Last day in freedom for 20 weeks

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by uniquerubique, Jan 3, 2021.

1. uniquerubique

uniquerubique Member

Northern Europe
    Local Time:
    2:19 AM
    We are completely new to all this. My wife has been complaining about my weight lately. I’m 98kg and should probably weigh around 70-75kg. I haven’t really found the motivation to loose weight until I stumbled across a weight loss program involving chastity(!!). I was instantly hooked and read everything I could come a cross.
    The idea is to:
    * weigh me in, lock me up and hide away the key
    * set up an achievable weight goal (20kgs over 20 weeks)
    * Friday night would be naked Weigh-in sessions where my wife(without telling me my actual weight) would log my progress.
    * Matching a weekly goal would be rewarded with an orgasm, but most importantly; any failure would result in a ruined orgasm followed by a long cold shower.

I’d be allowed out every week for the reward/punishment and a brief wash up and then locked up again.

I had been thinking about the idea for a few weeks before I told my (very vanilla) wife. It took some time to convince her. Her first comment was that we could follow the weight loss plan without the cage and without punishments - only special rewards. While that was extremely nice if her - Insisted that it was crucial for me to be locked up so that I had a constant reminder of what was on stake and for me to be able to fully focus on the goal. .... and she bought it! :)

I have told her that, since I will be thinking about this all the time, she needs to think about it as well. She is such a kind soul, but I have told her that if she wants something to be done (buying groceries, wash clothes or whatever) and I drag my feet or tells her: “No”, she now has leverage to use this whole system to her advantage.
    Since she holds the key, she has all the power to change the rules. “Not doing your chores?” - add 0,5kg to the weekly goal to make it harder to pass. “Not feeling like handing out a reward on Weigh-in day?” - Fine, The key holder is in charge and can do whatever she wants.

She has promised to take the reward/punishment seriously, but it seems as she feels very awkward about taking charge and bending the rules like a true master. I can only hope that she grows in to the role.
    The last few nights gave been a bit frustrating as she has actually trained to make ruined orgasms on me.. and she is unfortunately getting really good at them.

It seems as I am in a different position to many other here. I have promised that if she takes the master role 100% seriously for all 20 weeks, that I will join her in taking Salsa courses this summer. Of course I hope I will be commanded to take them and do the dancing while wearing a CB-6000s

Please get back to me with advice on how I could make my angel to grow some horns

// Unique

Note: I’m not sure if I’m alone in this, but I get a long lasting and unbearable pain if I get teased for a very long time without coming so my Wife refused to go through with punishments unless it resulted in a release of some sort hence the Ruined orgasm thing (which was bee to me actually - I told you I was new to all this)

Iron78 and TheKeyIsMine like this.
  2. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    1:19 AM
    Hi there and welcome to the mansion!

uniquerubique likes this.
  3. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    8:19 PM
    Welcome to our community. I hope it works for you and that you enjoy being here.

4. King Hippo

King Hippo Long term member

New Jersey
    Local Time:
    8:19 PM
    Greetings Traveler! Welcome to The Mansion!!!

I ounce fought a little guy who did a lot of running behind a bike... wasn't my style, but it might work for you.

5. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    1:19 AM
    Good luck with it. There have been a few discussions about this over the years. I'm sure it can be successful.

6. uniquerubique

uniquerubique Member

Northern Europe
    Local Time:
    Thanks! I'm convinced it will work. I'm thinking that I will come back and report the weekly progress in a new thread. I'm not sure which forum I should pick though.

7. uniquerubique

uniquerubique Member

Northern Europe
    Local Time:
    I'm trying to understand what you mean by "fighting a little guy running behind a bike" :D English is not my first language so I think I'm missing some analogy or something! haha!

8. uniquerubique

uniquerubique Member

Northern Europe
    Local Time:
    Oh wait! I just NOW got the reference! Ha ha! Punch out was one of my favourite games as a kid!

King Hippo likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice