That surprised me!

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Kat9s toy, Nov 24, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. Kat9s toy

Kat9s toy Long term member

California (US)
    Local Time:
    3:53 AM
    Yesterday morning, my right testicle slipped out of the base ring of my Contender. The right one is smaller than the left one, but that's the first time this happened with this device (from Feb 1, 2020). It was much too painful trying to force it back in without unlocking.

I sent Mistress a text, asking permission to unlock briefly with the emergency key. She gave her permission but said I would be punished if it was unlocked for more than 5 minutes.

Once unlocked and out of the cage, I was surprised how quickly it started growing, even without any physical stimulation. I had thought that with the ball pain, that wouldn't happen. I guess it really wanted out! LOL. It had been locked continuously for 61 days.

Once the errant testicle was back in place, I had to force the shaft back into the cage. It was out for only 1 minute. When I reported to Mistress, she simply replied, "Good work." The rest of the afternoon, it remembered its brief bout with "freedom" and struggled against the bars of the cage, trying to grow.

No point to this post, really. i just found it all kind of amusing. And surprised that just 1 minute out caused such a reaction!

fkfk, rubbermark, tvalex and 3 others like this.
  2. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    6:53 AM
    That is surprising after so long a lock up. mine takes a while to react, certainly more than a minute. Did you have to send her a photo to verify you'd looked up again?

3. King Hippo

King Hippo Long term member

New Jersey
    Local Time:
    6:53 AM
    sounds like you might want to get a smaller ring!

Doug Scibor likes this.
  4. zebra

zebra Member

USA- California
    Local Time:
    Just need to reduce the ball gap between ring and cage - if the tip of your finger can fit inbetween
    them with right pressure a ball can slip past
    Over time balls can shrink and swell
    From me once make the cage and ring space smaller I stop having that issue

5. Xileh

Xileh Happily Serving

Local Time:
    The nice thing about the contender, is you can make tweaks to the gap and the length somewhat, if you have a bench mounted vice. I have heard that the change seasons can cause this problem. Send MCN an email about your problem. He is very responsive.

My right is smaller than my left as well. My Chinese A272, which with work, is a nice tube, allows me to fall out like you describe. Even with the same size ring as my Contender. I tried going down to a 45mm ring, and it is too small. By the nature of its design, it has very little adjustment. I am thinking about splitting the 50mm ring and welding it back together to reduce its size a little.

6. Kat9s toy

California (US)
    Local Time:
    Yes, I was quite surprised that it started growing almost instantaneously. That hasn't happened with previous unlockings (for medical appts.) Usually, it takes a bit longer to do that.

No, Mistress did not require photo proof of my relocked state. We have a high degree of trust after 15+ years of our Power Exchange dynamic, and I've learned that I really want to please her.

MissyB likes this.
  7. Kat9s toy

California (US)
    Local Time:
    Thank you for the suggestions.

I have tried a smaller base ring. Seemed like a good idea, but it is too tight for long-term wear for me.

I had not considered the gap between Contender cage & base ring. It seems pretty tight now, but maybe a little more will be okay. Will have to think about that, and yes, perhaps contact Mark at MCN.

Rarely is this a problem. In this particular case, I was shaving in the shower: very soapy & slippery, pulling the base ring around to shave. The balls were hanging a lot looser & lower than usual. When they're higher & tighter, it is impossible for the right one to slip out. If nothing else, I just need to be more careful if i shave this way again.

8. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    10:53 AM
    I had this when I had to use a larger ring as my normal broke, the combination of the larger ring had my balls pull up more and the pressure pushed the cage and ring apart, and the space allowed my smaller ball to pop out! The same as you the larger one couldn’t move, but it did make things uncomfortable when it happened, I got a replacement ring ordered ASAP, and it solved the problem.

9. Zi19

Zi19 New member

Local Time:
    11:53 AM
    How did you make the gap in your cage smaller?

10. Kat9s toy

California (US)
    Local Time:
    I realize your question was directed at another poster, but this is the info I have for The Contender device. Mark at Male Chastity Now typically would bend the lockpost downward slightly so that the gap on the underside of the cage would reduce by about 1/16". This does not decrease the effective length of the cage, i.e. the distance from the base ring to the tip of the cage.

He did also mention, when I inquired, that he entire lockpost could be replaced with a post 1/8" shorter. That would of course shorten the effective cage length by that amount also.

11. Kat9s toy

California (US)
    Local Time:
    An update to my slipout dilemma....

After reading the suggestions here, thinking about it, discussing it with Mistress and with Mark at Male Chastity Now, we've decided to get a slightly smaller base ring. Mark said he could make a non-menu option of 1-15/16" (down from my current 2" base ring), and reduce that another 1/16" in the future, if desired.

So, we'll see how this goes. I'll post an update how it fits after I have it and have worn it for a while.

Also, it occurs to me that the change of weather in the winter could be a contributing factor. While super cold where I live, I do notice that rings (on my fingers) are less difficult to put on or remove, as if the tissues are not as expanded as in hotter weather.

12. Kat9s toy

California (US)
    Local Time:
    Another update...

To try to prevent ball slip-outs in the future (from The Contender), I special ordered a 1-15/16" base ring from Mark at MCN. It arrived the day after Christmas, probably delayed due to holiday mail volume, Covid issues, etc.

I switched base rings (from the original 2" ring) and have been wearing the new one for about 25 hrs now. It's amazing that 1/16" could make such a difference. I had a hard time getting the boys through the ring and I feel the ring constantly now. Don't think there's any way that the smaller one could slip out.

But, it might be too tight about the base of the ball sack. Again, interesting the 1/16" would make such a difference. Going to have to try this for a bit to determine if it's too tight. Maybe it will just take a couple days to adjust to it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice