Day 1

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by TheEncoded, Oct 13, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. TheEncoded

TheEncoded Active member

Local Time:
    12:12 PM
    My wife switched work hours from 4 x 10 to straight 8s, so she was home today when I got back from dropping the kids off. She told me to put my chastity device on and that she was going to take the key. I stammered a bit, "like, you're going to keep me locked up all day?"

I've gone 9 hour work days several times before today, but today feels different because I know the only way out is the emergency key, the use of which presumably comes with some significant downside; what those might be I don't know. Also, I have no idea if she's going to unlock me tonight or not, there's no agreement/understanding in place.

I was actually starting to shift ideology toward device-less chastity because she enjoys me horny and ready but hasn't really shown any interest in the device.

I'm wondering what your first experience with your KH leaving you locked up was like.

2. CagedBySocks

CagedBySocks Long term member

Local Time:
    5:12 PM
    You have an emergency key? :eek:

3. Chaste J.

Chaste J. Long term member

Local Time:
    Ha ha! Emergency keys!!! What are they! I've been left at home on my own for a few days. No emergency key. The "key to me" is safely locked inside the keysafe! I don't know the combination. If I was really in dire straights then I'd have to ask Mrs Chaste for the code! She hasn't even got anyone in to look after me!! :)

Dogtanian69 and CagedBySocks like this.
  4. CagedBySocks

Local Time:
    First few days of a new device I keep the key, after that the Mrs has it. ;)

I would have a toss up between power tools or embarrassment if there was a real emergency. I'd probably just go with embarrassment, medics are professional and someone would end up with a funny story in the pub in years to come.

We were given tickets to a gig a couple of years ago, they key was in the kitchen safe at the time. That sucked, we'd have stayed out for more drinks afterwards but unfortunately the cage isn't really viable for a pub crawl imo.

5. TheEncoded

TheEncoded Active member

Local Time:
    Being relatively new to this, an emergency key makes sense to us. Seems more sensible than setting one's self up for embarrassment, expense (ambulance ride/ER is not free where I live), or physical injury. My wife is not really interested in hurting me physically or otherwise, so it was her prerogative to leave the key. Who am I to argue?

I guess there are many different ways to practice chastity and we have chosen different paths.

Rectrix likes this.
  6. King Hippo

King Hippo Long term member

New Jersey
    Local Time:
    1:12 PM
    Every couple has a different agenda and dynamic with chastity, there is no right or wrong way to do it. HOWEVER, in every relationship there needs to be communication and agreement. My wife and I are willing to give almost anything a chance once, with the understand the other person might never want to try or do it again.

Hang in there my friend! Let her have her fun and be honest about the experience with her. You will make it and trust when I say this. If you have an emergency and it needs to come off, you won't care how an EMT will get it off. Just think of the life long story you will give them!

borbulls1961 likes this.
  7. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    I think you are doing great. She is showing interest, maybe faster than you anticipated. You two also seem to communicate about your desires and needs. The emergency key is a practical idea, especially for newbies, so just go with it. Good luck and enjoy.

8. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    Yes, am emergency key is very sensible

spider203 and homebody like this.
  9. TheEncoded

TheEncoded Active member

Local Time:
    Actually, I have a funny story related to this.

In my early twenties I liked to party. A lot. At this point I had a passing interest in chastity. One night we were all partying hard with alcohol and hallucinogens. At some point I'd had a bit too much and retired to my bedroom. I was taking an anthropology course at University at the time and was reading about Maori culture/lore. In their lore, Maui attempts to achieve immortality by entering the goddess Hine-nui-te-pō through her vagina where he was crushed to death by teeth inside her vagina.

My mind became convinced that I was being hunted by this goddess in my basement and that she desired to grind my penis off with her vagina teeth. I recall the walls had turned into dense jungle brush, vines crawling everywhere. I managed to open my gym lock and spin the combination randomly. After all, if I knew the combination, surely she would too. I then affixed that lock around my balls. Sure-fire way to ward one's genitalia against Maori goddesses, no doubt.

I woke up in the morning to find the lock hanging from my balls with only the foggiest recollection of how it got there. I spent the next (very hung over) 10 hours hunched over trying every combination on the lock. I either missed the combination or broke the lock because it wouldn't budge.

At this point, my balls had begun to swell and things were getting dire. I drove myself to the ER where seemingly every staff member had to weigh in on the best method of removal. The facility management folks thought this whole situation was hilarious. They ultimately settled on placing a shield inside the lock ring and using a big old bolt cutter. I was sedated so I will never know how my scrotum, a "shield" and a bolt cutter could possibly fit inside the lock.

This all happened something like 2 days before Thanksgiving and I was still walking with an odd gate.

Oh, and I was still on my parents' health insurance. They were very curious to know what a "scrotal foreign object removal" procedure entails.

Suffice to say, I've got my funny story already and have no need for another.

P.S. ostensibly the lock did, in fact, ward against Maori goddesses.

10. Chaste J.

Chaste J. Long term member

Local Time:
    I must admit I don't have any wish to publicly advertise the fact that Mrs Chaste keeps me locked in Chastity but as you say if an emergency happened then medical staff are professional. I wouldn't mind them having a giggle about it either as it is quite amusing! As for embarrassment, I'd only find it mildly so. We are after all consenting adults and not breaking any laws! We aren't ones for pub crawls but even if we were I'd still be locked!

11. CagedBySocks

Local Time:
    That's pretty much the only time I think I'd be okay with it being "public" knowledge.

They're medical staff, imo a chastity cage probably wouldn't be in the top 10 weird stories if a group of them got together.

Bars caged are a no-go for me. There are too many places where the gents cubicles are no good. I've been out for a beer or 3 loads of times but have never made a night of it.

12. Seatsept

Seatsept Member

US
    Local Time:
    I kept a key the first 4 or 5 days. Now the wife has both in her possession. Having an emergency key at home only makes sense if I am there and I spend 8 hours a day at my office 25 minutes away. If I need emergency medical attention I put my life far above embarrassment. I guess there are some risk of her having both keys on her key ring as well. I don't think there are emergency key plans that will cover ever possible scenario even if you carry your emergency key on your person.

13. CagedBySocks

Local Time:
    I'm really sorry for derailing this into an emergency key thread @TheEncoded. It was just a flippant comment and probably not the direction you wanted this thread to go in.

14. TheEncoded

TheEncoded Active member

Local Time:
    No worries. It actually got me thinking about a lot of different facets of chastity I hadn't seriously considered.

For example, my brain loves to jump in with both feet and go for extremes. When my wife suggested that I would be allowed, "the bare minimum number of orgasms" my mind immediately started working out extreme numbers. I know there are (many?) people on here who go for months and years and maybe never again. But for me, I think the most extreme place that I want to go is 3 months (not ultimately for me to decide though).

So this thread has me thinking about how harsh and unforgiving my arrangement ought to be. Is an emergency key too lax?

I'll spare you all the tangents my mind forked into.

borbulls1961 and Seatsept like this.
  15. ChasteCel

ChasteCel 7/6 on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale

Local Time:
    Back on the original question...my first time locked up and my wife having the keys was thrilling, exciting, and terrifying all rolled together.

See, it was my birthday weekend, and for my birthday that year instead of the usual bondahe games, I asked her if she would undulge in trying this. She found it weird, but since it involved less of her needing to tease me, she was game. ;)

It was a Sunday morning if I recall. We woke up, I showered and locked up for the first time. Made breakfast and started the day in my leather kilt, leather harness, leather wrist/ankle cuffs locked on. She wasn't going to tie me up but I wore the gear anyway.

That was the exciting part. We made out several times that morning and I became quite familiar with the feeling of penis against plastic (cb6k).

That afternoon though, she decided we were going to the movies. I asked for the keys to change and she said nope! We talked it through, but she had me leave on the cuffs and cage underneath my jeans and hoodie.

That was thrilling. And a little scary that Id be found out wearing leather cuffs or this cage on my penis. And of course I was pretty excited the whole time. (She did tuck the keys in her purse, just in case)

So my first day was also my first time in public... and trussed up more than I'd ever been before.

It was super hot. And scary. And thrilling. I loved it.

She let me take the cage off before bed. We had some great sex... I didn't have to put it back on for overnight ... but that would come soon!

Seatsept likes this.
  16. CagedBySocks

Local Time:
    My longest was 6 weeks, typically its 2 weeks to a month when we are using the cage.

We've done this on and off for a few years now but I wouldn't say we're as far down the rabbit hole as many couples on here, we aren't "pros" .

My advice would not to worry about where you want to end up, or where you'd not want to end up. The reality will probably be something different. There's no right or wrong way to do this really, don't pile pressure on.

borbulls1961 and DarkKnight like this.
  17. TheEncoded

TheEncoded Active member

Local Time:
    Words of wisdom. It's so easy to put the horse before the cart.

The concept of orgasm denial was actually put forth by my wife. My version of chastity was that I would still orgasm weekly or near about. When she put the "4 times a year" number on it, I had a mini existential crisis in my mind! I don't think I slept for 3 days. I was really conflicted about it.

Now I'm enamored with the idea.

But you're 100% right, I've got to just take this process one step at a time and see where it goes. We might well discover that some denial period shorter or longer is optimal for us. Or she might decide that all this chastity business is just not her cup of tea. Or she might decide she wants a more extensive FLR than we currently live.

borbulls1961 likes this.
  18. CagedBySocks

Local Time:
    Mine said "6 times a year" a couple of years back. It's never happened, I don't know if we're heading closer to that.

If we end up there then I'm sure I'll accept it by the time it happens, things seem to change by degrees rather than going from nought to 60.

borbulls1961 likes this.
  19. TheEncoded

TheEncoded Active member

Local Time:
    Oh for sure. My wife locked me up this morning before heading off to work (day 2 now). If she had informed me that it was going to stay on without release for 90 days... We would definitely have to have a chat about realistic implementation goals. I'm sure I would survive, but I can't imagine it would be enjoyable for anyone.

borbulls1961 likes this.
  20. CagedBySocks

Local Time:
    Me neither. I could do it, knowing it was happening beforehand would put me off though and I doubt I'd be in the mindset to satisfy.

I'm locked right now, I'm at day 7. I may get out next weekend, I may not, I don't know.

If we got to the end of the month and she said it was no-nut November, I'd be happy with that. If that then became denial December it would be longer than we've ever done and I'd accept the challenge with enthusiasm. If I was then let out mid January that's 3 months.

I'd have been pulled through it with "stretch goals" rather than being told at the start though. For me there would need to be a bit of trickery and manipulation to get me there, if that makes sense.

borbulls1961 likes this.
  21. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    that is hilarious! Thanks for sharing!

22. Thjeepster

Thjeepster Active member

Local Time:
    This is my first night back in my cage in like 9 months. Hopefully I can sleep.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice