Becoming a true cuckold

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by analrubberboi, Dec 1, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. analrubberboi

analrubberboi New member

business owner
    Norfolk
    Local Time:
    1:27 AM
    #1 analrubberboi, Dec 1, 2020
    Last edited: Dec 1, 2020
    Screenshot 2020-12-01 at 06.39.35.png Screenshot 2020-12-01 at 06.39.06.png Nick and I have been friends for twenty years, close friends. We first met when both posted overseas over 20 years ago during which I was married to my first wife. Having gone on lots of boys holidays together we had got to know each other extremely well, including our interaction with women. Our sense of humor is always prevalent and our reliance and trust for each other an unspoken bond that is the foundation of our friendship.

Nick watched my first marriage disintegrate and was there to give solace and encouragement to me as his close friend, and was also there 20 years later to witness my marriage to J. A warm, generous and considerate woman, she fills me with love and happiness and helped me become a much better person, living authentically in everything that I do, including my sexuality.

Nick had visited us several times as we now live on different continents, but I am certain his recent visit was an experience that the three of us will not forget.

The house was full of my 4 close friends for our annual pilgrimage to a sporting event, a house dominated by men looking to enjoy a weekend of drinking, our long standing friendships whilst watching our favorite sport. On the first night together we all attended a black tie Gala Dinner. That night was also the beginning of something I had not even considered!

Well into the evening, but whilst still sober, Nick, J and I were standing out side enjoying a cigar and chatting. J was dressed in a beautiful backless dress; sexy high-heeled shoes and her blond short hair and artistic tattoo made her stand out in the crowd. Indeed both men and women looked at her whenever she waked by. Finishing her cigar she returned to the Ballroom, leaving Nick and I to look on as she disappeared from view.

Without warning Nick spoke, “I would love to fuck your wife”, as he continued to look in her direction, even though she was by now out of sight. I turned and smiled at what I thought was a simple if crude complement.

I thought no more of it until the next morning when I woke to find my wife masturbating. I asked her what she was wanking about and she opened her eyes and said Nick! I already and instinctively knew her answer but was still shocked by it. I told her so, my erection both immediate and intense, blood throbbing instantly to my cock. Within moments I entered her and she told me how much she enjoyed him as a wonderfully warm person and would love to fuck him.

Later that day we were all back at the house after another wonderful night out. Nick and I were standing outside of the house enjoying a drink and smoke together, the noises of laughter and fun emanating from the house as we stood in silence.

Let me ask you a question Nick, one that needs a genuine and completely honest answer! Do you find my wife sexually attractive? “Yes”, replied Nick without hesitation, “but such a question deserves another, “Why do you ask me?”

I explained that my wife and I live an unconventional sexuality and that she found him very attractive and wanted to spend the night with him. He was receptive to the idea as I knew he would be but being the emotionally responsible friends that we are we discussed how it might affect our friendship and his relationship with my wife. Having made mutual assurances I went into the house to suggest J join Nick outside for “A chat!” They talked together, Nick a little nervous.

Everyone went to bed several hours later and J quickly but thoroughly prepared herself for her secret late night visit to Nick’s bedroom, feet from our own. Dressed in a very sexy transparent bra and knickers she kissed me before she left, leaving me alone to the pain of my cuckold angst of a very new and totally unexpected cuckold experience of my wife being fucked by my best friend.

During the next two hours I lay in bed, imaginary tears once running down my face as I knew it was now too late to stop her. I knew that he was inside her, enjoying my wife, her sexuality and her desires for him. I masturbated but this cuckold experience was very different from others as it was so very personal and humiliating. She was with him for exactly 1 hour and 52 minutes, every minute a painful eternity for me, and everyone a heavenly pleasure for her.

She entered the room and climbed on top of me and we made love. Her body was marked form his rough handling, her cunt and anus pleasured by his desire. I was in awe of their time together as she recounted it to me, soaking wet at the telling. I so loved her.

The next day was as we had hoped, Nick was respectful and to the casual observer nothing was amiss. But something was different. Nick had fucked my wife but yet I was both pleased and ashamed at my humiliation when he told me he had had a fantastic evening with her. He told me of his appreciation for her beautifully toned body and how he was astonished at her ability to express her needs to him physically as well as verbally. I knew and could sense there was a continued sexual tension between them.

J had told me they had had to be quiet, moving to the floor with the sheets and pillows as the bed had been too noisy. Nick had been rather dominant with her, physically imposing himself on her. J allowing such a thing was in my experience unusual as J was always the one in control, but she had let him take the lead in most respects. He had placed his hands around her neck and fucked and strangled her, intoxicating a feeling as I could possibly imagine. Within minutes he was fucking her anus and she was greedily pushing back, fingering her own anus when he cock was not in use, sucking on her fingers and forcing them into his mouth. Nick had also made her cum very quickly using his fingers and mouth as she instructed him how to pleasure her. I was in awe, it had taken me months to make her cum. I felt I must truly be a poor lover as she had not shown me such sexual greed and exploitation of her body in years. Indeed I had not been in her anus for over three years now. I must be a bad lover, and now compared to my friend, was I any less her man.

They had more than enjoyed themselves and I sensed that J wanted more, indeed we debated it during the day and as her cuckold I knew that ultimately I had very little choice, which was exactly as I genuinely wanted it although I fought it. A cuckold’s place is to serve his wife and fulfill her desires whatever and with whom ever she wished. I wished to be that cuckold husband…..to give her whatever she demanded of me however it effected me.

That night on returning home we all stayed up late, tired from the sun and long day drinking. Nick took a moment to speak to me alone during the evening socializing with our friends and told me he wanted to have J again that night. It seemed he wanted one more night of pleasuring my wife before he left early the next morning.

As we climbed into bed J was uncertain as she was concerned about how I felt. This was my moment to show her how much I loved her and wanted her to have the experiences she desired, including those with my best friend. I knew I had to be strong for her, reassuring her that it was OK, even though my heart was broken at the very thought and my needs as a man were being put very much in second place. Against ever grain of my emotions I encouraged her to go to him, telling her that Nick had told me he wanted her again. She slipped from our marital bed and was gone before I really had a chance to take it all in. “Don’t be long”, I asked, almost imploring her as she closed the door behind me.

They fucked again, this time it was more emotional, sensual and passionate. As J later told me, it was some, if not possibly the best sex, she had ever had. The restriction of making noise made their desires more intense and whilst they were only together for less than an hour I found myself in panic once again, leaving the house to smoke and masturbate quietly whilst passing their door to hear my friend taking my wife through gasps of breath and sounds of subdued movement. It was restricting, it was suffocating, it was extremely painful but most of all it was highly erotic and intoxicating.

When J came back to our room she found it empty and descended the stairs to find me. I was already on my way back upstairs and we meet wordlessly and kissed briefly but erotically before going back to our bedroom. Climbing on top of me once again I could feel once more the wetness of her woman hood. As I entered her she recounted how he had pleasured her, beyond anything I could have hoped to provide. I could smell him on her, and this only fueled my desire for her, made me impassioned and dedicated to showing her how much of a good man and husband I could be.

The hurt and the joy and the mixture of both that she had provided to me. have and always are intoxicating. I must always remember that her experiences are ultimately mine, and her pleasure is my only concern. I love my Hotwife completely, especially when she takes the opportunity to cuckold me with my best friend! I am in awe of my wife and love her so very deeply and from there my chastity journey began.

2. Thomas Gangman

Thomas Gangman Long term member

IT Consultant
    Northern New Jersey USA
    Local Time:
    9:27 PM
  3. Droog

Droog Long term member

Local Time:
    9:27 AM
    Great story, and well written!

4. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    Nice story,

5. Kylara

Kylara Happy feminized sub owned by Mistress PHEBUSA

Office work
    Belgium, Brussels
    Local Time:
    2:27 AM
    great story and welcome to tu cuck world, on my side I never feel ashamed of it but proud of having a so seductive wife that other men wants her.

Arti_Rao, Panda2010 and eunuch slave like this.
  6. herhubby

herhubby Active member

Oregon
    Local Time:
    6:27 PM
    Through all the cuckold emotions we cucks enjoy, at least I do, it's our drug of choice I think.
    Hearing our wives tells us what J told you is simply the root of my goal of sexual fulfillment for my wife. With all the emotions involved it was a true joy for me to hear my wife tell me the same several years ago.
    We've talked about adding a close friend whom she's attracted to but she's decided not to go there. Like you, if she did decide to I too would support them in any way I could.
    Really enjoyed reading about your experience. ;) The last paragraph, you nailed it.
    Cheers.

Arti_Rao likes this.
  7. herhubby

herhubby Active member

Oregon
    Local Time:
    Your wife is gorgeous!

8. Dr MBogo

Dr MBogo You heard the lady! In you go.....

Local Time:
    8:27 PM

This might be a good time to think about going into chastity yourself. Put yourself completely under her control, and it will likely become easier to accept that she needs and deserves a real man, rather than your tiny, locked cock. It might deepen your devotion to her.

9. SubSnuggler

SubSnuggler Owned by Mistress2and4you

USA
    Local Time:
    What an incredibly hot story! :love:

The next stop is to yield to your wife completely and let her lock your cock up. That's for her pleasure and hers only.

Kylara likes this.
  10. analrubberboi

analrubberboi New member

business owner
    Norfolk
    Local Time:
    Thank you, and I am glad you can relate to our / my experience. This happened back in 2014 and their relationship has blossomed into a love affair whilst I watch on the wings.

herhubby likes this.
  11. herhubby

herhubby Active member

Oregon
    Local Time:
    The first time my wife shared with me that the sex she just had was probably the best ever was in 2004. We've been in the lifestyle for over twenty years. ;-)
    Love to hear more of your experiences.

12. Open2njoy

Open2njoy Long term member

Local Time:
    What a beautiful experience. How and when did you make the transition from Hotwife/cuckold to being your wife’s cuckold in chastity?

13. Dr MBogo

Local Time:
    Really? That puts an interesting twist on it. And reminds me why I'm not completely sold on cuckolding, although my wife/KH and I have talked about it. If it's totally about sex, I can (almost) understand and accept the idea of my wife spending time with another man. If it's about love, then I'm not so sure. If you accept that, at what point does that relationship become primary and yours is over? I'm torn.

MrsBR_Saiph and homebody like this.
  14. MrsBR_Saiph

MrsBR_Saiph Hotwife & Keyholder
    Verified Female

Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    Now that they are in love would this then be more of a polyamorous relationship as opposed to a cuckold dynamic. I love the naughty thrill of being with another man but feelings are not what I want. I've also discovered it can get boring fast being with one bull all the time. I much prefer variety. Playing with a friend you have a preexisting relationship with also very much blurs the boundaries. It's a dangerous game my friend I hope all goes well for you.

15. Dr MBogo

Local Time:
    Yes! this is what I was meaning to say. Falling in love with someone other than a spouse is WAY different than just having sex with a Bull.

16. analrubberboi

analrubberboi New member

business owner
    Norfolk
    Local Time:
    We are all wired differently and for us this has been an enjoyable fulfilling journey. J and Nik see each other rarely, about twice a year on average (Nik lives in another country and visits us occasionally or J goes and meets him when he is on a business trip as he is married). No one wants to change their domestic arrangements but everyone. wants to enjoyment of a caring sexual relationship.

If you had told me years ago I would embrace and support this I would have said the same as you, but things change and what was once unthinkable becomes the normal.

herhubby likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice