Sunday morning

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Lakeman, Jan 3, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. Lakeman

Lakeman Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    8:37 PM
    Sunday morning, one of the two times each week we make time for sex. Our arms and bodies intervened after waking, we start kissing. Her hand slowly travels down to one of my nipples, I sigh as I know what’s coming. Over the next five minutes or so her touch gradually changes from gentle circles around the nipple, to flicking, to increasingly hard pinching and twisting.

My penis, fully enclosed in the Steelheart is pulsing and throbbing, full and hard but confined by the steel. I occasionally moan as the pleasure and pain escalated, she whispers a shush in my ear as I get louder. Then her hand moves down and starts stroking my balls. I can vaguely sense the occasional touch of the steel tube, but only from movement, the steel prevents the penis from being touched at all. The stroking of my balls changes from gentle to firmer, gripping and squeezing, then holding very still, her hand encases my sack, and I feel safe and content. Then she starts very slowly dragging her fingernails over my sack. A sharp intake of breath from me tells her she’s found something new. Her fingernails scrape all over my sack, now digging in more firmly, and again I hear myself moaning. She finds one spot where she slowly increases and decreases, then increases again how hard her nails are digging in.

By now my breathing is ragged, I’m shaking and moaning lowly. I’d tried earlier putting my fingers inside her but couldn’t focus on that, but I know she will be wet, she’s told me denying me excites her. Eventually I manage to get my hand between her legs and open her up, she rolls over to her back and spreads her legs to give me access. Her hand moves away from me, it’s her turn now.

I move down between her legs, the next ten minutes are joyous for me, I love to go down on her, and she rewards me with her orgasm. But I stay there, licking up and down her lips and inside her, she’s so wet and I love it. At various times while I’m between her legs, as my penis gradually softens in it’s cage, I feel some of the build up pushing out and leaking out from me. At the moment of her orgasm my penis hardens and pulses again, it’s like I’m an extension of her and experiencing her orgasm.

I move up beside her and we embrace for a long time while our breathing gradually returns to normal, the afterglow of the experience is wonderful. Eventually she reminds me it’s time for me to get her breakfast and coffee, and bring it to her in bed.

I hope you enjoyed that description, it’s a fairly usual Sunday morning for us. After 30 years together and my ardour and desire for her is stronger than ever, we’re like a couple of newlyweds the way we carry on. It’s incredible to me how much our sex life has changed in the last four years since we discovered orgasm control and chastity, and to me, it’s better than ever. She has approx 10 times as many orgasm as I do, and I feel completely fulfilled.

2. Peaches

Peaches "kinky guy"

Business owner
    South Carolina
    Local Time:
    6:37 AM
    Very similar to my experience. I absolutely love the sound of her orgasm.

3. King Hippo

King Hippo Long term member

New Jersey
    Local Time:
  4. subrick

subrick Junior Member

Engineering/Technical Education.
    USA, Western Massachusetts.
    Local Time:
    Wow, great description. Very much similar to many of the times my Lovely, KeyHolding Wife of 29 years share together. She often wants her vibrator instead of my tongue when she wants to come more quickly than through oral, and then she likes it when I lick her afterward for long periods of time, which is FINE with me!!!

Recently, we've added a bit of a twist to her orgasms. She also gets really turned on by me being denied and tormented. I wrap a leather boot lace around my balls a couple of times, above my cage ring so it pulls on the sack & balls, not the ring. I tie it pretty tightly so it won't slip off, then give her the other end to hold, which has a loop in it for her to put her hand through. As her orgasm builds within her, and her pleasure level increases, she pulls ever harder on the cord. The better I make HER feel, the harder she pulls. My "whimpers & moans" of torment excite her. When she finally has her orgasm, she pulls HARD. The more intense her orgasm, the harder she pulls. She often screams during her orgasm, and now, with this new twist, I sometimes join her, which turns her on even more! Yesterday morning was her most intense yet, and my balls are still a bit tender from the experience the next day.

We've been doing this for about a month or so, and we're to the point now where she tells me ahead of time "I think we're going to need that cord on you.". Which I now take to mean "Fun times ahead!!!"

Thanks for sharing your story.

~subrick

5. sissy_connie

sissy_connie Long term member

professional
    Local Time:
    Makes Sunday morning something to look forward to !!! Thank you for sharing.

6. BR_Saiph

BR_Saiph Self-published author

Canada
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Sounds lovely.
    We also enjoy intimate Sunday mornings.
    What a perfect way to start any day!

Charles3451 likes this.
  7. MouseTee

MouseTee Long term member

Government
    The Netherlands
    Local Time:
    12:37 PM
    Delicious! <3

8. Thomas Gangman

Thomas Gangman Long term member

IT Consultant
    Northern New Jersey USA
    Local Time:
    My wife and I were always concerned our marriage would get stale and we would drift part as the years went by. Over the years we tried many lifestyles to keep things interesting and found chastity has been the least amount of work, is safer to our marriage, and keeps us experimenting.

We tried swinging and while fun, you are in danger of exposing yourself to some odd people. Some men really are insensitive and some of the women just a bad. Besides, my wife began to like girls more than men and that expedited our moving away from those groups. She still has 2 female lovers, but mine is the only cock she wants, when she wants it.

The next thing we tried was bdsm after stumbling into a club one evening and talking about what we watched that evening. Our first time trying was taking her down to the basement, tying her between 2 posts and slowly working her over. The space was ideal and our of the way, it was a room under the addition hidden by a false wall in a separate room. The previous owner used it for storing wine and records from his business. When I finished the basement, I also finished off the first room and installed a swinging bookcase to block off the room. She enjoyed the power dynamic and every time the kids had a trip or went to the grandparents, we had another night of her surrender. Over time, I ended up transforming the hidden energy room into a dungeon including making bondage furniture. It included all the comforts of home, plumbing, electric, and heating.

She was quite the sub and did like it rough, I always wondered why. One night while talking I suggested we switch places to understand each other’s role and she reluctantly said yes. It was an eye opener for both of us and we switched roles numerous times until she became the Domme and I the sub. The problem was this started to become routine and involved to much time with dressing, setup, and cleanup. Sex frequency also dropped significantly, we were down to once a month for anything. By chance we were introduced to chastity by the sales girl while trying to buy a few sex toys

Over time we tried it out several times and finally started extending the durations. She liked her new control over me, she commented my oral skills improved every time I had the cage on. After she was satisfied, I would be unlocked and it would be my turn. This went on for several months until the fateful day when the seam split and I got pinched. Research point me to a nice metal device and the order was placed. We had to wait a few weeks for everything to heal and one weekend we tried it on and my wife just loved the look and was hooked.

after several weeks of extending lockup time, I went a whole week confined. We increased this to 2 weeks, a month, 40 days, 100 days, and I sit at 107 days of a 120 day cycle. My oral skills are second to none and she says I eat her out better than a girl and she would know since I compete against her girl friends at times. When she does uncared me, I have some of the best sex that is humanly possible. Even when locked up and confined, she will find imaginative ways to give me pleasure. Mind you, I am sometimes just a tool for her pleasure. I know every weekend in the summer and we sit by our pool, i will be giving her pleasure several times over the weekend while I remain caged. Many times after sitting in the hot tub, it will not be uncommon for her to be sitting on the edge with me between her legs giving her pleasure.

chastity has improved other parts of our life as well. My wife was never fat, always considered skinny and has become a gym rat. Her body is now amazing and she has gotten me started on being more active. We work out every night in the basement gym and even I and feel better. The best part of working out together is showering together, also gives me the extra time to please her.

we still use our dungeon but differently than before. If I’m a good boy and give her an orgasm rated 10, I will be milked, pegged, or receive a caged orgasm. If not, the penalty is a sound flogging. If she is plain being kinky, she gives me both. she no longer minds bdsm and the more she orgasms the more she wants to orgasm.

9. BR_Saiph

BR_Saiph Self-published author

Canada
    Home Page:
    Local Time:

Sounds like you two are in a great place, thanks for sharing that, and congratulations on what sounds like a wonderfully happy marriage!
    I gotta say, her rating your skills at oral being better than what a woman could do is something to be immensely proud of!!
    I guess I always figured women know women best, so you've reached champ status:+1:

spider203 and Chaste J. like this.
  10. Thomas Gangman

Thomas Gangman Long term member

IT Consultant
    Northern New Jersey USA
    Local Time:
    Like any couple, we do have those moments especially this year. Hers was burying herself in work and mine in the refrigerator. We saw what was happening and made some changes and things settled over the summer. When I horribly failed my yearly physical, we both decided something needed to be done and I followed her lead. She was more disciplined with exercise to relieve work stress, so ramping it up was nothing to her. Me on the other hand took time and a great deal of focus to get back into some shape. She is now rock hard and you can bounce a quarter off any part of her body, mine still absorbs the darn thing but getting much better.

As far as skills, I was 18 and the lady was 45. I was young, inexperienced, and not endowed by any stretch of the imagination. She taught me if you pleasure a woman the right way, she will overlook any short coming. Once I found the technique, well, I was a success. There were a few ladies after that enjoyed me a great deal and I was never long without company. When I met my wife, lets just say she had some experience and was considered wild. The first time i pleasured her, she told me then I was the guy she would marry. We did have other partners during our swinging days, a few were hung but never really satisfied her like I did.

The bottom line, if she was pleased and pleasure, I was going to get class A treatment. Now its just kinkier.

11. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    11:37 AM
    Very well written.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice