Locktober 2020

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Guest 0387, Sep 29, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. Guest 0387

Verified Female

Local Time:
    11:00 PM
    Hello Everyone, hope you all are doing well. So I and my partner are going to celebrate Locktober for the first time this year. And all I know is that the whole month He has to stay in a chastity cage without any orgasms. But I have seen some pics and blogs about daily tasks. What are they? And what about rewards and punishments during the whole month? If anyone has done Locktober before please advise.

2. Thomas Gangman

Thomas Gangman Long term member

IT Consultant
    Northern New Jersey USA
    Local Time:
    1:30 PM
    For us, there are no rewards or punishments, I am locked with no milking, edging, or on the receiving end of a strap on until Nov1 at the earliest. My wife and I have household chores split is evenly, but if I fail to do any of my weekly chores my time is extended for another 7 days. The goal is to keep her pleased and any time I get called to the playroom, it’s to satisfy her until she begs me to stop.

this year there will be a twist. Our private inner circle of 4 couples will be having a get together for locking tomorrow night and an unlocking party on the 31st. There will be a contest on the 31st, only 2 guys will be unlocked and the other remain locked until December. None of the ladies will tell of the contest, no matter how much we have begged.

op1, lockedbyLadyKat, m2s and 2 others like this.
  3. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    I hadn't heard of daily tasks, rewards, or punishments. I can see it might make things more exciting, but also might be more of a burden for the Domme or Key holder. I just hope i can complete the assignment, as much for my own desires as to prove my obedience to my Mistress.

4. Unlucky

Unlucky Long term member

Local Time:
    10:30 AM
    The only rule of Locktober and every other month is to do whatever is right for your relationship and ignore the dumb shit people write on the internet.

The people who write about daily tasks and the like aren't living the life with a partner. They're writing and jerking off to a fantasy chastity/slave world that largely doesn't exist. You know what you almost never see people with partners talk about on this site? The stuff that you see in pictures and blogs. @boisub had an excellent post about that earlier this month that is worth a read.

5. Blue00

Blue00 Member

Professional
    USA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Exactly! Make up your own rules. Lock for 8 hours a day, or lock only at night. Challenge yourself with mental chastity. Set a goal before you cut (exercises, work, relationship,chores, etc)

The only requirement is that anyone involved have fun (even if the fun takes the full 31 days to achieve.)

op1 and boisub like this.
  6. Chaste J.

Chaste J. Long term member

Local Time:
    5:30 PM
    By mental Chastity I assume you mean not locked? No way I'd be able to go through a whole week let alone a month without being safely locked away!!!

Narciso likes this.
  7. lrnck345

lrnck345 Active member

USA
    Local Time:
  8. LoneMan

LoneMan Active member

Local Time:
    11:30 AM
    I think what @Trisha-KH is looking for is Jane at. http://www.keephimcaged.com/

In past years she has written some very pleasing things for a chaste couple to share during Locktober. She is soon opening a new book.

If you search CM, you should be able to find what she shared daily here a couple of years ago.

9. sissyEliza85

sissyEliza85 Chastity addict

Local Time:
    12:30 PM
    I'm going to go for it.

Does it still count if I only unlock to switch to a different cage and/or to wash? One of my cages is definitely reliable to wash in. It's more comfortable with the ring. The other has a slightly larger ring, but sits nicely to protect against pinching. So I'm not sure which I want to wear.

10. Thomas Gangman

IT Consultant
    Northern New Jersey USA
    Local Time:
    Well, tonight's the night. Cage was taken off last night for some cuddle time and my last orgasm going forward. Tonight is the locking party and the wife and her girl friend are working from the house today. Not sure if they are making sure I get stuff done before everyone arrives or they are just taking it easy. There will be 8 of us in total, the couple living with us (still waiting for house to be finished) and long time chastity friends. The ladies are teasing it will be fun and interesting, think they will have fun and we will find out what is their idea of interesting.

Arti_Rao, sissyEliza85 and MissyB like this.
  11. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    I'm starting to feel a mix of anticipation and anxiety about the approaching date. Like you, Thomas, i hope to get one more release before locking up today. After that, it will be trying to stay focused on being good.

12. NZSenator

NZSenator Long term member

Local Time:
    6:30 AM
    And so it begins, October 1 here already. Weekdays hopefully won't be too bad as we don't do a lot of sexual activity during the week, but weekends might be tough, we'll see.

13. Billy J

Billy J Long term member

East Coast, USA
    Local Time:
    HAPPY LOCKTOBER EVE!!!

This is our first Locktober, i unintentionally started early on Sept 4th. The Queen and i have decided that i will be locked 24/7 except for grooming, PIV for her pleasure only and when i have to switch to a resin cage for work. i have to pass through metal detectors from time to time. Luckily i can plan those days in advance. If deserved, there might be caged milkings with my vibrator. i earned 5 minutes with a vib last week but was unable to cum. On October 31st She will decide if i get a Trick or a Treat and what that will be. i am hoping to run out the year caged 24/7 with only an occasional ruined orgasm.

14. MistressMusespet

MistressMusespet Long term member

Collared servant
    Grass Valley CA
    Local Time:
    Ms Val and Sir told me last night that my locktober will be till October 2021. And for the next year they are going to restrict my prostate massages to every other month.
    They were happy with how much volume I had after not being milked in the last 2 months. While they were on their trip.

Sexy Slave 69 likes this.
  15. AirHoon

AirHoon Member

Detroit area, Michigan United States
    Local Time:
    My wife just gave me her rule set for Locktober, this is what SHE expects of me, in her words. For us its a combination of Femdom, FLR and Chastity. For everyone else it is whatever you agree on, there are no set rules except what you make.

Locktober; If you consent to give yourself to me for the month of October this is what I expect from you:
    • You will address me as mistress
    • You will always address me with love and respect
    • You will be in chastity throughout the entire duration of October. You may, with mistress’ approval remove the device for hygienic purposes on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays. The device may be removed for one hour on the above mentioned days.
    • You will submit to me fully and at all times that I desire. Should I decide to do nothing with you; that is my prerogative. You will remain silent and respectful. Failure to do so will result in an extension of stay in chastity. Remember you are consenting to be my property for the entire month. You will be used according to my needs.
    • Besides those pertaining to the children, you will have a list of daily chores. They are and not limited to: making the bed, doing the dishes, making my tea, and keeping ashtrays emptied.
    • You will seek permission to drink alcohol, make outside plans, and take naps
    • Failure to abide by the above rules will result in a punishment of my choosing.
    • Should you show the level of disrespect which you employed during our last experience, I reserve the right to cancel the agreement and will shut down near future conversations on FemDom or chastity.

asastype, Blue00 and Kelsboy like this.
  16. Avir shah

Avir shah Member

Local Time:
    9:30 PM
    I will be participating. I was briefly unlocked for 3 hours yesterday but with my hand cuffed to the bed, so that I can not play with my self. Locked again for locktober !!!!

17. Ricscages

Ricscages Long term member

Retired
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    A task can be anything you wish or choose. Simple as bringing you a drink or Maybe a nice back rub. After all it's your property in that cage. And that's what he asked for. Take a photo of your property in it's cage show it in the journal you create. Your in charge enjoy it. He will also learn to enjoy it.

18. Thomas Gangman

IT Consultant
    Northern New Jersey USA
    Local Time:
    So what happens when you have 4 naked men and 4 incredibly hot women dressed in sexy clothing together in one room, nothing. Last night was the locking party my wife hosted and it ended a little rough for 2 of the guys. Since it was our house, I got to go first and there was little difficulty (other than some cage pinching) getting my cage on and locked. The 2nd guy was iced down, so was the 4th, while the third went similar to me. Guess having to take sildenafil isn’t so bad after all. The 2 guys were so excited by the touch of another woman assisting their wife they got excited and their cocks resisted the caging. Eventually all the ice and spray help and they were locked and sent to stand next to their wife when finished.

the keys were placed in a lock box in our playroom and will not be seen again until the unlocking contest on Halloween. Each wife has an emergency key hidden in their homes so there will be no cheating. The contest format has not been shared, but we know there will only be two released with the third one scheduled for Dec 1 and the 4th on New Year’s Day.

We were advised to be on our best behavior and this should not be a problem for this group. However, if it happens, the chastity cage will be removed and locked away for 1 year. The other 3 guys love the lifestyle and other than an unintentional screw up, they enjoy having the wife control their cock and more so when they are let out for pleasure.

while the locking party was boring overall, the tease my wife gave me when we went to bed reminds me why I love her controlling my cock. It was the first of many nights, just not sure when it will end this year. Our house guests will not be here this weekend, they will be able to get into their house to start a little decorating, still no word when they will be allowed to move back in, but the wife does want to tease me lots this weekend.

19. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    perfectly put!

20. Arti_Rao

Arti_Rao Long term member

Local Time:
    11:00 PM
    Agree with chronicM
    Still I have weird feelings
    Sometimes I feel it just throbs in cage
    And sometimes it pinches at sack

21. Sthsde_cd

Sthsde_cd Active member

eu
    Local Time:
    Didn't realise I posted in the 2019 thread yesterday. Yeah I'm in. Will be the longest I've ever been locked. I will be removing the device any time I shower as my most comfortable cage isn't great for long-term wear.

What I've found in the past is that the first few days are fine but after that I become distracted by how horny I am.

Guest 3972 likes this.
  22. anasyrma

anasyrma Long term member

Engineer
    Virginia outside Washington, DC
    Local Time:
    I started two weeks ago today and hope to make it at least to Halloween. I'm in my cage 24/7 except for five minutes or so to take a daily shower. This is the smallest cage I have and it is the most comfortable to date. No problem sleeping, although I have to get up once or twice a night to relieve pressure.

I am wondering if any keyholders will be doing some extra teasing this month. Maybe rewards and punishments can be combined! Good luck to everyone taking on the challenge (by choice or not).

Rectrix likes this.
  23. sylvana chastity

sylvana chastity just Syl

Deutschland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    6:30 PM
    Really don't want to spoil the Party, but I constantly wonder, what People, who "celebrate" things like "Ju-NO", "Locktober" or "NO-vember" are doing in February? :p:D

Ms Maree likes this.
  24. Unlucky

Unlucky Long term member

Local Time:
    Forbearance February

J.D., Ms Maree and sylvana chastity like this.
  25. sylvana chastity

sylvana chastity just Syl

Deutschland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    6:30 PM
    creative :D
    what about August? :p

Ms Maree likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice