Chinese knock off of Fancy Steel Sissy Belt. Better than original

Discussion in 'Full Belts' started by SissyMaid4U, Apr 10, 2019.

1. Coffee

Coffee Member

Midlands, UK
    Local Time:
    1:46 PM
    I have one of these on its way too! Will be happy to help with any info about it, but think mine is still a few weeks from getting here. :(

2. Burlboy13

Burlboy13 New member

Local Time:
    9:46 AM
    This is so sad to hear a knockoff is better then the original. Makes me wonder how fancy steel sells so many belts and their wait list is huge. I had my eye on the hybrid male chastity belt but now I’m unsure and leaning towards getting a used belt instead for now. Just funny how long the wait list is for fancy steel but still seem to have problems

3. Straponbig_strapon_lover

Local Time:
    8:46 PM
    Does it possible to drive a car
    Great look!
    Is it comfortable to drive a car with it.
    And is it enough place for balls to use it whole day in office?
    Are there some problems?

4. lockedaway9

lockedaway9 Member

Local Time:
    7:46 AM
    I've run up to 25 days continuously with mine, there is definitely an adjustment period, and getting the fitment right is important, minor tweaks make a huge difference. Anything seated for a long period can take a bit of adjusting to get reasonably comfortable, but I've driven for hours and sat for entire days playing video games so it is possible. The vacuum tubing is good to change for comfort, and the open design can lead to some pinching, I've learned to do certain movements carefully lol. As for ball room, I could fit one inside but not both, I wear it with balls tucked in and the rings hold everything up so it's not an issue for me. I've also found not being perfectly shaved is good for comfort, it significantly reduces the tubing sticking and pulling on the skin causing discomfort.

5. Sissy_Denise

Sissy_Denise Active Sissylander

Local Time:
    OK gentlemen & ladies,
    The project has begun! I have cut about 3/8" out of the outer edge support of the basket on one side and will attempt to make the 2 posts pieces meet. More to come, probably won't finish before the weekend. 20210113_171140 (2).jpg

6. The machinist

The machinist New member

Local Time:
    6:46 AM
    Interesting. I probably would have just completely removed the bars. Are you planning on rewelding? TIG?

7. John

John Member

Local Time:
    2:46 PM
  8. Sissy_Denise

Sissy_Denise Active Sissylander

Local Time:
    This is the seller on eBay that I bought mine from, bbcomeon2017. They have a lot of different interesting items for sale. Good to do business with. I'm in the US, but since they ship from China they probably use the seller account for Europe too. If you buy one be sure to include your waist size. They will size it a little larger than what you indicate, so you can adjust it to fit.

John likes this.
  9. LockedUpL

LockedUpL Active member

Local Time:
    #284 LockedUpL, Jan 16, 2021
    Last edited: Jan 16, 2021
    My belt arrived today! Have to say I'm pretty impressed with the quality. I've had to adjust it multiple times and I haven't really found a setup that's spot on yet. Had it on for 6 hours or so and have a few points where I can feel it's been rubbing a little. Back into my cherry keeper for now. My body will need time to adjust I think.

My kh wasn't too sure about it, she said it looked like a medieval torture device! She said the same thing when I first put a ball trap chastity device on and they are now the norm. She prefers the cherry keeper and has suggested we keep the belt for weekends away etc. I'll need a few more hours in the belt to hopefully get it set ready for the occasion.

It's my first belt so was a strange sensation wearing it. Very secure! The shape and front profile was great, especially in panties. It does feel wide and restrict movement a little though. I can understand why people are attempting to modify it. The toilet was pretty much as expected, a bit messy but not too bad.

As I'm not wearing it currently, I can easily get measurements or pics. If anyone wants either, let me know.

Apologies for my hairyness, my kh likes me to keep my hair and not shave.

Attached Files:

PaddedArtsy Fartsy, John and Anonoman like this.
  10. zbovka

zbovka Design Enthusiast

Local Time:
    9:46 PM
    Mine broke already at the wire mount waist belt locking unit at the front. The mount was fine, the cable completely snapped. Dang that was quick, the belt only lasted 3 months before breaking, that's the shortest life span I've had for a belt.

11. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    How does it fit around the waist? That would be one of my concerns, as I'd be afraid it would slide off it not tight. But too tight would cause rubbing.

12. LockedUpL

LockedUpL Active member

Local Time:
    It is difficult, you have to get it just right. A tiny bit too much and it's tight. Loosen it off a little and it's not secure. A bit too tight is better than too loose. I also replaced the sleeve material around the wire as someone earlier in this thread suggested.

I'm not far off with it but my kh isnt a big fan so it isn't going to be my full time device.

MissyB likes this.
  13. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    Thanks, i figured it was a delicate balance to get the fit just right. Hope you enjoy yours.

14. zbovka

zbovka Design Enthusiast

Local Time:
    9:46 PM
    I requested a longer cable. It's just long enough it can fit in the tube in the back without being protuded.
    Because it's broken I can't actually wear it but I can still wear the waistband.
    Despite being a little overweight at 75kg for a 166-ish cm guy with no muscle, I fit it short enough that the waistband when stretched, is actually shorter than my arm stretched out. Without the crotch band the waist belt isn't under as much tension and so you can see a considerable amount of space that isn't normally visible when under load.

The belly button should be under (or at the edge of the waist band on top if the belt is being twisted under load if it's one of those shittier designs where the edge can cut you easily) and you should have enough space that if you breath in, there is no air pocket being presented under the belt, however you can still stick your finder in. If it's 4-6cm slacker than that, you'll get chaffing issues. The main thing is to have the belt in contact with the skin most of the time, but if you go 4cm tigher than that, you'll have trouble bending over and stuff, but more importantly, you'll have a very hard time getting it on with the china-copied fancy steel type design, because all you have to secure the waist belt are tiny slippery nut, so you have to hold both waist belts ontop of the back plate and then carefully without pinching your fingers, put the face plate and put the lock on. Without the lock it won't stay closed and because the lock is under load, it will bend over time.

Other than that, this design is actually quite comfortable minus the two prongs at the top holding the face plate down.

Attached Files:

15. sneakysneaky

sneakysneaky New member

Local Time:
    these look really promising, but i dont see much talk about how well you can have sex while wearing them? the defecation ring looks good for defecation, but tbh, doesnt seem like it'd work well for anal, whether with a bio-peen or a silicone one (i imagine it'd get quite painful or damage the toy pretty easily... not to mention my partner likes using bigger toys than those rings would allow for...).

i'm almost thinking the best thing to do would be to order one of the cage/shield cable belts and replace the g-string with split-cable jockstrap style? like this one, minus the ring: https://nl.aliexpress.com/item/1005001386122373.html?

Kyle/Kylie and attistoC like this.
  16. SnowBunny

SnowBunny New member

Local Time:
    @Sissy_Denise,
    How did the modifications turn out?

attistoC likes this.
  17. frustr8ed

frustr8ed Member

Local Time:
    Thanks for the review OP!

After looking at the pics, isn't it just a cage inside the female chastity? Wouldn't that be easier than modifying the sides?

I'm ordering the same version, but female chastity. going to see if I can fit a ball trap device. If I can I may try tack welding the tube from the ball trap device inside. Will follow up!

attistoC likes this.
  18. Blackfin

Blackfin New member

Local Time:
    Anyone manage to find any high quality locks to replace the one that comes with these belts?

attistoC and John like this.
  19. Alan101

Alan101 New member

Local Time:
    Does anyone have a link for one of the better quality ones of these? There are so many to choose from!

20. bug

bug pussyfree

looking for KH
    Local Time:
    Hi, I'd like to ask from who are already wearing it and adjusted it to be secure. My question is, is it completely secure even if you bend over? My concern is that if I bend over in it, the wires holding the front part would become loosen, and I could escape. Is that impossible in this belt?

attistoC likes this.
  21. naughtyboy

naughtyboy Junior Member

Local Time:
    Dang, cup looks too small.

22. naughtyboy

naughtyboy Junior Member

Local Time:
    Still no pinching or discomfort? looks really sexy and slutty! Cup seems to fit nice and snug for you!

PussyBytch likes this.
  23. naughtyboy

naughtyboy Junior Member

Local Time:
    Maybe there is a way to fit something for padding and better fit at the waist?

24. naughtyboy

naughtyboy Junior Member

Local Time:
    o_O send pic sweetie.. :p

Guest 3972 likes this.
  25. Her Dividend

Her Dividend Junior Member

Local Time:
    I was amazed at how huge the metal cage enclosure is. Fitting the belt is a challenge. I feel like to make it snug you also make it uncomfortable.

The backstory is that I’ve been curious about this exact belt since this thread was opened, and on a lark I ordered it.

This will not be my first choice for wear.

attistoC likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice