The story of why I am here

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by findingher, Jan 14, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. findingher

findingher New member

Local Time:
    6:58 AM
    I just wanted to share my story of how I got here. This is the story of why I finally made an account and decided to contribute to the community today rather than just lurk as a visitor.

I have been fantasizing about having my wife hold a key to my cock for years. For what ever reason the thought of chastity, completely letting my wife decide if and when my penis is used, tends to overwhelm my thoughts at times. I have brought up the conversation with her many times and it usually never goes anywhere. At times, over the years, she has "played" along for very short periods but at the beginning of this year when I brought it up again she seemed to be a bit more interested. We were talking and I mentioned I wanted her to keep me denied for a whole month prior to my upcoming birthday. So 9 days ago, exactly 1 month before my birthday, she comes home from work and asks me if had my cage on. I didn't so I went to put it on immediately as this is the 1st time she has ever initiated the conversation let alone asked me to cage myself on her own. So the rest of the evening I was locked away and she didn't mention it one time the whole evening. She is very worried about me wearing the cage overnight so at bedtime she had me go take it off. Tuesday morning she asks me to put on my cage so I gladly do so as I had the day before. She went to work and the whole day passes, just me in my cage. That evening still no mention of it by her or anything and then right before we headed to bed she had me take the cage off again and then out of nowhere she gave me a hand job and made me cum. I was a little disappointed that we were not even 36 hours into it and she already "let" me cum. I asked her why she made me cum and she told me that I can't make it a whole month. I can tell by the way she told me that she felt it would be cruel to me or that it would hurt me to not cum for a month. I told her I could do it and that I was hoping that after the month of denial she would permit me to cum and I would cum like I hadn't since I was 18 - that's what I wanted for my birthday. Wednesday morning comes and she doesn't ask me to put on my cage. Again, I am careful not to bring it up as she has gotten mad at me before about "talking about it too much". Thursday morning, the same thing. No mention of it by her and she heads to work. Now, I'm beginning to feel even more disappointed as it seems once again my wife indulged in my fantasy for only a brief moment. She has done this many times before and I think the longest she has ever "played along" was 3-4 days.

In addition to chastity play we have also dabbled in some other fantasies over the years too. Everything from light bdsm to playful cbt and on occasion she will roll the dice for orgasm control and cum play games. I have even convinced her to peg me a few times before. The last time she pegged me I also dressed up in some of her lingerie.

Anyways back to the story of why I am here now.

It is now Friday, she is home from work today as she has the day off. Mid-morning I couldn't contain myself and I finally brought "it" up again. She asked me, "You really think you can make it a whole month?" Of course I can I said and once again told her all I wanted for my birthday was to be teased and then cum like I hadn't in decades. She told me to go put on my cage and when I came back she fondled my balls and asked me again, "You really think you can last?". The rest of the day went by without any more excitement and once again as we were getting ready for bed she asked me to go take off the cage. Saturday morning and she asked me to put it on again. I was very excited as once again she brought it up and not me. I happily put on the cage. Again all day Saturday goes by without any mention of me being caged or anything of the sort. Saturday bed time comes and my wife never asked me to go take my cage off. I don't know if she was just too tired and forgot or if she had already lost interest and forgot. Either way I spent the whole night in my cage, something I had only done a few times before. In the morning she asked me if I slept alright. I told her I had been awoken a few times during the night because my penis was trying to get erect. I told her you forgot to tell me to take off my cage last night to which she replied, "I know" but in a playful way to indicate she knew and not that she had forgotten. Sunday goes with no further mention of my chastity. One exciting thing had occurred though, we got a bit of snow and being that my wife works in a rural area she got a call late telling her she didn't have to go to work on Monday. While we are getting ready for bed she has me once again take my cage off. Monday morning arrives and she tells me to put on my cage again. I am really starting to like this. my wife is finally starting to tell me to lock myself up with me having to bring it up or prompt her someway. I work from home but with my wife home from work all day I once again couldn't contain myself and kept pestering her with playful spanks and kisses as we passed each other throughout the house. Just after lunch she walks into my office and told me to open up Amazon. She had something in her cart she wanted to order. It was a sexy black 4 piece lingerie set consisting of a bra, thong, garter belt and stockings. It looked great and she told me it was for my birthday. OMG, I was really getting excited now. She was making plans for my birthday, maybe she really was going to keep me caged and deny me until then. As we were cleaning up dinner I came up behind her and gave her some neck kisses then she led me to the bedroom. She went into the bathroom and told me to get on the bed. When she came out she laid next to me and asked me to massage her and then she wanted me to give her oral. I happily obliged and about 10-15 minutes later I had her close to orgasm, I think, but she says she wants sex now. I start to get a bit disappointed, even though it has been almost a full week since my last orgasm deep down I really did want her to deny me until my birthday. Then she opened her nightstand drawer and pulled out the strap on harness and her favorite dildo. She told me to put it on and that I was staying locked up. She positioned herself on her back with her legs hanging over the side of the bed - this is one of our favorite positions - me standing between her legs as she lies on the edge of the bed. I put on the harness and we had amazing sex. I even moaned a few times and it caught me off guard. The motion was familiar and even though my penis was locked up I definitely felt myself, at 2 different times, ooze a large drop of cum. She came twice as I used her favorite dildo on her as if it were my own penis while mine was locked away in a little pink HT V4 small. After her second orgasm I quickly went down on her again and almost brought her to a 3rd before she asked me to stop fearing she would be too sore the next day. She got up and went to the bathroom to clean up while I laid down on the bed to take a breather. A minute or so later she comes out of the bathroom holding the key to my cage. At this point I didn't care about holding off till my birthday I was soo damn horny. She took my cage off and started stroking me. I was a dribbling mess. I had also left a puddle on the floor at the edge of the bed too. She went slow, then fast then slow again and got me almost to the edge then she stopped. I almost freaked out, my cock was throbbing and bouncing around. She took some of the precum with her finger and brought it to my mouth. I didn't even hesitate I licked it all up. I mean we had experimented with some cum play before but I don't know, I just lapped it up. She gathered some more and once again I licked her fingers clean. Then she started stroking me again, slow then fast. I was about to explode and then she stopped again just before the point of no return. This is no doubt the closest I had ever orgasm without actually cumming. Then she walked back to the bathroom and came back a few seconds later with a cold wash cloth and began cleaning me up. She said this is what you want, right? You don't want to cum you told me. I couldn't believe I was so horny, so ready to cum. I did ask for this. What was I thinking. Once I called down a bit she had me re-cage myself. We went to the living room and watched the rest of the college football national championship (Alabama is just too good). I went to sleep Monday night, spending all night again in my cage. I can't believe my wife, who normally is very adamant that I not wear my cage all night, has now had me sleep while caged 2 of the last 3 nights. Tuesday my wife is once again home from work because the roads out near where she works are still not safe. I try really hard not bringing up anything about the previous night activities or the fact that I am still in my chastity cage but as usual I just can't not talk about it so I asked her if she was feeling alright and hoped she wasn't too sore. She said, "I'm happy. I feel great. I think I needed that last night." She didn't mention anything else about it. At bed time she did have me take off my cage. This morning she did have to go to work today as the roads had cleared and she once again asked me to put on my cage. I am sitting in my office working and around 1pm she texts me and tells me to check the mail. I go and get the mail and inside is the amazon package she had ordered on Monday - got to love Prime shipping. I started to get really excited again as I had almost forgotten she ordered the lingerie set. I texted her back that her lingerie set had come in. She texted me back and told me to check the size to make sure it was right. I know her size and there was no way she was gonna fit into the bra that was sent, I texted her back to tell her they sent an A cup size bra so there was no way she was going to fit into it. She texted back quickly and said, "Yes, that's the right size, now go try them on and send me a picture. You didn't think I was going to be the one wearing sexy lingerie on your birthday did you?" I nearly came right then and there. It's been 8 days since I last orgasmed. I have been in chastity for 6 of those 8 days and 2 of those nights. While trying on my new black 4 piece I was dripping precum like I had never done before. It was long thick and sticky strings of precum everywhere. I only kept my new lingerie on for a few minutes, just long enough to take a picture and spin around in front of the full length mirror in my wife's closet a few times. I then neatly packed my new clothes back into the bag and decided to come share my story.

She still doesn't "hold" my key as she hasn't taken the full reigns just yet. She is just not ready but I feel the momentum shifting. Could very well be a situation where I may actually get what I wished for and I only hope I can cope if I do.

Thanks for listening.

2. Isopropylforyou

Isopropylforyou Long term member

Seeker of Truth and Knowledge.
    Texas
    Local Time:
    Welcome to the Mansion.

Iso.

3. Michael3635

Michael3635 Active member

Self employed
    Wyoming
    Local Time:
    5:58 AM
    Welcome!!! This is a pretty good site with some great people in it. I am almost in same situation my wife is actually waking up in an hour to cage me for 30 days straight.... i hope she gives me the same treatment your wife gave you!!!

4. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    12:58 PM
  5. Jblocked

Jblocked Long term member

Buffalo NY US
    Local Time:
    7:58 AM
    Welcome and hello. Sounds like your going to have a interesting birthday

6. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    Welcome, hope she becomes your KH in near future for you both.

7. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Hi there and thanks for taking the time to write this all out, and post it.

8. findingher

findingher New member

Local Time:
    Thanks to all for liking and commenting. Wanted to give a brief update.

Wednesday night she didn't have me uncage myself so another night locked away. Thursday morning she left for work with no mention of my cage. Thursday day was uneventful but on Thursday evenings I play indoor soccer with a group of guys (we all played high school soccer and some of the guys played in college). Since we are all family men now we don't play until late evening, well after dinner. I had already discussed with my wife that I can't play in my cage, just doesn't seem like a good idea at all and she very much agreed. I was going to leave to go play about an hour after we finished cleaning up dinner so I sat down to watch some TV for a little bit before I needed to get ready to go. I was beginning to wonder if she remembered I was still caged and would need out before I go. Then about 30 minutes before I was going to leave the house she told me to go uncage and lay down on the bed. She followed me to the bedroom and then she proceeded to edge me 3 times over the next 20 minutes. I was in heaven. She stopped on that 3rd edge just in time as only the tiniest amount of cum dribbled out. I was ready to explode but then she got up and told me I better get ready if I'm going to leave to play soccer. I got up and cleaned the lube off of me and got dressed. By the time I got to the facility where we play I had full on blue balls. It was a bit of a struggle to play but I managed and had a great time as always. When I got home from soccer I took a shower and we laid in bed to watch some TV as we fell asleep. This morning she had me re-cage myself and I tell you what, I am still aching a bit. I have never experienced blue balls for this long and right now it doesn't feel like its going to ease up anytime soon. Will this aching go away or will it only get stronger?

As always, thanks for listening.

9. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    I stay blue.balls status a large amount of time. It tends to become a natural event these days.

Guest 2517 likes this.
  10. Open2njoy

Open2njoy Long term member

Local Time:
    You’ll grow used to it after a fashion. It might have been easier to play caged especially if you have a jock strap to support the cage and keep it from moving around too much. She certainly sounds like she’ll be a good KH if she ever wants to be in charge.

Ormaz and StubHub like this.
  11. Iron78

Iron78 Long term member

Engineer
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    1:58 PM
    Great read, please keep us updated :+1:

12. CagedCockOz

CagedCockOz Member

Queensland
    Local Time:
    9:58 PM

Thanks for sharing your story. You captured exactly what it is like to be caged while our wives are finding their way. I know I love her all the more when she brings things up unprompted. And the head games that I go through are frustrating and challenging in the moment but in hindsight are the best aspects of this.

I really appreciate you putting into words what I am sure many of us feel.

nsrchof, Iron78 and Ormaz like this.
  13. findingher

findingher New member

Local Time:
    Thank you for the continued support. Another quick update for all of you.

So I'm back in the cage Friday morning and my balls are still aching from the night before. Nothing really exciting all day Friday. That evening we went bowling. Hadn't bowled since Dec 2019 so was looking forward to it. We bowled 3 games and I was struggling all night with my aching. When we got home I think my wife had had enough of me mentioning how sore I was. She took me to the bedroom and uncaged me. My sack was swollen and tender. Then she told me to start masturbating while she watched. After about 2 minutes I was on the edge and I told her. She handed me a cup and told me to cum in it. She took the cup and poured it on me and that was that. I was frustrated with myself and I could tell my wife was not happy. Both Saturday and Sunday she never once brought up my chastity or what happened Friday night. I was sure to keep biting my tongue and not to bring it up either, I knew she was already having enough of it. Monday my whole family was off for MLK day but I still had to work. My wife still hasn't instructed me to re cage myself I was starting to think my Birthday was in jeopardy too. I made us a nice steak and potato dinner that night and then sat down to watch some TV for an hour or so before heading to bed early. About 10 mins after I had crawled into bed in came my wife. She didn't say anything and just started straight for my penis. She teased and stroked me for a few minutes then she finally said something. She said she told me so about making it a whole month. Then she tells me she is just going to make me cum real quick since I can't handle it. She continued to stroke me for about 7-8 more minutes and I am about to explode once more. I was looking forward to orgasm then she just stopped and said, don't forget this is what you asked for and she left the room. There I was once again throbbing and bouncing around with no release in sight. I suppose I could have just finished myself off since she didn't cage me but she also didn't give me permission to touch myself. This morning as my wife is getting ready to leave for work she tells me to go cage myself and to make sure I clean the kitchen and make a run to the dump. Well I am back from the dump now and back in front of my PC to finish the work day all caged up. More to come. Thanks again for reading.

nsrchof, Jblocked, spider203 and 3 others like this.
  14. Open2njoy

Open2njoy Long term member

Local Time:
    You were wise not to take matters in hand without her permission. Now that you’re caged again really focus on seeing if you can make her goal of staying caged without complaint. You know you can do it.

15. Guest 2517

Guest 2517 New member

Local Time:
    4:58 AM
    “Caged without complaint”

Best advice ever cause no one wants to hear it. :)

Open2njoy likes this.
  16. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    Probably a very good move on your part not the yank it off. Could upset the lasy.

17. Nicole Smith

Nicole Smith Florida Trans Girl. Verified on Fetlife.

Seller of Goodies on eBay & Facebook
    South Florida
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I do not understand why so many see a chastity device as a negative thing. Mine is very comfortable. A trans lady in chastity is highly desired by many men. When I explain to a dominant woman/Mistress that I was never forced into my device, sometimes they begin treating me warmly.

However, not all things are good. When even beautiful trans ladies struggle find love, what chance to the rest of of us have in finding a loving partner who will hold our hands and keys. Ladies, if you wish to move that direction, you must relying on each other.

18. subrugbylad

subrugbylad Member

Manchester UK
    Local Time:
    Hi There,

Welcome to chastity mansion, and loved hearing about your wife's fledgling Keyholder experience. Slow and steady wins the race, although disappointed to hear you let your wife down by cumming far too early! How was the birthday in the end?

subrugbylad

nsrchof likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice