Had to share.....

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Dr MBogo, Oct 15, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. Dr MBogo

Dr MBogo You heard the lady! In you go.....

Local Time:
    9:10 PM
    Locktober heated up at our house today. When I got home from work, my beautiful wife/KH demanded to see her cock. Background: On 10/1, my male underwear was taken away and I was told to shave my legs. I've been shaving my crotch for several years, but this was a first. I now have hairless, smooth legs and have worn nothing but panties under my clothes.

Anyway, she told me to expose her cock, and I was so excited that just that command made my cage get tight. She saw my attempted erection and said, "You know that's not allowed this month. Get out my strap on." And she proceeded to take me with it. She's typically used her smaller dildo on me-5"x2 1'2". After f#$king me for awhile, she stopped, took the smaller dildo out of the belt, and inserted her favorite- 8"x6", and announced that I'd be taking that one today.

We'd tried a time or two in the past with the larger one, but I'd never been able to take it. But, this time, after being warmed up with the smaller one and with the help of a lot of lube, I did it, although not easily! I got it in about halfway up the shaft, and she took me with it for several minutes. I can often have an ejaculation, although not a traditional orgasm sensation, from the strap on, and my wife knows that. When she could sense I was getting close, she stopped, pulled out suddenly, and took off the belt. "That's what it felt like all those years when you came in me and then just rolled over."

I knew intellectually that I'd done that, but I'd never really appreciated it like I did today. It was an extremely frustrating feeling when she pulled out, (and I am a little sore) but it made perfect sense once I'd thought about it. This was a great teaching experience that I wanted to share. I wish all young husbands could learn it. Our wives would be much happier and our marriages much stronger.

Skiddish3, tegelad, Headtrip and 10 others like this.
  2. BR_Saiph

BR_Saiph Self-published author

Canada
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    10:10 PM

It all comes around!

3. Dr MBogo

Local Time:
    It certainly did in this case! I really didn't get it, until this experience, how disappointing/frustrating/selfish guys can be with their partner. It was an eye-opener.

tegelad, JackStrap and BR_Saiph like this.
  4. sapper814

sapper814 Texan in Canada

Engineer
    Houston, TX
    Local Time:
    Man do I wish I was you! My wife is much more timid. You’re experience is a wet dream for me. Thanks for sharing. Lucky man.

LukeVallentine likes this.
  5. Dr MBogo

Local Time:
    You're welcome! FWIW-it wasn't always this way. We've both come a long way in 4 1/2 years. Our sex life was almost non-existent for the past 10 years or so, until we stumbled upon chastity while searching online for something new. We decided to give it a try, but progressed slowly at first. It took a while for me to find a device that fit me. I eventually gave up on ball-trap devices. My sac is so small that I slipped out no matter what. So I got a frenum piercing, and have worn an Evotion Bijou, anchored to my piercing, ever since.

There's no way I can get out of the Bijou without the key short of using power tools and risking major bleeding. And my wife/KH keeps the key. The emergency key is frozen in an ice cube in our freezer. And we both have grown to love it! Our sex life has sky-rocketed. I pleasure her most nights with my mouth, hands, vibrator or all three. She has progressed from simply holding the key to teasing me vocally and manually, to f#%king me with her strap on about once a week. I haven't had a traditional orgasm in almost a year, although I can and do have ejaculations when she f#&ks me, which is a very different experience. Give it time!

JackStrap, Charles3451 and sapper814 like this.
  6. 66obeymygirl

66obeymygirl Member

Electrician
    USA
    Local Time:
    10:10 PM
    Wow... That is a little more than I could ever imagine happening to me. My wife/kh is slowly getting more dominant with me, but she has never taken me with her strap on yet.. She has hinted tho.
    You are very lucky...

7. Dr MBogo

Local Time:
    Yes. I consider myself blessed to have such a wonderful wife/KH. I never want to belong to anyone else.

66obeymygirl and Charles3451 like this.
  8. JackStrap

JackStrap Member

Guru
    North Eurotica
    Local Time:
    5:10 AM
    Thank you for sharing.

I have tried to (quite succesfully) to keep in mind that "good guys came last (if ever)" since the beginning of my sexual life, but I'm sure there has been other stupid things I have done.

It takes some guts and courage to realize ones mistakes and even more, sharing them for the benefits of others.

Your wife seems like a wonderful person. Congratulations on you both for finding each other!

9. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    3:10 AM
    Thanks for sharing! It is frustrating when your other stops just at that precise moment!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice