Fairly unique FLR

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Cstrp, Sep 23, 2020.

Tags:
Random Thread
  1. Cstrp

Cstrp Member

Stay at home slave and worshiper
    North America
    Local Time:
    11:47 PM
    Hey all, just wanted to share my unique situation.

It actually all started with me as the Dom and my (now fiancé) as the sub. So much so that I gave her a collar on our second date.

I lived several time zones away (long story of how we met and got together), and after several months of long distance I sold all my stuff and moved across the country with nothing but a few boxes of clothes.

Due to some poor choices during my struggles with mental illness, I found myself jobless, bankrupt, friendless and completely dependent on my partner both financially (She works at a very lucrative and prestigious job) and socially.
    This combined with some further poor choices almost leading to break up lead me into a constant state of trying to please her. Over time I came to discover that I really liked pleasing her, treating her like a queen and in exchange I was rewarded with daily blowjobs and multiple sex sessions per day.

unfortunately, I slipped into a habit (during my depression) of masturbating 2-4 times per day resulting in a decreased drive to please her and a decreased drive to seduce/have sex with her.

One day I built up the nerve to mention something I had started fantasizing about but never dared to mention (because she’s so naturally submissive I thought she’d be turned off): male chastity.

I explained the benefits to her/us and she seemed very surprisingly eager to try it! The day the cage arrived she locked me up right away and has loved taunting me and tormenting me constantly. She is very well endowed (36E) and loves to wear low cut shirts around me. She makes me go down on her multiple times per day. But where things probably differ from most couples is that I tend to get released daily (she has a very high sex drive). Also, for background, I am 6’3 with an 8 inch long penis (only 2 inches flaccid though! Talk about a grower...); I mention this because the thing that turns her on so much is the thought of “taming” her formerly dominant beast and letting me out whenever she wants to get ravished. Once the cage comes off all bets are off and I just completely overwhelm her.

also, since she is so naturally submissive, we hung onto our old tradition of “sex slave Sunday” where she acts as my complete slave for the whole day.

sorry for the super long post, I hope you found my journey interesting!

-Caged Dom

JackStrap, Halm, locked_top and 10 others like this.
  2. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    7:47 AM
    To each there own! Chastity is what you make of I t and what works for you! Congratulations on your journey, and enjoy!

JackStrap, Cstrp and MissyB like this.
  3. Xileh

Xileh Happily Serving

Local Time:
    Are things improving for you?

Cstrp likes this.
  4. QueenOfSwords

Verified Female

Software Engineer
    Silicon Slopes, Utah (USA)
    Local Time:
    12:47 AM
    I love this! Talk about a happy ending.

borbulls1961 likes this.
  5. Blue00

Blue00 Member

Professional
    USA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    2:47 AM
    Lucky you! Sounds like the perfect reason for turnabout.

6. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    7:47 AM
    You seem to have a good thing going. Good luck to you both

JackStrap likes this.
  7. Cstrp

Cstrp Member

Stay at home slave and worshiper
    North America
    Local Time:
    Absolutely! My KH has been amazingly supportive long before any of this chastity began and I have made improvements by leaps and bounds. I mentioned the poor choices to demonstrate how dependent I was on her thus resulting in a true FLR. I would be completely lost without her. It makes for quite the power dynamic and I wouldn’t have it any other way.

UPDATE: last night she had me “fuck” her with our huge dildo (approximately the same length but a little more girth than me) And, after having her first squirting orgasm EVER told me there was clearly no reason to unlock me until sex slave Sunday. I do believe things are going to change around here as she starts to enjoy her dominant side more and more. Be careful what you wish for...

8. Xileh

Xileh Happily Serving

Local Time:
    A woman that has found her strength and empathy, can be a very healing and nourishing force for a man. Whereas many started out with chastity as a kink, have discovered they cannot live any other way. Nor do they want to.

I am so glad you have found security and direction. Your willingness to accept new possibilities can lead you to great happiness (sounds a bit like a fortune cookie!).

JackStrap, tegelad and Rogu like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice