Vanilla wife, horny husband

Discussion in 'Chastity in vanilla life' started by slbody, Jun 18, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    11:05 AM
    I am working to regain my Wife's trust that I can be around her without wanting and expecting sex. Our prior years we played around with a cage but faded away from it. Recently a glimmer of interest in it sparked her to bring out 3 new model cages for Xmas. Finding they were not good choices for any serious time under key. Size and fit were issues and led to her delivering s New year's resolution for me to accomplish. Research and find a cage that would allow for longer times without causing injuries or damage to me. I showed her mature metals website and was told to order sizing rings to figure out the correct sizing for my meager components. She remarked they work in small enough dimensions to harness my stubby bits. I ordered them new years eve.

I was happy today when she inquired if they had posted a delivery date. I said they listed they were mailed on January 4th.

I have been using the gifts in rotation since Xmas but not for full time. Only the short resin Sissy tube has worked close enough too put any hours on. Although I only reach 1/3 of the way into 2.8" tube. I slip out of 50mm ring and 45mm is almost to tight. Custom with MM has more between sizes and can work down to 1" tube.

Stay the course with your ladys and follow their desires.

serving Goddess likes this.
  2. Ron33

Ron33 Long term member

Retired
    Arkansas
    Local Time:
    We are the same way, wife does not want me asking or even hinting to take off my device. She enjoys not being pressured to have sex or me masturbating.

Neander likes this.
  3. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    Will continue to work with her directive and find solutions to longer cage time device. Mean time I am using her gift cages as best I can. I intend to be caged with those until a more permanent device is ordered and received. The keys to all are in her medicine cabinet.

The balance is her prerogative.

She has made no comment on their presence but there hers when and if she decides to take her control.

4. Drews

Drews Long term member

Florida, USA
    Local Time:
    12:05 PM
    I have the MM Jailbird. Locked full time other than occasional times when my wife wants sex. No issues and most of the time I do not even know it is on. Totally different experience and quality than off the shelf cages.

borbulls1961 likes this.
  5. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    Thanks for the information. Her directive was to find a proper cage capable of extended wear time without body damage and easy cleaning without removal.

Pretty sure it will be jailbird or queens keep with her comments. Based on extended time comment figure my cage time will be considerable. Would like the better cleaning process without hassle of removal needed with the resin and plastic . cages. Odors seem to be hard to control quickly in them.

Hope to get the sizing rings this week to start thing's off.

Drews likes this.
  6. slbody

slbody Member

Belgium
    Local Time:
    6:05 PM
    An update about my vanilla wife.
    I'm locked since the first of February. But I was so horny I unlocked myself already the 2nd of February. Like I already mentioned, my wife doesn't hold the key. She slowly accepts it. And Thursday I couldn't hold to masturbate again. When my wife and I were going for a walk, she informed for the first time if I was still locked. I told her that I masturbated twice and will be locked now till the end of October. I informed her that I bought a time lock, so I can't reach the key.
    When back from the walk she asked to see the jar with the key and time lock. Me happy.
    The next day I was wearing a string of hers. She noticed it and asked what after it. She doesn't now I'm horny by wearing woman clouts. So I just told my string (have only 2) are in the washing machine, and as she doesn't uses hers, I will wear them.
    That evening we went to bed to read. I always give her a back massage when reading. But when I stopped, she asked who said I could stop.After 30 minutes of giving a massage, she told me to play and squeeze my nipples.
    She told me to squeeze harder, and asked her to show me how hard. What she did.
    The she told me to stop and said, to bad you are locked, with a smile...
    What a progress

7. LockedbyFridayGirl

LockedbyFridayGirl Long term member

Project Manager/Estimator
    Indianapolis
    Local Time:
    Excited for you!

8. LockedbyFridayGirl

LockedbyFridayGirl Long term member

Project Manager/Estimator
    Indianapolis
    Local Time:
    I love to lock up so my wife knows it’s all about her! Orgasms used to be elusive to my wife in our younger days! When I’m locked, she is able to concentrate solely on her needs, wants and desires!!! She was able to change here learned behavior pattern!!! She learnered to accept the situation and the pleasures she was receiving! Over the few years of playing chastity with my very vanilla and submissive wife, she is enjoying her sex life! I let her decide the pace!

Seems your joinery is off to a better start this time! Good luck to you! Happy wife happy life!!!

subrick likes this.
  9. serving Goddess

serving Goddess Owned pet/slave/hubby.

house wife
    Lethbridge Alberta
    Local Time:
    9:05 AM

lots to digest, in this males experience, all cages hurt, cut, bite and chaff. Nothing good comes without a little pain though. W/we are definately proponents of custom metal, however they come with the same and other problems

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice