Hygiene !!!!!

Discussion in 'Novices and newbies' started by Thowdlancylad, Sep 16, 2020.

1. Thowdlancylad

Thowdlancylad New member

retired
    Lancashire, UK
    Local Time:
    9:08 AM
    I keep reading about people going into long term chastity but I have problems with peeing even though I squat !
    So as I don't want to smell like a stale gents urinal on a hot summer's day what is the answer ?
    It, obviously, isn't practical to shower after every time you urinate &, as I get older, I urinate more frequently & wiping with a baby wipe doesn't seem to be sufficient !

Any solutions anyone please !!!

2. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    4:08 AM
    Does your cage impede the flow of urine? Some designs it is unavoidable. My cage is that way and i've used a cup of water to rinse cage after i pee. Of course, that is harder when not at home. You just have to make sure you dry off well, to avoid any fungal infections. You could also try a design with an urethral insert that will direct the flow of urine. Good luck and enjoy.

3. Alana

Alana Long term member

California
    Local Time:
    1:08 AM
    I use an open metal cage, in part because I feel it is easier to keep clean.
    At least I feel that If I can see it, it's much easier to tell if it's clean.
    I also tend to carry a few q-tips with me when I go out, to wipe beneath the bars,
    ...but you could just as easily use them to wipe inside the tip of a more solid cage.

Colleen1986 likes this.
  4. King Hippo

King Hippo Long term member

New Jersey
    Local Time:
    Piss through the hole, all these years of aiming practice actually matter now!

5. luckyhubby83

luckyhubby83 Long term member

Local Time:
    3:08 AM
    plastic cages should be thrown in the trash can.
    stainless steel cage with open bars
    it should be short enough that while flaccid your penis is pressed against the end of the cage. if needed wiggle it a bit to position the stream to not hit the cage. then blot with TP.
    going months on end without release and no issues.
    also showering is CRITICAL. get a enema hose that taps into the shower head. use this to blast water in hard to reach areas. also gt liquid soap. work that into the cage daily, and slosh the penis around inside to scrub a little bit. blast out again with the high pressure hose on the shower head.
    be sure to rinse all soap out as soap will cause odor issues as well as itch or irritate the skin

6. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    You can also use Cotten buds/q tips to get up inside your cage to dry off a bit, but it might me, like my self you need to be released every few days to wash properly, I am given ten minutes to wash myself and my cage and put it back on, and the bathroom door must be open at all times.

7. Mrloched

Mrloched Long term member

West yorkshire
    Local Time:
    I found metal cages much better from a hygiene perspective.

8. Billy J

Billy J Long term member

East Coast, USA
    Local Time:
    I am a bit of a neat freak when it comes to my chastity as well as being fairly new to the lifestyle. I started in January of this year with a Holy Trainer knockoff. The smell of stale urine was quite disturbing to me. I had morning supervised removal and cleanings. Urinating through the day was always a chore, so much so that I would hold out as long as I could hold it any longer. I always carried a small squeeze bottle and rinsed through the holes after peeing. Even with all my care the smell was obvious up close and I was very self conscious of offending my Wife/KH.
    I just switched to a stainless steel open cage and what an pleasure it is! I ditched the water bottle and I can shower and dry myself completely without worry of trapped water or soap like in the full coverage cage. No more needlessly removing my little guy every morning. My Wife had noticed I was enjoying my daily freedom way to much. My first cage looked great but cleanliness was a challenge. In my opinion Open stainless cage is the way to go for a clean long term or permanent chastity. I havent been out off my new cage since I put it on 2 weeks ago.

Guest 3944 and bondinchas like this.
  9. NZSenator

NZSenator Long term member

Local Time:
    8:08 PM
    Even with an open metal cage, its tricky to avoid the need for a deep clean. About 2 weeks ago I looked on the inside of my cage (where the rings all meet) and it was quite dirty with dried sweat / skin / lube so I ended up taking to it with a tooth brush, got most of it off but there was still some at the end near the pee hole that required more work.

I've never tried a plastic cage as the look of the metal cages appealed more.

Even with removing it twice weekly for a shave (and making sure I cleaned the inside with soap at that time), the above still occured.

10. young88

young88 Long term member

Local Time:
    6:08 PM
    I have found the solution. Install a hand held shower to the toilet faucet. Yes they are also good for washing down the toilet bowl to keep it clean also.
    Every time you pee, wash the cage as well. Extremely effective and no smell to worry about.
    [​IMG]

Cumschot likes this.
  11. Enchained

Enchained Junior Member

Retired
    England, UK
    Local Time:
    Go for an open steel cage. So much easier to maintain hygiene and in my experience the plastic / resin cages end up stinking after only a short period of wear.

bondinchas likes this.
  12. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    steel cages are the easiest. Just try and keep everything dry.

13. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    well you has to wash a lot. and if you cant do it proper the it best to ask Mistress if you can have it tooked off for a teeny time so you can wash better.

14. Lazlo Toth

Lazlo Toth C/D on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale: 9/9

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    I finally gave up on the notion of 24/7 wear for the reason of hygiene. I tried all of the tips members have offered, and I still don't see a solution that keeps things satisfactorily clean.

Keep in mind, I would and do wash my genitals EVERY DAY even if I did not wear a chastity device. Just urinating normally as a male STILL leaves it necessary to wash daily.

For me, I just take it off. Shower, and put it back on in the morning. I put on a clean pair of underwear every day. The thought of trying to wash them while wearing them is silly. Perhaps, for some of us, trying to wash chastity-clad genitalia is the same.

I admit freely that this route lacks a little on the "it never comes off" factor, but I feel healthy skin is worth it.

For the record, my skin is extremely sensitive to being wet. I avoid swimming pools, prolonged showers, wet shoes, etc.

The irony? I am spending more total time locked than I ever have. Before I could go maybe a week, then I'd need a week off to normalize my skin. Now, I am locked for a portion of every day.....so total hours under locked conditions has gone up, not down.

Thowdlancylad, jemima and homebody like this.
  15. anasyrma

anasyrma Long term member

Engineer
    Virginia outside Washington, DC
    Local Time:
    A daily shower with the cage off seems to be working for me. Still a bit of a smell during the day even after doing my best to dry everything off after peeing.

16. Billy J

Billy J Long term member

East Coast, USA
    Local Time:
    I have been in my new metal cage 24/7 since Sept 4th and loved the easy cleaning and I thought my peeing issues were in the past. I was diligent in keeping dry after peeing but I guess not good enough. I had to remove myself from it 3 days ago because of irritation in one of my folds. Some hydrocortisone and I'm much better now, and will probably lock back up tonight.
    My Queen has been having fun with this uncaging. She has been getting me hard to the most inappropriate times, with little effort I may say. Last night I was ordered not to cum while she sucked on me while she masterbated. She is not allowing me to orgasm through Locktober.

anasyrma and Lazlo Toth like this.
  17. NZSenator

NZSenator Long term member

Local Time:
    8:08 PM
    I don't consider removing the cage daily for cleaning / maintenance breaching some sort of chastity code, now if you were to rub one out behind your keyholders back, that'd be a different story, but otherwise, whatever works best.

I have a new short cage that really reduces the size of my penis so that there are folds behind the cage. Initially I washed as normal, intending on leaving the cage on except for shaving days, but when I removed it after 2-3 days of "careful daily cleaning", there was a lot of gunk build up in the folds etc. Moral of the story, now remove daily for proper cleaning / drying.

Health is most important

18. Peaches

Peaches "kinky guy"

Business owner
    South Carolina
    Local Time:
    I don't take my mcn contender off to shower. I'm able to keep things clean, thin fingers help.

I also swear by food grade coconut oil. That stuff is the best. Natural anti bacterial and anti fungal.

19. Dfberns

Dfberns Living the dream, one day at a time

Retired Software Engineer
    Decatur, Illinois - United States
    Local Time:
    3:08 AM
    Hello folks. First let me say that as of this post I have been locked continuously, that is 24/7 for 65 days heading for a total of 375. Previously to this the longest time was 24/7 for 183 days. Since September 1, 2018 I have been locked 24/7 for a total of 644 days.

So I guess I know a little about about long-term lockups, and the need for proper hygiene. My Princess's cage of choice is the HT V3 Nub, soon to be upgraded to the version 4 -- but I digress.

To keep clean the following is my routine. It works extremely well for me, your mileage may vary...

1) Wipe and dry thoroughly after each time you urinate.
    2) Shower each and every day. Use handheld shower head to clean the cage and your penis.
    3) During the shower, use a Bulb Syringe, to force soapy water between the cage and your penis.
    4) use the same Syringe to rinse the soap and water out afterwards.
    5) Once every few weeks, your keyholder should release you long enough for a "deep cleaning".

Like I said above this works for us, perhaps it will for you to.

MyChase likes this.
  20. MT206

MT206 Long term member

Adelaide, South Australia, AU.
    Local Time:
    5:38 PM
    With the cost of water in South Australia, it's expensive just washing your hands. I can't image tripling the water consumption after each visit to the loo.

Anyhow, I'm a casual wearer. May go days or even weeks without it.

21. Thomas Gangman

Thomas Gangman Long term member

IT Consultant
    Northern New Jersey USA
    Local Time:
    When I wore the plastic cages, they would have to come off every 2-3 days for a good cleaning no matter how many q-tips I used. Since we have switched to a metal bar cage, it can stay on for a month and when it comes off it looks and feels clean. Of course, I take 2 showers a day at the minimum and soap, rub, and a good rinse keeps it clean. Urinating is problematic, but a cotton ball with soap and water does the trick.

22. Billy J

Billy J Long term member

East Coast, USA
    Local Time:
    I love using coconut oil, the smell reminds my of going to the beach and my Queen enjoys the flavor. My challenge after showering is drying all the folds. I am permitted to uncage for drying, inspecting and then back in.

JackStrap and Lazlo Toth like this.
  23. Mistress Janie

Mistress Janie Long term member

registered nurse
    Virginia, USA
    Local Time:
    I have had my sub hubby locked 24/7 since January of this year, over 9 months now. He is in an open-wire stainless steel mini-cage, and hygiene has never presented any problems.

Hubby showers or bathes at least once a day. He uses a long-bristled shaving brush to work soap around and between the bars of his cage and the folds of his tiny penis, followed by a strong rinse with the spray attachment of our shower. About once a week I unlock him to permit a deep cleaning, but only for a minute or less and always under my close supervision, after which he is immediately re-locked. During this unlocking only the cage portion of his device is removed; his base ring is permanent and has not been removed in over 9 months now.

For shaving, he is allowed to use a razor for any areas which can reached while locked in his cage. Any remaining hair must be plucked. And I do regular inspections to make sure that he has been diligent with his plucking. If I find a stray hair I pluck it myself, and none too gently! Then assign punishment to him for missing it!

DoesasTold, Rectrix, Knox_ and 2 others like this.
  24. Lazlo Toth

Lazlo Toth C/D on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale: 9/9

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    Tough customer!

25. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    ooher please Miss dose he miss a lot of hairs cos after he been pluck i bet he wish he had not.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice