Girlfriend becoming my keyholder?

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Gadlo, Oct 6, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. Gadlo

Gadlo Active member

Central Europe
    Local Time:
    2:23 PM
    Hey guys and girls,

I'm pretty new on this forum. Mostly cause I haven't known of this forum since two weeks before.

I would like to share my experience and my journey with you.

So first of all I have this fantasy for a long time. I'm in my mid twenties and I have submissive fantasies since age 16.

When I met my girlfriend 5 years ago we were pretty much vanilla. At least our relationship was. She was very very vanilla and didn't know about bdsm and stuff.
    I slowly tried to introduce her to things. We tried a little bit of bondage first and most often switched roles. We both grew more confident in our relationship and tried more and more different things like positions, toys, prostate play and for me most important we started orgasm control. We have orgasm control in our life for 2 years I guess. She controls when and how I cum.
    Most often 1 - 2 times a month.

When we first started introducing orgasm control in our lifestyle I told my girlfriend about how I am so much less devoted after I cum and that I love that desperate feeling. So we tried it and she very fast seem to like the fact that she got much more orgasms than before. While the control part for her was a little weird.
    But over time she liked it more and more.

That's the backstory of us two...
    The present...

Important to tell is that I bought a chastity cage (CB6000S) I guess two years ago. But I never had the courage to tell her about this kind of fantasy. I thought even with her liking orgasm control this could be too far for her. As I told she was very vanilla back in the days.

So the feeling of wanting her to tell about it grew and grew in myself in the past weeks. One day I went to the cellar and got the cage out of a packing box. But again I didn't had the courage and hid it in my wardrobe drawer.

The courage grew in me and maybe I would have told her... some day...
    But something else happened.

She found it herself.
    It was this last sunday when she was kind of weird. A little bit sad but she wouldn't tell me about anything.

Then when we watched TV she asked me why I had a toy she never knew about and we never used together before...

I was shocked. I wanted to prepare this better but ... so is life.
    So we talked about it and I told her that I was afraid of telling her not knowing her reaction. We didn't talk much more about it on Sunday. We both needed to settle ourselves a little bit. But there was one sentence which gave me hope that she would be more open on this topic than I thought... "If I had known you have a chastity cage I would have locked you up a long time ago"

Yesterday on Monday we talked a little bit more about it and why it turned me on. Then in the evening she went out to train with her sport club.
    She told me she would like to be treated nice when she comes back two hours later and then I had an idea. Didn't know whether it would be a good idea or not. But I needed to try.

I got my chastity cage and put it on. The keys I laid on her bedside table.

When she came back we quickly got to bed. I waited there while she was taking a shower. When she got into the bed with me she didn't notice the keys first. We kissed us passionately. And then I told her, she hadn't noticed something on her bedside table.
    She was looking for it and found the keys. She asked me with a grin if they are the keys for her piggy bank.

The ice was broken and we kissed us for very long while her hands wandered around my crotch. Without her hands really finding it. Just very close. It drove me crazy. I was so turned on and wandered down and started licking her.
    And licking her, which always was one of my favorite things, felt so more hot while being locked. I wanted to get hard but I couldn't. My cock craved being hard so much but otherwise I had the feeling I concentrated much more on her while licking her than ever before.

But she told me afterwards it seemed I was much more devoted while licking her.

Afterwards she unlocked and teased me very long. Then we had sex and she came 4 more times. I didn't.

We went to sleep afterwards while cuddling. Without cage. But I think this wasn't the last time locked with her having the keys. She seems at least a little bit excited on it.

If I would have had the courage to tell her before... At least I saw the reaction wouldn't have been bad.

I will keep sharing my experiences with you guys!

2. maid julie

maid julie Long term member

service tech
    NJ
    Local Time:
    9:23 AM
    Welcome and good luck with it

Gadlo likes this.
  3. Giles_English

Giles_English Chaste slave

Slave
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    1:23 PM
    There's a moral to this story...

maid_carrie and Gadlo like this.
  4. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    Congratulations, glad you are opening up with your GF and exploring your desires. Hope she continues to find it exciting and it leads to more time in the cage for you.

amvetsb and Gadlo like this.
  5. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    good luck to you both

Gadlo likes this.
  6. Chaste J.

Chaste J. Long term member

Local Time:
    24/7 and virtually 365! It's a wonderful feeling! Who would ever have believed not cumming could be such fun! And I'm sure it makes her pussy taste all the sweeter! Hope you both enjoy chastity, however you "do it"!

asastype and Gadlo like this.
  7. Gadlo

Gadlo Active member

Central Europe
    Local Time:
    Thank you so much for your support!

So yesterday we had another "chastity session". We both wanted to have sex in the evening and were in bed.
    I was "free" and we kissed us. She asked me if I wanted to have the cage on or if I would want to be free.

You can imagine what my answer was.
    When I told her that we can try it again she wanted me to show her how to get it on myself.
    So I showed her the CB6000 "mechanism" and how I get it on myself.

She was like "This must hurt, doesn't it?"
    But I told her that it isn't hurting at all.

What wasn't helping while getting it on was my girlfriend beside me. This was a really tough time for me to get it on. But in the end it worked out.

First we cuddled and kissed.
    Then I tasted her again. I mean I always loved tasting her vagina and making her cum with my mouth and tongue. But doing this locked is just soo good. Feeling the cage being very tight and focusing on her so much while doing it is an unbelievable good feeling.
    After me tasting her she unlocked me and we had normal sex. She came. I wasn't alowed to cum.
    But as I told my gf isn't new to orgasm control and even before finding out about the chastity thing she wanted me to not let me cum for at least 4 weeks. So I must have at least two weeks to go.

Regarding the cage... yesterday evening it didn't feel that "good" as the day before. It wasn't really hurting but it wasn't as "comfortable" as during the last session. I guess this had to do with the fact that I got it on while already being a little bit turned on with my almost naked girlfriend beside me.
    I wanted to check if it was that uncomfortable and got it on after work today (on me for now four hours) but still comfortable. So I guess I should get it on some time before having sex with my girlfriend and not directly before sex.

8. Gadlo

Gadlo Active member

Central Europe
    Local Time:
    Then she told me some minutes ago she will be late tomorrow afternoon cause of work. So I answered teasingly "Good. Then I have the place for me and can touch myself." Then she told me "I guess I may need to lock you up tomorrow morning."

She was just teasing, too, but I feel so delighted that she can talk about this and make fun about it in a teasing way.

9. johnjames55

johnjames55 Long term member

Property and Finance
    Suffolk, Ipswich
    Local Time:
    Well done Gadlo, my friend discuss the things you wish to try with her, show her this site and the benefits an FLR bring to her, domestic duties,massage,oral sex as long as she likes.....the list is endless. I'm sure you will both not regret it.

Gadlo likes this.
  10. Gadlo

Gadlo Active member

Central Europe
    Local Time:
    So we both had another talk about the topic of chastity and she told me that she likes it if I like it.
    For now it's me who initiates being in chastity all the time.
    So yesterday I locked myself up for her after work again.
    She didn't notice at first until she found the key again.
    We were cuddling and having sex again.
    At one time she was lying on top of me while we kissed us and I remained locked.
    She slowly moved herself a little bit up and down and it was a very intense feeling for me.

Then she unlocked me again and had sex but we were using numbing condoms, so I didn't came and she had a lot of fun.

We didn't lock me up afterwards but I hope so much that we may get to a stage when I sometimes remain locked during sex or are locked back up right after. But for that I would like to get another cage. The CB6000s doesn't seem to be very hygienic for longer term wear.
    I'm heaving an eye on the jailbird.

I'm looking forward to where this journey will take my girlfriend and me.

Open2njoy likes this.
  11. Gadlo

Gadlo Active member

Central Europe
    Local Time:
    Thank you very much!

One the one hand I want to be slow and not rush her into anything what then may creep her out, on the other hand being locked and denied is so awesome I wish I had everything suddenly.

johnjames55 likes this.
  12. meuk85

meuk85 Active member

Netherlands
    Local Time:
    Seems like you guys are having a lot of fun. Great she enjoys it (almost) as much as you do.
    Be careful though, she may surprise you

13. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    I think the buildup you're doing is appropriate. Keep her desires in mind and i bet she comes around to feeling the same as you, once she realizes how easily it works for her. Thanks for sharing.

14. Guest 6019

Guest 6019 Long term member

Local Time:
    Going through a whirlwind myself at the moment dude. Thanks for making me feel less on my own.

15. Gadlo

Gadlo Active member

Central Europe
    Local Time:
    Thank you very much! I have a story to tell of yesterday which I will share later today.

We both are on a very good way I think!

16. Gadlo

Gadlo Active member

Central Europe
    Local Time:
    Yeah. It can be a whirlwind.
    It is just so crazy to explore the long hidden fetish finally with the person you love so much. There are just so many feelings.

17. Gadlo

Gadlo Active member

Central Europe
    Local Time:
    The last saturday was just crazy.

This story of yesterday began at I guess 15 o'clock with me locking myself up and laying the key on her bedside table again. She noticed this little surprise really fast and teased me verbally very often with things like "That was a mistake today, darling. I don't think I will let you out for play today." I always told her that it would be her decision to unlock or not unlock me. I also told her she could have fun either way.

During the afternoon we both were laying on the couch. In the background we watched a Netflix documentary but actually we were cuddling and checked some online sex shop for some new toys. We haven't found anything interesting and I asked if she would want to go for a walk in the woods nearby. She wasn't euphoric about it and I asked if she wanted to drive to the next sex toy shop instead.

This idea intrigued her a little bit more. Even though she doesn't like going into these shops cause somebody could see her. She can act so innocent sometimes.

So we drove to the shop. At the shop we found a rabbit vibrator and a love ball for her.
    We drove home and knew what to do in the evening.
    But first we ate something. And before eating she inserted her knew love ball.
    After eating we studied the vibrator and went to the bedroom. Dimmed the lights. Turned on some music. And than we were laying in bed. I had my boxer shorts and my cage on me. She had her string on and her "pelvic floor training device" inside her. (What a sexy description)

We cuddled and kissed. Then I started locking her vagina. After one orgasm for her while being licked and having the love ball removed we tried out her new vibrator.
    I was sitting just with my cage on me between her legs and I used the new vibrator on her which drove her really wild. She pressed herself against me and my cage and came twice with the vibrator.
    We cuddled some more and she told me I won't get unlocked before going to sleep today. I was soo excited but didn't believe her. I just didn't think she could pull it off.

Then she bound my wrists with handcuffs to the bedframe and blindfolded me. She played with my balls and with my anus. A finger slipped inside me and it felt great but frustrating the whole time. I wanted to be unlocked so much.
    She then layed down on my side turning her vibrator on again. She teased herself with it while her left hand was still playing with my anus. It was so cruel. I heard her moan. I felt her inside myself. It was so sexy. I couldn't see her but I heard and felt how she came finally with the vibrator again. She came while one finger was inside me. This drove me insane.
    She needed some seconds and then she got up. I heard the keys jingle in her hands.

I thought my penis will finally get a little bit attention. She unlocked me. And then she took off my blindfold and the handcuffs. I helped her with removing the cage. She's quite insecure with it and most of the time afraid of hurting me.

When the cage was removed she told me that we now could go to sleep.
    I didn't believe her. But she was almost serious. That was it. It would have been less of a torture if she wouldn't have unlocked me. But now he was free and he craved some teasing atleast. I was so frustrated and in subspace at the same time. I needed my girlfriend to cuddle with me for like 10 minutes to get me back on earth.
    In my feeling without her just cuddling with me afterwords I would have went into a crazy deep subdrop.

All in all my girlfriend did an awesome mindfuck with me.

Now I understand the term "Careful what you wish for".

Afterwards we watched some two episodes "Gossip girl", which I normally wouldn't watch but I just wanted to be close to her.

I really think she likes it more and more. And she told me she sees some advantages.
    I also have to say now in almost week 3 (two days left till I am 3 weeks without orgasm but like one week since our first chastity experience.) we are doing almost everything together. I have almost zero interest in playing video games and I just love to do things for her. I it is getting her something to drink. Bring her her stuff and so on.
    I usually thought this behaviour change would have been made up by some chastity guys to convince the wife or girlfriend of it.

But yeah... seems to be really true. I don't have that much resistance for some chores as well.

Also this was the longest time of being locked up for me. It must have been 6 to 7 hours of being locked up.

18. Manto2021

Manto2021 Member

Local Time:
    Che bella esperienza, sono davvero felice per te. Ammetto di avere un po 'di invidia! Goditi tutto senza preoccupazioni e lascia a lei tutta l'iniziativa.

19. Jessica Alexander

Jessica Alexander Trans woman not a mistress or Dom

Houston
    Local Time:
    If you want a real mind fuck, get some 5% Lidocaine gel like Uber Numb and put it on under a condom. You can either leave the condom on or remove and wash it off with soap but either way you will not get enough stimulation to orgasm for several hours. Erections can be difficult though if you need direct stimulation for an erection. Either way it’s frustrating and a lot of fun!

CuckeldBull likes this.
  20. Jblocked

Jblocked Long term member

Buffalo NY US
    Local Time:
    Sounds like you both on a fun road

21. Gadlo

Gadlo Active member

Central Europe
    Local Time:
    Haha thanks for the tip. Seems to be really cruel. We will think about it. But our problem will be that even with the numbing condoms I have a problem keeping him up. Just a small pause and the erection is gone with it.

Absolutely! But there is one thing which is a little bit frustrating and where I don't know what to do.
    The more devoted and affectionate I get the less devoted and affectionate she gets.
    We have had this for a long time. When she doesn't let me cum for a long time I get extremely devoted. But the more devoted and affectionate I get the less interested in sex and stuff she gets. This most of the time gets to a point where she lets me cum cause I am too affectionate. Then I get my kind of post orgasm depression, start to loose every interest in romantic stuff and so on. And on this point she gets really really affectionate. It's a kind of role reversal. And it's frustrating. I love to be so devoted and hate it when I am in this kind of post orgasm depression. Sometimes it takes me three days or other times one and a half weeks to get out of it.

I want to be devoted to her while she is devoted to me. Do you guys have any ideas or have had the same problem?

22. Gadlo

Gadlo Active member

Central Europe
    Local Time:
    Yesterday we had another fun teasing session.
    First I licked her to an orgasm. Then she unlocked me and laid on me. I was inside of her and she teased and edged me many times. I asked her if I at least could cum ruined inside of her. She then told me it would be a mess. So I told her I coule lick her clean afterwards. She agreed. I came and then I went down on her again.
    I really don't know why I like this. It sounds disgusting. But it is an awesome feeling and in my opinion a great act of submission. The taste isn't that bad either.

Recently I said I would definitely choose a Jailbird as my next cage. But I got anothet recommendation for the Steelworxx Looker 01 which seems to not be a bad choice either.
    I don't exactly know which one to choose but I will let you know!

Jblocked likes this.
  23. ChasteCel

ChasteCel 7/6 on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale

Local Time:
    Awesome journey dude, seems so right.

Here's something my wofe liked when I was in the CB6k and Holy Trainer before I went custom. She used to love to climb on top of me and the cage and rub herself off on the cage. She came a lot that way, and it was intensely erotic for me! No need to remove it either after she was done...

24. Gadlo

Gadlo Active member

Central Europe
    Local Time:
    This sounds very erotic.
    Which custom device do you use?

25. ChasteCel

ChasteCel 7/6 on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale

Local Time:
    I have been locked into an Evotion Wearables Orion model (one in my profile pic). It is extremely comfortable. And extremely effective.

Before that I had an EW model 8 which was pretty good too, but awkward to put on.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice