This is pure baloney, right? (sketchy article URL within)

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Nicole Smith, Oct 28, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. Nicole Smith

Nicole Smith Florida Trans Girl. Verified on Fetlife.

Seller of Goodies on eBay & Facebook
    South Florida
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    6:21 PM
  2. Abstraction

Abstraction Force of nature
    Verified Female

big brain
    Local Time:
    11:21 PM
    No, just wishful thinking. :)

3. Nicole Smith

Nicole Smith Florida Trans Girl. Verified on Fetlife.

Seller of Goodies on eBay & Facebook
    South Florida
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    On the part of whom?!

Dillyjb95 likes this.
  4. chastesoon

chastesoon Senior Member

Retired
    Local Time:
    5:21 PM
    A couple of years ago, I did a search on this subject! It turns out with age we indeed do shrink, but probably not to that extent! There are two factors on a shrinking penis, 1 is ageing, like height we shrink a bit with age. 2 is weight gain, although technically not shrinkage but our belly intruding on the space where the penis root is.

I used to be a solid 6" when younger, now 4 1/2 to 5" when fully erect. Though I have been playing with chastity for maybe 20 years, I really doubt that chastity had anything to do with it, at least on a permanent basis. I have heard stories here of people claiming they shrank after a prolonged period of chastity, but almost all had had said it was temporary thing!

All I can say having lost 2" in stature and maybe an inch in penile length, Mother Nature can be really cruel!

Tom Allen likes this.
  5. Doczilla421

Doczilla421 Long term member

Firefighter
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    I have been locked up for 3 yrs 24/7 and my junk has shrunk about 2 inches. I think it's just for not being used. If my wife ever lets me out again maybe it will go back to normal.

ololo6795, SoumisCH and Rectrix like this.
  6. Rider9

Rider9 Locked4her

Slovenia, Europe
    Local Time:
    12:21 AM
    I was locked for one year. Without release for any reason.

When unlocked my first erection was just as hard and as big as anytime before.

1mlockedup, bondinchas and Rectrix like this.
  7. Tom Allen

Tom Allen Member

Southern New England
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Articles (and forum posts) about shrinking are generally written by men who have a fetish about such things.

Simply put: Your penis is a meat balloon with connective tissue. It is not a muscle, so this is very little to atrophy.

Headtrip, MeatLocker, Xileh and 7 others like this.
  8. BarbCD

BarbCD Long term member

Gainfully employed!
    Connecticut, USA
    Local Time:
    Best amusing and accurate answer yet. “Meat balloon”! Love it!!!!!

Tom Allen likes this.
  9. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    I've noticed both phenomena, shrinkage in the cage and from age. After an extended chastity session my erection initially is 4-5", about an inch or two shorter than it would be (6-6.5) if released for a few weeks. But that 6-6,5" in my 60s is about 1.5" less than I was in my 20s and 30s.

10. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    this subject comes up time and time again.

No-one has lost 4 inches from the length of their penis. Not without chemicals or knives being involved...

Ms. Joanne and bondinchas like this.
  11. Blue00

Blue00 Member

Professional
    USA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Pure fantasy to lose 4 inches through chastity alone.

Could he lose his ability to become erect? Yes, men develop psychological blocks to erections easily

Could his full erect length actually shrink? Probably not unless he had a medical condition such as peyronie's disease that was exacerbated by the cage and lack of full erections.

There is a thread on this forum with lots of links to many medical articles on the subject. Overall, you won't shrink from chastity alone. But that doesn't mean your keyholder won't try to mess with your head.

I swear my wife purposefully undermeasured me just to mess with me. Of course, I'm not allowed to contest or remeasure. What she measures is the official size apparently. As far as messing with my head... It worked.

12. Jessica Alexander

Jessica Alexander Trans woman not a mistress or Dom

Houston
    Local Time:
    Testosterone blockers or anything that totally prevents any kind of erections is the only way to get permanent shrinkage.

Kylara likes this.
  13. King Hippo

King Hippo Long term member

New Jersey
    Local Time:
    total BS unless that year made it so he can't get erect anymore, lol.

14. Doczilla421

Doczilla421 Long term member

Firefighter
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    I was talking to Lori and she said she shrank her husband's penis down to 1.5 inches. He use to be 6 inches. She said she used a cream that was used for breast enhancement. She also never unlocked him just used Q tips and rubbed it on. Took about a year in a half to get him that small. Applied every day.

MadameJs_boo likes this.
  15. Cheeky_Monkey

Cheeky_Monkey New member

Local Time:
    8:21 AM
    I'm guessing it is a big fantasy for a lot of people and plenty have reported 'success'. Of course, a lot of those a males reporting, but here's a Mistress who has completely eliminated her husband's erections and shrunk his cock:
    https://catnapworld.bdsmlr.com/

I think her success was using a different method to those here who've said it's impossible. She has kept her husband in ever-decreasing cages, using spikes for the first year to discourage erections and never letting him get hard. At the end of the first year he could barely get hard and after three years she says he finds it impossible.

But she does add the rider that permanent chastity keeps it that way. Given time to recover she expects that he would eventually get full use of it again. For now, the only time it's unlocked is if they go to a nude beach and she wants to parade him in public with the smallest penis ever.

MadameJs_boo likes this.
  16. HusbandX

HusbandX Long term member

Local Time:
    My unscientific experience has leaned toward reduced acerage and frequency of growth. I find reduced altitude and less frequent takeoffs are a reality. I'm sure other's mileage may vary.

Tom Allen likes this.
  17. nrbill

nrbill Long term member

Local Time:
    3:21 PM
    I found mine shrank about 1.5" after 145 continuous days locked. I was allowed out twice, both times for only 5 minutes. When I finally was released for healing some sore spots on my balls, after about 10 days everything had returned to normal size.

However, I learned that if you're never allowed out for any significant time, you will stay shorter. And, my Mistress advised me that it didn't matter how small my penis was, because I was never going to fuck again, anyway. She was right, as usual.

Kylara likes this.
  18. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    I agree, seen these type of posts before.

19. slave to Ms Alicia

slave to Ms Alicia Just another prisoner of love

Southern California
    Local Time:
    3:21 PM
    Sorry to bust the myth busting, but unless it's being actively worked or played with, i have virtually no penis. Turtling doesn't begin to describe it. I tore my suspensory ligament while using a vacuum pump to lengthen its appearance (at 28), and within a few years my young and dumb and full of cum 6" cock has virtually disappeared unless it's being toyed with or caged.

I guess the moral of the story is if you really want to lose it, you can, but it's one way.

MeatLocker likes this.
  20. Dr MBogo

Dr MBogo You heard the lady! In you go.....

Local Time:
    5:21 PM

I think there is truth to this. Once you truly lose the ability to get hard, its not likely to come back. I'm almost there, thru a combination of age, weight gain, medications, and 24/7 lock up for the past 4 years.

21. subrick

subrick Junior Member

Engineering/Technical Education.
    USA, Western Massachusetts.
    Local Time:
    This is a topic which seems to elicit a variety of comments from "total BS" to "absolutely possible". I guess if we are being honest with ourselves, most of us can only speak from our own experiences.

I tend to be in the camp that there are a variety of variables including age, medications, lenght of lockup, weight loss/gain, mental state and I'm sure things I haven't mentioned.

I'm only a little bit over 200 days of 24/7 lockup, with no orgasm release, and only let out of my cage when my Lovely Wife & KeyHolder wishes to torment me without the cage, such as ball busting or other CBT methods.

A couple of nights ago, she felt like kicking me in the balls, so she released me from my cage and I took my punishment. Afterwards, she said she wanted to watch a movie, but wanted me in my "ball crusher" device while we watched, and she would continually tighten the crushing during our time. When I put the device on. It is similar to https://www.amazon.com/Acrylic-Balls-Crusher-CBT-Color/dp/B07812J16Q . As I put my cock through the hole, she and she started tightening down on the screws, she remarked about how short and skinny my cock was. It was getting semi-hard, but she noted she could make an "OK" circle with her thumb and forefinger, and my cock fit through it easily. She said something like "Gee...I don't ever remember being able to do THAT before. I think your dick is really getting shorter and narrower." She didn't seem concerned at all about it, in fact, there was a slight sense of delight in her voice. I tried making some excuse about not having regular erections in over 200 days, plus my blood pressure meds, but she didn't seem to care or worry. She did say..."I wonder how much smaller it'll get?" All I could respond with is "I don't know. I think it'll recover if and when I'm ever released from the cage." After the movie, she removed the ball crusher and locked me back into my cage. And inserted two spike screws into the cage.

Oh yeah, by the way the cage I have been wearing for the past 2 1/2 months is the type that screw in spikes can be inserted, and she has often kept spikes in select holes to add to my torment. To be specific, it's this one: https://oxy-shop.com/collections/cock-and-ball-torture-devices/products/nc03 . Sometimes the spikes were kept in for several days, other times just during her intense teasing sessions. I can tell you, that when the spikes are inserted and I try to grow against them, my body quickly tries to put an end to that. Even when she is providing direct stimulation to me to cause the erection, my body is doing everything possible to minimize the expansion in my cock as the tips of the spikes begin to dig into me.

So, I can see where continued training with such a device could possibly create a psychological response to try to stop any erection from forming.

Like I said, we all have our own experiences. I'd never tell anyone in a blanket statement that what we did would work to shrink their penis. I'm sure when I was younger, and in better physical condition and NO blood pressure meds, I think the shrinkage, if any, would be less and more quickly reversible.

All I know is I LOVE my Wife and I'm so glad she has embraced & still embraces our new lifestyle.

~subrick

MeatLocker and Rectrix like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice