help soften her anger with me.

She has stated "you will find a steel cage that works properly for extended time". Maybe if they arrived it will remind her I am trying to deliver her resolution decree.

I am finishing this morning. No rings seen and no comments last night. I was just told we are going shopping and to get ready.

Robins toy likes this.
  8. sissy_connie

sissy_connie Long term member

professional
    Local Time:
    3:38 AM
    Sounds like you are a natural born submissive and your wife...a natural born dominant.....and as a submissive there is nothing you can do except "obey" Good Luck

Rtarvey likes this.
  9. andy66

andy66 Long term member

Creative industry
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    7:38 AM
    You might like to consider the Contender from Male Chastity Now, if you ever wanted a piercing it would make the device impossible to pull out of.

10. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    I will check into it. Don't know if piercing is in the cards. Thanks

11. Xileh

Xileh Happily Serving

Local Time:
    12:38 AM
    I second the MCN Contender. Full time for three years. MCN is great to work with and fine workmanship. Too good.

12. andy66

andy66 Long term member

Creative industry
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    7:38 AM
    Mature Metal doesn’t give you that option and having the piercing means you really are in there until you are told otherwise, and if you really want impossible you can also add numbered tags

13. KrystineKellogg

Voiceover Actress - Podcast Host - Slutrepreneur
    Near St. Paul, MN
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I just wanted to say that the feeling is mutual. Once FLR and Chastity was introduced to me, it really didn't take very long for me to be fully on-board. And now it's not a "fantasy" or a "role", it's my way of life, and down a big drink of control every day. I love my life....

Lucky1, Artem, Robins toy and 3 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice