No more „male-sex fantasies“ allowed

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Andrea_NL, Oct 23, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. Andrea_NL

Andrea_NL Active member

Netherlands
    Local Time:
    10:53 PM
    Hi,

I would like to tell you what happened to me in the last weeks...

My wife caught me when I was watching her getting undressed before shower because the door was a little open. I am only allowed to watch her naked when she allows it which is very less times :-(

She got very angry and asked me who the hell I am thinking to be...She lifted my dress, put my panties down, took my cage in her hand, squeezed my balls and asked me if I am in the position to watch her...I was very ashamed, turned red directly and whispered no...

because of my behavior she added new rules until the end of the year:

- I am not allowed to see her in bra and panties anymore
    - I am not allowed to have another orgasm this year
    - I am not allowed to sleep in our bedroom
    - I am not allowed to see my penis anymore...only full chastity belt and blindfolded for her cleanings which she now does only with gloves and cold water
    - Not allowed to touch her skin, only allowed to kiss her feed
    - no pants (even girls-pants) until the end of year...even outside our house only in leggings with short cut tops or dresses and pantyhose
    - daily strapon training when she arrives home from work

my wife told me that this should remind me that she is not my sex-object when ever I like. she told me that she is the only one who decides when I am allowed a little intimacy with her. She ended a long monolog with the words „this is my body and my penis, not yours anymore - NEVER forget this again young lady - I am the one who wears the pants in this house“.

2. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    9:53 PM
    well, it's good to know where you stand

Serafina's pet and nubbin like this.
  3. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    5:53 PM
    Pretty strict response, but I guess that's her choice.

nubbin and JackStrap like this.
  4. LukeVallentine

LukeVallentine Long term member

EU
    Local Time:
    11:53 PM
    Well, you disrespected and objectified her, so you're paying the price. Fair is fair.

Hans2 and jemima like this.
  5. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    well i think what has happen is cos you was being a peepy tom.

6. Jessica Alexander

Jessica Alexander Trans woman not a mistress or Dom

Houston
    Local Time:
    Sounds like you’ve been demoted to being live in maid from husband.

danijean001 and Kylara like this.
  7. King Hippo

King Hippo Long term member

New Jersey
    Local Time:
    One hell of a story there

8. HisFreakySide

HisFreakySide Long term member

Local Time:
    4:53 PM
  9. meuk85

meuk85 Active member

Netherlands
    Local Time:
    If this is what you like than ok, for me though this seems waaaaay to strict.
    I stil love my wife and the way she looks. Not being allowed to to watch her in het panties would be to much. Not being able to sleep in the same bed too.
    Not being allowed to orgasm or seeing my dick for 2 months would be a dream come true..

elias and Guest 2684 like this.
  10. King Hippo

King Hippo Long term member

New Jersey
    Local Time:
    Might be one of the most ironic titles I have seen on this forum... I can't tell if you are in on it or not...

Nicoftime and boisub like this.
  11. Guest 2684

Guest 2684 Long term member

Local Time:
    My KEYHOLDER is close to this i sleep next to her she does not want me to touch her but she can lay on me and her goal is to kill hermy penis she want a sexual helper and a partner for household stuff and a penis is not needed for any of that. Her goal is for cage to go away and it still doesn't work.

gingers_sub likes this.
  12. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    If you insist on misbehaving, then you will be punished!

13. MrsBR_Saiph

MrsBR_Saiph Hotwife & Keyholder
    Verified Female

Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    My BR and I played with him not seeing me naked. To be honest it lasted for a few fun days and then we were all over each other. Seemingly I lack willpower:rolleyes:

14. Rider9

Rider9 Locked4her

Slovenia, Europe
    Local Time:
    Same here. She pulled out 'no seeing/no touching' rule a couple of times, but it was her that forgot all about it when I tried and touch her couple of days later :D

corsac likes this.
  15. mcfeely

mcfeely Long term member

Medic
    Local Time:
    If your happy with things as they are, there is no problem. From an outside perspective it seems like your are in toxic situation where she is just thinking up crap to see how far she can abuse you. I think you need to stand up for your self ( grow a set). Personally I would pack a bag, collect half the cash in the bank and walk away

meuk85 and homebody like this.
  16. lockmeup4life

lockmeup4life Long term member

Cali
    Local Time:
    2:53 PM
    Sounds more fantasy

Freaky Rabbit and Narciso like this.
  17. Andrea_NL

Andrea_NL Active member

Netherlands
    Local Time:
    Yes my wife is very strict...She is not used to any missbehaving from my side. When we started our relationship she made clear right from the beginning that it only work for her if she was in charge.

Now nearly a month is gone and I would like to give you an update. Her new rules were realy very hard for me to accept and I couldn‘t realy get used to them. So I took all my courage and talked to her last week...here are the results:

- I am still not allowed to see her in bra and panties until end of year but in pyjamas / a towel that covers her private parts when she comes out of shower...

- I am definitive not allowed to have another orgasm this year but she told me that she is very satisfied about my behaving the last weeks so she told me if I continue I will have one in the begining of January.

- I am still not allowed to sleep in our bedroom and she orderd a few times early bed-times for me which means she brings me to my separate bedroom at 9:30 pm and switch off the light but gave me a kiss on my forehead.

- I am still not allowed to see my penis in free space...but I do not have to stay in a full chastity belt all the time anymore. As a compromise I am allowed to stay in a holy trainer Nano most of the time because she told me that she likes to see my blue balls and the sound of my lock when she is pegging me....I am still blindfolded for her cleanings which she now does also without gloves but still only ice-cold water

- I am still not allowed to touch her skin, only allowed to kiss her feed but she touches me more and more and I am realy happy about that at least this is happening again

- I am still not allowed to wear my girls-pants again. But because of Covid 19 my wife decided that I do not have to go outside the house to do errands...twice she took me out for a walk in high-rise leather leggings, with short pullovers and a down-jacket. Even one of her girl friends came from time to time to our house while I had to wear dresses.

Of course such situations are still full of shame and humiliation for me but I see how proud it makes my wife that I do it for her and she would always defend me from inappropriate comments from third parties.

- she realy did a lot of strapon training when she arrived home from work but not every day she took me with her strapon. For her it is important that directly when she comes home in the evening at the moment which is 3 times a week that I greet her directly on the door, kiss her feet and slowly without „touching“ put the strapon over her lap and slowly kiss it. Sometimes it‘s enough for her, sometimes she tells me to bend over and put my ass up in the air and took me from behind...It is important for her that I have this fear in my eyes when she has the strapon on and doesn‘t know if I only have to kiss or get it from behind. This week she gave me a break and I am realy thankfull for this.

The next weeks will countinue to be tough but I am happy that my wife agreed to this compromises and I am also happy to see light in the end of the tunnel.

18. Bound4life

Bound4life Long term member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    12:53 AM
    Well at least she lightened up a little. I will say that I have a fantasy that when I am locked in chastity going several months or even a year where when I am unlocked for any reason I must be in bondage and blindfolded as you mentioned. My wife would do the cleanings and shavings and allow some sex/orgasms, but I would not be untied until she has locked me back up. Then I feel like I may forget what my penis looks like outside of a cage, how big it is, what it feels like etc. it would have been so long when I picture my penis I can only see the chastity around it. For me this is just a fantasy as my wife is not that dominant or kinky.

my wife “can’t” put the cage on me herself because she worries about hurting me etc. dis or does your wife have any issues actually putting your dick in the cage, what if you are still hard?

LukeVallentine likes this.
  19. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    i dont think you can put a cage on a man if he has gone hard. it migt break.

20. Charles3451

Charles3451 Long term member

SE England
    Local Time:
    The cage or the penis?

21. ChasteHubby2015

ChasteHubby2015 Male Feminist

USA
    Local Time:
    She sounds strict, but fair. If you’re well behaved, perhaps she’ll allow you to see her in her bra and panties again.

22. Andrea_NL

Andrea_NL Active member

Netherlands
    Local Time:
    I am realy locking forward to next year and hope my wife will grant me an orgasm after many month. I hope that I match her expectations and keep focus on her needs.

If she realy grants me an orgasm and let’s my (her) penis realy free for a few minutes I am expected to behave realy well. No form of any agression or „showing that I am the man“ would be allowed. Usualy she sits down and let me sit on her lap and realy gently stroke my (her) penis. If I realy win the jackpot and she allows PIV again with her than after I licked her to serveral orgasms - I have to lay flat on the bed and are not allowed to move.

She is in this rare happenigs always on top and rides me. If I am allowed to touch her its only allowed very gently and the smalest move of my hip would have unimaginable consequences. She would never allow me to show a dominant side towards her or any other woman, especially not sexually and tells me when and if I could come.

Although my wife does not have a problem when I am getting hard in my cage she expect me to stay soft when it comes off for washing, shaving etc. If I am trying to get hard in my cage I am expected to tell her. We than talk about my feelings open. I am usualy to afraid to get hard when she is washing or shaving me because of the consequences and that I know she would find it disrespectful. So I am usualy try to think about something that turn away my thoughts that she has my (her) penis in her hands actually. If necessary there are always ice cube bags in the near.

I can imagine that I sound like a pussy whipped loser for some of you...There are even times where I ask my self why I let her humiliate me so much but to see my beautiful wife happy is for me the greatest satisfaction I could imagine. Even if it means a live of chastity, humiliation and forced feminization.

23. Guest 2684

Guest 2684 Long term member

Local Time:
    No you sound like a devoted husband that truly loves your wife i wish all the best

24. homebody

homebody In awe of GoddesofHomebody

Local Time:
    I mean no disrespect, but if this isn't what you want then it sounds abusive to me. If it is what you want then more power to you.

25. RC-Oz

RC-Oz Active member

Queensland
    Local Time:
    7:53 AM
    This doesn't make any sense to me - both my wife and I know the power she wields in letting me see what used to be mine for the taking but is now only available on her terms on her schedule.
    I think the greater punishment for me would be seeing *more* of her naked or in underwear, not less, without the power to do anything about it.

subrick likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice