Captured and Tethered by GodessX

Discussion in 'Member fiction' started by cogman, Nov 24, 2020.

1. cogman

cogman Long term member

Business owner
    Australia - Sydney
    Local Time:
    12:38 PM
    Thank you

usefulmale likes this.
  2. cogman

cogman Long term member

Business owner
    Australia - Sydney
    Local Time:
    One of the things I loved most about mistress is that she constantly teased me, not so much as physically but mentally.

Mistress knew how much I adored seeing her, and her body, but instead of hiding herself away she would make it stare at her parts to drink it in. Mistress took great pleasure in that I adored her. Most women I had been with always seemed to want to hide themselves, like they were frightened I might see.

When I was allowed to sleep in her bed on some mornings while I was caged she would tell me to lie head to toe and she would draw her knees up to her chest and tell me to stare at her bottom, Id stay there forever if given the chance. Of course I would get firm inside my inescapable cage. Other times she would have me stand outside her shower and wait with a towel. Usually, she would have me stand there naked except for the cage and I had to privilege of watching her in the shower, neked in all her glory. Then after her shower I had to kneel and kiss her pussy, I wasn’t allowed to lick, it was more a sign of respect for her feminity.

When mistress disciplined me it was usually one of maintenance rather than because I had done something wrong. Two things I remember I really got caned hard for was, the time when Mistress came up with the idea of the PVC tube and I showed less than enthusiasm at her idea, and the other when she caught me looking at another woman’s bottom at the shopping center, it was one of those tight bike pants and from behind you could not help but look, she had that womanly gap between her legs…

Mistress told me that she allowed me to see all of her all of the time. Much more than other women would allow, that I had absolutely no need to gawk at another women. Mistress was right, what other women would let their man sit between their legs and stare at their pussy for half an hour, allow me to watch her shower. Wear cloths at home that left nothing to my imagination…I was truly blessed, and I deserved what I got. I vowed at that time to be happy with what I had, even if it had been weeks of no orgasm…and my horny meter needle was bending against it stop…if I caught my eyes wandering id look straight forward.

Sometimes Mistress would praise me for not looking and I would thank fuck I didn’t…

I would have the privilege of Mistress using her cock for her pleasure about once per week, but Mistress would also put a cum cap on the tip of the tether. This prevented any escape of my “mess” into her body, I would not be permitted to cum with her save for once per month and this was with the cum cap on, Cumming with the spout blocked felt pretty normal but the pressure hurt a bit until I could go to the bathroom and remove the cap and I would watch my mess that was stored behind the cap drip into the toilet. On these occasions I was not required to drink my own cum although Mistress would joke about it occasionally. The other times I had to control myself and be witness to Mistress climax. Before sleeping I was always required to be wearing the cage, it was never off me apart when for when mistress had uses for her cock. Apart from special occasions I was expected to replaced the cage as soon as practically possible. Mistress did enjoy the attentions of my mouth at least a few times per week, she would climax quickly and easily and she found it very therapeutic, as did I find the taste of her intoxicating. I was never allowed out of my cage if I was to give her oral, if I couldn't finish her with my mouth Mistress would have me watch her use her favorite vibrator. Mistress would sometimes playfully admonish me for not being able to finish her with my mouth, but that sent me into subspace rather than feel like humiliation. I just felt lucky to share in her orgasm.

Mistress increasingly started experimenting with milking me analy, she liked to tease me that eventually this might be the only way that I may be able to cum so she suggested that I learn how. Mistress however would be able to enjoy her cock and I was warned that being able to cum inside her was likely to become less and less that I was to focus on her pleasure only, that my orgasm would become not for my pleasure but more as a matter of relief.

During a milking an anal, the cage was always in place, and the tube was connected to the spout, Anything that Mistress managed to get out of me I had to swallow.

I also had to give Mistress a massage on many occasions, we used a percussive massager called a theragun. It has a soft head on it that moved in and out about 1cm, but at great speed. They are not cheap but are probably the best massager I have ever used to loosen stiff muscles.

Imagine my face one evening when Misstress produced the theregun with a modified head that had soft ever increasing is size silicon beads on it…Mistress had a very mischief’s smile on her face when she said.

“Andrew I thinks its time that you learnt how to orgasm analy”

I must admit I was a bit fearful.

“Are you seriously thinking of using that Mistress??”

“Oh Andrew I promise to go easy on you, if it hurts ill stop I promise, but I still want you to be secured to the blue lounge, you will just have to trust me”

Despite my fear I could feel myself getting firm inside my cage….I knew I had to do as I was asked and any further hesitation may be met with dire consequences. I duly assumed my position and secured myself to the lounge. Mistress approached me with both the obligatory pvc tube, some lube and the theragun.

I looked behind me nervously to see Mistress lubricating up the head of the gun.

Mistress must have detected my apprehension.

“now Andrew there is no need to be frightened….I am going to turn it on first and put the smallest bead in first and gradually slide it deeper until we get to your prostate. If it hurts at all you must tell me.”

With that she turned the theragun on and it purred into life….I could see the silicon balls wiggling wildly…fuck me was she actually going to put that inside of me??

Mistress wiped some lube on my opening and guided the tip of the moving silicon balls to my sphincter. Actually it didn’t feel too bad…..

“Is that ok Andrew?” she asked

“Actually Mistress it surprisingly doesn’t feel too bad at all”

With that I felt the silicon balls probe deeper…and it began to massage the insides of me more violently……I found that the feeling was intense but not painful…I felt like I needed to go the toilet, as in a number one not a number two…

Then Mistress found my Prostate

The theragun was massaging my prostate by moving its balls over it at a rate if several times per second…unlike a vibrator the theragun was more like a aneros moving at great speed.

“oh my god” I gasped

“you like Andrew?”

“oh…gawwwddddd” was all I could say…

Fuck me this thing felt like nothing I had ever felt before….I knew it would not be long before a climaxed….I also knew that this was one toy that Mistress would not leave lying around even if I doubted I would have the dexterity to use it by myself.

“fuckkkkk mee…jezzzzz….gawddd…omg Mistress I think I am going to cum”

“That’s Ok Andrew I want you too if you can, that way I wont have to remove your cage for another few weeks Mistress quipped”

In the matter of a few minutes…from when she put the beads into my bottom…I could feel a uncontrollable orgasm building…

“Andrew don’t forget your Tube”….as she reached down and placed the tube in my mouth

I had a hard time holding it in there as the intense feelings building in my body, I spurted my load into the tube.

“Now Andrew suck hard now I want to you take a full load into your mouth”

Usually when I was milked, the cum would almost but not quite reach my mouth…this time however copious amounts reached my mouth and as I was instructed I continued to drink myself like a straw as Mistress removed the theragun from my anus, she reached down and pressed the release valve, I almost choked on the amount of cum in my mouth.

“Now now Andrew, you know what you have to do”

I then of course swallowed and collapsed forward….spent.

“That was quite amazing Mistress, thank you”

“you are a good boy Andrew, I am glad to see that we are progressing towards a new paradigm in our relationship. One where you will focus on my pleasure and yours will be a matter for relief only”

Jez well in all honestly I quite enjoyed that it was better than simply release I thought, as usual though Mistress seemed to read my thoughts.

“Just remember I may “choose” to use the gun on a lower peed that will simply milk you rather than force a orgasm, either way it may at some point in the future it may negate any need for my cock to be removed from its cage”

Eeeek….what did she mean my that?...she loved to leave things hanging like that.

*****End Chaper 8 ****Happy New Year**** two chapters to go plus an epilogue

3. Chaste J.

Chaste J. Long term member

Local Time:
    3:38 AM
    Looking forward to the next chapter!

cogman likes this.
  4. Pdw1234pdw

Pdw1234pdw Member

Local Time:
    4:38 AM
    looking forward to the last chapters. this is a really wonderful story

cogman likes this.
  5. cogman

cogman Long term member

Business owner
    Australia - Sydney
    Local Time:
    It was a Wednesday evening exactly one year from the first time I was truly intimate with Mistress, I sat under table and was being fed Mistress’s scraps when mistress asked me to rise and sit and face her.

On the table was a black tastefully decorated box. In gold it had written.

“For my Andrew”

“Andrew its time for your gift, you may consider it an engagement gift, you may open it now”

I wondered what it was as I smiled at mistress, I knew it would have something to do with our relationship obviously. Her words still ringing in my ears, engagement gift? Was mistress proposing to me??

I opened it and it was far more complex than I was expecting.

Inside the box there was some kind of tool that looked sort of like a rivet gun, there was a Spout that looked like it was titanium, a retainer as well as two types of caps, one was hollow and the other was sealed at the time.

“pick up the spout and read what it says on the side Andrew”

On the side of the spout was laser finely etched, “Property of Godess X”

“Now Andrew I need to explain, should you decide to accept my engagement present, I will install this tetherspout into your penis. Please let me show you”

Mistress picked up the spout and the retainer and slid the retainer onto the spout, but it wouldn’t go all the way to the end. The shape of it was quite a bit different to the one I had inside of me now, the spout end was much smaller, only a small ridge to stop the retainer from sliding off the back of it.

“you will note that the retainer wont slide all the way back on the spout, that is what the tool is for. The tool will attach to the spout thread then when you squeeze the handle a sleeve will slide down and push the retainer onto the spout until it mates with the end part, much like as one would press a bearing onto a drive shaft. It means that once THIS tether spout in installed in your penis, you will never be able to remove it. It will be in there for the rest of your life, unless of course you choose to have it surgically removed.”

I could only but marvel at Mistress ingenuity, I could see how it would work, and also how it really could never be removed. It had been several weeks since I had been gifted a release and my penis grew firm inside of its cage.

“The spout is made of surgical titanium, although as you know the one inside your penis now has not given you any problems, but since this one really will stay inside you for the rest of your life I felt it should be of the appropriate quality. How do you feel Andrew about having my name permanently embedded in your penis. It means that even if you do not make it to the next stage one year from now, even if we part ways, you will forever have my name there to remind you of what may have been.”

I picked up the tool and examined it, I could see where the bit threaded onto the spout and how the thin sleeve moved when you squeezed the tool would push the retainer down. The sleeve was very thin, it only made the spout diameter slightly bigger so it could pass inside the urethra and press the retainer into place.

“Andrew if you like I will give you 24 hours to think about it, however it is a condition of us moving forward that you do this for me.”

I knew already what I would do.

“Mistress I don’t need 24 hours to think about this, my answer is that I feel exceptionally lucky to be in this position with you, I unreservedly gratefully accept your gift.”

Mistress actually clasp her hands together, I could see the joy in her face, which made me yet firmer inside my cage.

“You have made me very very happy Andrew, don’t you think such a thing should be a right of passage for all men and women entering a marital agreement?”

“It would certainly solve a lot of issues to be sure” I answered.

“Truth is Andrew, I have been thinking of producing this device in volume, you will be the very first male in the world to have a permanent tether installed in their penis, I think I want to do it now” Mistress intentionally lent her head in a way that exposed her perfect tear drop breast for me to get a good view…

“I think we should adjourn to my bedroom where we will remove your training tether. I feel pretty warm about you right now, I am in the mood for some consummation.

My penis became almost painful as it strained against the confines of its cage.

Mistress lead me to her bedroom where we promptly removed my cage, and mistress skillfully removed the tether leaving me completely naked, no tether for the first time in just on a year.

After I cleaned myself up Mistress and I made love, naturally I was not permitted to cum until I was instructed, as mistress ramped up to her her orgasm, she seemed to be heightened by reminding me that this would be my last EVER orgasm without a tether being inside her cock.

It was exactly one year since I had been permitted to have a normal orgasm inside of Mistress, I wondered what lay in store for me in the future as mistress started to orgasm, and instructed me to cum with her.

Spent we lay there spent for a time before mistress became excited again at the prospect of permanently tethering her cock.

I was secured to the blue lounge once again and my final tether was inserted into my penis.

I could tell mistress had been practicing as I watched her put the sleeve over the tip of the spout and it passed down inside my urethra to press on the retainer. She pressed it down so that the retainer had started to engage with the spout. Next she screwed on metal piece onto the thread that the tool would lever against while press the sleeve onto the retainer and thus pull the spout forward and press the retainer into its final resting place.

“Now Andrew, I have a real treat for you”

Mistress placed the tool on my tummy and climbed up and straddled me so that her pussy very wet pussy was inches away from my face…

“Andrew I want us to do this together, I am going to let one of your hands loose and we are going to squeeze the handle together, then I am going to give you a treat”

Mistress attached the tool to the waiting tether, the tool itself simply levered apart the cap that was screwed on the thread and the sleave to press it down. Mistress guided my hand to the tool and she placed her over mine.

“Squeeze it now Andrew”

Mistress gently squeezed and I did I was told and squeezed, I could see the jaws separate and the sleave press down inside of me, it took firm pressure, but pressure enough that I knew there was no way I was going to be able to separate the retainer and spout…..ever.

“you are such a good boy Andrew, I really do love you for accepting my gift to you, now lets get this tool off you, I think I would like to have an orgasm by your mouth now.”

But this wasn’t just clean up duty,

Mistress also began to stroke what was now irrevocably her cock which responded quickly despite only recently being spent. And I tasted what I would never ever tire of tasting.

“I want to admire my tethered property” she said as she stroked me to a second orgasm, to which Mistress shared the same

“One year from today we will mark another milestone Andrew, another mark of permanence we will reach, then I will truly know that you are truly committed to my pleasure.”

EllaS8, bratty-boi, jehuty and 2 others like this.
  6. maid julie

maid julie Long term member

service tech
    NJ
    Local Time:
    10:38 PM
  7. Fantasyfetishdr

Fantasyfetishdr Fetish and chastity slave/maid

working
    Global
    Local Time:
    Hi and happy new year

i love this story and understand everything even english is not ny first language.
    But would you please try to explain what a tether is or even better post a picture

kind regards
    Fantasyfetisdr

cogman likes this.
  8. Pdw1234pdw

Pdw1234pdw Member

Local Time:
    Dear cogman, this story is becoming even better with every chapter. I can’t imagine someone being permanently tethered, but the way you describe it here makes me happy, warm and anticipating for the true and final commitment

cogman likes this.
  9. Anonoman

Anonoman Long term member

Local Time:
    @cogman what an ingenious and devilish idea - that really would be impossible to remove with out surgery and is entirely possible to engineer. :eek:

Chaste J. and cogman like this.
  10. cogman

cogman Long term member

Business owner
    Australia - Sydney
    Local Time:
    Thanks Anonoman, yes I'd much rather write stuff that is realistic, although the final chapter is going to be a little bit of a stretch, but it sits OK in my mind, I still have to write it yet...it wont be this week unfortunately. But I promise what is coming is equally as devilish.

You are also right such a tether and the tool would relatively easy to make and what a trip it would be if one could purchase it....would you be tempted??, deiter at steelworxx (maker of the looker2) could easily make such a tether, the stainless steel he uses is a lot better than my current spout as well.

Fantasyfetishdr, please check my album, it is what I am wearing as I type this, although I have altered mine a fair bit now. I have reduced the diameter of the spout end so its only enough to hold the retainer, there is no need for it to be as big as it was, and polished the inside and outside. I removed it after it had been in there for months a few days ago just to check it and it really didn't have to come out. Mistress and I arnt really playing with chastity right now but I leave in there locked or not...we don't live together so sometimes I lock myself with a timer to keep myself nice for her.

11. cogman

cogman Long term member

Business owner
    Australia - Sydney
    Local Time:
    ****OK sorry I fibbed there will be one more chapter after this one****

One of the things mistress loved to do is tease me. If I had been well behaved and I usually was, once in a while Mistress would let me take the cage off (but not the base ring) and kneel on the hard tile floor while she took a shower. I was permitted stroke her cock while she was in the shower admiring her in the shower. Once the water was turned off then I had to remove my hand from her cock, of course I was never permitted to cum, sometimes I came very very close…I would continue to kneel while Mistress took a towel and draped it over her shoulders, I would have to kiss but not lick her pussy. Her cock remained very hard during this time and if I was lucky mistress would use her foot to play with her cock for a few seconds before I had to assume my position on the blue lounge, bum up. Mistress would paddle my bum until her cock went lost its rigidness. Sometimes Mistress would playfully admonish me for masturbating in front of her while paddling my bottom till it was quite red.

Mistress then took great pleasure in putting a little bit of lube on the head of her still firm cock, poking a cotton bud down the spout then squishing the head of her cock into the cage before tightening the spout into the looker 2. Then she would press the cock cage halves together…being careful not to pinch the skin that bulged out of the still semi firm cock.

Her doing that actually felt amazing, and yet once the two halves were together I could no longer feel anything, then she would insert her key…Pat me on the head.

“Good Boy Andrew”

Increasingly I was not permitted to cum using penile stimulation, Mistress preferred to relieve me using the theregun, as it was quick and required little effort, I became accustomed to squeezing out my fluid in the most efficient way I could in as little time as possible. I became more and more focused on giving mistress pleasure, making my own pleasure derived through hers.

One day Mistress announced she would be making a clone of her cock, a mould so she could manufacture a dildo that she could use while her penis was safely locked in its cage. Although Mistress preferred method of climax was using my mouth to become wet followed by her favorite vibrator. She told me that her cock was still a good accessory for her pleasure.

Mistress’s “thing” was however for me to sacrifice my own pleasure for her her, the more I wanted her then better and then for me to choose to sacrifice my pleasure aca any from of sexual release would result in her having the most explosive orgasms of her life. The best part was that Mistress made no secret of it, it drove me crazy with lust and every time I saw her I would drink her with every sense that I had in my body. Sometimes I felt that I would explode with lust, but it was all put to bed when she would ask me

“Andrew would you prefer to give me an orgasm or have one yourself, always there would be a subtle slight parting of her legs, a look to the side, a flick of her hair and I would just fall into subspace, I was completely and utterly addicted to her nectar. I was lucky enough that Mistress liked me to taste her quite regularly.

Strangely I never saw the clone of her cock as I had assumed it would be attached my body while still trapped in the looker, but I knew when mistress was up to something because she spent a lot of time in her office with the door closed. I knew when the door was closed I wasn’t to disturb her, indeed this was one of the few rooms in the house that I wasn’t permitted to enter. So I busied myself about the place cleaning up and doing things I knew Mistress hated to do.

I soon found out what Mistress was working on, it was a new container for her cock. She was planning on replacing the looker2!!

She was very excited when she showed me. She explained that she had taken the clone of her cock and put into a 3D scanning tool and this was a proto type of something more “permanent”, there was that word again…Permanent , it really had a ominous ring about the word.

Still I felt a stirring inside of my cage as anything to do with talk about my penis from Mistress made me firm just from getting the attention.

What she then showed me blew my mind.

The cage she presented to me was what had clearly been 3D printed, it was a perfect replica of my penis in its erect state, but it was only the first two inches of the top but tapered back at the bottom so it just presented the bottom part of my glans. The top at a flat tongue that fitted at an angle into the base ring such that once fitted the penis would be pointed down. The top of the ring was thick so that the key could pass into the ring itself such that the lip of the tongue be engaged so that once locked the tongue would not come out of the base ring which was also wider than a normal ring so it would be snug against my body further encouraging the cage to point in the downwards direction.

“I have made the cage part straight rather than bent so that it can be also used as a cock, and yet as you can see because the receptacle on the ring is angled down, it still will make my cock point down until I have need to use it. The outside of the cage is an exact replica of your penis when erect, which means the internal dimension are 1mm smaller. It also means that when you get hard you will snugly fit inside the cage and there will be no moment at all when my cock is used. I wouldn’t want you to gain pleasure from movement within the cage Andrew, that would not do would it Andrew?”

I wasn’t sure if I should nod my head or shake my head, I just stared….Mistress continued

“The base ring is minutely larger than the biggest part of the cage so it can actually be removed, over the top of the cage. The base ring is slightly larger than your old one which should be a bit more comfortable. There is no need for it to be tight like it was in the past, because there is no chance you can pull out the back of the cage is there Andrew, not with your permanent tether.”

I could only nod my head.

“It is tight enough however to support the weight of the cage and also to prevent you from becoming erect when you are locked up, because we wouldn’t want that ever would we Andrew, you are not ever to have an erection without me present again”

No ...I shook my head in agreement.

“You will be able to remove the ring as you do now, by popping one testicle through the ring then the other then moving the ring over the cage….putting it back on will take a bit of practice as we have always used the stocking to pull your penis through, but we will simply do the reverse of the above from now on.”

I wondered why that was so important, that we could remove the ring without removing the cage…

There was another part to her new cock cage, Mistress explained.

She produced a semi flexible sheath.

“This Andrew will attach the back of your cage, its splits down the bottom see?”

Indeed the sheath looked like the rest of my penis less the head and balls but split in the base so it could be put over a flaccid shaft..

I nodded…

“It attaches exactly to the back of your new cage and with this long pin. Sliding it in locks the sheath to the cage and brings the rest of the sheath together down rest of your penis. It must be attached while you are still flaccid, and when I want to use my cock, I will have you lick me until you are hard enough to use. You will grow into the cage and the sheath and you will feel it to be quite tight, not uncomfortably so because the inside is almost an exact replica of your penis just a little bit smaller.”

All this talk and I was quite excited by this new development…even though I would not get much sensation the idea of making love to mistress despite this was driving me nuts.

‘Its been some time since I last granted you a release Andrew” Mistress smiled at me ….in a way I knew some kind of conundrum was coming my way.

Tilted her head.

“I am curious Andrew would you be willing to sacrifice your next orgasm in order to try out my new cock?

What is a man meant to do.

What he has too of course.

EllaS8, bratty-boi, jehuty and 2 others like this.
  12. Pdw1234pdw

Pdw1234pdw Member

Local Time:
    Again so well written. I'm sure he will end up realizing what "Permanent" eventually will mean :)

13. cogman

cogman Long term member

Business owner
    Australia - Sydney
    Local Time:
    Chapter 11

Over the next six months mistress seemed to be intent on perfecting her new cock, it functioned well as her substitute real cock but Mistress was intent on making sure it was practical as well.

There were several iterations of the head of the device, all aimed at becoming more comfortable and practical for cleaning all while the cage portion remained in place.

Every now and then Mistress would drop the …”permanent” word which for some strange reason always made me hard within the confines of my cage.

It was now rare for me to be permitted to climax via penile stimulation indeed it was about a month before the year end anniversary that Mistress and I made love with the just the cum cap in place. We climaxed together and as we lay there in the afterglow mistress murmured to me, “I wonder if that was the last time that the head of your penis will feel the walls of my vagina”.

“Andrew, do you think you would like our relationship to be made permanent” she asked

There was the use of that word again…and I could feel my penis twitch. I suspected what she was alluding too, its funny how one can think about such things, such as for example using super glue on the lock…it’s a great fantasy but would one actually be prepared to actually do it ? What did she mean by the last time her cock would feel the walls of her vagina??

“Mistress, I love you and everything about our relationship. You know I would do annyyythinnnggg for you” I replied.

“you are a very good boy Andrew” and she reached down and gave her cock a little squeeze.

“I do believe I want to keep you, and this for my own….forever”

Two weeks later Mistress milked my prostate with the theragun but she did not permit a orgasm. Mistress told me that it was in preparation for our two year anniversary, that I would not be permitted to cum until at least then.

“Or maybe Andrew I might just tease you that night until you drip”

Groannnn!!! Whatever I knew there was no way I was getting full relief until at least then, and of course the thought of it only made me even more horny.

“there is a good boy Andrew” as she showed me a cup containing the fluid that she had drained from me, she had spared me the tube that lead to my mouth and making me eat it that night…She said it was because she wanted to measure exactly how much came out…for future reference.

“In the future Andrew I think its probably better that you DO consume your own ejaculate, I know you don’t really like doing it, and to be honest I don’t particularly like watching you do it, what it DOES do is make me wet knowing that I CAN make you do something that is quite harmless, quite repulsive to you but you will do it simply because I ask you too.”

And of course as usual Mistress was right, it was the wielding of her feminine power over me that again made her cock twitch and grow within her cage.

It was Wednesday, seven days before our anniversary that I sat beneath Mistress dinner table mesmerized by what was between her legs, as usual mistress fed me her food but only after she had taken a bite out of the pieces of food she fed me. I was of course caged and I knew I would not be let out at least for another week, I was resigned to this fact, so I was super surprised when mistress passed me the key to her cock instead of some food. Not only that Mistress also passed me the tool to unscrew the tether from the cage front.

“Don’t talk Andrew, please remove your cage as well as the base ring from my cock”

Wow I certainly was not expecting this…I felt myself getting hard inside my cage which made me a bit anxious because if it grew too hard I would have a lot of trouble getting the base ring off her cock.

With a bit of fiddling and prodding I managed to get it off…

“Andrew please stand up next to me, we do have something we need to discuss”

I could feel myself getting hard, it was the tone of mistress voice, almost like she was casting yet another spell over me as I stood up ….mistress looked at her hardening cock…

“Good boy Andrew, I can see you are pleased to be at my side, perhaps you are anticipating something” Mistress smiled.

I looked down at the table and saw a box that looked remarkably similar to the box that had contained my permanent tether, I could only wonder what was inside of it.

Mistress started to gently stroke her cock…

“Andrew I want you to open your anniversary present”

“But Mistress” Mistress instantly stopped stroking her cock

“No words Andrew, now is not the time for you to speak, of course I know its not for another week, now please open your present” and she gently commenced stroking her cock again.

I opened the box, and inside was what looked like a titanium version of the 3 D printed cock cage Mistress had been experimenting with. I looked closely at it, it resembled the one that I had just removed but instead of being made of 3D printed resin it was made of shiny titanium. Laser Etched on its side was “property of GodessX” On the other side of the was a retro picture of Mistress legs. I loved it, it looked absolutely fantastic

Mistress then explained, all the while gently stroking her cock such that it stayed incredibly hard but was nowhere near enough to bring me to a orgasm. Mistress could always count on me agreeing to anything when I was in this state.

“Andrew, this is not just a new cage for my cock it is also my wedding present to you. In order for us to be married we will need to be engaged for one week. In order for us to be engaged I will need to you to wear your wedding present for the week leading up to our wedding night, you will not be permitted to cum tonight”

I nodded, this wasn’t so bad, as mistress kept stroking her cock.

“Andrew this cage has been fabricated from titanium, and as you know I have worked very hard to insure that it can be maintained on your body for very long period of time, if not indefinitely”…..she paused and looked at my eyes …as she stoked her cock with slightly more pressure…

“leading up to our wedding night I will be using my new cock each night for my pleasure, you will derive your pleasure only from giving me mine. And trust me I will enjoy the next week incredibly knowing what may cum on our wedding night.” Mistress paused for affect

“the thread of this cage has been coated with a material that reacts to the fluids in my vagina, after one week, that is this time next week, there will be enough vaginal fluid to set off a reaction in your permanent tether. You will feel a warm but not painful sensation that has to potential to trigger an orgasm for you, that combined with you may have noticed I have not milked your prostate intentionally for a time”

Wow I thought this was completely so cool, I couldn’t imagine something so imaginative for a wedding present. Oh my god and mistress just kept relentlessly gently stroking her cock, all this talk was bringing me closer and closer to an orgasm that I knew I wasn’t going to get …at least until our wedding night.

“Andrew, there is more, should you manage to climax inside of me on our wedding night, and you WILL have permission to do so, know this, your semen will react with the coating on the thread of the tether causing it to fuse with the titanium cage. Once the process is complete, so will be our wedding vows. Your glans and hence your penis will be enclosed inside titanium forever, and you will be mine.”

Now it all made sense, everything had been leading up to this all this time.

“Andrew this week you will carry your key on this chain around your neck, it symbolizes at least to me your commitment to our engagement. You are free to remove your cage at any time during this week, know this that if you do choose to remove your cage our engagement will end and I will ask you to leave. You may never return to this house.”

All the while mistress looked at me those hypnotic eyes, stroking her cock…

I was on the brink of losing control.

“Now Andrew would you like to cum now? If you do choose to cum now I wouldn’t not blame you, this situation is the stuff of many men’s fantasies, but this is real Andrew, very very real, if you cum now you will never feel what your new cage feels like, especially not what it feels like,….or not feel like” smirks ” while it fucks me”

“do you accept my present Andrew”

I wanted to cum so badly, Mistress kept stroking her cock waiting for my answer

“Mistress I would love to feel what your new creation feels like on my penis, how could I ever say no to such a beautiful intoxicating caring women.”

Mistress slowed her stroking but kept is up as she stood and kissed me on the lips.

“thank you my love, I was hoping with all my heart you would accept my gift…now I need to you assume your position on the blue lounge, its time to take your frustration away, I need your bottom up please, I am going to paddle your bottom until my cock is soft enough to put your new cage on. Tonight of course I will not be using my cock, it will be put away safely. The first night of our engagement will be tomorrow night however all this talk has made me very wet and swollen, once you are in your new cage you will be giving me an orgasm, won’t you enjoy that Andrew, because it will be with your mouth and I know that my nectar is your favorite of all things”

And so it was.

True to her word, mistress hung my key around my neck and also true to her word each night for the next 6 nights we made love.

Each orgasm mistress had in the run up to the following Wednesday seemed to grow in intensity.

I was feeling anxious on Wednesday, I loved the relationship we had, I loved the way we made love. I loved the feeling of devotion I had for mistress and I knew it was at least in a large part because of the way in which she controlled her cock. Of course we were normal people as well. We had a good days and we had our shit days but this paradigm was the foundation, I would feel naked if I wasn’t wearing a chastity cage, but I also loved the feeling of mistress’s bare cunt on my penis, now I was about to sacrifice this sensation for ever. Was I really prepared to do that?

Was I equally prepared to walk away from the woman that I loved more than I had ever loved before?

Why would Mistress want me to do this for her? It seemed cruel, and yet, it wasn’t, we shared the same fascination with male cock control. I knew I was happy in our relationship and it had been some time since Mistress had allowed me to penetrate her with just the cum cap in place. I knew she could and would still give me an orgasm with the theragun and I would any day regardless of how long I had been denied taste mistress in preference to being allowed to penetrate her. Was I really sacrificing that much if it made her happy? I loved the way it just turned her on, the denial of me made her hot. But what if once this was done she no longer had anything to look forward too, what more could I give her to make her hot and wet.

“you look deep in thought Andrew” Mistress interrupted my stupor

And she took my breath away, the low afternoon sun was shining through a window behind her, her semi transparent clothing revealing her heavenly shape, I could make out almost everything from her erect nipples to the gap between her thighs….the sun created a halo about her head

“I am glad to see your key is around your neck and that you have remained there for these past 6 nights, are you having a doubt Andrew my love” As she approached me stoked the side of my face….and nibbled my ear.

Well the sight of mistress had dissolved those moments of doubt , I could barely breath from the intoxication that I was feeling drinking her. I knew she had me.

“Mistress its only that I will miss the feeling of my skin against yours, but you know there are other parts of me that will continue to relish in savoring all of your beauty, your taste and your scent.”

Mistress leaned in and spoke close enough to me that I was breathing her breath as she exhaled and commanded me.

“come with me now Andrew, it is time for you to become my husband”

We made love with her new cock for the 7th time on a Wednesday night.

I used my mouth at first, there was no need to arouse mistress she was already wet and swollen, knowing how horny she was made her cock hard within the confines of its cage and sheath. It was a pleasant feeling being entrapped. Her cock could not move within its cage or sheath. It fit me like a tight unyielding glove.

I knew from the last 6 nights because mistress had not milked me for so long just the rigidity of her cock and the pressure transferred to my prostate during thrusting it would not take a whole lot to get me over the edge, indeed this was one of the reasons that mistress kept me milked was to make sure I couldn’t cum while she used her encased cock.

We fucked like a normal couple, mistress opened her legs wide for me and wrapped her legs around using her heals to push on my bottom, we looked at each other face to face….into each other eyes breathing each other as I thrust mistress also thrust back to me, we moved in unison.

It wasn’t long….

Till I felt it.

A tingly warm feeling in the tip of my penis, slight at first, I wondered if this was it.

Quietly building…

Maybe not so quietly

“oh my god” I gasp.

“Andrew is it happening? Can you feel something?”

“omg yes” I gasped again as the intensity of it increased

Mistress increased her thrusting…and clasped her legs legs tightly around me as if she was frightened I would stop, she hungrily thrust against her cock.

“Andrew oh omg come for me my darling husband, I can feel it coming as I am”

There was nothing I could do to prevent it, I felt it build, triggered by the reaction that would seal my penis forever inside of its titanium container. Knowing this made it the most explosive orgasm I could ever remember having.

Spent we lay there, I cradled mistress from behind, and she held my hand…

“Thank you my love, that was the best wedding present a man could give to a woman.”

The feeling inside my penis subsided, I knew what had happened, I knew it was done.

I wondered what the future would bring.

***The end***

Epilogue may be a while …it will be set in their twilight years.

14. Pdw1234pdw

Pdw1234pdw Member

Local Time:
    My God, so ingenious. this is a wonderful story which I enjoyed very much. I'm curious if now the final moment had arrived, how they will keep up the tension of the marriage. Mistress should be very respectful towards somebody giving such a once-in-a-lifetime present, but I'm curious how you view this future. As you also had a innovative view on chastity, i'm sure you will surprise us one last time. Thank you!

attistoC and cogman like this.
  15. Chaste Nole

Chaste Nole Long term member

Florida
    Local Time:
    10:38 PM
    Truly awesome and imaginative story series!

cogman likes this.
  16. Chaste J.

Chaste J. Long term member

Local Time:
    Still eagerly awaiting the final instalment! :pray:

17. jehuty

jehuty submissive sissy

IT
    Moscow, Russia
    Local Time:
    5:38 AM
    Please tell me if you could draw or sketch what a sperm suction tube looks like?

18. Pdw1234pdw

Pdw1234pdw Member

Local Time:
    Hi @cogman, i would love to know how this relationship evolved during the years, after this wonderful wedding present.

cogman and attistoC like this.
  19. bratty-boi

bratty-boi Member

Artist
    Canada
    Local Time:
    8:38 PM
    So glad I came across this story now so I could read it in it's entirety, minus the epilogue of course which I honestly can't wait for. One of the steamiest, well written chastity stories I've ever read. Loved everything about it, thank you for sharing and looking forward to anything more you decide to write

cogman and attistoC like this.
  20. cogman

cogman Long term member

Business owner
    Australia - Sydney
    Local Time:
    My partner (and Mistress) is going through a tough time right now, I am kind of waiting till I am back in my belt and well and truly wound up before I write the epilogue. It won't be too much longer...but thank you for your very kind words :)

I know what is going to be in it...but trust me one gets more creative when they are locked up lol :) Mistress has been lately threatening me with the belt as well as a whole raft of other things....its only a matter of time, plus she wants to read this story as well....

Chaste J. and bratty-boi like this.
  21. bratty-boi

bratty-boi Member

Artist
    Canada
    Local Time:
    8:38 PM
    You're welcome ❤ I'm sorry to hear your Mistress is going through a tough time, I'm certain when she does give this a read she'll enjoy it!

22. Pdw1234pdw

Pdw1234pdw Member

Local Time:
    Also thank you from my side for your answer. I do hope everything will be back on track for your Mistress a soon as possible. I can't wait to read the epilogue but i will, certainly :) All the best.

23. cogman

cogman Long term member

Business owner
    Australia - Sydney
    Local Time:
    ***Final Epilogue***

Andrew and his Goddess were an exceptional couple with an exceptional friendship throughout their life together, there were no secrets between either of them and Andrew knew he could tell his mistress anything and his goddess know she could tell Andrew anything.

Like all long term relationships they can ebb and flow but one thing could never change, that Andrew was permanently enamoured to his goddess, something that Mistress never allowed Andrew to forget.

Having the cage permanently affixed to the end of his penis was not the end of their sex life. It was just transformed. Since there was absolutely no way the cage could be removed, even if their relationship took a wrong turn then Andrew would certainly be in a predicament to find another special Mistress like Goddess. Either that or Andrew would have to find an exceptionally good surgeon.

It was an ideal relationship. Goddess never allowed Andrew to feel locked and forgotten, she was forever reminding Andrew of his locked state, even if it was a simple gesture, a random touch of his cage, a comment about how long it had it been since he had managed to spurt. Thankfully Goddess never really tired of having her pussy worshipped and Andrew was given the privilege often, his appendage was not so lucky and this was saved for special occasions where at times Andrew was still able to climax from what was almost normal love making. This could only ever occur after a long period of absolute denial, that is no milking of any sort, time enough for Andrews loins to fill. Mistress would enjoy this time quite relentlessly making Andrew even more aroused by deliberately being demure, giving him special glimpses and of course allowing him to taste his Goddess’s essence.

Andrew and his goddess were a great couple too and not only in a sexual sense, Andrew and his goddess were great friends. They enjoyed each other’s company and enjoyed long walks together, travelled, all the things that happy couples do together. For the most part they were intellectual equals, while they both had different tastes, interests in things and expertise they complimented each other and recognised their strengths and weaknesses. Even if Mistress did take great joy in reminding Andrew of his achilleas heal, and was certainly prepared to choose to exercise it.

Mistress was conscious how important it was to keep Andrew focused on her womanly power she held over him and was completely unashamed by her feminine power. It was her right as a woman to wield it over her life partner and Andrew loved that Mistress openly used his physical yearning to encourage Andrew to do her bidding. If Andrew were asked to do something that Mistress knew he didn’t want to do, all she had to do, no matter how minute it was, even if it was a just glance down to his crotch Andrew would be instantly compliant. One of her many favourites was to make Andrew eat things that she knew he didn’t like…sometimes it was food like Brussel sprouts, or his own cum, whatever it was Mistress took pleasure throughout their life together in coercing Andrew into consumption of things that he most certainly would not otherwise. Completely harmless fun and yet part of their dynamic use of feminine power.

Wednesday nights where Andrew sat under the table and had a full view of mistress while she fed him her scraps was a ritual, one that if there was a reason it could not occur, Andrew felt considerable loss. Even though for the most part all he was permitted to do was look and admire what was between her legs, it was one of those simple privileges that Andrew valued the most. Even though Andrew had given his goddess the gift of absolute power over his penis. Andrew knew this was a very special gift that his goddess would give to no other, and it made him feel loved and very very special. Andrew would never know what he would be fed, but one thing was certain, he had to consume whatever was offered. Most of the time thankfully it was food he liked and mistress was merciful….funny enough Andrewwould sense when he was going to be coerced…Mistress aura would change and she would become excited as it was something she enjoyed doing.

Of course life is no milk and honey, and there were plenty of times Andrew found himself being disciplined or shall we say behaviour corrected, Andrew never MEANT to piss Mistress off, but we as men know we always manage to find a way, even if it is with no ill intent. Usually we don’t even understand why or what we have done until we try and put ourselves in their position. Even then, it can take some convincing to see the error of our ways.

Andrew and Goddess did practice maintenance discipline about once a week usually on a Sunday night. For the most part Andrew was expected to be ready on the bed with his naked bum up high waiting for his Goddess to immerge from her shower. If Andrew had done something to displease during the week or sometimes just at her whim, Andrew would receive an additional instruction, “please secure yourself Andrew”. Andrew had an arrangement of bindings that were hidden from view that could be quickly deployed so that once he has secured himself, the final binding being the way of a slip knot, only Mistress could release him once secured. Andrew would have to endure whatever it was she had in mind, no escape until the slip knot was loosened and he was released.

Andrew had a bean bag that kept his bum up high and the bindings kept his legs apart and hands held forward. Mistress would be presented with bottom, with bright metal band around her balls, bent over a bean bag with open access to whatever machinations Mistress would decide. Most of the times if Andrew was secured, it would not be a truly enjoyable experience, sometimes Andrew would wonder what he had done. Sometimes he would be surprised by mistress instead of giving him discipline, sometimes she would force him to cum in his cage using a wand vibrator or the theragun. Just when Godess sensed that Andrew was approaching a climax she would finish it with strong painful wacks of the paddle and it would be over. Is Andrew was allowed a orgasm it would be most probably be ruined and this was one of the worst punishments of all.

Strangely Andrew was never really sure what he preferred, the pain of the paddle, or being forced to cum. Both in some ways were punishments. The paddle at least gave him a sense of relief while still feeling pumped and horny, while being forced to cum tended to leave him feeling flat knowing that it would be some time before his loins would be full again. In the end Andrew was grateful for the attention, and while he fantasised a lot about being secured, it wasn’t something that he usually actually enjoyed other than the fact Mistress seemed to take much glee from the activity. This on its own was enough for Andrew to look forward to Sunday nights. For whatever may come.

As they became older, these types of activities diminished although the dynamic held strong and true. Andrew and his mistress were just simply content being in each other’s company.

As it turned out Andrew and his Goddess entered into their 70s , they were laying in bed one night…

Andrew’s Birthday was just around the corner.

Mistress was spooning Andrew from behind, as she did, she quite often cradled her caged cock in her hand as they drifted off to sleep, sometimes she would gently tease it or give it a painful squeeze in play.

As they lay there, not quite ready for sleep…..

“Andrew?”

“mmmmpfff?” but something in the way Mistress had said his name instantly brought me to my senses and a state of alert….it was a tone of voice where I knew something was coming but I had no idea what.

“do you remember way back when we first spoke on the phone, that very first night?”

“yes darling of course…even though I was a bit out of it at the time I still remember every word …I think” Now I felt a bit of anxiety

“yes I know that you were a quite a bit stoned and whatever else at the time, you were quite the talker” and mistress gave a little giggle and a light squeeze to her package.

“Do you remember that you told me about your castration fantasies, that maybe when we were old that we should play it out?….”

GROAN….omg and there is was…I knew something was coming but …jezz…and even though it had probably been months since I had even tried to get hard I could feel the blood rushing to my penis….what a crazy fucked up brain I had.

“you know you are 75 next week….and I might know someone, its not like we really use your penis any more although I still enjoy your mouth once in a while” she said mischievously

Of course she did Goddess ALWAYS knew SOMEONE…and my penis continued to grow…such that I had given myself away.

Mistress giggled as she squeezed my now very firm package. I didn’t have to say anything

“Oh Andrew my love, it does seem that you may have one last gift to give, now I think I feel like an orgasm, and I will require you to assist”

What IS a man to do?

The End.

24. Pdw1234pdw

Pdw1234pdw Member

Local Time:
    This was such a wonderful story!!! I really enjoyed it tremendously! Thanks for posting the Epilogue. Romantic.

cogman likes this.
  25. lockmeup4life

lockmeup4life Long term member

Cali
    Local Time:
    7:38 PM
    Great story!! I finally finished it. Good epilogue. I think the last chapter you could have added a little more at the end. It seemed to end abruptly….. but overall, bravo. You should sell this as a book

cogman likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice