Really secure chastity

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Mistress Max, Nov 28, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. Mistress Max

Verified Female

Local Time:
    5:36 AM
    A friend of mine suggested that a full chastity belt for my sub, he said it would be totally secure and make him feel really submissive as it is completely flat and would not see his little thing.
    Has anyone got any experience of these do they really work well and can they be worn for extended times, i want my sub to feel helpless and would concider the expence if they are recomended, there are cheap ones on ebay etc through to neosteel which are quite expensive. Any comments or suggestions welcomed. Thankyou.

2. LukeVallentine

LukeVallentine Long term member

EU
    Local Time:
    7:36 AM
    There's a section of the forum dedicated to full belts, ma'am.
    https://www.chastitymansion.com/forums/index.php?forums/full-belts.38/
    As far as I can tell, many people successfuliy wear them 24/7.

3. Pervy Waldo

Pervy Waldo New member

Local Time:
    10:36 PM
    “There is no chance, no destiny, no fate, that can circumvent, or hinder or control the firm resolve of a determined soul.”

― Ella Wheeler Wilcox

There are different devices that offer varying amounts of security. The most secure are the ones that use a PA piercing. Assuming he is willing. The piercing devices are impossible to pull out of. While I haven't had any experience with belts, I can say having the appropriately sized cage works best. When he is aroused and desperate, trying to get off by pulling out is difficult. He can however shake it till he cums.

If the problem is your sub cheating, it might be worth noting that many subs don't like going on forever without cumming. Routinly giving orgasms (at your discretion) can actually increase arousal and euphoria. Temporarily making your sub more desperate. This also help mitigate the difficulties of coping with being locked. It might be worth starting him without a cage and seeing how long he can go with out the restraint. Continue teasing at this time. When he breaks play off of that limit. Sometimes denying him till breaking point and other times surprising him with a ruin. You don't have to give him his keys or freedom to control him. It could be fun making him earn each orgasm with chores and personal favors. Many men may feel self conscious of admitting this vulnerability.

P.S.
    If you want to tease him, a vibrator on his cage will feel amazing. It will also mind fuck him as you don't need to take if off at all.

4. Avir shah

Avir shah Member

Local Time:
    9:36 AM
    I am locked in behindbarz chastity belt.
    I am locked 24/7 in behindbarz chastity belt. Its comfortable and you can wear it 24/7 long term. Belt is more secure for sure and better than the cage style.

5. Mistress Max

Verified Female

Local Time:
    That's good to know that you feel it is very secure, do you find it more emasculating and makes you more submissive than a normal cage?

6. Locked Unloaded

London, UK
    Local Time:
    I can see why people would choose the word emasculating but it might be helpful if I describe the way my behindbarz belt makes me feel in more detail.

Firstly, the full steel belt around my waist makes me feel more safe and secure. I know that this isn't coming off through any action I can take. No chastity device is completely inescapable but this is (probably?) the closest we can get. As a result, I get very strong feelings of "surrender" because I have no other choice.

Secondly, the cage that covers the ring and sheath completely hides my penis - I opted for the solid flat front cage. I can neither see nor touch it and, for me, that emphasises the belief that it is no longer mine. With a ball trap device you can still touch your balls and your penis (albeit through the cage) but not so with the full belt.

Also, with the shortest penis sheath there is no room to grow or shrink. So, even when I do get aroused, there is no change in the sensation of what is touching my penis - only a sense of "fullness". Again, this inability to apply any sensation to the penis that is no longer mine, is a very different experience to a ball trap or other cage.

Over time this feeling can grow so that I almost come to experience "the" penis as being "not a part of my body" anymore. This is perhaps what people are meaning by "emasculating"?

Thirdly, the behindbarz belt is a work of beauty. It frames and shapes my groin and butt in the same way that a good pair of panties does. I feel that I have dressed up for my KH rather than just slapped a "lock on my cock".

I hope that this helps and might encourage others to share their thoughts on differences in how each makes us feel.

7. Avir shah

Avir shah Member

Local Time:
    9:36 AM
    yes for sure

8. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Would love to try a full belt, but as others have mentioned the cost is very off putting. I’m fully secure in my iron maiden device, if I tried to pull out, I would be shredded!

ChasteBoi150 likes this.
  9. ChasteBoi150

ChasteBoi150 Active member

Attorney
    Tulsa
    Local Time:
    12:36 AM
    My concern would be exercise in the full belt. Are you able to do that?

10. King Hippo

King Hippo Long term member

New Jersey
    Local Time:
    1:36 AM
    I wouldn't worry about the price if you are going this route. It sounds like it is a huge part of your lifestyle.

11. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    I would likely try one of the cable type belts as a way to see if a belt would work for me. I like the styles where the curved metal shield totally hides my male genitals. My worries would be how effective cables would be around my waist. Who knows, maybe Santa will bring me one this year.

sissy veronique likes this.
  12. Tom Allen

Tom Allen Member

Southern New England
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I'm going to be "that guy" for a minute and ask if your sub lubes with you and if he is already accustomed to wearing a device.

Jumping into a full belt takes a lot of time to adapt to, and it helps to be handy in order to make fine adjustments. Also, if he is physically active, it may interfere with those activities.

Have you considered a device that needs a piercing to hold him in? That may give you what you need with less cost and an easier adjustment.

Peter Rabbit and homebody like this.
  13. Mistress Max

Verified Female

Local Time:
    Yes thats for your comment, the price should not come into it as it is about the lifestyle, an investment that would be worth every penny to ensure i get exactly what i want.

14. Mistress Max

Verified Female

Local Time:
    Yes he lives with me been caged for a long time now, i have considered the piercing but it takes a long time to heal so thought a full belt would be easier and almost 100% secure, he is active at work so this was my only concern that i would want him to be able to wear it at work and be comfortable, he is an engineer and very handy so adjustments would be no problem. If you have a good suggestion of a device that requires a piercing i may be interested and would consider this.

15. King Hippo

King Hippo Long term member

New Jersey
    Local Time:
    What you do device to buy or use, I think it is also important that it is visually pleasing to you and/or has functional uses that please you. Which ones LOOK the most appealing to you?

16. Mistress Max

Verified Female

Local Time:
    Only looked on neosteel so going to do some more research before making my final decision.

ChasteHubby2015 likes this.
  17. boo

boo Long term member

Local Time:
    in the forums Mean Bitch discussed the benefits of a full belt. She said the emasculation is very real as he can not even see his member. I've spent quite sometime locked, but i could always see and hope. I must believe a full belt would be life changing for sure. I always wore Lori devices they offer great security.

Headtrip, LukeVallentine and Danny15 like this.
  18. Xileh

Xileh Happily Serving

Local Time:
    A full belt, prevents you from teasing him without removing it. Casual teases are a very powerful tool for you to use and will keep him subby. Even in a ball-trap device, if you know your sub, you will know if he is cheating. It's pretty difficult to hide from an astute mistress. If he can't cheat, you cant punish. Learning not to cheat, builds the trust a mistress should require of all subs. If he can't be trusted, show him the door.

19. sissy_connie

sissy_connie Long term member

professional
    Local Time:
    There is definitely a connection between "chastity whether it be a belt of cage and emasculation or feminization"

20. lockmeup4life

lockmeup4life Long term member

Cali
    Local Time:
    By the time you will spend money on all kinds of chastity devices you could have bought a Neosteel that is the best out of all of them. Invest in Neosteel The Fun or The Arch and be done with it forever.....

21. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    Don't forget that the physchological effect of demanding chastity can be as powerful as the physical restraint of a cage, so don't forget to keep that aspect active in the quest for physical security.

subbyal98, taped2 and Danny15 like this.
  22. Thomas Gangman

Thomas Gangman Long term member

IT Consultant
    Northern New Jersey USA
    Local Time:
    I think chastity is chastity, the key thing is denying the male access to all of his functions and ability. Not being able to do what I want with my cock is loss of control and ownership. My wife controls all aspects of when and how it gets touched and when I have an orgasm. .she in many ways now owns me, I am at her mercy. Seeing the cage is that reminder and comfort is also important.

23. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    this is the main reason I would like to go full belt, so there is no bulge at all.

Danny15 likes this.
  24. ChasteHubby2015

ChasteHubby2015 Male Feminist

USA
    Local Time:
    I commend you for taking the security of his chastity so seriously!

RexVa and Chaste J. like this.
  25. Guest 8927

Guest 8927 Long term member

Local Time:
    11:36 PM
    It's certainly a deep commitment to ensuring this is secure and at your full control, which sums up the KH/Dominant Female part of the fantasy in its entirety for a submissive.

I am quite thankful to have found my Goddess who also has undertaken it with a very real edge, and an organic and true to life enjoyment of all that is involved. Being here and seeing how rare a trait that can be to find in a partner makes it seem all the more worthwhile.

Good luck in finding what you are looking for! The Neosteel is my sissy bucket list belt, for absolute certain.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice