Cleaning Regimen and Tip/Tricks - Staying Pleasant in Long Term Chastity

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by FetishDynasty, Oct 18, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. FetishDynasty

FetishDynasty Active member

Local Time:
    1:31 AM
    Curious to know what other caged specimens are doing to keep themselves clean and smelling pleasant down there while in long term chastity (> a few days). I am locked 24/7/365 from what I have been told, so developing a sound and effective cleaning regimen is essential both for hygiene/safety as well as presentation. The PA makes it impossible to remove without a key or destroying the device so I have a vested interest in learning how to live in permanent chastity.

I am in a Rigid Chastity No. 5 cage which so far has been relatively comfortable (5 weeks in so far).

I recently started using a chop stick in the shower to pry my penis away from the sides of the cage tube to allow soap and water in. I asked my wife (who is not my KH by the way) to smell me down there and she had no complaints. So far, so good.

What do you do to keep clean? What should you NOT do?

2. Rider9

Rider9 Locked4her

Slovenia, Europe
    Local Time:
    9:31 AM
    I use tooth brush every few days to scrub all the corners where rings and bars meet. Other than that no special regimens. I have mm jailbird that is really easy to clean between bars. Longest I was locked was one year and I had zero problems keeping everything nice and clean.

J.D. likes this.
  3. FetishDynasty

Local Time:
    Gotcha! The Jailbird is pretty airy so that makes it nice. Bit more difficult with an enclosed tube over the shaft. But diligence is rewarded!

Peter Rabbit likes this.
  4. FetishDynasty

Local Time:
    Addendum: I also blow dry myself down there after a shower to make sure it's dry before putting on underwear and pants. Moist folds of skin is a recipe for stank.

5. Arti_Rao

Arti_Rao Long term member

Local Time:
    2:01 PM
    I use tooth brush during every shower. In loctober removed cage only once for cleaning later found it not that much required if toothbrush is used, dried later.
    No complaints of itching, bad smell or anything

6. Andy80

Andy80 Long term member

United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    8:31 AM
    I have a Male Chastity Now Contender with a PA, so another example of an open metal cage similar to the Jailbird.

I've been locked 24/7 for just over a month. I use a mild soap (actually one meant for babies) which I lather all over and then use hand held shower with the water stream set to massage. I am uncut, so with a PA as well, I find I have to move the skin around to get the water in all the right places, but it does the job. For me it's about taking time with it and not rushing.

I dry with a hairdryer on a cool setting.

I've found it is quite a routine compared to keeping clean when unlocked, but worth it to stay fresh and healthy.

Peter Rabbit likes this.
  7. Shepherdsflock

Shepherdsflock Long term member

Local Time:
    3:31 AM
    Cotton swabs can help outside of the shower. They obviously don't work well when soaking wet. A good detachable shower head that can spray directly into the device is helpful as well.

I found that removal for sterilization was best. I would do the things everyone else has listed, but there are little tiny pores in stainless and other materials that can still harbor bacteria and cause smell. I have a dishwasher with a sanitize setting and would run it through on a cycle every week or two. Hopefully you can go a couple of hours without abusing your freedom.

8. Mistress Janie

Mistress Janie Long term member

registered nurse
    Virginia, USA
    Local Time:
    4:31 AM
    My hubby has been locked 24/7 in an open-wire metal cage for over 9 months now. He keeps clean when showering/bathing by using mild soap and a long-bristled shaving brush, followed by a good rinse with the hand-held spray attachment in our shower.

Although he stays very clean this way, I unlock him once a week or so for a deep cleaning which I closely supervise. Only the cage portion of his device is unlocked; his base ring is permanent and is never removed.

9. ChasteCel

ChasteCel 7/6 on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale

Local Time:
    I'm in an Orion (see profile pic) that is somewhat open, but not totally.

I use my fingers to get soap in as best I can, then a jet shower head to rinse. And a blow drier on low-heat (or high-speed-cool to keep dry.

Every 2-3 weeks my wife unlocks me to do a thorough cleaning of my bits in the shower, plus a toothbrush+hand soap on the cage. And q-tips to thoroughly dry it.

Regimen works well, I can make it those 2-3 weeks without starting to smell too bad.

Theoretically, depending on how much she teases me I can go longer between unlockings, since the main culprit of smell seems to be dried semen from leaking.

bincorona likes this.
  10. bincorona

bincorona Junior Member

Marine Industry , Construction Industry
    So Cal
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Yea all the above is great. I also found that having a small container (glass, plastic, bottle, even a ketchup style squirt bottle .... anything really) that can be filled with water, and then when done urinating just dip the cage end into the water and or squirt and basically rinse off any urine dribbles that might have been left behind has helped alot for me. ymmv :)

11. King Hippo

King Hippo Long term member

New Jersey
    Local Time:
    I mean if you just take it off for showers that might be the best practice to clean it.

LittlePikachu619 and homebody like this.
  12. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    8:31 AM
    I am allowed to remove my device for cleaning under supervision, it was once a week on my old cage, now I am in a complete tube device, madam allows me to be released twice a week.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice