Captured and Tethered by GodessX

Discussion in 'Member fiction' started by cogman, Nov 24, 2020.

1. cogman

cogman Long term member

Business owner
    Australia - Sydney
    Local Time:
    3:06 AM
    This story revolves around eventual permanent chastity using the tether spout device. The device is real because I use one. It is even more secure than a piercing and can not be removed without surgical intervention. If you want to see pictures of the spout see my gallery, although I have refined it and modified it now to be more practical comfortable and able to stay in there indefinitely. The guy that invented it did not really finish it very well so it has been altered and polished to fit me better.

PS I am sure there is a GodessX here somewhere, it is not intended to be directed at anyone here with due respect.

***Chapter 1***

I cant remember exactly when I became interested in chastity, it was years ago that I stumbled upon a website called orgasm denial. I have always had an insatiable sex drive as well as a chronic masturbator. I could easily orgasm up to 7 times in a day if time allowed even more.

When I stumbled upon this website I became fascinated with the prospect of being unable to touch myself or masturbate, to this day I don’t understand the wiring that makes one want to take away something that one clearly enjoys doing so much.

Of course self-denial is not all that fun, but at first that’s all I had, I became very inventive at self-locking myself using timing devices, I loved the feeling of augmented hornyness, one of my favourite activities to tease myself was to go to the gym, and use the step walker. I would be absolutely mesmerized by the skintight pants of women working out as my cock tried to get hard inside its tube.

Then finally when I was able to get out of my chastity tube and masturbate, all I could think about was being dominated by a women who would be in control of my orgasms, who would take away my ability to orgasm and that my only function would be to give her sexual pleasure in whatever form she chose to make it. The thought of such things produced the strongest orgasms I had ever experienced, and yet ironically the fantasy involved NOT orgasming. It just made no sense!! Plus I had been with submissive women before and I actually enjoyed teasing and playing the dominate male. I guess this means I am a switch but I failed to understand why this new discovery brought such a lot of mental energy to my fantasies and an intensity that I had never experienced before.

I was actually married during this time and, my wife was vaguely interested but it never really took hold, I began to participate in forums and share my increasing knowledge about the practice, in the end in frustration I sought to see a professional mistress. After a few emails we met in a coffee shop and she agreed to take the key to my chastity device for a period of one week while she teased me via email and sending pictures of herself. After I had been locked for 6 days I went to her parlor and I was tied in rope and humbled, made to kiss her boots, culminating in the removal of my chastity cage and being tied spreadeagled to a bed where by she attached a egg vibrator to my balls and sat on my face and instructed to lick. I think I lasted about 5 minutes before I blew my load all over my chest. It was my first experience of a hands free orgasm, and even the mistress was impressed that I had managed to cum with nothing but a egg attached to my balls. I genuinely believe she enjoyed the session because she was very swollen and wet, I don’t think I made her orgasm, this would have been the cream of the experience if she had but after all she is a professional. all this did to me was make me want this lifestyle even more.

Unfortunately, realistically while worth every cent I felt guilty about spending the money on self-gratification and it was at least another 8 months before I contacted her again and sent her my key in the mail. Once again a mesmerizing experience. That was the last time I saw her, my business started to fail, and so did my marriage.

A few years later I was divorced.

Of course my sex drive and fantasies remained

I started to frequent places like collarspace, fetlife and alt, but found it frustrating to meet someone there. It seemed that there were a million submissive men in the world who wanted to worship a dominate women, it was so hard to stand out from the crowd. How could one find a women who was genuinely interested in this practice, and what could make me different?

I had many put downs, mainly because like most of us subs, we start the conversation really badly. Instead I decided to work on my profile and talk about exactly what I was looking for, my preparedness to serve. This proved to be a lot more successful, I even had some messages complimenting me on my profile, unfortunately these compliments came from far too far away and mostly in other countries. I had done some dabbling in long term domination in the last when I was married, and I just wasn’t interested in long distance I really wanted it to be real.

After while you get to know the names of all of the mistresses that fit your search criteria, some I even blocked from view, especially the ones that had put me down, I would hate to forget and try and message them again. Then one day I came across a profile that I had not seen before.

Her name was simply GodessX

Her profile read as follows:

***start***

I am a very spiritual person who believes that the universe is an ether of currents, that we are here as but one manifestation of those eddies in the universe, that we are all connected to everyone and everything in different ways. That everyone and everything has an influence on who we are and where we are going. There is no heaven or hell, the afterlife is simply where the eddies of the universe take us, we transmute into a bigger part of the universe, we never are actually born nor do we die we just change.

I am a beautiful middle aged women, intelligent, full bodied with dark hair. I am also a practicing witch.

I am looking for a lifelong partner, part timers and time wasters are unwanted and will be blocked.

He must be of an open mind, and of high intellect, I do not entertain stupid people.

One that is prepared to substitute my pleasure for their own. He must be prepared to orally pleasure me and accept my orgasm as a substitute for his own.

Must be prepared to follow my instructions and be submissive in all things to his goddess and yet in public he is required to be my respectful, polite yet strong partner.

Chastity is a requirement with eventual permanent chastity at an undefined time in the future.

He must be useful, clever whity and amusing.

Be prepared for corporal discipline (especially for sulking and for attempting to manipulate).

Be interested in receiving pleasure via anal means and possibly learning to orgasm via anal stimulation only.

You will be ALWAYS expected to ask for permission to enter my bedroom, and at times you may be asked to sleep in the spare room simply because I want to be alone. You will of course be wearing a chastity device of my choosing during these times and at any other time of my choosing in or out of my bedroom. You will accept this graciously and without complaint, whimpering or sulking.

You will never be permitted to give yourself hand stimulation again unsupervised, and once in chastity it will not be possible.

I prefer not to have vaginal sex with your penis, so check that off your list if its mandatory.

***End Profile***

By the time I came to the end of reading her profile I just had to masturbate, it was almost like it was written for me, but did I really want to be in permanent chastity, what would that be really like?? Did I really want a women that didn’t want normal sex with a penis?? A witch?

The fact she lived in the same city as me was the clincher, this could be real!! Was she really real, or even a woman. For the next few nights, I must admit I could not bring to lock myself, I spent far too much time imagining what could be, ignoring the probability that I would probably never make her grade. I was excited and yet terrified if I sent a message a negative reply would be the end of nights of self-gratification at her expense. But the orgasms I had were the most powerful I had ever had in my life, ever, I was drawn like a fly to the light surrounded with lethal electricity. I was too frightened to fuck it up.

About a week later, I was at home and drinking a bottle of red wine, watching a movie, I actually ended up quite drunk which is easy to do on your own watching a movie.

When I woke the next day, I vaguely remembered writing it..and I thought…no…you didn’t…did you??, and I went and checked my sent folder and just thought to myself….oh fuck you did…oh you fucking idiot.

I had sent her a message!

At least I had not had a negative response YET …..I would never be so bold…

My Message simple, direct and did not mess about.

It was as follows:

***end Chapter one***

scottirish, mafsub, EllaS8 and 10 others like this.
  2. Pdw1234pdw

Pdw1234pdw Member

Local Time:
    6:06 PM
    this calls for chapter 2 (and probably chapter 3, 4, ...) - very nice and promising

attistoC and cogman like this.
  3. tecolote

tecolote Long term member

Government
    California
    Local Time:
    10:06 AM
    What? Surely you can remove it with a key (or lockpick)?

cogman likes this.
  4. good2fun

good2fun Long term member

Local Time:
    Well, when you use thread securing glue then you have a problem.

cogman likes this.
  5. Fantasyfetishdr

Fantasyfetishdr Fetish and chastity slave/maid

working
    Global
    Local Time:
    Great story and to some degree it could be my own except that i never ended up in permanent chastity unfortunuatly.
    But the dream and fantasy is still there

please writers more❤️

6. cogman

cogman Long term member

Business owner
    Australia - Sydney
    Local Time:
    ***Chapter 2***

Dear GodessX

I came across your profile today and read it several times. I believe that I understand what you are looking for and would very much like to speak further and explore possibilities.

I don’t want to play games with you as such am sending you my true details and email address.

My real name is Andrew Jones, my phone number is 0436878298 and email is Andrew5565@gmail.com

You are welcome to find me online and see that I am a real person.

***end message***

Never have I been so bold as to send my details openly like that to anyone. I really had no idea if she was even a woman. She or he maybe a werido, well…actually I guess its probably more of a problem for her dealing with most probably 1000s of messages per day in her inbox.

I created create a fake profile on collarspace once, just curious to see if my suspicions were correct. I never actually lead anyone on, I was just curious to see just how many message I would get.

I was staggered. There were just sooooo many messages every day. Yet me as a male could count the months between when I would receive a message.

In any case after a few days I still had nothing in my inbox, so my fantasy was not over. I did however notice that my message had been “read”, but there was still no reply, but she had “looked: at my profile. So after a few days I sort of gave up and the message I sent disappeared into the back of my mind. I resumed my usual haunts and fantasies, although that profile did bear re reading a few times, as I am sure a lot of the readers of this story have done themselves with profiles such as that one.

It had been about a week since I sent the message and I was again alone at home, indulging while watching a movie, this time as well as red wine I had vaporised some weed so was well on the way to being stoned. I was siting back relaxing watching, when I was startled by my phone ringing.

WTF, it was a private number with no caller ID. So, of course my heart instantly jumped into my mouth…..OR it could just be a spam phone call which was more likely, but it was about 10PM at night which was late even for those assholes. Normally I don’t answer private numbers and I was also kind of panicking because I really don’t like talking to people when I am stoned, I much prefer to keep to myself.

I ended up answering the phone, it beckoned me.

A very feminine voice said, “I am wondering if you know who this is”

My Reply, “I think I have a fair Idea, thank you for calling, I didn’t think you would”

We talked for over an hour on the phone, I learnt a lot about her and I could feel her entering my mind. Very intelligent. She wanted to know everything about me, and she also offered things about herself.

I found myself divulging my inner most darkest wishes, even that I had castration fantasies, to which she did not blink an eye, that is I could see them, but she did not seem in the slightest bit surprised about anything that I told her, even my masturbation habits. I told her about my failed marriage, my failed business, where I worked, how many children I had, where they lived and why, I just told her the truth about everything. It was like I was on truth serum

I tried to contain myself but I found myself just talking and talking and talking, and she wanted to know my most intimate details even the exact time that I was born, as it turned out she was an astrologist as well.

I know she paid particular attention when she asked me about the chastity devices I owned, and she seemed to be excited when I told her I owned two Looker 02 devices, one with a urethral insert and one that was removable, she seemed very intent on the shorter version with the removable insert. I had no Idea why.

Apparently, she did have a quite a long-term partner who had recently vacated. The reason being that he could not bring himself to give himself completely too her, she said what she demanded ended up being too much for him and so he left, she said it had taken her some time to get over the relationship which is one of the reason her profile was so articulated about what she was looking for.

She told me she expects from a partner that he will have the ability to construct whatever device or instrument she may wish to demand, that he needs to be prepared as she put it to “build a better mouse trap” I had a feeling I knew what she was talking about. She told me that her previous partner had done a lot of work and that she knew people in the industry who could do fine work in the area of body jewellery, and that she hoped that I wouldn’t mind if she used some of this knowledge to help secure me. She began to speak as if our meeting and forthcoming relationship were a foregone conclusion, and I could feel myself being drawn close and closer to a flame.

Ill be honest I don’t remember all of the detail of what we spoke about only that I enjoyed just the sound of her voice. I could not imagine her to be demanding, or angry.

When she terminated the discussion, I remember walking around the room, feeling a bit dazed…did that really just happen?? It suddenly seemed so surreal. I really felt a spell had been cast upon me.

GodessX terminated the discussion with, “you may expect another phone call tomorrow night”

I went to bed, and of course masturbated, I would have anyway but tonight seemed different, tonight I felt compelled.

***end chapter 2***

mafsub, EllaS8, bratty-boi and 5 others like this.
  7. lockmeup4life

lockmeup4life Long term member

Cali
    Local Time:
    More more!!!!!

8. cogman

cogman Long term member

Business owner
    Australia - Sydney
    Local Time:
    Thanks for all your kind words :)....I have to write the next chapter tomorrow night. I know whats going to be in it and all the way to the end.. There should be quite a few more chapters after the next one if you keep reading :).

bratty-boi, attistoC and tecolote like this.
  9. lockmeup4life

Cali
    Local Time:
    You should put this together and sell it on Amazon kindle or something

cogman likes this.
  10. Pdw1234pdw

Pdw1234pdw Member

Local Time:
    Thank you for the next chapter. One can feel it building up towards a life-long relationship

attistoC likes this.
  11. cogman

cogman Long term member

Business owner
    Australia - Sydney
    Local Time:
    The morning came and it was only moments before the previous evening entered my mind. Did it really happen? It all seemed so surreal. I looked at my phone and at the call history and indeed the phone was active for just over an hour.

I started to think about some of the things she had told me and I felt a mixture of trepidation and happiness at speaking with someone that I found so captivating and seems to know all of my buttons right out of the box. I found her voice so relaxing and intoxicating. She made me feel so comfortable when I always thought a strict mistress would make me feel like I should be always be on my toes. At the same time an almost constant state of arousal existed.

I had to get up for work but my penis was still stiff from my morning wood, I was tempted to squander another orgasm but decided I wouldn’t just in case I was questioned about it this evening, I didn’t want to have to admit to masturbating twice, yet I could have easily. I was feeling in an extremely elevated state all day.

The day dragged on and on, I watched the minutes and then the seconds tick by and it seemed an eon for each hour of the day to pass, even at the end of my work day, the trip home seemed to take an extraordinary amount of time and I still had to eat and even then I thought it wasn’t until 10PM that she called last night…uggg so I still had so much time to kill.

I was also thinking about how open I was the previous night, how loose my tongue was because I had been drinking and having some weed, so I was worried that I would not be able to perform with my tongue in for once in a literal sense in the same way I had clearly done the night before.

I ate my dinner and drank some red wine but made sure my “buzz” was kept at a point where I would be able to be myself and at the same time be relaxed enough to field nerve racking questions that may be forthcoming.

At the clock ticked closer to 10PM I must admit I began to feel anxious…. there was really no need.

The phone rang a few minutes before the time it had the previous night as if to save me from the anxiety of the time creeping past, like she knew I would be watching the clock. Truly a merciful mistress.

“Hello Andrew” she said “how did you sleep last night”

“Very well thank you and thank you for calling again tonight”

“did you masturbate last night” I was asked

I should have known I thought …well I did sort of guess it, but now I had to admit it, I decided honesty was the best policy, but right out of the gates??

“yes I did” I said with some trepidation, I expected I may get admonished for taking this liberty after a single conversation.

“and what did you masturbate about Andrew?”

At this point I was REALLY glad I had had a few glasses of wine because I knew that I had had to be truthful, of course my answers now were critical in an ongoing connection with Godess X.

“about our conversation last night, about me sacrificing my orgasms and substituting your pleasure for my own orgasms. I thought about your interest in locking my penis up and keeping it for whatever would be your pleasure”

“thank you” Godess X said to me “but understand something, once you are with me you will not be permitted to masturbate at all unless supervised by me or by my instruction”

“yes Mistress” I said, “would you rather me address you as Mistress or goddess?”

“well I am neither yet, but for now you may address me as Mistress, once I have imprinted you you may wish to address me as goddess but that time has not come as yet”

Imprinted? What did she mean by being imprinted? I instantly thought of being branded and I thought I wasn’t really into that but, well if that’s what she wanted I’d probably do it, I decided to leave that one for later.

Mistress then told me she had done her astrology charts for me and she seemed quite excited that our planets were aligned, I admitted to her that I had no knowledge about things however I would be willing to learn and keep an open mind. The conversation then moved to what knowledge I did have of the universe which being pretty nerdy is pretty extensive. I found her very attentive to being described as being forged in the heart of stars, that at some point most of the atoms in her body had existed in the heart of a star that had exploded millions of years ago. Somehow we made the vastness of the universe fit into her feelings about astrology. It seemed as though we had something to gain from knowing each other. Not just about a horny submissive man wanting to worship a woman. We also talked about her witch craft and that how she ran courses, was a white witch and explained there had been public articles written about her work…enough for me to think that I would be able to find her online with a bit of searching.

We also established that I would be making a fucking machine, not for her but for me, that she would supervise and have me secured while it did its work. That I should not expect her to expend the energy to fuck me.

That I would be expected when allowed to climax to consume my ejaculate.

And that Mistress was also interested in watersports, She asked me if that was something I was interested in, I replied truthfully of course. I said its not something that I actively fantasise about but if I knew it gave mistress pleasure I would consider any activity of her choosing.

Mistress was also a vegetarian, that if I wanted to eat a meat dish that was ok but I would cook it with a butt plug fitted and it would be cooked in the back of the garden….at least I would loose a few KGs I thought.

One of HER fantasies was to have me naked at her feet wearing only a chastity cage and be fed her scraps from her dinner plate.

She then ask me to ask her something…anything I wanted.

Now I was stumped….I really didn’t know what to ask….there was a pause while I considered and I actually said that is one of the hardest things you have asked of me.

I ended up asking about if she enjoyed oral sex and how often.

And Mistress replied rightfully so that she enjoyed oral sex immensely but only as often as she wanted, that she did not like to be mounted by a man, that she had always felt that men take liberties far too easily, that its always about their orgasm when it should be about the women they are addicted to. “Do you think you could become addicted to the taste of my cunt? she asked, “that you could substitute your own orgasm entirely for the privilege solely consisting of the privilege of tasting my essence?”

Again, that reference to an addiction, and addiction that controls us. I felt a twinge in my penis with the use of very explicit language from a soft and controlled voice at precisely the right time to have maximum impact in my mind, I could feel myself drawn in again.

“Mistress this is something that I have thought about in some depth, I don’t understand my own wiring of my mind but I truly believe that this is something that I can do and do it gratefully substitute my own pleasure for yours. From what I know about you so far I would be willing to give myself to you in this manner.”

“good boy” she said “ I really do think I like you”

The conversation then drifted into some mundane stuff about day to day things, she divulged quite a lot of information about herself, enough that I believed I would be able to find her on the internet. Mistress confirmed that she would be disappointed if I didn’t after all she admitted to inspecting my facebook page, which had pictures of me swimming in waterfalls and in other places so she knew what I looked like and its only fair that I would be permitted to know her identity.

As the conversation drew to a close mistress informed me of the following:

“Once we do meet, as part of your imprinting I will be tying you to a bed, it is at this time your training will commence. I will be fitting you with a training tether, this is a device that is inserted inside your penis such that once it is attached to your looker 2 device, you will not be able to remove it without my permission, it will be impossible for you to remove your penis from the cage as the tether is 100% effective in preventing pull back. While It is not necessary to tie you to the bed it will demonstrate your trust and submission to me. I promise nothing permanent will be done to you, and I will be numbing your penis with cream inside and out so that you do not feel anything and also prevent you from becoming erect despite the initial part of the imprinting process.

I have decided that I want to progress this friendship, and I want to you consider ways of giving me control of your penis remotely in the interim.

I will not be prepared to meet you until you have endured at least 2 weeks of verified no release, you must do this to prove you are worthy of meeting with me.”

“We will converse via messenger over the next few days, please consider the next few days to be the last of your freedom. You may masturbate about the things we have spoken about tonight, however now I am tired. I will be asking you later in the week what you have been thinking about and what you found were the things that made you feel the most intoxicated. Good Night Andrew and thank you for a lovely evening of talk, I can see the planets and the universe seem to have brought us together. The planets are never wrong and I look forward to you being at my feet.”

I knew better than to try and extend the conversation further, mistress had terminated it…

“thank you mistress, I have had a wonderful evening as well and I look forward to talking again soon, and hopefully our meeting…..good night “.

Click

Fuck

I already knew how I could secure her penis, and I was already thinking in those terms.

It was already as if she did own it.

What did she mean by imprinting me ?

***End Chapter 3***

mafsub, EllaS8, bratty-boi and 5 others like this.
  12. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    1:06 PM
    Very interesting story. Feels good to write fantasies down doesn't it?

13. lockmeup4life

Cali
    Local Time:
    Love the story so far, can’t wait for the rest. Lock him in a Neosteel the fun belt!!

14. Pdw1234pdw

Pdw1234pdw Member

Local Time:
    really enjoyed the story until now... but it is only beginning :)

15. DonnaSue

DonnaSue Long term member

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    12:06 PM
    Love the story and am fascinated about what "Imprinting" will be!

16. cogman

cogman Long term member

Business owner
    Australia - Sydney
    Local Time:
    Thanks for your kind words, I am sorry I am really writing this as I go, so finding time to write the installments takes some doing. I could ramble and ramble for ages but then the story would never get told lol...thanks for your patience and appreciate the feedback :)

17. cogman

cogman Long term member

Business owner
    Australia - Sydney
    Local Time:
    The next day I did some researching on the internet, I knew I had heard of these tether things before. I had come across them during my searches on chastity. Being an avid enthusiast for years I think I have read pretty much everything there is to know about chastity, and I remember being intrigued by them but never actually went through and tried them out.

With some properly formed google search criteria it really did not take that much time to come across the tetherspout website. Pretty crappy designed and looked like it hadn’t been updated for a long time. I wondered if it was still operating. Still I went through the entire website, understanding and taking it all in. I found it arousing that a woman would have the interest to even know about such a device. I could see the potential for it to be 100% secure, having something placed inside my penis wasn’t anything really strange to me as I have been using the looker 2 for year with the urethral insert. It had never given me any grief, no infections, no problems at all.

I was pretty sure that was what Mistress was referring too…of course the thought of being kept in an inescapable chastity cage was instantly too much, and the converse happened and I spent quite a few moments getting off thinking about not being able to get off in a 100 % secure device.

We used messenger to communicate and again discussed many many aspects of our personal life.

I found Mistress on the internet, there was a news story written about witch craft and there were several photos of her. I was taken aback by how attractive she was. Almost Mediterranean with jet black hair, a full yet slender body, and eyes that could look through to your soul and know everything about you in an instant. Commanding in stature and yet I had heard her voice, soft and friendly, yet knowledgeable, forthright, demanding without it being an order, rather guidance laced with feminine power. Power that rippled through her, you can see it in her eyes and her stature.

I told Mistress about my igloo lock, it’s a key safe that operates without needing a connection to the internet. At last I think I had found something that Mistress didn’t know about Chastity and male domination. I explained to her that while the account was formed using my email address I would give her my password and she could change it to operate on her phone. I would then not have access to the app that generated the codes for the lock. In an emergency I could reset the password using my email address but then Mistress would know because her password would not function any more.

I sent her the link to the device, and one of the things I loved about mistress was she loved gadgets like this, I was falling for this woman just because of the way she was. I had not met someone who was so INTO everything to do with male chastity and denial, not only that being a nerd I loved gadgets, I thought how lucky I am a beautiful women who had nerd traits…I dare not say that to her!!

This left me feeling both anxious and excited, just what was I getting myself into ?

Mistress read all about the lock and concurred it was a very useful device and very secure. She asked if I was ready to lock myself up for her…

There wasn’t really any question was there, I offered to lock myself up there and then, to which she said, close the lock and lock it, send me the details to the lock and Ill change the password. When I am ready Ill send you a code to unlock the lock. It is then up to you when you close the lid on the lock. I will not ask you to do this. You must do so willingly and without instruction.

In sending you a code to unlock your lock I am extending an offer to hold your keys. If this occurs, you should consider yourself a lucky man. I do not hold keys lightly; I consider it to be a very serious responsibility.

Understand something once you give me your keys, you will not get them back. If an emergency arises, it had better be for a good reason. If you betray my trust even once there will be no going back.

You will be handing me control of your cock perhaps for the rest of your life.

When she said that I felt my cock grow firm, and I wanted to fantasise about mistress right there and then.

I duly sent her the user name and password and a few hours later I tried to log into the account, and my password failed so I knew Mistress had changed the password and taken control of the lock to imprison her cock and make it hers…..

I looked both forward to receiving the lock code, and also with some trepidation. I knew once I put the keys inside and closed the lid I would really be unable to cum except for at mistresses whim.

Which drew me back to thinking about the tether. I had always believed that it may be possible with soap and lather to pull back enough on the looker 2 to get it past the urethral insert, I had never really tried but had pulled on it hard enough that the cock slid a fair way down the insert. What I was never able to work out is if I would be able to get it back on even if I did mange to get it off. That flexibility did allow some leeway with the device and manipulation. Of course with the tether the cock would be literally tied to the front of the cage from the inside, no manipulation possible and 100% secure, the thought of being 100% secure once again made me firm.

When my phone charm went I nearly jumped, I knew what it would be. Mistress had sent me a code to unlock the lock with the following message. Mistress did not mess about, I thought it might be some days before she sent the code, that I had some more time to masturbate about things, alas not so it seemed, my freedom was coming to a close.

Consider carefully what you are about to do. You may have been led to believe that I am not as strict as my profile has indicated but know that I am. You will always be kept in chastity, I will discipline you and you will sit at my feet, amongst a myriad of other activities that will delight you as well as myself. Some of them you may find extreme and that you will do solely do for my pleasure or whim which in turn will give you pleasure. The use of a safe word will result in discipline.

I knew what I had to do, there was no point in delaying it. I was so tempted to masturbate before opening the lock but I knew I would be asked if I had. Besides I had already masturbated to the point of being weary over the last few days.

Mistress had asked me if I could think of a way of printing a unique identifier that I could lock inside the keylock to verify the time at which the keys were placed inside the key lock. I run a business and as such have a merchant credit card terminal. I printed a login receipt which has the terminal number, and the time of login stamped, it cant be faked as its connected to the bank. I tore the slip off.

I secured myself in the looker 2 and opened the lock, I sat there and stared at its gaping mouth for a good minute and placed the keys and the POS login slip into the key lock….I took a photo with the lock open clearly showing the POS slip and the keys then….paused briefly before slowly lowing the lid, as I pressed the lid home the lock hungrily clicked its catch into place. I then printed another login receipt and took a picture of the closed keysafe lock with the second login receipt. I couldn’t fake that the keylock was now closed. I was committed.

I sent these images through to Mistress who promptly called me much to my delight.

She seemed very excited which made her cock grow very firm inside my cage.

“Thank you Andrew, I really appreciate the gift you have given me” The next few days are going to be so much fun, and in one week from today we will meet face to face for the first time at a place of my choosing. We will have a coffee to meet and to potentially discuss your first visit to my bedroom.

I also thanked Mistress for holding my keys as well as being so articulated about wanting to meet me. When Mistress wrote it always seemed so much sever than when she spoke on the phone. I still could not imagine her being angry, I just found her voice to be hypnotic. I couldn’t wait to meet her face to face.

Over the next few days, Mistress increasingly teased me by sending various pictures. They were never of her flower, it may be a bare leg in a bath with her beautiful manicured painted toe nails, or a tasteful work of art depicting a man being fucked in chastity, or a man being made to cum while in chastity. The day before we were due to meet she took one of herself in the bath, It was angled so that I couldn’t actually see her pussy but I could see a thin line of cropped pubic hair leading to her smooth mound, her legs that despite being slightly parted revealed a sizable gap between her thighs. The picture took my breath away, oh to be a camera facing the other way I thought. Her cock was instantly firm, and when Mistress asked if it had made me try and get hard I answered in the affirmative to which she said “good boy Andrew”, "I am glad you find me sexually attractive, and not just that you are a clever and inventive man, and I like that."

We met in a public place, and Mistress was even more captivating in the flesh than I thought she would be, my consciousness of femineity was heightened because it has been a week since I had climaxed, but even taking that into account I was spell bound.

Imagine the silhouette of two people siting at a table in public, and mistress asks me to pick something up from under the table, she reaches for my chin and makes me look between her legs, only slightly parted but enough that I can see, and I can almost catch a scent of her before she lifts my chin up in a gesture for me to return to the table.

I was painfully hard in my cage.

“did you like what you saw Andrew?”

I think I just nodded my head vigorously but I cant be sure I was intoxicated.

“would you like to savour the taste of me Andrew?”

“Yes Mistress”

After another 7 days would you be willing to sacrifice your own orgasm in order to give me an orgasm?

Jeeeezzz if I was any more horny I would explode in my cage. I knew what answer I had to give but after another 7 days of this how could I cope at least without some form of relief…

The answer was inevitable.

“yes I would Mistress”

"Good Boy Andrew, in 7 days then, You will come to my bedroom to be imprinted and tethered. Its been so wonderful to meet you finally in the flesh, I am not disappointed at all."

“Nor am I mistress, I am captivated by everything I see, hear and dream of your touch whatever form it takes.” “The next week is going to be so long”.

“yes Andrew for me as well, but I promise not to go too hard on you, you have not asked me what being imprinted means, why is that?”

“because I want to demonstrate my trust in you, if you wanted me to know you would have told me”

“That Andrew is the perfect answer, thank you, you have made me quite warm inside” she looked at me with some cheek. “And perhaps just a little bit wet”

***end Chapter 4***

mafsub, EllaS8, bratty-boi and 3 others like this.
  18. Tieme

Tieme Active member

Belgium
    Local Time:
    nice story!

19. Cumschot

Cumschot Long term member

Single , elektro monteur
    The Netherlands, Brabant .
    Local Time:
    We want more

20. lockmeup4life

Cali
    Local Time:
    Worth the wait, can’t wait for part 5!!!

attistoC likes this.
  21. cogman

cogman Long term member

Business owner
    Australia - Sydney
    Local Time:
    Sorry for the delay my partner had the week off and we have been spending time together (unlocked but not for much longer). There are 3 or 5 chapters to come yet.

bratty-boi, attistoC and corsac like this.
  22. cogman

cogman Long term member

Business owner
    Australia - Sydney
    Local Time:
    I think the following week was perhaps the longest I have ever experienced in my life.

Mistress was quite relentless in her teasing and described in great detail some of the things that she would have me construct for her. I was incredibly impressed by her capability and the ideas that she had. It had me constantly firm and drooling inside my cage.

One of the things that she described in great detail was that I would make an elevated platform for her to consume her meals. That it should be constructed such that I could sit under the table and be comfortable and yet position my face right in front of her crotch.

Mistress said that I would be required to wear a stainless steel collar one night a week (it would be a Wednesday) and be prepared to sit under her table while she ate her meal. Wednesday would be the only night in the week where there is a chance I may be allowed to cum. That following our light meal there would be some kind of activity that Mistress would decide.

Some nights her collar would be attached to her chair with a loose chain such that my face could be drawn near to her, sometimes I would be attached to her chair with a rigid rod to keep my face at a distance. At times I may be allowed to be uncaged, but during these times my wrists would be secured to the arm rests while she could tease her cock relentlessly with her toes, other times I would remain caged and following being fed with her table scraps I would be led to a room to be milked, sometimes resulting in ejaculation, sometimes resulting only in drooling precum, sometimes she may decide to discipline me if I had not worked to her satisfaction. One thing that was crystal clear I would always be required to consume anything that I was able to emit from my penis. That I would stay under the table with my face pointed between her legs for as long as she pleased and use my face for whatever she wished of it. At times I would be permitted to give her pleasure under the table if it so took her whim

Mistress also indicated I would be required to consume anything that was offered to me while I was under her table, some things that I may consider more extreme. Somethings that I may need to be denied for extended periods of time, perhaps months before I would consider consuming.

Mistress went on to explain that some of the things she would have me do would repulse her if it were anyone else doing it, that what made her kink work would be having me do things for her simply because she asked me to do them, that watching me accomplish challenging tasks was what would make her wet and swollen having such command over a strong man. She would recognise such dedication and always appreciate it, never take it for granted. She acknowledged that my submission would be as much of a gift as her domination and control.

Duly noted she referred to your penis, the cock was always her cock, for some reason Mistress seems to like using the word “penis” when she was referring to it in a mechanical way.

Hypnotically she would say:

“Is this something that appeals to you Andrew, to be controlled in this way, to be asked to do things to pleasure me that you would not normally be prepared to do?”

I could only utter “yes mistress”, even at a distance

“another thing that I expect Andrew that is in public you will respectively be a mans man, and you will be polite to other women, you will NOT be overly subservient to other women despite your chastised state. If I observe you being overly subservient to other women except for under my instruction you will be disciplined harshly, by harshly, I mean you will not like it, and you will not repeat the behaviour, that is unless you like having very red welts on your back side.”

“fair enough Mistress, I am to be yours and yours alone”

“good boy Andrew, its only a few days now”

The day before the 2 weeks were up I received the following instructions.

Tomorrow Andrew you must trust me, we have spoken as such length over the last week I know that want to proceed with your trial, and I trust you to be welcome in my bedroom.

However, I am not ready for you to know where I live just yet.

Tomorrow you will wear light cotton black pants with no underwear except for your chastity cage and a light black tea shirt. Your pants will have no pockets and you will bring no objects. The only objects on your person will be your cloths and your chastity cage.

I have a regular uber driver who knows me and about my activities, and she will not think it strange that I have asked to have you picked up.

You will sit in the rear of the car where you will find a black hood that will effectively be your blind fold. The car will not move off until she is content the hood is placed correctly on your head

You will make your way to the corner of Forest tree road and Stanwell where you will wait and at 6PM sharp my driver will pick you up and bring you too me.

Being a Wednesday, I thought it must be something to do with the planets being mid week that Mistress had chosen this night for us to meet for the second time.

The day crawled by, I was feeling in a very elevated state of apprehension, I knew nothing bad would happen to me but I had never been instructed to get into a car with a stranger and be blind folded before. I trusted mistress I knew I would not be hurt, but being picked up by a strange women?

At precisely 6PM a black late model lexen pulls up and women with blond hair in the driver seat, She wound down the passenger side window and asked me to state my name whereby she operated the central locks and asked me to get in the back.

As I climbed in the smell of new leather struck me in as much as the sight of the black hood that I was to wear, I felt a jolt of anxiety.

The driver was quite friendly, and told me that I was a very lucky man indeed, that it had been a very long time since Goddess X had brought a candidate to her house.

I began to feel it was almost like a job interview, perhaps all relationships go through an appraisal process as I positioned the hood on my head. What if I didn’t meet expectations. I was so fearful that I would be disappointing to her, that was my primary fear as I sat there, not really about my well being

The driver turned and checked the hood was in placed and asked me not to fiddle with it as we pulled away from the curb.

I sort of thought I would be able to track our progress by timing and turns but of course not, the driver entered a car park of a shipping centre that involved 360 degree turns, by the time she exited the car park I had no idea what direction we were headed.

We drove for some 20 minutes, I could not even guess where we were, only that it was now only small parts of the sky that were still light, I did not know the time as I had followed the instructions to the letter wearing only my cloths and the chastity cage.

We finally pulled into a drive way and the car stopped and the driver asked me to open the door and climb out.

I felt rather stupid as I could hear the driver climb back into the drivers seat and started to reverse her car back down the driveway, that is until I felt a hand slip into mine sense a face close enough I could feel its warmth even through the hooded material.

Music to my ears

“Andrew I am so happy you have come, you once again have placed much trust in me, come with me inside, so we can remove your hood.”

“Are you nervous Andrew?”

I was very tempted to say is the pope catholic, but resisted the temptation.

“I don’t think I would be human if I wasn’t mistress but hearing your voice fills me with warmth”

“Andrew there is nothing to be nervous about, as long as you do as you are asked you and I will have some fun tonight”

The door closed behind me and my hood was removed my mistress to reveal a very substantial room, this wasn’t your normal residential house, this was more like an old style mansion, a mansion of many rooms.

I turned to face her, mistress too was clad in light cloths yet in white, semi transparent material that dripped off her clearly naked body underneath, I could see the silhouette of her legs all the way up to her inner thighs. I could feel the pressure between my legs almost instantaneously, could I be so lucky I thought.

Mistress wasn’t just captivatingly beautiful, she was clearly dependent on no one.

Do you like? she asked.

I could only nod my head.

“I am so glad you came Andrew” As she drew her face close enough to mine that I could breath her breath as if it were mine.

She took my hand again and lead me….to somewhere inside.

****End Chapter 5****

mafsub, EllaS8, bratty-boi and 4 others like this.
  23. cogman

cogman Long term member

Business owner
    Australia - Sydney
    Local Time:
    ****Chapter 6****

She led me to her bedroom chamber.

It had high ceilings and a large king size bed, the bed was white and it had a large fancy bedhead, and the full four posts and a frame above it.

The room it self was large, with a massive on suite, that being almost larger than the bedroom I was accustomed to sleeping in. At the side of the lounge was a blue day lounge, which had accessories which had accessories which I could only wonder about future use.

There was also a small siting lounge which had some nibbles and some wine on it, where Mistress gestured for me to sit.

“please relax now Andrew” Lets have a quiet tete to tete.

We spoke about events that led up to today mainly and how quickly we had gotten to know each other. I felt completely relaxed, and after some nibbles and a bit of red wine even a little more confident.

“So, Andrew, do you think you have waited long enough to deserve for your cage to be removed ?”

How does one answer that??, besides I was told not to bring anything on my person which meant the only means for my release lay at home tucked away in her keysafe.

“Mistress the key safe is at home I did assume that was your intent since you did not mention it, there is no means by which you can remove my cage, anyway it is up to you to decide if you wish my cage to be removed, not if I think I deserve it”

“Why Andrew, you always seem to know exactly the right things to say, you are making me tingle at the thought of what I have in store for you….now come here” as she sat on the side of her bed.

As I approached mistress produced a strange looking tool that resembled a screw driver with a handle.

“Andrew I will remove your cage now, in doing so I will destroy the lock in your cage which as you know are replaceable. I will be using one of MY locks to lock your cage in the future, one that uses a much harder material than the lock you have in there now, in any case if you decided to tamper with it, MY key would no longer work, and that would be the end of us”

I loved that Mistress knew so much about chastity and everything with it, clearly she had spent some years having an interest it.

She deftly slid her tool into my lock and griped my cage firmly and twisted the tool inside the brass lock. I was really quite surprised how easy the lock broke and was removed.

“There Andrew, I do believe you are a lucky man indeed.”

“now please use my bathroom to make yourself clean, I know you know better than to overly touch yourself, besides, you would only be spoiling your own appetite if you did. You should know I have security camera everywhere in the house, even in my bathroom, If I ever, which will more probably be never allow you privacy in a bathroom on your own, know I could be watching at any time.”

I toddled off to the bathroom and I heard, “please leave the door open Andrew”

“Of course mistress”

I showered again (I showered before I came out anyway) , But after been locked in the cage for 2 weeks, even though it’s a open cage and easy to clean I was glad that I was being allowed to clean myself up.

I was feeling a little flushed in the face as I stepped out of the shower and dried myself, and modestly put a towel around myself as I walked back into the bedroom.

Mistress was laying on the bed, deliberately seductive showing the curve of her bottom, the slit of her semi transparent dress exposing her smooth leg with her head propped up by a pillow on one arm.

“I think its time for me to experience some of your other oral skills Andrew”

“I want you to come and have a taste of what may be the start of the rest of your life, but before you put your face in there I want you to place your face a arms length away and look at what you crave for not less than 1 minute.”

With that mistress re positioned her herself and deftly raised her dress to reveal one of the most tidy and cropped slices of heaven I had ever seen in my life. She parted her legs ever so slightly.

“Do you like what you see Andrew?” she asked

My now I could feel her cock throbbing between my legs, I was already rock hard.

“Now Now Andrew, did I give you permission to get hard??” She quipped.

“sorry Mistress” I said “but its just that you look so intoxicating”

Indeed I felt like I was on a drug, Staring at what I desperately wanted to have.

I sat there for a full minute before I was told I could bring my face a little closer.

“Andrew I want to you to huff your warm breath on me….then I want you to breath my scent deeply, draw it in and suck my scent deeply into your lungs, then I want to you exhale your warm breath slowwwwely on my cunt”

I did as I was told, bringing my face ever closer to what I had sought in my mind for so long.

Finally Mistress parted her legs ever so slightly more, glistening wet, I knew she was ready for my mouth.

“Now Andrew, kiss me gently, I do not wish to cum just yet, but you may now bring your face too me, kiss me everywhere down there except for where you desperately want to.”

After a small amount of time mistress pushed my face away…

“Andrew can you please hope up on he bed, I want to play and tease my cock a little while I let you look at what you desire from another perspective”

I quickly took the invitation and climbed onto the bed and rolled onto my back, Mistress immediately mounted me such that her swollen pussy was right above my face, she grabbed a pillow and I put it straight under my head.

There is nothing like that, I could have stared at what I was seeing for hours.

Mistress began to touch the underside of her cock, testing its hardness as she lowered herself ever closer to my eager face, finally her pussy was in my face and she started fucking my face with her wetness.

I was instructed to keep my tongue to myself as she became more active on my face, and she began to stroke her cock.

“I have other things planned for that tongue of yours later” she said

Then she reached down and wiped her hand on her pussy making it wet, she moved her moistness to her cock, making it lubricated from her very own juices…

“How would you feel about me applying my wetness to my cock with something other than my hand Andrew?”

I could only utter a muffled mmmfffppph, but I couldn’t believe my ears and mistress lifted off my face moved down to her cock, she lent slightly forward and let her bottom stick up so that I had the most perfect view of her inverted love heart. Then she slowly sat back reaching behind her she guided the tip of her cock to her lips, teasingly she paused, then allowed the tip of her cock enter her, I had the perfect view, I could see her pussy lips push apart by the head of her cock where she paused again before lowering herself gently and slowly down on to her cock.

“How does that feel Andrew?

“fucking amazing mistress, forgive my enthusiasm”

“yes it does doesn’t it, now be careful not to cum, you know you must never do so without my permission”

I didn’t really care if I came or not all I knew was how amazing this whole scene was my head slightly elevated, watching her cock glisten in wetness, as she gently rocked back and forth on her cock, her perfect shaped bottom, the arch of her back and her long hair drifting down and she occasionally flicked her head back.

Mistress began to touch herself on her clit and began to rock more violently,

I drifted nearer to an accident that I knew must not occur.

“Are you close Andrew”

“Yes mistress I am very close”

“good boy Andrew, you are showing exceptional control…I am going to cum soon, and when I say now…. I want you to hold on to my hips and fuck me hard, I want us to cum together at the same time, I want to share my orgasm with you”

Mistress began to moan softly and increased her up and down movement, while I just visually admired her and yet really tried hard to think of England, I could see my shaft was slippery and wet and it disappeared in and out of Mistress’s vagina.

“Now Andrew, fuck me”

It had been only seconds since I found out I was going to be allowed to cum but it seemed like hours, I didn’t mind, I put my hands on My mistress’s hips and began to pump my hips.

I could feel her vagina clench hold of her cock, it felt like she was almost milking it with the involuntary contractions of her orgasm.

This in turn triggered mine which was undoubtable the most powerful orgasm of my entire life.

Mistress collapsed forward….herself spent, After two weeks of being locked I was spent too, we both were breathing hard as climbed off her mount and lay next to me, saying nothing she idly played with her softening cock and I stroked her hair.

Eventually she spoke softly, “Andrew now its time for your tether, I am sure you know what I am talking about no doubt you would have researched it on the internet”

“Yes mistress, I am pretty sure I know what it is, it’s a security device”

“it is that Andrew, I am surprised you hadn’t heard of them yourself, why have you not used one already?”

“I guess I was waiting to meet you Goddess I answered”

Mistress Slapped my balls quite hard at that.

“silly boy, she said, now we wont be feeding me bullshit OK?, now stay still while I apply some cream to your penis, then once it takes effect you will go and lay on the blue lounge.”

Mistress produced a tube of emla cream, once she finished coating my penis she produced a cotton but and poked some down inside my penis.

“Andrew, this shouldn’t hurt a bit, but I don’t want you getting excited while I am putting your tether in and your cage back on, I was so excited to find out that you had a looker 2, it will do nicely for the time being as the thread is compatible with the tether.”

I lay down on the blue lounge, again the end of the day bed allowed my head to be raised quite high.

Mistress secured my legs and my arms and then brought a strap up from the bottom which went over my waist so I could not move my hips about either.

First she showed me her key and I could see the lock barrel itself was made of hardened stainless steel, clearly a custom made lock. This girl was serious.

“This one can’t not be broken Andrew, once locked you wont be removing the cage without its destruction”

Mistress then produced my cage ring…I was in absolute awe as I watched her first pop one ball though then the other, then she produced a black stocking sock, placed it over the head of my penis, tucked the other end under my ring and pulled the head of my penis through the ring. It happened so fast and I was wide eyed as I watched mistress do her thing.

“Andrew don’t look so surprised; I have seen so many inadept mistress attempts at porn look like they know what they are complete amateurs I have made sure that I know EXACTLY how to do this without fucking about”

Next she produced what I recognised as a spout and well as the retainer. And dangled the spout that hung by a white cord.

“This is what is going inside your penis, and this is the retainer that with stop the spout from coming out of your penis”

For this part she positioned herself so I really couldn’t see my penis only her vagina that was right in front of my face. I could feel some pulling and pushing on my penis, but as she worked she spoke.

“mmm Andrew, do like my new acquisition, once I have you caged I do expect you to thoroughly clean my vagina with your tongue, you wont stop until I am happy and I may even give you the gift of another orgasm, for me of course, I have your tether in now, this will serve as a training tether, after the period of one year I will present you with a decision, something that offers more permanence and will secure our relationship.”

I could still feel some pulling and pushing going on.

“there now, that’s a good boy, you didn’t even try and get firm and from now on that’s all you will be able to do, unless I decided otherwise.”

With that I cleaned Mistress thoroughly with my tongue until she was completely clean. Mistress decided she would not have another orgasm, but she did compliment me on my cleaning skills.

“I think my first orgasm with my new cock was powerful enough for the evening”

Mistress released me and as I sat on the edge of the blue lounge I pondered about the imprinting process. I decided to be bold.

“Mistress, what did you mean by the imprinting me?”

“Oh she laughed, you silly boy, I have been imprinting you from the very first time I spoke to you on the phone, culminating in this evening. Now I have my cock securely in its cage, I know you will do practically anything to experience that pleasure again….am I right Andrew?” she looked at me with intelligent and piercing eyes…I knew she was right….she had me.

“Yes Goddess, I do believe you are correct” was all I could say.

“Now Andrew, you will sleep in the bedroom adjacent to me tonight, I am not ready for you to spend the night in my bed. Sometimes I like to relive particularly pleasurable orgasms on my own, I am sure you would if you could….” she smirked

“The door will not be locked but you are not permitted to leave, I will know if you do it has an ensuite so there really is no reason, until 6AM where you may proceed to the kitchen which you saw on the way in.

In the morning at 7AM sharp you will bring me a morning coffee and a raisin toast. I Know you will be awake quite early” as she looked down at my cage knowingly

“Good night Andrew and thank you for a wonderful night and what will be the start of what I am sure will be an eternal relationship.”

Despite my numb penis I felt it twinge.

“Thank you mistress, I will see you in the morning.”

24. cogman

cogman Long term member

Business owner
    Australia - Sydney
    Local Time:
    To those that are still reading this...Happy Christmas and New Year :)

***Chapter 7***

The next 6 months flew by.

Indeed mistress did have me build her platform and it was one of the things that each week I really looked forward to.

Siting in front of mistress under her table, being fed while hungrily being able to see what was literally a magnet of my desire. One of the best things about Mistress was that she was so unashamed about using her feminine power openly to get me to do things I might not other wise do.

I believe it is the core of a D/S relationship where the woman is the top is to be completely unashamed to use her power of attraction to constantly seduce her submissive man even if it means that seduction doesn’t result in satisfaction. It is the core of tease and denial. Of course every now and then its makes sense to remind a sub of the pleasures that “might me”, maybe this time you will get what you crave, but one must never “expect” it.

I loved Wednesday nights , Mistress never deviated from this and it was something I could count on being able to look at Mistress’s vagina for at least half an hour while she ate. I was so intoxicated by this position that when Mistress asked if I would sacrifice a chance at a orgasm for the privilege of siting between her legs, I chose the latter. Sometimes nothing happened after, usually something did happen after I was fed but I could count on at least that part.

Any time I was permitted to ejaculate I was also required to consume it and this was without exception, and indeed one Wednesday when I assumed my position to be milked Mistress produced a clear PVC tube that had a hollow stainless steel M5 thread on the end.

As soon as I saw it I had a fair idea what was going to be happening with it.

“Now Andrew, we seem to waste far too much of your semen, when you know it should all go back into your body”

Yup here it comes.

Mistress gave her cock a short little stroke and I was instantly hard, it has been two weeks since my last release.

“How long has it been Andrew since we last emptied you?”

“two weeks mistress”

“how long has it been since you were allowed to ejaculate freely inside of me Andrew?”

“6 months, 2 weeks and 3 days Mistress”

“good boy, I am glad you are keeping track of time”

“Now I am going to attach this tube to the end of your tether spout, and I am going to place the other end in your mouth, while I milk you I want you to suck on the tube, create a vacuum as if you were drinking a drink, which of course ultimately you will be.”

Oh gawd I thought, there was no end to her deviances, but in my aroused state this only made me more aroused at the thought of the perfect nature of the instrument of her power over me.

“This way Andrew we wont waste a drop of your produce”

I duly placed the tube in my mouth and made a vacuum, I could feel the vacuum inside of her cock as mistress began to stroke me to an inevitable orgasm.

“Eventually Andrew I want to be able to have you orgasm by this method, that is with your tube attached to your tether, but with your cage installed, I have some ideas about how I may stimulate your prostate so that I no longer need to use my hand, now I want to see your semen launch down the tube”

Well that did it….I could feel it coming….

As I orgasmed I could see the white cum spurt/work its way down the tube.

“suck hard now Andrew, suck it like a straw, I know if your not trying hard enough”

I sucked hard and I could feel as I spurted the cum drawn out of me…it nearly reached my mouth…when my orgasm subsided….

Mistress reached towards my cock…

“keep sucking Andrew”

I did as I was told but all there was vaccumm..

That is until mistress presses a little release valve in the side of the screw cap that was attached to my spout.

The cum immediately proceeded to my mouth…where I was expected to suck it all down and swallow it.

“Now that is a good boy Andrew, did you like my new invention?”

“Very ingenious Mistress, I said with something less than enthusiasm”

Eating my own cum was really hot to fantasise about but not so hot when it actually happened.

Mistress snapped “you don’t sound very enthusiastic Andrew, you have earnt yourself some extra paddle time you know that don’t you”

“Sorry Mistress, I am very fortunate to have felt your hand on your cock…I apologise, it just a lot hotter to think about BEFORE I have cum than it is after”

“just remember its not about what you think hot….its what I find hot and I don’t find your lack of enthusiasm amusing, and it most certainly doesn’t make this pussy wet”

“really sorry mistress”

Mistress tossed my cage to me and told me to put it back on myself.

Ouch….I really loved it when she put my cage back on…

I slept in the spare room that night…I woke early as usual with a hard on….all I could think about was how hot yesterdays scene was, and I was so regretting my lapse, because it was really ingenious idea and I really loved her creativity…I wanted her to do it again. I felt that I had let her down…and maybe she never would do it again.

I sheepishly served her breakfast.

“Thank you Andrew” Mistress said “don’t think I have forgotten about yesterday, while I appreciate that you followed my instructions I think you agree for this relationship to work you need to be appreciative at all times of my attention regardless of what you may be feeling at any time.”

“Mistress, I have been thinking about it all morning, and I appologise, I am sorry that I am not perfect and will accept any correction you may decide I deserve”

Mistress smiled at this.

“From now on you will have that tube attached to your spout when I milk you and we have a way to go yet, I know everything is not always going to go to plan, so far I am very happy with you and I want you to spend more time here with me. Just think Andrew, its under 6 months now until I present you with your gift”

***end Chapter 7***

25. Tieme

Tieme Active member

Belgium
    Local Time:
    Amazing story, still nice to read!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice