Surprise Internet Search -PA

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by BR_Saiph, Oct 10, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. BR_Saiph

BR_Saiph Self-published author

Canada
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    9:01 AM
    I have mentioned in passing that I'd perhaps maybe someday like to explore getting a PA. The whole inescapable factor, plus getting a custom cage and thus custom keys, takes Her control to a new level and that's as appealing as it is scary.
    I didn't think @MrsBR_Saiph was into this but 9 days into Loctober, a bunch of sexy texting with bulls, and she came home to show me her search history for the day (in between sexting her men)

Looks like the Mrs has plans that I wasn't aware of!

This is the sort of mind fuck she's so good at.
    Is she seriously interested in having this done to me?
    Is she just fucking with my mind and my well known desires to take things to the extreme?
    Has she grown so used to the cage all year 24/7 that she wants to up the ante?

I suspect she's just messing with me because she knows I'm scrambled right now with loctober, but one never knows...
    I love the terror she evoked in me with this! Time will tell if it's for real or not. One thing I know is that now that the seed is planted in both our minds and it's her choice to make, I willingly (of course) will submit regardless of how scary that commitment would be. 20201010_152507.jpg

corsac, LockedNick, Alceste and 7 others like this.
  2. MrsBR_Saiph

MrsBR_Saiph Hotwife & Keyholder
    Verified Female

Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    Am I interested in a PA? Yes absolutely, it's just research. I like to be informed.
    Life is a journey. :love:

3. Alana

Alana Long term member

California
    Local Time:
    6:01 AM
    If you do end up getting a PA,
    I can tell you from recent experience,
    the anticipation will likely be the worst part.
    ...well that and having to wait so long before being able to wear a cage again.

4. Unlucky

Unlucky Long term member

Local Time:
    You interested enough to want to hear some extended thoughts about the post-piercing process and how to potentially mitigate what could be an extended chastity free period for MrBR_Saiph?

MrsBR_Saiph likes this.
  5. BR_Saiph

Canada
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Well the anticipation/fear/potential panic is most certainly something that will provide a lot of fun smack talk mileage for us from now till 'then'.
    @MrsBR_Saiph loves getting into my head:rolleyes:
    If we ever do take the leap, I'm gonna be hoping you're right about the anticipation being the worst part!

MrsBR_Saiph likes this.
  6. Blue00

Blue00 Member

Professional
    USA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    It appears he was not aware of her interested in the PA piercing. If you are willing to share the answer, how did that happen? Was it a desire kept hidden or was there a recent change in the opinion on them?

As you stated, life is a journey. What people like can change. Recognizing that in a long term relationship give the opportunity for ongoing discovery about each other.

Whether you decide to get one or not, best wishes.

MrsBR_Saiph and BR_Saiph like this.
  7. MrsBR_Saiph

Verified Female

Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    Yes I'm interested in learning all I can. I have no doubt there will be a healing period. Nothing is free

slave_m, BR_Saiph and Blue00 like this.
  8. BR_Saiph

Canada
    Home Page:
    Local Time:

I had made casual comments over the last year, but she seemed completely uninterested so I figured it was a no go.
    Loctober has been a month of denial.for both of us...and we've been focusing on the tantric philosophy of no orgasms for me, plus there was a hot and heavy sexting yesterday with someone we've had a drink with but not yet played with...
    So I think she's just got a lot going on!

Blue00 likes this.
  9. MrsBR_Saiph

Verified Female

Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    None of this is relevant.
    BR is a man who does not need a PA. When he is locked he would never cheat. He is faithful because he is true to what I ask and is loyal to this life that he has asked for. He never pressures, every step we take has been at my pace when I am ready. Yes he has been subtle but has made it known a PA is somewhere he would like to go. I am considering it all of a sudden because it is hot!! Because BR is freeking out which is fun and I enjoy messing with his head. What I do and do not do with a Bull is completely irrelevant.
    I gotta say being on CM also normalizes this for me which is positive in helping me accept where we are going.

10. Unlucky

Unlucky Long term member

Local Time:
    So I'd break the healing period into 3 stages.
    Stage 1 - MrBR_Saiph wishes he didn't have a penis - Lasts till about 2 weeks after piercing - This is pretty self explanatory.

Stage 2 - Usable but healing - Lasts till as long as 3 months after piercing - During this time, MrBR_Saiph will have use of his penis but he will experience daily scabbing around the piercing site on the shaft.

Stage 3 - Done? Stretching? - The smallest available gauge for a PA hook that I'm aware of is 8 which is possibly the size at which the piercing is done. (that's what mine was at) If that satisfies you, then you're theoretically good to go at this point. If you want to stretch the piercing to a bigger gauge, you're probably looking at a month between stretches and possibly a month after the final stretch to heal. I stretched up to a 4 gauge, so I went approximately 6 months from initial piercing to wearing a device. (3 months of healing, stretch, wait a month, stretch, wait a month, good to go).

Do you need to stretch beyond an 8 if you're wearing a device with a ball trap? Probably not. But then why would you? Because if you're ever interested in wearing a cage only device, you're probably better off with a large piercing. I'd also note that with smaller jewelry that I had the issue of the ball end occasionally wanting to take a trip up my urethra.

Can the 2.5 months of freedom be mitigated? Maybe

It MIGHT be possible after a month or so to wear both the PA jewelry and a cage modified so that the jewelry on the underside of the device doesn't come into contact with the bars but my experience with that was a failure as I had JosieLynn Jewell make a custom Cherry Keeper head with the cross bar removed but Shapeways screwed up the order and I was too lazy to try to get it resolved. I don't think I'm the only person who has contacted her about that or done that, but you'd have to ask her about that.

The two potential downsides are that there is still the chance for irritating the piercing from contact with the cage and you want to be soaking the piercing in salt water daily to help with the healing and that might be difficult without taking off the device which could be irritating.

An alternative would be to try something like a Kali's Teeth Bracelet. I'm not super familiar with all of the possible ones out there, but I have a custom one from Male Chastity Now with an optional base ring to prevent it from sliding or being easily removed. The PA jewelry would make pulling out from the device borderline impossible rather than just really painful. The downsides are that those devices aren't cheap and I've never been able to sleep in one, even with "mild" spikes that don't cause pain except when erect.

11. BR_Saiph

Canada
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Lots of good information, and I'll definitely refer back to it if it happens.:)

12. MrsBR_Saiph

Verified Female

Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    I'm already enjoying the pain experienced in stage 1. I can get on board with this. Thanks @Unlucky

13. Unlucky

Unlucky Long term member

Local Time:
    Random other thoughts:
    • I bled like a stuck pick the first night after my piercing as I got night time erections. Wear shitty underwear and sleep on an old towel.
    • I very much preferred wearing a captive bead ring rather than a circular or curved barbell during the initial periods because while the bead did occasionally go where it wasn't supposed to, I never worried about the piercing falling out which is something you might do when you find the jewelry halfway in despite feeling nothing.
    • At a 4 gauge, however, captive bead rings are extremely difficult to open even with tools to open them, so I pretty much only wear curved barbells. With disk ends rather than balls, I can wear a condom and the PA jewelry at the same time.
    • While I can use a urinal while wearing PA jewelry, I'm completely unable to do so while wearing my Male Chastity Now Contender as I tend to spray from the shaft PA hole. This results in dried urine building up over time on the hook which can be somewhat difficult to clean while wearing the device. (Stiff brushes don't go well with sensitive skin...) I try to remove it monthly just to reset that.

Danny15 and BR_Saiph like this.
  14. MrsBR_Saiph

Verified Female

Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    Seemingly a lot to consider, any regrets

15. Unlucky

Unlucky Long term member

Local Time:
    • Some women really don't like PA jewelry. You can take it out and put it back in but I'm super paranoid about having the hole close too much.
    • I spent way too much on PA jewelry not knowing what exactly I wanted and wanting options I didn't need.
    • The first few minutes after the procedure were the most excruciating moments of my life. The pain went away pretty quickly though.

MrsBR_Saiph and BR_Saiph like this.
  16. MrsBR_Saiph

Verified Female

Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    You have been very helpful. I think a PA is super sexy.

17. BR_Saiph

Canada
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    That's my girl :eek:

johnjames55 likes this.
  18. BR_Saiph

Canada
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Good info, especially not buying stuff I don't need.
    That last point...ouch!

19. Blue00

Blue00 Member

Professional
    USA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Beautiful.

BR_Saiph and MrsBR_Saiph like this.
  20. SubSnuggler

SubSnuggler Owned by Mistress2and4you

USA
    Local Time:
    8:01 AM
    :love: That is a great Domme / sub relationship right there :love:

21. MrsBR_Saiph

Verified Female

Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    You are kind :love:, just a man and a woman, just a husband and a wife. I tell BR all the time I am still vanilla. This is generally when he rolls his eyes.

22. Blue00

Blue00 Member

Professional
    USA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Completely relatable and wonderful.

Sometimes we search for equality in vanilla relationships when we really want equitable relationships. Chastity is one way to achieve equity and create balance.

23. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    My wife wasn’t interested in me getting pierced, until...she asked once if I needed to remove it to shave. I said, “no I just pull it out the back and shave.” Which she replied “ you can pull it out the back?!” I said “yeah, without it being attached I can, it’s really squishy, piercing is the only way that can’t happen” which she then asked “so when can you make the appointment?” I was pierced within days.

She went with me, and bought me a steak at Texas Roadhouse after.

Ps, I wore a cage a week after piercing. It wasn’t a piercing cage or anything, but it had vertical bars on the tip and was a little long for me. It protected my piercing when soft, and ring pushed past the bars without hurting me when i did get hard. I didn’t get hard often, it still hurt.

24. SubSnuggler

SubSnuggler Owned by Mistress2and4you

USA
    Local Time:
    I was caged within about 4 weeks using a Glans Armor- it secures directly to the piercing, and doesn't use a base ring. It's much more comfortable to wear than a traditional device. Without getting into details, the projection from the piercing makes bathroom visits much easier and sanitary. And it stays clean for long-term 24/7 wear. I was never able to go weeks at a time with a base-ring device.

My old devices I put on and off myself, with maybe my Mistress doing the lock. The base ring/tube designs were just too fiddly for my Mistress to bother with. Even if told to by your KH, self-locking really isn't that sexy.

With the Glans Armor, she can uncage me easily, even pulling the pin out of my piercing. She thought that removing the pin from my penis might be a little icky but that thought only lasted once- now she just pulls the pin out too. Re-caging she has me insert the pin into my piercing hole, then she assembles the rest of the cage and screws it back together. Having her handle the details of the locking and unlocking adds a significant element to chastity.

So - PA easier to wear, easier to use in the bathroom, path to continuous 24/7, easier for KH. It's worth it. :+1:

25. Raymond P.

Raymond P. "Felicity"

Full-time sissy maid
    Virginia
    Local Time:
    Thanks everyone for the advice and tips above.

Mistress was planning a PA piercing for me earlier this year, just about the time that covid-virus struck. And shortly afterward tattoo/piercing parlors were ordered shut down here. However, they have recently re-opened and Mistress will soon be making an appointment for me.

Although I stay locked 24/7, Mistress wants me pierced not so much for security reasons in my cage but rather because she thinks it is hot and sexy.

Danny15, BR_Saiph and MrsBR_Saiph like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice