Which chastity device has bigger gap between cage and ring?

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by Sissy Niky, Sep 16, 2020.

1. Sissy Niky

Sissy Niky New member

Local Time:
    12:33 PM
    Hi,
    I would like to ask you for a help. I tried quite a lot of cages, but all of them were limiting my blood circulation into my balls. The situation was the best with HolyTrainer v2. The ring shape is great, 50 mm ring fits really well. But when I attach the cage, my balls are getting a little bit purple. I need the gap between cage and ring bigger. HTv3 has smaller gaps between ring and cage than HTv2 and other cages I tried were also really bad in this. Is there any chastity cage with really big or widely adjustable gap between cage and ring? I'll be grateful for every suggestion. Thank you!

2. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    7:33 AM
    The ones that work best for me are more oval in shape, being wider. But that might be the particular design i have. Now my scrotum turns purplish, when i'm caged, but it is warm so there isn't a significant restriction of blood flow. Also can get finger under ring. If you're meeting those measures, it might also be that the change in color doesn't signal damage. Good luck and enjoy.

jemima likes this.
  3. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    11:33 AM
    @Sissy Niky i dont know how long you have been wear your cages but it dose take a bit of time before you gets use to one. some of cages are nasty and hurt so i hope you find one that dont hurt you.

MissyB likes this.
  4. LockedPom

LockedPom Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    9:33 PM
    Consider the Cherry Keeper as that has far more ring size and cage options than the HT.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice