Device search

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by CumSlut, Jan 8, 2021.

1. CumSlut

CumSlut Long term member

Canada
    Local Time:
    7:15 AM
    My Wife/Owner and I have been searching for a device that could be worn 24/7, unfortunately probably due to my anatomy we haven't been able to find one that works.

Over the years we've tried several model, materials, and sizes. So far the longest my cock was locked up was about two days before problems arose that went beyond discomfort.

The cock is an average sized grower. The anatomy of the testicles, however, appears to be the problem: the testicles hang high, with the left testicle being significantly (about 60%) smaller in size than the right one. Whereas differences in testicle size are common, the discrepancy here appears to be much more emphasized. Even with heavier penis-rings the outcome is the same.

While chafing and rings being too tight etc. may be encountered by everyone on their journey to find the right device, the main scenario of what happens with the left testicle goes as follows:
    - the cage will fit fine with the suggested modest fingertip space left in the ring
    - the tube will fit fine with the suggested size (although eventually we started trying smaller and larger tubes)
    - depending on movement or activity, a feeling of pressure starts building up on the left testicle. This means that part of it is squeezed under the ring.
    - adjusting by pulling the skin sometimes alleviates for a moment but before long the problem will reappear
    - Eventually there will be hard painful pressure on the left testicle. At this point it would be very difficult to do much about it if I were in public or at work.
    - The last stage is that the testicle will slip out.

Much of the advice I've read on resolving this problem comes down to the following:
    - adjust the ring size > unfortunately this would require a size that is too small and result in chafing (even with lubrication) or worse
    - adjust the tube size > no noticeable difference has been recorded here
    - modify the ring by adding bumps of some sorts on the left side of the ring > these fixes only offer temporary solutions
    - use stretchers to get the testicles to hang lower (= create more room for the ring) > here we ran into the problem that rings will have the same effect as the chastity device rings, ergo: they can't stay on long enough for stretching to occur

My questions - and my Wife/Owner and I would feel very obliged for any useful responses - are the following:
    1. Does anybody know of other techniques or tools to resolve this problem?
    2. Does anyone know manufacturers who could create a custom-made solution for this?

thank you kindly

Dr MBogo likes this.
  2. King Hippo

King Hippo Long term member

New Jersey
    Local Time:
    2:15 AM
    Order from mature metal... you can have everything custom build there... they are expensive, but it better than ordering cheap things that don't fit right.

They are located in the US though, generally 6 weeks construction time plus shipping. private message me if you are interested in talking about it.

CumSlut likes this.
  3. Sipriotes

Sipriotes Slave to Artemistress

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    It sounds like the best thing would be to take the balls out of the equation. Either a PA piercing with a ringless cage (MaleChastityNow, Evotion, and I think Steelworxx all make PA-only cages), or a Neosteel-style full belt without a ring.

CumSlut likes this.
  4. Dr MBogo

Dr MBogo You heard the lady! In you go.....

Local Time:
    1:15 AM
    I have exactly the same issues, and never found a ball-trap device that worked. Tube-only anchored by a piercing is the way to go. I have a frenum, although most people get a PA. Both work well, and are both very comfortable and very secure. Mine is an Evotion Bijou. Check my pics.

CumSlut likes this.
  5. CumSlut

CumSlut Long term member

Canada
    Local Time:
    For the latter, what would matter in fitting? This may sound silly, but when I see those I always wonder how going for Nr. 2 bathroom is possible/easy

6. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    I’ve been happy in my MaleChastityNow.com GlansArmor2 which is secured by my piercing. I wear it 24/7 and my wife has no reason to remove it. It’s my “forever” cage.

I do wear a ball trap Contender as well, but after my vasectomy last year I didn’t want to stress my anatomy.

Mark is on a winter vacation until tomorrow. His web store will be up on Monday the 11th.

I would look into getting pierced by a professional piercer (see APP’s SafePiercing.org and ElayneAngel’s PiercingBible sites) in 8ga initial jewelry and stretch to 4ga.

I also do recommend MaleChastityNow’s cages with Prince Albert pins. They are high polish jewelry grade 316L steel which is body safe and used for new piercings outside of chastity. I found plastic could irritate my piercing.

7. pietverbecke

pietverbecke Member

Local Time:
    I faced the same problems and I came to the same conclusions suggested by Sipirotes.
    Full belt is not yet an option because we have three small children at home.
    I made a piercing, I have been circumcised and I have tried several PA chastity cages (from Rigidchastity or chineses copy of Steelworxx)
    Nowaday I wear a Penicap from Lustlock. It is the only one I expercienced that does not allow me any penis stimulation.

CumSlut likes this.
  8. Guest 3729

Guest 3729 Long term member

Local Time:
    12:15 AM
    I’ve had similar issues to yours in regards to the pressure you feel on one testicles or the other. My testicles are larger and while they hang lower most of the time they also raise and sit quite high if it’s cold out. This caused problems for me because the weight of the cage would sit on my testicles giving me that pressure/pain feeling, especially if I’d been locked for a week.

The only device that has work for me to solve this problem is my behind barz belt. The belt holds the cock ring tight against the body so the cage doesn’t hang down on your testicles. Second, the cock ring can literally be any size because it’s really only a small part of the security. With a ball trap cage I wore a 45mm ring or smaller so the cage would stay in place. With my belt I purchased a 50mm oval shaped ring but after a year plus I’ve just ordered a 55mm oval ring because I get a little rubbing on the underside of my balls. With the 55mm ring I should have no rubbing or discomfort. The irony with the belt is that you really have to break your body into it when you first get it. Way more on and off versus a ball trap trying to get the fit and comfort right. But one it’s right, it’s right.

Even though a ball trap cage is more convenient than a belt I’d never go back to a ball trap style. In the long run I know my belt will be better for comfort and long term wear.

CumSlut likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice