It’s been a while, but finally.....

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Andylocked, Dec 22, 2020.

Tags:
Random Thread
  1. Andylocked

Andylocked Long term member

Consultant
    Netherlands
    Local Time:
    10:22 PM
    Hi all
    After a long time out, my wife is FINALLY on board with me being locked up.
    It’s been quite a year... my wife has been suffering not the best of health, acid reflux, so by the end of the day, she has not been in the mood... we have gone a few months with no sexual activity whatsoever. I on the other hand have been working from home for 8 months, and to be honest, have got into the habit of wanking myself daily. Even to the point of being late for online meetings as I was simply enjoying myself too much.
    I ended up coming clean, so to speak, to my wife, who immediately said, “cage him!”. That was 28 days ago. We actually stopped and discussed things and she has of course noticed how my behavior has improved, and I am doing more around the house and finding more time to help her with our 5 year old daughter. She loves it. But she said she promised to let him out before Christmas... as she found it a bit sad for me to have him locked up for so long.
    I was finally honest with her and stated about how I have improved in everything... and she agreed.. so I simply said, so why would you want that to change? She asked what I meant, so I said, “why unlock him?”... the point of all this is that the cage can enhance a marriage.. she is getting more strokes and early morning body rubs - better morning as the reflux has calmed down - She has more time for her own things during the day as I help more around the house and with daughter... she said she is loving it. So when I explained that many many marriages are enhanced by this simple cage & that I am kept in a near constant state of horny frustration BUT it’s a wonderful feeling and if SHE is happy with how I am being. That PLUS the fact I am not pestering her for sex especially as she doesn’t feel great, then it’s a total win win. I wake her up with gentle back rubs in the morning which she is finding delicious and 4 times now she has let me give her oral..
    But now she has finally accepted that the cage is a good thing and NOT some weird BDSM kink. And she accepts that I was a serial masturbator and that I am now going to wear it for the long term - Regarding Christmas, she says she doesn’t want me to have a cum, but she will consider letting him out for an ass, ball and cock oiling... IF she is in the mood... so.. I am back in the cage and my wife is on board at last & understands more about male chastity and the positive impact it can have! And I extremely bloody happy!

Jblocked, tecolote, fkfk and 10 others like this.
  2. Jinkyu

Jinkyu Long term member

Seattle area
    Local Time:
    2:22 PM
    these too lines made me giggle. congrats on the progress!

Andylocked likes this.
  3. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    5:22 PM
    What a wonderful holiday surprise. Glad it is working for you and wife sees benefits too. Good luck and enjoy.

Andylocked likes this.
  4. Andylocked

Consultant
    Netherlands
    Local Time:
    Thank you so much... I just know this is right for us now - we had some major problems a couple of years ago (when I heavy handedly tried to persuade my wife of the benefits), mainly thanks to my over enthusiasm and my wife not really understanding. Everything seems right this time around and I am so much more aware of her needs now rather than my own. I’ve been a selfish pig most of my life unfortunately - At 57, I still have time to change things around for the better!

Rectrix, tvalex, 296512741 and 4 others like this.
  5. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    9:22 PM
    Well done. Good luck to you both

Andylocked likes this.
  6. Andylocked

Consultant
    Netherlands
    Local Time:
    Thank you!

7. debbie jones

debbie jones Long term member

retired
    Shrewsbury shropshire uk
    Local Time:

totaly agree with you not wanting to be let out to cum
    i hope i never cum again

Andylocked likes this.
  8. Guest 2684

Guest 2684 Long term member

Local Time:
    4:22 PM
    I truly hope this time it works for you happy wife happy life

Be care what you wish for I have been locked since March due to my own Masterbation problem I am currently well over 100days with no release of any kind.

Andylocked likes this.
  9. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:

That's a wonderful thing to hear @Andylocked ! So many husbands, including me, have been or are in the same place, masturbating, not giving their marriage their full attention, taking their wives for granted. A chastity cage is win-win for her, and you're so lucky she's finally realized it. Happy New Year!

Andylocked likes this.
  10. Design is me

Design is me Long term member

Local Time:
    Glad to hear it is going well. Your experience almost exactly mirrors mine when it comes to the wife accepting the cage. I have been in it 24 / 7 for a couple of months now and only in the last 2 weeks has she taken the key. It takes a while but eventually they see the benefits. Enjoy the romance.

Rectrix and Andylocked like this.
  11. Andylocked

Consultant
    Netherlands
    Local Time:
    As an update, I am up to day 29 now - relatively short but considering I was a daily masturbator, quite something... As an aside, I had to go to the hospital last week for a check on a swollen knee... I apparently had to have an x-ray and I simply forgot I was even wearing the cage on my way to the hospital!!
    Near panic when the woman doing the X-ray said I had to strip to my underpants and socks.. with a not so subtle cage locked on.. she was bent down, eye level with my groin area adjusting my leg for the knee x-ray - am sure my heart was beating twice as fast with this scenario playing!!!
    Luckily, she either never noticed anything untoward or simply ignored it...
    I told my wife about this and she is now hoping they took an x-ray of my bits - she wants a printed copy!!!

she also said to me last night “I think it’s great that you forgot it was on... that simply means you and the cage are as one!... and I think that is great!”.... and then squeezed my squished ball and rolled over saying “good night darling... this is really good!!”.....
    That alone caused my trapped cock to leak and I took a little longer than normal to doze off!

Rectrix, dre8car, 296512741 and 2 others like this.
  12. Andylocked

Consultant
    Netherlands
    Local Time:
    ‘‘Twas the night before Christmas and all through the house
    Not a creature was stirring not even a mouse,
    My wife wanted a foot rub, to help her dry skin, so I complied and with skin cream, began to rub in.
    She found it so soothing and a wonderful treat, she stated for Christmas she would do something sweet.
    My eyes opened wide and I asked of her plan, “my darling, my sweetheart, are you saying I can?”
    “Oh no” she retorted, “don’t get carried away, I just thought it nice if you’re released for 1 day.
    A cage free day for your cock and your ball, but of course we enforce the no orgasm rule”.
    So I mentioned “that’s sweet but the cage holds no discomfort for me,
    Is there much point in allowing him free?”
    “At your parents on Christmas, I would naturally refrain, from jerking in secret, so what’s there to gain?”
    She accepted my answer and said “Let me see,
    “You are right, you’ll stay locked and the key stays with me.
    “In the morning however, I want something inside,
    something solid and firm and fantastic to ride.
    You still have some toys, so much bigger than you,
    as I don’t want your cock, then the strapon will do!
    I need bigger than you, in the cage you must stay,
    You will get a release, just not on Christmas Day.
    It’s going to be a fun morning!!!! Happy Christmas!

13. Andylocked

Consultant
    Netherlands
    Local Time:
    So.... it was 06.00 on Christmas morning and I was awake... so I gently started rubbing my wife’s back, which she loves - I carried this on for about 15 minutes whilst she gently awoke from her slumber...
    I whispered “Good morning Darling, happy Christmas...” She replied “Happy Christmas love, and don’t stop....” so I continued rubbing her back and stroked her breasts from behind, she continued making ‘the right noises’ and I felt the time was right to slip the strap on above my cage dick...I pressed my hands between her legs whilst her hand slipped under the strapon and she started stroking my ball and perineum - this was a first for a long time and it felt wonderful!! The fact that her hand was stroking over the cage and the ring behind my balls and she was feeling it properly is, for me a real sign of acceptance (see my previous comments regarding issues we had in the past). But I digress, it felt fantastic and just as soon as she started, we heard at 06.30, the shout from our 4 year old informing us at full voice that it’s Christmas Day!
    Timing.
    C’est la vie eh!! My wife just said “oh well, I think you were enjoying that too much anyway - you are on my side of the bed and I would prefer you leaked all over YOUR side... “...
    Better luck next time!

Bry248, Panda2010, Chaste J. and 3 others like this.
  14. tvalex

tvalex Long term member

Southern England
    Local Time:
    Seems to be going well. That's great for both of you.

Andylocked likes this.
  15. Andylocked

Consultant
    Netherlands
    Local Time:
    OMG! At 06.00 this morning I was awoken by my rather awake wife... stroking my leg and then gently stroking on and around my cage.... oh my... it turned out she needed something big and hard.... obviously, she didn’t want to unlock me, so she told me to get the next best thing... so there I was rummaging through my bedside drawer in the dark and managed to get the 8in strapon and a little bit of lube - not too much, not too little and there we had had it - she absolutely loved it and after about 15 minutes and a few orgasms later she was done. She felt how much leak I had produced - hardly surprising given how hot this was. I felt nothing but pre-cum emerging and that she said, how it should be.... phew!!! I need a cold shower now!! :)

Iron78, Panda2010 and Rectrix like this.
  16. Chaste J.

Chaste J. Long term member

Local Time:
    I do enjoy it so much when Mrs Chaste orders me to the get ready with the strapon, gets on top of me and rides until she's satisfied. Gets off and thanks me and just leaves me to clean up and put it away! I'm still absolutely gagging for it but she is satisfied, oh how wonderful!

Panda2010, Andylocked and Rectrix like this.
  17. Andylocked

Consultant
    Netherlands
    Local Time:
    There is something rather wonderful about it isn’t there!!! :)

18. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Congratulations on your progression! And good luck!

Andylocked likes this.
  19. Andylocked

Consultant
    Netherlands
    Local Time:
    Time for an update..
    Well, Today is day 44 locked. Which beats my record from last year which was 43 days. Last year was supposed to be 50 but we got a little carried away and my wife regretted letting me cum and was actually a little annoyed that I didn’t make it to 50. We argued a little during the days after that and my wife noted that my sweetness had gone.
    And to be honest, last year she didn’t really understand how the male psyche / chastity / orgasm denial worked. She is now on board - WAY more than last year. As I said before she currently has an acid reflux issue, and is not really up to full blown sex (or much else) by the end of the day.
    Because of this, I got into a daily masturbating habit whilst working from home upstairs. I ‘came clean to her’ back in November and she immediately said “Cage him!”.
    That was 44 days ago and the only pleasure I have been allowed has been the very occasional feel of her fingers down there, whilst remaining in the cage of course.
    Where are we now.
    Last night in bed, her reflux wasn’t great, so I offered to give her a hair/head massage which she says helps her relax & helps the acid feeling go back down. I was doing that and she had her eyes closed and was making her usual purring noises of enjoyment.
    After about 15 minutes I asked if she wanted a foot massage (she has some dry skin there) and she accepted - I LOVE doing this for her as I know she loves it.. So she sat upright in bed whilst I worked on her feet. She asked me “How is the leak?” in reference to the fact I usually leak a LOT of precum if she strokes my legs and buttocks. She hadn’t touched me at all, so I was honest and simply said, “He is being good at the moment, only a tiny amount of leak because you’re not holding my leg” (subtle?).
    She simply said “Oh.. ok”... the put her hand on my leg and I immediately felt a drop seep through my pee hole (such a feeling!!). She continued to stroke my butt which also gets the pre cum flowing. I was making those little noises associated with pleasure - you know how all that feels. Then her fingers started stroking up and down and over my butt hole... oh my God. It was hard to concentrate on her feet and she knew it!
    “FOCUS!!” She said.. “STAY FOCUSED otherwise I will move my hand away”
    “Sorry darling, it just feels so lovely what you are doing..”
    “CONCENTRATE ON MY PLEASURE..OK?”
    “Of course darling..”
    And I focused back onto her feet whilst my poor locked up cock was beading a string of precum. she was watching this from behind me and commented “You’ve leaked on the bed”
    “I know love.. but it’s on my side at least”
    “I can see.. and that’s good!”
    She thought that was more than enough pleasure for me and moved her hand away. I finished her feet and gave her the cream back.
    We snuggled together after I wiped my pre cum covered nub cage clean. I then mentioned to her how today equalled last years record of 43 days.
    and even though I had rubbed her hair and feet, she simply said, “That’s nothing really is it. You were so damned bad last year, you’re not coming out until Valentine’s Day at the earliest!”
    I stated that Valentine’s Day would be 80 days locked... which is a helluva long time!
    “Are you complaining?”
    “No love, just stating a fact..”
    “You KEEP mentioning Valentine’s Day and to be honest, you seem to be more focused on THAT then concentrating on me, which I’m sorry, is not good!. I’m thinking about extending your release to 100 days now by the way. It’s not like you’ll never cum again, but I still don’t think you’ve leant your lesson regarding your incessant wanking!”
    “But 100 days takes us into April”... I moaned
    “Yes... good isn’t it?”..
    “Well... no, not for me”
    “Why are you ALWAYS complaining! This isn’t about YOU... it’s about what I want, OK!?!!!”
    “And because you are so sweet at the moment, I might even consider not letting you out until my reflux is fixed... we have a strapon and I don’t like the dip in mood you have after cumming, so be prepared, the cage might end up staying on a long time.”
    “Yes love” I said rather meekly....
    And I felt so much love for her at that moment. She is really getting into this now - scarily well!
    Lastly and this really worried me, she asked “What is the record for wearing a cage - how long do some people go for?”
    She could always look this up I guessed so I was honest - “Well... some couples are into this very much and into permanent chastity”...
    She simply said “oh!.... interesting”.... and then said “sleep time.. Goodnight darling” and gave me a kiss before turning over... leaving me wondering... what a wife!!

Rectrix likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice