Pleasure from your Misress's Orgasm?

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by JohnDoe, Oct 15, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. JohnDoe

JohnDoe Active member

Local Time:
    7:58 PM
    As our relationship has become increasingly (actually solely) focused on Her orgasm and I get used to knowing that I am very unlikely to be allowed a release each time we make love, I'm finding that I get more and more pleasure from feeling Her muscular contractions as She orgasms on me.

It's almost like a mini orgasm of my own in terms of the wave of pleasure I feel, so much so that I'm eager to give her multiple orgasms to feel the relief and happiness.

Our love making usually ends with her buzzing in post-orgasmic bliss, holding onto me whilst I'm in a similar state of mind but also rock-hard and hoping that she will feel like teasing and edging me for a while. I'm not allowed to ask so it's totally up to her whether she wants to play with me, discipline me, or just leave me wanting more.

I was wondering if sharing the physical sensations of their partner's orgasms was a common thing amongst chaste males who are still allowed to have full sex with their KHs/dommes?

2. samseaborne

samseaborne Long term member

Slave in training
    Local Time:
    3:58 PM
    Lay on your stomach have her lay on top of you like a mattress, have her pleasure herself and just listen and feel it through your back, it is quite a treat

3. sandman9355

sandman9355 Junior Member

Local Time:
    8:58 PM
    I would say that many, maybe even most men, both those who are into chastity play and those who aren't, enjoy bringing their partner to an orgasm (preferably multiple ones). Sure, the intensity of that joy will vary, but even "normal" men tend to feel good when they make their partner orgasm.

To use a crude metaphor, you both having sex and you making her peak is kind of like you eating half a cake each and you letting her eat the cherry on top. When it is over, you just ate half a cake and got to watch her smile while she savored the final treat. No wonder you feel good.

Plus there's the fact that some men can get so attuned to their partner that even if they're just giving her oral pleasure and not being directly stimulated themselves, her orgasm can make them orgasm too. Given that, feelings of bliss during PIV sex are not surprising at all.

attistoC, jojo-abc, amareine and 6 others like this.
  4. Guest 2684

Guest 2684 Long term member

Local Time:
    2:58 PM
    That is all I get for the last 2.5 months I woukd not change ot for the world I love make her orgasm honestly when she has one it is just like I am having one.

5. Kiye

Kiye subslut of Vylette

Glasgow, Scotland
    Local Time:
    I particularly love the orgasms she gets when I've been locked up for a while. In my mind, that's what my Mistress is thinking about while she cums.

attistoC and Rectrix like this.
  6. maid julie

maid julie Long term member

service tech
    NJ
    Local Time:
    It has always meant the most to me seeing her orgasm esp over and over again. Have gone for 90 minutes and longer

johnjames55 and SoumisCH like this.
  7. BarbCD

BarbCD Long term member

Gainfully employed!
    Connecticut, USA
    Local Time:
    While I certainly enjoy my own orgasms, I get the same deep glow of fulfillment when she orgasms and I do not. And that’s true whether it’s because I’m locked or the timing just worked out that way and she orgasms before I do.

Rtarvey and LockedNick like this.
  8. LockedInBama

LockedInBama I serve at her pleasure

Birmingham, AL
    Local Time:
    Lately our sex has been her doing herself with her vibrator while I watch or (hopefully) help. Helping might be touching her or even allowing me to suck on her nipples...caged, of course.
    Sometimes she wants/demands PIV but then she “drives” until she orgasms. If I haven’t came myself by then, I am most often out of luck. Unless she graciously allows me to masturbate or, on rare occasions, enter her.

9. sissybitch12

sissybitch12 New member

Local Time:
    so wonderfully written.., JohnDoe, you are trully blessed. to get in locked and serve Her..., it's almost every chasttiy slaves dream!

JohnDoe likes this.
  10. Xileh

Xileh Happily Serving

Local Time:
    12:58 PM
    The very best part of chastity for me, has been realizing how wonderful it is to focus solely upon her pleasure without the distraction of my own. Then again, and again, and again. And snuggling in her post orgasmic warmth is the best feeling. I am so happy I can give her such pleasure.

attistoC, Rtarvey, Rectrix and 5 others like this.
  11. Cincy

Cincy Long term member

Local Time:
    My wife uses a Magic Wand to orgasm every other night, but she wants me to be a part of it and for it to be my orgasm also. I always thank her when she is finished.

attistoC, borbulls1961 and asastype like this.
  12. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    snuggles is lovley. :)

attistoC, MissyB and Charles3451 like this.
  13. Peaches

Peaches "kinky guy"

Business owner
    South Carolina
    Local Time:
    The most beautiful sound is hearing her orgasm.

Rtarvey, Chaste J., JackStrap and 2 others like this.
  14. Erika and Peter

Erika and Peter Active member

Chapel Hill, NC, USA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    We no longer have PIV sex. However, I very much enjoy giving my wife pleasure and seeing her climax from my hands, my tongue, and various toys that I use on her. This actually extends to other women as well. While I was traveling unlocked on a business trip last year, I hooked up with a woman (with permission from my wife). We spent a wonderful evening in my hotel room. Although I did have an orgasm of my own, my focus was on her body and her pleasure. She actually commented that I was a man who clearly was more gratified by giving pleasure to others than by receiving pleasure.

Hkeye, attistoC, amareine and 4 others like this.
  15. LukeVallentine

LukeVallentine Long term member

EU
    Local Time:
    9:58 PM
    That is clearly the right way. Kudos.

16. PauloChaste

PauloChaste Living the chaste life

London
    Local Time:
    For many years before I brought up chastity I would pleasure my wife and she would always fall asleep afterwards! The next day she would say sorry that I had no satisfaction and I would say your satisfaction is my satisfaction! It made bringing up wanting to be locked a lot easier!

17. lrnck345

lrnck345 Active member

USA
    Local Time:
    Absolutely! Her satisfaction is my satisfaction!

Chaste J., PauloChaste and amareine like this.
  18. Skywalker41918

Skywalker41918 Long term member

Work for a living
    Dallas, Texas
    Local Time:
    That sounds like a fantastic idea

19. sesla4ra

sesla4ra Sesla

Professor
    Middle America
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I wear my cage continuously, and my wife does not allow me orgasms. Any orgasm I have had the past two and a half years has been accidental while I am caged. Sunday afternoons are my favorite part of the week because it is the only time I am permitted access to her pussy. We routinely meet in bed late in the afternoon for a lengthy session of sex play that culminates in my worshipping her pussy with my tongue while she plays with my balls. By the time she climaxes, I am exhausted, and I collapse into a heap between her legs. It is the only time I experience any sense of sexual relief, as vicarious as it is. I am very disappointed if we miss one of those sessions because we have other plans, and I am always eager for the next Sunday to arrive. When I fail to bring her to a climax, as does happen occasionally, it is an extremely unfulfilling experience for me. Fortunately, most of the time I am able to give her a pretty good orgasm. Later over drinks, she grades me. I usually receive a “solid A,” but sometimes only an A− or a B+. I always strive for an A+, but she is a hard grader.

Rectrix and jemima like this.
  20. lockedUp24byKH

lockedUp24byKH Yes Dear...Right away.

Ireland
    Local Time:
    For us there is a higher chance of cunalingus than anything else on the menu.
    No complaints from me as I enjoy doing it very much and as often as possible.

I would definitely agree with enjoying it to a point where I'm also satisfied enough to sustain my carnal desires for a day or two at the most.
    Im a very high desire so I'm going cold turkey by day one.

Flick, Chaste J. and LockedNick like this.
  21. LockedNick

LockedNick Member

SW Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    My first truly satisfying sexual relationship and the one that really gave me sexual confidence was with a married colleague. Apart from a husband, she had young children and I still lived at home so finding time and a place where we could have sex was very difficult. More often than not we’d end up in her house while her husband was working late and after her kids were in bed.

Sex in those circumstances was too high risk but she had a voracious appetite, was extremely orgasmic and very dominant. She would do little things to cause me pain, particularly biting and nipple torture, and tease me and I would give her orgasms through through fingering her. She had never discovered her g-spot before and the orgasms she had from that stimulation were intense, full body convulsions and multiple orgasms.

I very rarely got an orgasm in turn but was genuinely satisfied from giving her pleasure. This relationship taught me a lot of things particularly that I was submissive in nature, that I loved being teased and denied, gave me the realisation that I took far more pleasure in giving than receiving orgasms and started my interest in actively seeking orgasm denial.

While she was married and we were never in a proper relationship she cheated on me with a couple of other one night stands so I was cuckolded in a way just right around the time I discovered that particular kink.

I learned a lot from her but ultimately it taught me a lot about what I didn’t want from a relationship and that I absolutely was not interested in being the other man to a married women.

Rectrix likes this.
  22. Mizzle

Mizzle New member

Local Time:
    We’re in the midst of our first locktober. Last nights consequence was for me to be tied hand and foot with nose in the corner with a blindfold and a rainstorm on my noise cancelling headphones. This while she gave herself multiple O’s. Like many, I love providing an assist, to hear her faint climax moans barely audible just feet away has had me leaking like a faucet ever since.

23. Finn-egan

Finn-egan Long term member

Canada
    Local Time:
    I discovered years ago that I'm far more wired to give pleasure than to take or receive it. My wife hates cum, and isn't a fan of pre-cum either. She also likes to have her orgasm, and be done with sex after that. I learned to focus all my movements on her orgasm, and found that her orgasm would give me relief, and I'd go soft, as if I'd cum too. We now only use a strap-on, and using that on her, I still get relief sometimes, from her orgasm.

With my keyholder, she's not orgasmic, and I'm not allowed piv or oral with her. I get to give oral rarely, and she enjoys it, but doesn't orgasm from it. She loves sensual massage though, and I get great pleasure from doing that for her. She also loves being sadistic, and I've come to largely replace the intensity of sex/orgasm, with the intensity of sexual pain, to the point where I crave it now. The thought of using my dick for pleasure is pretty much passed at this point, but I've learned to find other outlets for frustration or desire, so I'm happy, and we all seem to be getting what we need.

Rectrix likes this.
  24. debbie jones

debbie jones Long term member

retired
    Shrewsbury shropshire uk
    Local Time:
    im bi sexual and i can be feeling realy horney but prefer a guy not to touch my cock just like my nipples played with i never cum but after ive sucked him to complition and swallowed his cum i always feel completly satisfied just as if i had an orgasym . im not wearing a cage at the mo im in sort of self disaplin chastity at the mo ive not cum for 5 weecks at the mo . would idealy like to find a dome mistress to make shure i never cum again . i just love giving others pleshure and get all the satisfaction i need from the orgasyms of others

25. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    It is not unusual for me, if while I get her off or caress her while she’s pleasuring herself, to actually go through post orgasmic release once she cums. I won’t orgasm, but my body is tricked into thinking it has or something. I get the same heartbeat starting to slow, my erection attempt goes away, and I’m somewhat sated. Almost like I came myself. Of course I didn’t, but I think something in my brain gets tricked into thinking I did.

LockedNick likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice