Chinese knock off of Fancy Steel Sissy Belt. Better than original

Discussion in 'Full Belts' started by SissyMaid4U, Apr 10, 2019.

1. Tigerkralle

Tigerkralle Member

Local Time:
    1:05 PM
    Which model did you bought right now? It's the model at middle of chastitycuckold's photo above? If no, could you please post a link?

My question to all of these belts: is there an option for not moving your testicles inside? Causes they buises on your skin there?

2. Tigerkralle

Tigerkralle Member

Local Time:
    So, I've bought this now:
    https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005001893405381.html
    Reasonse the open end of the tube for hygiene and more comfort for my balls. Coincidently I think it protects against move aside the tube if the cables are not too taut. Too bad the are no other (smaller) tubes available. A little bit shorter and smaller diameter would be nice. ;-)

Guest 3972 likes this.
  3. chastitycuckold

chastitycuckold Senior Member

whip Maker...Flogger Maker
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    12:05 PM
    Everyone is different but for myself I am struggling to find fault with this belt....two more on the way with different fronts..... 3d394f4c-16e2-41ff-b445-50220e124b4d.JPG 469daad9-0b31-41a4-bf27-c0608559b57c.jpg 632338DC-A258-43F2-8B8A-7B3F435D7AE8.JPG 327dfd43-592e-4699-9f79-34380546e643.jpg C8DF46D5-BC8C-4777-8961-C8EB933B2B65.JPG IMG_6101.JPG IMG_6094.jpg

Alan101, frustr8ed, MissyB and 3 others like this.
  4. Slanador

Slanador Member

Local Time:
    I just got this model : https://nl.aliexpress.com/item/1005001495396282.html the last one, with the urethral plug.

Plug does not go in too deeply, not to worry. But the problem I had the first attempt to pee, is that only a little bit goes into the plug, and most of it just "leaks out" skipping the hollow plug, resulting in a literal pool of pee inside the penis tube (chastity tube). Then when you take off the belt, you can literally empty the tube into the toilet..... not ideal? Any tips?

5. keywestrubberdoll

Local Time:
    7:05 AM
    Perhaps drill some small holes in the end of tube so it can drain out

6. Tigerkralle

Tigerkralle Member

Local Time:
    You could buy another one with shorter tube. At some shops you can ask to modify the length of the tube, so it's shorter then your penis. Then the end lays exacly at the opening hole and nothing run into the tube.

Because that, I've bought now a model with an open end. ;-)

7. Slanador

Slanador Member

Local Time:
    Actually I discovered two things
    - the tube actually retreated somewhat from my dick and folded over inside the tube, so no pee could go through the tube... I guess I need some trick to avoid this, probably caused by my dick being very short and then normal walking around already results in the tube being pushed out of my urethra and then folding :/
    - the metal "end" of the tube actually slipped out of it :/ you'd expect it to be glued inside the tube very well, but a bit of hot water (for cleaning) and probably some present lube? cause the metal end to pop out really easily... not sure what to do about this, advice?

PaddedArtsy Fartsy likes this.
  8. castmenow

castmenow Junior Member

Local Time:
    If the tube is silicone then I am not sure what you can do to glue the metal end in, there is very little that adheres to silicone. The only glue I have come across is Sil-Poxy and it is quite expensive, I have no experience with using it.

9. AliR

AliR Member

Local Time:
    Does anyone know a compatible padlock with this belt? I would like to replace this with a better model. Thanks

10. PussyBytch

PussyBytch Active member

Engineer/Project Manager/Maid
    Catskills
    Local Time:
    8:05 AM
    Do you know of any shops that can offer a smaller diameter tube? Where have you seen customization available?

11. Anonoman

Anonoman Long term member

Local Time:
    @chastitycuckold May I ask what you do with your testicles? Is there space in the cage?

12. Sissy_Denise

Sissy_Denise Active Sissylander

Local Time:
    @Anonoman I have that one too, mine fit, but they are smallish. :oops: I had 2 problems with it, The "basket" is a little wide and rubs my thighs as well as making it hard to cross my legs. The hole for fun or #2 business does not line up well. I am going to do some mods to it and my sissy belt. Both will require some work.

Guest 3972 and Anonoman like this.
  13. PussyBytch

PussyBytch Active member

Catskills
    Local Time:
    There is room, sort of. I have both an open cage style basket and a full plate shield style. There is almost enough room in the full plate, but like @Sissy_Denise mentions, it makes it hard to cross your legs. The cage one fits everything at first but then after a couple days skin starts to pop through the cage and gets pinched which can be painful.

I would love to find a seller that would do a smaller tube. I find the tube too wide for me. If it was smaller not only would it fit more snugly it would leave more room for testes.

McSlavey and Guest 3972 like this.
  14. Tigerkralle

Tigerkralle Member

Local Time:
    No, it's not possible to change the diameter, they can modify the length only. I think it's a construction kit: tube, end-part (full or grid), balls-part and so on.

15. chastitycuckold

chastitycuckold Senior Member

whip Maker...Flogger Maker
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    @Anonoman

Yes very much so, mine are not especially small either, the cage itself is really comfortable the only place I got any kind of rubbing is where the cable sits under my belly, it made me a little sore as it pulled the hairs out, and then where the cable joins the cage at the bottom, both were an easy fix with a bit of shaving and a twice a day application of Tattoists vaseline sometimes known as white vaseline....

We are all different so I think the real truth is this one is as near perfect for me as I have ever found, I am so impressed with it the BehindBars belt that landed at the same time remains tried on for size and adjusted and then left on the side, I have two near the same belts on the way slightly different fronts...

If they are just as good and I have no reason to think they won'y be then I will give them to a kink friendly engineer I work with in my day job and get them tweaked to perfection.....not that they are not good as they are but any belt no matter who makes it could always be a little better and you never discover this till you bought one and tried it for a few weeks.....I'm very lucky to work in the fetish industry so getting and small forboiles sorted will be an easy task....hope that helps?

Sissy_Denise, Guest 3972 and Anonoman like this.
  16. PussyBytch

PussyBytch Active member

Catskills
    Local Time:
    So, I have two of these belts; a full shield one and a cage style shield. The full shield is a little bit too wide, can't cross legs and sometimes it rubs a little. The cage style is a better fit but sometimes the skin of my scrotum sort of pops out and then it gets pinched between the cage and my panties. has anyone else had this problem? What do you do about it? My Mistress really wants to use the cage one because she doesn't want to be unlocking me every week for a cleaning. That's the advantage to a ball trap device. I have had the Watchful Mistress on for four months now and it hasn't been removed at all for any reason. She would like similar performance in a more secure belt style.

Guest 3972 likes this.
  17. The machinist

The machinist New member

Local Time:
    5:05 AM
    Hi,

Can anyone tell me the diameter of the steel tubing for (any) of these belts? May be able to fab up some custom anal rings, and more, time permitting.

These belts are at least a month out from china...

Thanks

Guest 3972 likes this.
  18. LockedUpL

LockedUpL Active member

Local Time:
    I have one due to arrive any day now. I'll post once its here and happily answer any questions.

Guest 3972 and Anonoman like this.
  19. Lucy

Lucy Lucy X

UK, East Midlands
    Local Time:
    All very interesting, I have the design similar to the fancy steel, my biggest issue is that the part that holds the welds onto the front shield protrudes wider than the front shield causing discomfort on the thighs but the other version on here looks very interesting. I also have a behind bars belt with the sissy front but find it very visible under clothes so I am searching.. Still..
    Hugs Lucy, not Mistress

Guest 3972 and sissy_connie like this.
  20. Guest 3972

Guest 3972 Long term member

Local Time:
    Using chastitycuckold photo hope that cool with you.

Would it ok cut the (fins) off left & right of middle part of belt.

Would the tube still be connected to belt it would the belt fall apart?
    Don't seem to be small belts need one not so large tube.

[​IMG]

21. Sissy_Denise

Sissy_Denise Active Sissylander

Local Time:
    @Ring45 the tube is welded to the center. I am reasonable sure that the belt will survive without the "basket". I am considering a similar mod to mine except I do not plan to remove the cage. I am going to try cutting the inner connecting bars and squeezing the basket to a smaller width with a vice. I plan to use some electrical shrink tube added before squeezing it closed to cover the now pinch point/sharp edge. The tube is about 1.25 inch un diameter. Hope this helps. Feel free to message me with any questions.

John and Guest 3972 like this.
  22. Guest 3972

Local Time:
    Be good idea heat up the basket before bending, my concern is will the welds still hold.

Your plan sounds good.
    We need a welder

Squeezing the basket will make it stand out more from body, I want flat as possible.

23. Guest 3972

Local Time:
    Thinking on the tube could try some plastic plumbers pipe cut to size of ring glue in top of tube.

Can't think of name but there a modelling clay/plastic make into sharp then sets hard fit that too of tube.

A bit Bluepeter.

24. The machinist

The machinist New member

Local Time:
    5:05 AM
    If its stainless steel, then I wouldn't heat it. It would discolor and potentially weaken it.

The tubing is 1/4" diameter? Referring to the tubing used for the cable.

Guest 3972 likes this.
  25. Guest 3972

Local Time:
    Thanks The machinist unable to edit my post.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice